Do you think rappers still push weight after makin it?

most viewed right now
+16  91
56 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
15 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 14 years ago '04        #26
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,360 | Props total: 207 207
i'm sure they have money in it but i doubt ya fav rapper is still cutting out 8balls

05-17-2005, 01:30 PM         #27
digitalis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dipset does it still

05-17-2005, 01:31 PM         #28
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think some of them still do , just like nfl players. Eventhough they got money they still hustle. For some people you just can't get hustlin out of your system, especially since that could be all you really know how to do, and because nothing is guaranteed. A rapper could be a platinum selling artist 1 day and garbage the next, so maybe pushin weight is a back up plan. They just need to change the way they do it.

14 years ago '04        #29
J_Rhyme 
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
i always figured they just became the main hook up
like once they made it big...they stay low key at the top of the drug chain...they supply what others demand

14 years ago '04        #30
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,360 | Props total: 207 207
rappers def front alot of the money, but actually selling they ain't moving no bags, thats not there job...

trust me.... i got my financing straight

14 years ago '05        #31
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 2 2
90% of these rappers who are "hustler's" never sold a drug in they life, and 90% of these rappers who rap about sellin drugs, dont sell drugs, rap is entertainment, it jus so happens that sellin crack in your songs got popular, even though very few have done it, i know for a fact jay-z hustled, big hustled, bleek did his real petty minor hustle, fabolous never sold a drug, nas never sold a drug, kanye west raps about drugs in some of his earlier sh*t but we all know he never sold a drug, its propoganda.

05-17-2005, 02:57 PM         #32
703_Reppa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga B.G, still do his thang cuz he a real n*gga,

05-17-2005, 03:43 PM         #33
The Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said
Do you think nE rappers still sell drugs n sh*t after they make it big? I heard Beanie was still selling way after his second album dropped, and he was getting eyed by the Philly PD. What rappers you think sell/did sell drugs while they became famous?
Dipset Dipset Dipset

05-17-2005, 05:15 PM         #34
big_poppa_8912 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said
90% of these rappers who are "hustler's" never sold a drug in they life, and 90% of these rappers who rap about sellin drugs, dont sell drugs, rap is entertainment, it jus so happens that sellin crack in your songs got popular, even though very few have done it, i know for a fact jay-z hustled, big hustled, bleek did his real petty minor hustle, fabolous never sold a drug, nas never sold a drug, kanye west raps about drugs in some of his earlier sh*t but we all know he never sold a drug, its propoganda.
nas clearly in one of his songs stated that he lived a clean life, he dont brag about sellin drugs either

05-17-2005, 08:18 PM         #35
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye only claimed to do drugs never sell them

14 years ago '05        #36
i am not a MOD 
space
space
 big_poppa_8912 said
nas clearly in one of his songs stated that he lived a clean life, he dont brag about sellin drugs either
in the vh1 driven jungle claims nas sold drugs, nas calls him self escobar- we all kno nas didnt sell drugs, he's sweet.

14 years ago '05        #37
i am not a MOD 
space
space
"i push caine boy/ flow like nintendo, i got game-boy"- i think that was kanye, or am i wrong? im not sure.

05-17-2005, 09:46 PM         #38
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickNic3 said
DIPSET i forget which Smack DVD they were on but they had INSANE weight...they was out on a boat or something showing off this sound familar to anyone?

yeah i seen that sh*t. Juelz was pullin weed out the a*s and layin it on the bed. but i dont think that they do that sh*t. i think rappers and sh*t just smoke weed, just like everyone else.

think about when u and ya n*ggas just be freestylin and sh*t. not serious with it but just chillin and sh*t. n*ggas usually talk about k*llin n*ggas and sh*t. rappers are the same way with that sh*t. they just rap it. but to answer the question, no i dont think that they sell drugs still(that is if they ever did it)

05-17-2005, 09:58 PM         #39
magicalnegro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe none of yall n*ggas mentioned Clipse, they push hard in the VA

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  36
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
67 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+120online now  33
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  19
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
407 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  17
WARTIME: 50 Cent has goons following Mayweathers entourage ready to make a move
87 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy