New Nintendo Switch is Out!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

2 weeks ago '04        #1
4401 page views
89 comments

Ace2125 29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,862 | Props total: 1803 1803
New Nintendo Switch is Out!!

When Nintendo dropped the news that the Lite was coming. They also dropped a new switch apparantly for a improved revised of the original switch. This new revised switch have the same new processor chip as the lite but much better battery. sh*t was done real low key, employees dont even know it came in

I bought mine from Gamestopwhich you can see below also with a video explaining the difference from the old one. It comes in this new red box that is really clean.

+13   

best
worst
89 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
WCIB 126 heat pts126
space
space
$27,777 | Props total: 15820 15820
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Hakeem 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,304 | Props total: 3902 3902

Yeah ima need another one of these exclusively for the crib.
+12   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Hakeem 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,304 | Props total: 3902 3902
More about the hardware.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
chubs189 53 heat pts53
space
space
$4,229 | Props total: 9652 9652
Waiting to see what digital foundry says if there are any extras benefits other than just battery. GameStop giving 200 for trade ins so upgrade would only be like 100. Considering it since my system is a launch one.
+7   

2 weeks ago '09        #6
Zaosyn 267 heat pts267
space
space
$15,748 | Props total: 4918 4918
Need to know if the battery upgrade alone is worth the extra $100 we're gonna fork over to Gamestop when we trade ours in for the new one.

Might be better off just buying a good portable charger / external charging case.

For $40-50 you can get a 10,000mAh battery pack/case that will give you 8-12 hours of extra play time

I keep my sh*t docked anyways though + these new ones probably gonna be locked down and unmoddable
+9   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
Boogersugar 83 heat pts83
space
space
$6,316 | Props total: 23357 23357
 Zaosyn said
Need to know if the battery upgrade alone is worth the extra $100 we're gonna fork over to Gamestop when we trade ours in for the new one.

Might be better off just buying a good portable charger / external charging case.

For $40-50 you can get a 10,000mAh battery pack/case that will give you 8-12 hours of extra play time

I keep my sh*t docked anyways though + these new ones probably gonna be locked down and unmoddable
I've had my Switch for 4-6 months and the mod site I checked said it's probably unmoddable

Why'd it have to be me fam

+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 565 565
 Boogersugar said
I've had my Switch for 4-6 months and the mod site I checked said it's probably unmoddable

Why'd it have to be me fam

same here man, had mines since christmas and my kid keep on updating it and i lost the chance to mod it...just might go back to my ps vita and mess with that..but love the switch tho, just wish it had more games
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
---Max-Payne--- 364 heat pts364
space
space
$8,516 | Props total: 15812 15812
If you're looking for a hackable switch get one from ebay or something and get the seller to give you the sn first. You can check your serial here to see if it's patched:

I recently bought one and had the SX Pro up and running in like 5 mins, got a sh*t load of games on my 400gb micro sd.

Battery life is no biggie, get a power pack like the Anker PowerCore 20100 and plug it into the bottom with cable if you're playing on the go, It'll add like 10-15 hrs power.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 08-06-2019 at 11:52 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #10
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 3831 3831
 ---Max-Payne--- said
If you're looking for a hacked switch get one from ebay or something and get the seller to give you the sn first. You can check your serial here to see if it's patched:

I recently bought one and had the SX Pro up and running in like 5 mins, got a sh*t load of games on my 400gb micro sd.

Battery life is no biggie, get a power pack like the Anker PowerCore 20100 and plug it into the bottom with cable if you're playing on the go, It'll add like 10-15 hrs power.

When I bought mines around dec last year I had GameStop go back and find the right device for me lol.. Target even had a few hackable ones as well but returned them to get the 2 $50cards from GameStop.

Honestly I would just check GameStop and ask them... They looked at me strange but didn't care after that lol

Give it a few months and I bet this sh*t will be hacked as well
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
414mvp 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 3257 3257
I have a switch and enjoy it. So what’s going on with the hacking what does it make available?

2 weeks ago '04        #12
space
space
 xastey said

Give it a few months and I bet this sh*t will be hacked as well

Idk, they haven't hacked the newer serial numbers after Nintendo patched the hardware and that was a while ago.

2 weeks ago '06        #13
lexball50 
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 315 315
The switch can be hacked? Im a little out of the loop, can someone point me in the direction where i can read up on it? Thanks,

2 weeks ago '04        #14
Da_realness 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 5350 5350
Got my daughter one and she just use it for youtube..... meh
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
cold_young_thug 50 heat pts50
space
space
$11,351 | Props total: 4927 4927
 Ace2125 said
When Nintendo dropped the news that the Lite was coming. They also dropped a new switch apparantly for a improved revised of the original switch. This new revised switch have the same new processor chip as the lite but much better battery. sh*t was done real low key, employees dont even know it came in

I bought mine from Gamestopwhich you can see below also with a video explaining the difference from the old one. It comes in this new red box that is really clean.

copping cuz im thirsty for a new switch and not that lite crap
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
NaMeLeSs- 86 heat pts86
space
space
$10,113 | Props total: 5385 5385
 chubs189 said
Waiting to see what digital foundry says if there are any extras benefits other than just battery. GameStop giving 200 for trade ins so upgrade would only be like 100. Considering it since my system is a launch one.
If you don't care about hacking go for it

2 weeks ago '10        #17
illement 12 heat pts12
space
space
$12,987 | Props total: 2269 2269
 chubs189 said
Is this legit?

I might trade mine in if that's the case. I wouldn't mind spending $100 on a brand new dope Switch. I haven't downloaded any games either so I can just take out my 256GB card out and put it on the new Switch...
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #18
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 36403 36403
im waiting on the lite for work

2 weeks ago '04        #19
boimannie2004 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 1547 1547
 414mvp said
I have a switch and enjoy it. So whatís going on with the hacking what does it make available?
IF your switch is hackable (there are various sites that have a serail number database to hackable units), it is basically a get every game FREE type of deal PLUS homebrew emulators and other things you can't do on a stock switch. You will almost 100% get the console banned if you ever try to go online with it as the switch sends A LOT of information back to Nintendo when it connects.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
boimannie2004 6 heat pts
space
space
 chubs189 said
The battery hasn't been upgraded. Over at reddit it is saying this

"The batteries are the same. The difference is the new Switch uses a more energy efficient processor so the battery lasts longer. Itís the same processor they use in the Switch Lite."
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #21
414mvp 
space
space
 boimannie2004 said
IF your switch is hackable (there are various sites that have a serail number database to hackable units), it is basically a get every game FREE type of deal PLUS homebrew emulators and other things you can't do on a stock switch. You will almost 100% get the console banned if you ever try to go online with it as the switch sends A LOT of information back to Nintendo when it connects.
Ah ok thatís not worth it not that serious. I have an Nvidia Shield for all that reckless behavior lol. I appreciate the detailed information I was like wtf salute.

2 weeks ago '04        #22
boimannie2004 6 heat pts
space
space
 414mvp said
Ah ok thatís not worth it not that serious. I have an Nvidia Shield for all that reckless behavior lol. I appreciate the detailed information I was like wtf salute.
Yeah it is a major risk if you use your switch for online play and it is your only one. Some people hack one and then get a 2nd for online, but me I got mine banned quick just by going online ONE time with the snitching a*s console I just download the new games that come out a/ now and play them for a bit and then it goes back into hibernation.

2 weeks ago '19        #23
SlimKenobi 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 425 425
 boimannie2004 said
There's ways around being banned. You just have to keep your stock side untouched with any Homebrew or pirated games and you can still play the games you buy online. Did you setup a emunand?

2 weeks ago '04        #24
space
space
 SlimKenobi said
There's ways around being banned. You just have to keep your stock side untouched with any Homebrew or pirated games and you can still play the games you buy online. Did you setup a emunand?
A lot of people been using SX Pro online since day one and never banned, it now has a stealth mode option. I update all my downloaded games by going into normal fw then back to custom.

2 weeks ago '15        #25
414mvp 
space
space
 boimannie2004 said
Yeah it is a major risk if you use your switch for online play and it is your only one. Some people hack one and then get a 2nd for online, but me I got mine banned quick just by going online ONE time with the snitching a*s console I just download the new games that come out a/ now and play them for a bit and then it goes back into hibernation.
Damn one time and they shut you down fu*k. Iím cool lol will keep it stock.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+53online now  38
New little brother album at midnight!
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  28
Image(s) inside ďmy uber driver said michael jackson robbed himĒ
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
AT&T Is Losing a TV Customer Every 10 Seconds & Comcast Loses 1.7 Subscribers ..
73 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+65online now  9
Image(s) inside FOX News At It Again...
61 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy