Have any of you checked out Anthem since the new updates?

most viewed right now
+44  110
65 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

2 weeks ago '18        #1
1592 page views
52 comments

MayneThaTruth2 43 heat pts43
space
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 4979 4979
Have any of you checked out Anthem since the new updates?

Anthem’s Cataclysm Has Just Gone Live With A Load Of New Loot, Drop Rate Increases

It seems I am able to summon Anthem updates by talking about how they haven’t arrived yet, and after a lengthy spell of testing, Anthem’s Cataclysm event, which seems like it is probably permanent now, has just gone live in the actual game.

Players will be treated to a 12 GB update when they start up the game, which contains the Cataclysm and all its goodies.

What this update contains has not exactly been a secret, given that almost all of it has been previewed for several weeks in the PTS on PC, but here are some of the highlights, as this is a very major addition to the game:

1 The Cataclysm itself is an entirely new zone where players complete scored activities and f*ght bosses to earn loot and currency to buy more loot. It has modifiers that do things like increase gear recharge rate or buff certain types of weapons, similar to what you might think of as Nightfall modifiers in Destiny.

2 There is a good amount of new loot in this update, three new types of weapons, Blade Slingers, Pulse Accelerators and Volt Casters that have three new Masterworks/Legendaries for each type. There is finally MW/Leg support gear for the first time, and there is an entirely new weapon slot for melee weapons, a completely new addition to the game.

3 GM2 and GM3 difficult has been decreased with big reductions, 35-65% for normal and boss enemies.

4 Luck has been removed as a stat (lessons learned from Diablo) and everyone now has drop rates as if they had 100% luck before. But past that, drop rates have been additionally increased for GM2 and GM3 difficulties as well.

5 There are a handful of new gear items for each class in MW/Leg variants as well, two for each class.

6 There are about 100 other fixes of past issues with various problems in the game, though I am hearing some players are having a hard time getting in at all in the wake of this update. (Update: I'm in)

Despite the fact that I have been very critical of Anthem lately, and I find it hard to see a way forward for the game, I will try to go into Cataclysm with an open mind, as I mean, all of this does sound pretty good, and while it’s not like a Taken King size update, it’s something, and easily the biggest content addition to the game since launch, and could put it back on the right track. Attracting players to return is another story, but we’ll see how it goes.

visit this link https://www.forbes.com/si .. /#5716e4d655ac

For me personally, Bioware fu*ked up so many times with that damn Frostbite engine, its hard to imagine them doing anything right.

Im a noob gamer, so Im easily impressed. But we go see what they did!!

Last edited by MayneThaTruth2; 08-06-2019 at 10:12 AM..
+1   

best
worst
52 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
Based_One 92 heat pts92
space
space
$11,215 | Props total: 13342 13342
I got to like level 6 and stopped playing this sh*t. Game was basura IDK if i'll ever install that sh*t again.

2 weeks ago '18        #3
MayneThaTruth2 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
space
 Based_One said
I got to like level 6 and stopped playing this sh*t. Game was basura IDK if i'll ever install that sh*t again.
Its fu*king fire, just a few bugs, lack of content, and bad loot drop. I cant speak on the bugs, but so far the loading screens are still a problem.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
Freddy Highmore 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 1640 1640
Played the beta, uninstalled after getting storm. I had high hopes I guess
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #5
Cuttysark 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,654 | Props total: 15012 15012
I might jump.p back on

Got bored of the division so when Im done fu*king around with E Honda on SF5 I'll re download

2 weeks ago '07        #6
boobizzy 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 2837 2837
Colossal disaster. Fanboys thought they had one lmao
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
space
space
space
 Cuttysark said
I might jump.p back on

Got bored of the division so when Im done fu*king around with E Honda on SF5 I'll re download
You on pc?

2 weeks ago '04        #8
CrAkKedOuT 1057 heat pts1057
space
space
space
$25,732 | Props total: 20454 20454
 Respected Shoot said
Another silly overhyped game.
Overhyped? Nah, just lots of features and content that never made it to the main game. On top of that they clearly stopped focusing on the game. Would have been better if these never occurred.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
one2remember2 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,996 | Props total: 4630 4630
they better pull a no man sky on this sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
Lito Guapalot 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,223 | Props total: 15151 15151
Is this worth checking out?

2 weeks ago '15        #11
voltron 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 1484 1484
The combat was dope, especially when you chained combos together, it made you feel powerful. Aside from that it was littered with problems. I maxed out at launch and was just grinding for better items that never dropped. The grind to reward ratio wasn't worth it.

I haven't played since then, I don't know if they reworked the loot system. If they haven't made an effort to fix it by now I wouldn't be surprised if they let it die.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #12
StillFree28 45 heat pts45
space
space
$22,740 | Props total: 9031 9031
...Nah.

2 weeks ago '18        #13
space
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
Is this worth checking out?
The basic gameplay is fu*king fire, but the game as a whole was buggy, had limited content, and poor loot drops.

That was when it dropped. My thread is asking if people tried out the game with new updates, and what they thought of it, if they did.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #14
Cuttysark 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,654 | Props total: 15012 15012
 MayneThaTruth2 said
You on pc?
Naw bruh im a console dude

Prolly gonna build me one next year tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #15
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
The basic gameplay is fu*king fire, but the game as a whole was buggy, had limited content, and poor loot drops.

That was when it dropped. My thread is asking if people tried out the game with new updates, and what they thought of it, if they did.
I got the game I was asking about the cataclysm. Haven't played since around April.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
space
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
I got the game I was asking about the cataclysm. Haven't played since around April.
Im a complete noob so Im easily impressed.

I guess, everything look dope. Its real busy with wind blowing and different checkpointmajigs!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
space
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
You on pc?

2 weeks ago '15        #18
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Im a complete noob so Im easily impressed.

I guess, everything look dope. Its real busy with wind blowing and different checkpointmajigs!!
I might check it out this weekend idk. Really not trying to free up space for it tho

2 weeks ago '15        #19
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
You on pc?
Xbox
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
space
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
I might check it out this weekend idk. Really not trying to free up space for it tho
If you aint got allot of potnas to play it with, it probably aint worth it. Its dope af for an MMO, but I have a hard time playing with people I dont know!
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #21
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
If you aint got allot of potnas to play it with, it probably aint worth it. Its dope af for an MMO, but I have a hard time playing with people I dont know!
It wasn't too bad for me playing with randoms. I just would play my role and revive people whenever they needed it. The other problem that popped up was the puzzles tho. When you know how to do it but somebody doesn't and fu*ks it up. They usually would peep after awhile and just watch so they know what to do next time

2 weeks ago '18        #22
space
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
It wasn't too bad for me playing with randoms. I just would play my role and revive people whenever they needed it. The other problem that popped up was the puzzles tho. When you know how to do it but somebody doesn't and fu*ks it up. They usually would peep after awhile and just watch so they know what to do next time
See Im a noob, Im scared Im going to fu*k up the mission for a n*gga like you who already knows how to do it.

They have a shakey chat system, where I cant communicate with people promptly.

Right now, I have the stronghold mission and cant complete it because its not enough people online. The game aint good for solo players to go in and do sh*t alone.

Either that, or I dont have good enough gear!

2 weeks ago '15        #23
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
See Im a noob, Im scared Im going to fu*k up the mission for a n*gga like you who already knows how to do it.

They have a shakey chat system, where I cant communicate with people promptly.

Right now, I have the stronghold mission and cant complete it because its not enough people online. The game aint good for solo players to go in and do sh*t alone.

Either that, or I dont have good enough gear!
I only know how to do them cuz I repeated the strongholds so many times and watched myself lol. Yeah since so many people I can see why things would be more difficult
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #24
Reason59 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 808 808
 Lito Guapalot said

You should. This update is cool so far
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
space
space
space
 Reason59 said
You should. This update is cool so far
You on pc?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  57
Image(s) inside BREAKING... Tee Grizzly Shot Up In Detroit, Manager Killed
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  48
Video inside List of Ideal Traits Japanese Girls Want in a Guy Based On a New Study
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  43
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
54 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+71online now  28
Image(s) inside Yo trying to cop a popeyes chicken sandwich tonight is like trying to ..
354 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy