Do you think rappers still push weight after makin it?

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #21
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,423 | Props total: 1360 1360
yea u gotta be a true dumb a.ss if u a successful rapper and still grindin, cuz u already gettin' doe....if u gettin' good doe period, what's the point of pushin' weight...alot of people don't understand the reason why people do the sh!t in the first place, thinkin' sh!t is fun and games.... get they a.ss shot the fukk up
 11 years ago '04        #22
themostinfamous 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 0 0
For The Most Part No! But If They Just Got Put On And That Is Something They Were Doing Prior To Rapp'en And sh*t Then It Is A Good Possibility; But Overall, No.

detroit What!!!
 05-17-2005, 08:48 AM         #23
JohnDillinger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset, from what i hear 3-6 mafia still do they thing, dblock too

And because a rapper is sellin weight dont mean he on the block nickle and dimin rappers could take they advance money copp brazy weight because the more you copp the cheaper the price and be supplyin the suppliers that supply ya local average drug dealer dont mean they on 125th street sayin yo i got dat

like cassidy said he made more on the grind than goin gold some of these rappers can make more sellin weight than sellin a cd and gettin 12 cents

Last edited by JohnDillinger; 05-17-2005 at 08:50 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #24
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 2932 2932
most of these n*ggas that made it and claim they still slangin' aint really slangin'.

And most of the n*ggas that aint really made it n' u wonderin' why they still got money(Dipset, Three 6, D Block) know n*ggas that slang and are funded somewhat by drug dealers. But it aint like they on the block or nuttin', they just get the hustlas in the industry parties n' all the good groupies.

and the n*ggas that aint makin' NO noise but still around for some reason are actually in the trenches. Like Soulja Slim was. I heard BG slanged his way back in it too.

But biggie actually was movin' wieght while he was signed to diddy, but the album was still in pre-production. There's some NC stories about dat.
 11 years ago '04        #25
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 2 2
i dont really think so i jus think they jus wanna seem gangsta in tehy lyrics cause if u do then why rap about it??? u jus got more feds watchin wat u doin and investigating your money and checkin ur books and sh*t. why do u think gay a.ss murda inc in trouble
 11 years ago '04        #26
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
i'm sure they have money in it but i doubt ya fav rapper is still cutting out 8balls
 05-17-2005, 12:30 PM         #27
digitalis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dipset does it still
 05-17-2005, 12:31 PM         #28
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think some of them still do , just like nfl players. Eventhough they got money they still hustle. For some people you just can't get hustlin out of your system, especially since that could be all you really know how to do, and because nothing is guaranteed. A rapper could be a platinum selling artist 1 day and garbage the next, so maybe pushin weight is a back up plan. They just need to change the way they do it.
 11 years ago '04        #29
J_Rhyme 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
i always figured they just became the main hook up
like once they made it big...they stay low key at the top of the drug chain...they supply what others demand
 11 years ago '04        #30
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
rappers def front alot of the money, but actually selling they ain't moving no bags, thats not there job...

trust me.... i got my financing straight
 11 years ago '05        #31
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
90% of these rappers who are "hustler's" never sold a drug in they life, and 90% of these rappers who rap about sellin drugs, dont sell drugs, rap is entertainment, it jus so happens that sellin crack in your songs got popular, even though very few have done it, i know for a fact jay-z hustled, big hustled, bleek did his real petty minor hustle, fabolous never sold a drug, nas never sold a drug, kanye west raps about drugs in some of his earlier sh*t but we all know he never sold a drug, its propoganda.
 05-17-2005, 01:57 PM         #32
703_Reppa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga B.G, still do his thang cuz he a real n*gga,
 05-17-2005, 02:43 PM         #33
The Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
Do you think nE rappers still sell drugs n sh*t after they make it big? I heard Beanie was still selling way after his second album dropped, and he was getting eyed by the Philly PD. What rappers you think sell/did sell drugs while they became famous?
Dipset Dipset Dipset
 05-17-2005, 04:15 PM         #34
big_poppa_8912 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
90% of these rappers who are "hustler's" never sold a drug in they life, and 90% of these rappers who rap about sellin drugs, dont sell drugs, rap is entertainment, it jus so happens that sellin crack in your songs got popular, even though very few have done it, i know for a fact jay-z hustled, big hustled, bleek did his real petty minor hustle, fabolous never sold a drug, nas never sold a drug, kanye west raps about drugs in some of his earlier sh*t but we all know he never sold a drug, its propoganda.
nas clearly in one of his songs stated that he lived a clean life, he dont brag about sellin drugs either
 05-17-2005, 07:18 PM         #35
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye only claimed to do drugs never sell them
 11 years ago '05        #36
i am not a MOD 
space
space
 big_poppa_8912 said:
nas clearly in one of his songs stated that he lived a clean life, he dont brag about sellin drugs either
in the vh1 driven jungle claims nas sold drugs, nas calls him self escobar- we all kno nas didnt sell drugs, he's sweet.
 11 years ago '05        #37
i am not a MOD 
space
space
"i push caine boy/ flow like nintendo, i got game-boy"- i think that was kanye, or am i wrong? im not sure.
 05-17-2005, 08:46 PM         #38
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickNic3 said:
DIPSET i forget which Smack DVD they were on but they had INSANE weight...they was out on a boat or something showing off this sound familar to anyone?

yeah i seen that sh*t. Juelz was pullin weed out the a.ss and layin it on the bed. but i dont think that they do that sh*t. i think rappers and sh*t just smoke weed, just like everyone else.

think about when u and ya n*ggas just be freestylin and sh*t. not serious with it but just chillin and sh*t. n*ggas usually talk about k!llin n*ggas and sh*t. rappers are the same way with that sh*t. they just rap it. but to answer the question, no i dont think that they sell drugs still(that is if they ever did it)
 05-17-2005, 08:58 PM         #39
magicalnegro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe none of yall n*ggas mentioned Clipse, they push hard in the VA
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy