my wife left me. ("How success destroyed us")

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '04        #1
3085 page views
78 comments

mr_underground|m 2227 heat pts2227
space
space
$25,016 | Props total: 40794 40794
my wife left me. ("How success destroyed us")

- dudes wife left him, she one day packed all her sh*t, took the 3 year old kid and moved back to japan (japanese wife, born in japan) without telling him.

- point 1: when one partner becomes successful (him) and you share funds that provide an easy escape latch for the other person to bail when they want. basically what the HOH community calls "bag secured" when the couple is both broke and work together to get money its not easy out and its less likely yall will split, but when its a huge income difference and you bring the other up. the risk is higher.

- when your "successful" (in terms of money) small things you do for your partner like buying chocolates or a hat you thought she would like doesn't mean sh*t anymore. the demands get higher. bed bath and beyond won't cut it anymore, they want the dior. in his case he was getting trashed for buying $30 gifts for her birthday as she related price to value.

- the money makes solving emotional problems easy, "im mad at you but if you buy me a new car i will be happy", " im sad, take me to a fancy restaurant" but its only temporary joy and doesn't fill the empty internal void.

- success is almost always tied to good cross-generational relationships. if the parents and partner don't like each other. its almost doomed to fail as it cust off the flow of money across generations. ( parents will hesitate to leave a*sets and money behind to you as they don't trust the partner)

- financial success DOES NOT bring happiness. this is another reminder.

- he was depressed for months but is almost recovered but having his 3 year old go missing is what still hurting as he had a lot of plans in his head of what he wanted to do and what type of father he wanted to be. its almost as if the kid is dead at this point and no amount of money can heal that.
+26   

best
worst
78 comments

2 weeks ago '09        #2
K0ntrast 68 heat pts68
space
space
$31,470 | Props total: 18252 18252
She left because hes a beta. Women want a Man deep down. Money is just the plus frfr
+27   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
mr_underground|m 2227 heat pts2227 OP
space
space
 K0ntrast said
She left because hes a beta. Women want a Man deep down. Money is just the plus frfr
True but Japanese women are known for doing this type of thing. Happens all the type. I know an ultra alpha type guy in japan, a black dude who was a football college player in the US who had the same thing happen to him. Brutal divorce. She just vanished with the kid and it took years to track her down in Japan.

Last edited by mr_underground; 08-01-2019 at 01:58 PM..
+27   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Witness102 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 523 523
Summary: Dude cannot lay the pipe or the backhand correctly - Wife dips. Fin.
+22   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,580 | Props total: 10163 10163
 K0ntrast said
Dudes always swear this is the issue and it's not. I don't have a solution, marriage is really just an industry like selling wool.

Not always the man is a pu**y or something like that, people are ruthless and cater to their lowest self. She is probably with some guy who isn't half as capable as the man she left.
+36   

2 weeks ago '12        #6
ENAK 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 2630 2630
Damn. losing your kid like that would be rough.

On the positive side hes single and Rich still right? does he have to give her half even though she took the kid and dipped?
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #7
Ace dealer 46 heat pts46
space
space
$11,230 | Props total: 28004 28004
 mr_underground said
True but Japanese women are known for doing this type of thing. Happens all the type. I know an ultra alpha type guy in japan, a black dude who was a football college player in the US who had the same thing happen to him. Brutal divorce. She just vanished with the kid and it took years to track her down in Japan.
Facts,

People need to understand many asian cultures women are way more ruthless that grimey bi*ches in the west....

Everything is about a come up...once its done fu*k u in the worst ways with no remorse... seen the sh*t play out too many times...

Pops told me a long time ago,
Never marry an asian woman...
These bi*ches sell their kids into prostitution for a come up

It will be all good till your DONE
+14   

2 weeks ago '08        #8
cohs 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,344 | Props total: 14896 14896
So I almost gave dude a chance. Very first things he said was many of you are surprised I have a wife and kid.

So Dude makes a video about his divorce but never speaks on his family?

2 weeks ago '04        #9
space
space
 cohs said
So I almost gave dude a chance. Very first things he said was many of you are surprised I have a wife and kid.

So Dude makes a video about his divorce but never speaks on his family?
he's a computer engineer and has a tech channel for aspiring programmers, he isn't a vlogger.

Ace dealer said
Facts,

People need to understand many asian cultures women are way more ruthless that grimey bi*ches in the west....

Everything is about a come up...once its done fu*k u in the worst ways with no remorse... seen the sh*t play out too many times...

yep, asian are waaaay more ruthless than western women in general. i know another dude , again with a japanese chick, who fell back in love with her ex and just cut this off cold. he didn't know what happened, he thought it was all good but as soon as that ex came back with a sweeter deal. she just stabbed him in the back like its nothing. not all are like this but because japan is a passive aggressive culture, you never know how someone really feels.

other asian cultures have a golddigging problem but japan you have to be very careful because of the passive aggressive lifestyle, they'll leave you to avoid confrontation.

if you marry east asian, taiwan is your safest bet. if you go southeast asian the philipines has the highest success rate.

Last edited by mr_underground; 08-01-2019 at 06:37 PM..
+17   

2 weeks ago '08        #10
cohs 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 mr_underground said
he's a computer engineer and has a tech channel for aspiring programmers, he isn't a vlogger
But he is now?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #11
space
space
 cohs said
But he is now?
no, thats why he turned into a lesson for the viewers, its still relevant to the channel topic of being a successful engineer. even if you make a ton of money working in silicon valley, sh*t like this still happens so don't think making money is going to solve all problems and you're going to live happily ever after.
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #12
SeraphKin 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,096 | Props total: 43047 43047
Asian women are the worst choice. They are off, very cold and materialistic
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #13
THEDONN 
space
space
$35,629 | Props total: 32564 32564

2 weeks ago '08        #14
cohs 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 mr_underground said
no, thats why he turned into a lesson for the viewers, its still relevant to the channel topic of being a successful engineer. even if you make a ton of money working in silicon valley, sh*t like this still happens so don't think making money is going to solve all problems and you're going to live happily ever after.
So he could never find a topic to involve family until she left him. Wonder what other plans he couldn’t fit his family into

2 weeks ago '14        #15
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,618 | Props total: 27357 27357
Rich famous single sad>>>broke nobody sad

He can find a younger hotter faithful chick with all his money.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
marcchrome 64 heat pts64
space
space
$14,952 | Props total: 7351 7351
M.o.b.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
Supreme God 137 heat pts137
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 29236 29236
He still has his career and hopefully health. The only tough part to deal with about this is his child, that's disgusting to take a child away from its father.
+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #18
00010111 135 heat pts135
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 19458 19458
 Qbert said
Dudes always swear this is the issue and it's not. I don't have a solution, marriage is really just an industry like selling wool.

Not always the man is a pu**y or something like that, people are ruthless and cater to their lowest self. She is probably with some guy who isn't half as capable as the man she left.
People a*sume that it's for another man but for many women men are a means to an end, they tolerate men in order to get what they really want - children and financial security.

She has what she wants.

Last edited by 00010111; 08-02-2019 at 09:53 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #19
00010111 135 heat pts135
space
space
I just tried to watch this dude's video on code (not the bullsh*t about his wife) - might be one of the worst youtubers that I've ever come across.

No thanks.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #20
ArabianPrince 16 heat pts16
space
space
$457 | Props total: 4084 4084
That last part.

2 weeks ago '10        #21
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 3295 3295
 00010111 said
I just tried to watch this dude's video on code (not the bullsh*t about his wife) - might be one of the worst youtubers that I've ever come across.

No thanks.
why you say that ?

2 weeks ago '17        #22
JacobWatch 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 11478 11478
 cohs said
So he could never find a topic to involve family until she left him. Wonder what other plans he couldn’t fit his family into
you sounding like the scorned wife right now my guy calm down

+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
00010111 135 heat pts135
space
space
 bunun said
why you say that ?
Because he isn't very coherent or fluid when he speaks.

2 weeks ago '10        #24
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 2753 2753
 cohs said
I wouldn’t talk about my family on my tech channel. Are you married?
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #25
1 of 1 Houston 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,503 | Props total: 10290 10290
 Ace dealer said
Facts,

@

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
95 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Aug 16 - Jeffrey Epstein spent hours alone with mysterious woman in lockup
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  7
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
140 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy