Yeezy Busta exposed

most viewed right now
20 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Kicks @ BX

2 weeks ago '04        #1
1894 page views
25 comments

nwking 87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 7464 7464
Yeezy Busta exposed

+1   

best
worst
25 comments

2 weeks ago '06        #2
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,526 | Props total: 39345 39345

2 weeks ago '15        #3
RickJamez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 3048 3048
It's ok to notice somebody wearing fake sh*t.
But making it your your job is more like an obsession.
This dude is just deeply jealous cause he did so much work at Starbucks and waiting lines with sleeping bags for jeezys that he cant stand other people specially celebs who have more fame and influence then him.

Imagine spending al your time checking out celebrities their shoes and exposing them.
That's just weird man.
We all know celebrities wear fake sh*t sometimes and eventually get exposed.
But don't make it your job.

Last edited by RickJamez; 08-02-2019 at 03:25 AM..
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 1817 1817
 RickJamez said
This dude is just deeply jealous cause he did so much work at Starbucks and waiting lines with sleeping bags for jeezys that he cant stand other people specially celebs who have more fame and influence then him.

Imagine spending al your time checking out celebrities their shoes and exposing them.
That's just weird man.
or maybe hes not deeply jealous and he is just making good money from his content.
imagine spending your time looking at shoes, making some quick videos and earning enough money from it to live more than comfortably.
+14   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
RickJamez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 abcxyz said
or maybe hes not deeply jealous and he is just making good money from his content.
imagine spending your time looking at shoes, making some quick videos and earning enough money from it to live more than comfortably.
Those aint quick videos you can make.
You have to invest allot of time to find people wearing these shoes and then check them if they fake.
Listen to his voice from his channel around 5:23 in the video,you can hear him talk a couple seconds about soulja boy and it sounds there is definitely sometime wrong with him.
Dude even got a gucci headband like soulja and wearing a Canada goose jacket in his house.
It's obvious he's obsessed or has a mental disorder.

Last edited by RickJamez; 08-02-2019 at 08:37 AM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,466 | Props total: 72801 72801
fu*k this dude

12:25

+7   

2 weeks ago '10        #7
pacman45 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 10949 10949
 abcxyz said

Crazy thing is I believe dude dropped out of medical school to do this
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #8
GHova315 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2161 2161
This is why the sneaker community went bad...corny a$$ nerds like this infiltrated the scene and turned Hypebeast into a thing...

Cornballs
+12   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
kip99 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 359 359
Most celebrities i know buy the knockoffs. Nobody will question lol.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #10
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 3772 3772
A “celebrity” probably rarely goes out shopping anywhere fakes would be. They send people out or get free sh*t all the time. If they have fakes I want to bet 9/10 have no idea or they asked somebody to get them some and they got them the fakes. Some people just don’t know or are educated , I had a homeboy in high school that was wearing all kind of Jordan’s and only a few people actually knew the color ways didn’t exist. He was always getting compliments on his kick game. He even had no idea. The sneaker community is large but the education on them is low.

Last edited by hbk83; 08-03-2019 at 08:52 AM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #11
jordanair45 1 heat pts
space
space
$332 | Props total: 825 825
 hbk83 said
A ďcelebrityĒ probably rarely goes out shopping anywhere fakes would be. They send people out or get free sh*t all the time. If they have fakes I want to bet 9/10 have no idea or they asked somebody to get them some and they got them the fakes. Some people just donít know or are educated , I had a homeboy in high school that was wearing all kind of Jordanís and only a few people actually knew the color ways didnít exist. He was always getting compliments on his kick game. He even had no idea. The sneaker community is large but the education on them is low.
"Ya man those Eminem Jordans are 45k....gonna need that"

Goes and buys fakes and pockets 44.9k lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #12
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,109 | Props total: 5260 5260
Bah Bah Booey cynical AF

2 weeks ago '06        #13
Storchaveli 110 heat pts110
space
space
$29,071 | Props total: 9001 9001
The equivalent of girls saying “look at the dress she’s wearing” or “look at her purse” is guys talking about other men’s shoes. It’s a female trait.
+5   

1 week ago '17        #14
Timberwolves 112 heat pts112
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 11187 11187
"I wanna use my platform, its more then just a pair of shoes its a lifestyle"

its a pair of fu*king shoes david relax you're not doing anything important with your life analyzing people's shoes who gives a fu*k

what a fu*king loser

probably used to dress like this in HS

+7   

1 week ago '15        #15
redcodeinesyrup 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 4529 4529
 RickJamez said

That's just weird man.
its always funny to see n*ggas like this who seems to have it all spelled out when it comes to people having an obsession wtih shoes

n*ggas make it seem like when a n*gga covets a shoe or the hobby or whatever so much that is makes them become equal to n*ggas that like loli anime (google it if u dont know)

n*ggas act like us who love yeezys and balenciaga triple s's and retro js and sh*t are like gun extremeists, and we are going to hurt the world.

you can tell its your age. go on instagram, alot of this new generation of sneaker resellers are business men. that lil n*gga that hang out with dj khaled and sh*t, benjaminkicks or something that n*gga inspires the youth and all these other young kids who make money on this sh*t aspire other youth.

stop making it seem like its such a disgusting hobby. theres way worse and people can like what the fu*k they like

theres always some guy that feels like oh them n*ggas like shoes WAYYY too much, they idolize celebrities, they would martyr for them, blah blah blah.

like whatever you are passionate about is the same.

wtf do you wear anyways? you have to tell us i dont want to hear no designer, nothing. what kind of car do you drive, i hope it isnt designer. what kind of phone do you have, are you just a phone extremist?? we need answers!!

fu*k outta here and go get you a bag

stop slaving at that 9-5 and find you a hobby that makes you happy. be your own boss.

and im out
+1   

1 week ago '15        #16
RickJamez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 redcodeinesyrup said
its always funny to see n*ggas like this who seems to have it all spelled out when it comes to people having an obsession wtih shoes

n*ggas make it seem like when a n*gga covets a shoe or the hobby or whatever so much that is makes them become equal to n*ggas that like loli anime (google it if u dont know)

n*ggas act like us who love yeezys and balenciaga triple s's and retro js and sh*t are like gun extremeists, and we are going to hurt the world.

you can tell its your age. go on instagram, alot of this new generation of sneaker resellers are business men. that lil n*gga that hang out with dj khaled and sh*t, benjaminkicks or something that n*gga inspires the youth and all these other young kids who make money on this sh*t aspire other youth.

stop making it seem like its such a disgusting hobby. theres way worse and people can like what the fu*k they like

theres always some guy that feels like oh them n*ggas like shoes WAYYY too much, they idolize celebrities, they would martyr for them, blah blah blah.

like whatever you are passionate about is the same.

wtf do you wear anyways? you have to tell us i dont want to hear no designer, nothing. what kind of car do you drive, i hope it isnt designer. what kind of phone do you have, are you just a phone extremist?? we need answers!!

fu*k outta here and go get you a bag

stop slaving at that 9-5 and find you a hobby that makes you happy. be your own boss.

and im out
Im talking bout people who expose others of fake stuff and making it their hobby.
His whole story about his first sneakers that he received fake jeezy's sounds like bs

Dude probably buyed it himself and got shamed by some kids so now he want to give other people the same feels.

And I dont care who walks with dj Khaled dude that sh*t dont interest me.

1 week ago '15        #17
space
space
 RickJamez said
Im talking bout people who expose others of fake stuff and making it their hobby.
His whole story about his first sneakers that he received fake jeezy's sounds like bs

Dude probably buyed it himself and got shamed by some kids so now he want to give other people the same feels.

And I dont care who walks with dj Khaled dude that sh*t dont interest me.
thats u

u just a minority of a minority

stockx just secured 44 million in funding.

who are u really to say anything about anyone sneaker related when u arent even affiliated.

dont throw stones if u live in a glass house

1 week ago '15        #18
RickJamez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 redcodeinesyrup said
thats u

u just a minority of a minority

stockx just secured 44 million in funding.

who are u really to say anything about anyone sneaker related when u arent even affiliated.

dont throw stones if u live in a glass house
What the hell you talking about son?
I dont think you quite understood what I was trying 2 say here.
My point was about people who expose other with fake sh*t.
You talking about people that are promoting stuff.
Those are 2 different topics.
If you like something and promoting that sh*t it's cool and healthy.
But exposing others wearing fake stuff is on a whole other level of obsession that ain't healthy.
Cause the work you have to go through to finding people wearing fake stuff and look for the wrongs, ain't a fun thing to do.
BTW most people that where exposed are all cause of them self in interviews or social media posts.

1 week ago '15        #19
space
space
 RickJamez said
What the hell you talking about son?
I dont think you quite understood what I was trying 2 say here.
My point was about people who expose other with fake sh*t.
You talking about people that are promoting stuff.
Those are 2 different topics.
If you like something and promoting that sh*t it's cool and healthy.
But exposing others wearing fake stuff is on a whole other level of obsession that ain't healthy.
Cause the work you have to go through to finding people wearing fake stuff and look for the wrongs, ain't a fun thing to do.
BTW most people that where exposed are all cause of them self in interviews or social media posts.
naw "what the hell you talking about"

and n*gga do u even have kids?

wasnt he doing what you are preaching
he was tearing down the celebrities that you say people idolize

you already showed bias to people obessing over sneakers as a whole, so that just speaks on your standpoint about yeezy busta.

people do sh*t, then change. he did no harm no foul.

u are too invested in it and angry about it

1 week ago '15        #20
RickJamez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 redcodeinesyrup said
naw "what the hell you talking about"

and n*gga do u even have kids?

wasnt he doing what you are preaching
he was tearing down the celebrities that you say people idolize

you already showed bias to people obessing over sneakers as a whole, so that just speaks on your standpoint about yeezy busta.

people do sh*t, then change. he did no harm no foul.

u are too invested in it and angry about it
What does kids have 2 do with this?
It's very different , just cause I dont like someone his music or the image he creates doenst mean I hate this person.
I just got my own opinion but I'm not obsessed or sh*t that I confront everybody I know who listens to artists I dont like.
That's crazy.
This guy from the video is obvious obsessed, you can hear the insanity in his voice in his own yeezy busta videos.
I dont see the fun in making it your job bringing people down.
If you got kids yourself you know what I'm talking about.
It will fu*k you up mentally doing negative sh*t every day and making it your hobby or job

Last edited by RickJamez; 08-09-2019 at 03:22 PM..

1 week ago '07        #21
MELODY 129 heat pts129
space
space
$13,216 | Props total: 6801 6801
Allow people to wear what they want and what they can afford. Yeezys are difficult to get for some and I'm sure they would pay for the Authentics at a retail price point. Stop policing those who wear "fakes".

1 week ago '17        #22
Imissmalcolmx17 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,213 | Props total: 5811 5811
This foo investigating n*ggas shoes Smh
You see type of people that have this type of obsession and time on their hands. They just do too much

1 week ago '16        #23
Blunted Sultan 6 heat pts
space
space
$891 | Props total: 2708 2708
i like the fake lean busta better

1 week ago '09        #24
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 1834 1834
he gave you the game tho.. repsneakers is the is the hub to it all. like if that forum closed it would be like nyc losing power for eternity.

interesting side note.. he did mention that the shoe he said was real came from a "top factory".. smh if i wasnt trying to be legit i would definitely be shipping them top factory products to stockx and waxing these n*ggas that wanna pay that hype tax

7 days ago '04        #25
jkp 1 heat pts
space
space
$907 | Props total: 771 771
 justin747 said
fu*k this dude

12:25

Side note FSR is goat love this sh*t
+1   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  4
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Florida Woman Put On Probation For Having That Snapper In The..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Wtf is this in Antarctica on Snapchat Map!
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy