New Nintendo Switch is Out!!

most viewed right now
+30  174
21 comments @sports
most viewed right now
24 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '05        #26
Daddy Black  2 heat pts2
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 7620 7620
This is the one I was waiting for. I’m copping.

1 month ago '19        #27
SlimKenobi 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 493 493
 ---Max-Payne--- said
A lot of people been using SX Pro online since day one and never banned, it now has a stealth mode option. I update all my downloaded games by going into normal fw then back to custom.
Yea you get banned if you don't setup an emunand cause the modded side will put files on your switch that raise the red flags when you go online. Setting up a emulated nand forces them there instead of the actual nand so you don't get banned. I don't play pirated online tho and keep my bought games on a separate SD card that I boot into for my stock side to avoid getting flagged works like a charm.

1 month ago '04        #28
chubs189  53 heat pts53
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 9769 9769
 boimannie2004 said
The battery hasn't been upgraded. Over at reddit it is saying this

"The batteries are the same. The difference is the new Switch uses a more energy efficient processor so the battery lasts longer. Itís the same processor they use in the Switch Lite."
Thanks for clarifying

1 month ago '04        #29
chubs189  53 heat pts53
space
space
 illement said
Is this legit?

I might trade mine in if that's the case. I wouldn't mind spending $100 on a brand new dope Switch. I haven't downloaded any games either so I can just take out my 256GB card out and put it on the new Switch...
As of last night I checked and the trade in value was still 200. So you would only pay the 100 difference. Itís the only reason I am even considering it. Since I got a launch system rather trade it before issues start for 100 upgrade doesnít seem so bad. Plus I got like 40 bucks in credit so looking at 60-80 with taxes I guess in my case.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #30
jondaincredible  3 heat pts3
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 655 655
When did this sh*t drop? My girl just bought her son a switch on Friday he got the same sh*t as me lol

1 month ago '10        #31
illement  12 heat pts12
space
space
$12,991 | Props total: 2275 2275
 chubs189 said
As of last night I checked and the trade in value was still 200. So you would only pay the 100 difference. Itís the only reason I am even considering it. Since I got a launch system rather trade it before issues start for 100 upgrade doesnít seem so bad. Plus I got like 40 bucks in credit so looking at 60-80 with taxes I guess in my case.
Yeah I got a launch Switch and no issues, but for spending only $100 I can get the new dope version. Hmm.... I might just bite the bullet. Depending on how long this trade in goes for. Thanks for the response.
+1   

1 month ago '09        #32
Zaosyn  269 heat pts269
space
space
$15,894 | Props total: 5292 5292
When I bought my Switch I went ahead and bought the whole hacking starter kit with it

Everything in that pic cost me around $350-400 (that's including the $250 I paid for the Switch) but it's been damn well worth it. I got about 35 games on there. A lot of games actually leak a few days early online so if your switch is modded you can download them and play.

You can also put Android on your Switch now and run emulators

It's only gonna get better from here on out.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #33
MOTTAFOOKAH  6 heat pts6
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 2074 2074
This sh*t is nowhere to be found whereim at.. gotta cop now for Astral chain

1 month ago '04        #34
Grisly  39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 7516 7516
damn i just bought a switch 3 weeks ago and its the old model

im tight as fu*k right now

fu*k nintendo

1 month ago '15        #35
donnyyy  17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 5967 5967
 Ace2125 said
When Nintendo dropped the news that the Lite was coming. They also dropped a new switch apparantly for a improved revised of the original switch. This new revised switch have the same new processor chip as the lite but much better battery. sh*t was done real low key, employees dont even know it came in

I bought mine from Gamestopwhich you can see below also with a video explaining the difference from the old one. It comes in this new red box that is really clean.

I've been holding my money to get this one but thought the release was like mid August?

I had no idea the old model only lasted 2 hours for some games. That's wholely pathetic.

I dont see any retailers putting up any pics of the new one though.

1 month ago '04        #36
chubs189  53 heat pts53
space
space
 donnyyy said
I've been holding my money to get this one but thought the release was like mid August?

I had no idea the old model only lasted 2 hours for some games. That's wholely pathetic.

I dont see any retailers putting up any pics of the new one though.
Itís not being promoted itís just out in the Wild. Nintendo going to phase out the older stock and make this the new original version to be sold moving forward. So some GameStopís already selling them.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #37
infam0uskills  15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 8546 8546
a while back I caught a switch bundle, games, case, controllers, etc etc

for $280 on craigslist.

When they announced the new switch is coming, I sold the same exact bundle for $440.

Im getting switch lite cause I never once used it docked, its basically my travel device for planes/long rides.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #38
donnyyy  17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 chubs189 said
Itís not being promoted itís just out in the Wild. Nintendo going to phase out the older stock and make this the new original version to be sold moving forward. So some GameStopís already selling them.
I heard they just started putting them out like today

Going on another little vacay in another week or so, so i want to have it this time.

Ill check around with gamestop. Crazy how theyre doing a soft replacement, but shoot even xbox made a deal out of replacing their original 360s when them junks were Red ringing all over the place.

1 month ago '04        #39
chubs189  53 heat pts53
space
space
 donnyyy said
I heard they just started putting them out like today

Going on another little vacay in another week or so, so i want to have it this time.

Ill check around with gamestop. Crazy how theyre doing a soft replacement, but shoot even xbox made a deal out of replacing their original 360s when them junks were Red ringing all over the place.
Well itís a smart move cause that way you can sell your older units and not end up with stock of older units nobody wants cause they want the newer one. Only gamer heads really know about the swap. Lots of parents out there still buying and gonna buy the older models lol. d*ck move by Nintendo when you think about it but itís business lol.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #40
donnyyy  17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 chubs189 said
Well itís a smart move cause that way you can sell your older units and not end up with stock of older units nobody wants cause they want the newer one. Only gamer heads really know about the swap. Lots of parents out there still buying and gonna buy the older models lol. d*ck move by Nintendo when you think about it but itís business lol.
Nah man Nintendo is scum for that lol.

I meant i was going to trade in my xbox or ps4, but ill probably do that when the new consoles drop instead if there is a good enough deal.

I see tons of people selling switches on OfferUp, some stating the kids never play with it or whatever and people selling them for prices way too high.

Im looking at the new ones drop and thinking they want to rip people off with a used switch
+1   

1 month ago '18        #41
Blaffy  245 heat pts245
space
space
$14,367 | Props total: 51367 51367
Super smash Bros is really fun

f*ght me if you disagree
+3   

1 month ago '04        #42
Youngporter  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,151 | Props total: 806 806
 ---Max-Payne--- said
If you're looking for a hackable switch get one from ebay or something and get the seller to give you the sn first. You can check your serial here to see if it's patched:

I recently bought one and had the SX Pro up and running in like 5 mins, got a sh*t load of games on my 400gb micro sd.

Battery life is no biggie, get a power pack like the Anker PowerCore 20100 and plug it into the bottom with cable if you're playing on the go, It'll add like 10-15 hrs power.
How is the sx pro? Was thinking about buying one? All three of my switches are hackable. Whatís a site to download games. Where did you buy your sx pro

1 month ago '04        #43
shortz  57 heat pts57
space
space
space
$7,622 | Props total: 3293 3293
Anyone going to buy the new switch and put these old one in it and return it
+1   

1 month ago '04        #44
---Max-Payne---  372 heat pts372
space
space
$8,745 | Props total: 16771 16771
 Youngporter said
How is the sx pro? Was thinking about buying one? All three of my switches are hackable. Whatís a site to download games. Where did you buy your sx pro
Itís great so far, check team xecuters site for sellers. There are a few sites also torrent, pm me for some once you hacked.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #45
TreZ  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$10,515 | Props total: 4291 4291
 ---Max-Payne--- said
Itís great so far, check team xecuters site for sellers. There are a few sites also torrent, pm me for some once you hacked.
can you send me a link to people selling the modded switch?

1 month ago '06        #46
King Allister  36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,883 | Props total: 362 362
if you want a switchbrew, just get tinfoil with hbdiscord and you can download straight to your switch.

my sh*t been modded since april (had it since 2016) still sitting gathering dust

1 month ago '04        #47
---Max-Payne---  372 heat pts372
space
space
$8,745 | Props total: 16771 16771
 TreZ said
can you send me a link to people selling the modded switch?
You donít buy it modded, you have to look for a hackable one and buy the SX
Pro or whatever hack. The older serial numbers have the hackable hardware, the newer batches were patched.

I saw a serial numbers guide on gbatemp site, Google it.

1 month ago '04        #48
boimannie2004  6 heat pts6
space
space
$3,121 | Props total: 1656 1656
 SlimKenobi said
There's ways around being banned. You just have to keep your stock side untouched with any Homebrew or pirated games and you can still play the games you buy online. Did you setup a emunand?
Yeah I have all of that setup. I wasn't really worried about being banned as the way they have online setup with no native voice chat and what not isn't appealing to me. I only use the console offline anyway and mainly only play it for the Nintendo exclusives like Mario, Zelda, etc.

1 month ago '06        #49
TreZ  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$10,515 | Props total: 4291 4291
 shortz said
Anyone going to buy the new switch and put these old one in it and return it
pretty sure stores check to see if the serial matches with the unit/box

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #50
David akaLegion  18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 5123 5123
I needa hack it

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  48
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+92online now  34
Carter 5 original leaked...
189 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  28
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Robert Downey Jr. to reprise his role as Iron Man in Black W..
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
The Game owes his entire career to Kanye West
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy