Flossy Carter got finessed by Figgers Wireless and it almost cost him his rep

most viewed right now
+66  104
88 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Tech

1 month ago '18        #1
5701 page views
65 comments

shooter 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,514 | Props total: 9431 9431
Flossy Carter got finessed by Figgers Wireless and it almost cost him his rep

Long story long,

There's this new phone company out there called Figgers Wireless. Got a lot of press because the CEO is a young black guy and because Jeezy partnered with them. Rap ngas are rushing to follow Nipseys footsteps. Overall, that's a good thing but always been a little suspect of this particular company. There are other bx threads on the company.

So they announced some high-end specs on their new F3 phone and Flossy Carter decides to review the phone since some of his viewers have been asking for that and he was hype to support a young black entrepreneur. He does an unboxing/review video and halfway through the vid, he realizes that the specs they gave him aren't matching up at all. They sold it as one of 2019's most powerful devices but the specs are more in line with 2016. It's not a flagship device although it's priced as one. He mentions that it seems more like a midrange phone but still let's the review ride. People flame him in the comments & Twitter for how trash the phone is. Flossy eventually takes the video down.

Now, Flossy who is usually untouchable is in a vulnerable moment and one hater from Android Police decides to go extra hard on him, taking shots at his character, calling him a con artist.
visit this link https://pbs.twimg.com/med .. jpg&name=large

Flossy clears the air about the Figgers debacle (Figgers lied to him about phone specs) with a Livestream from Paris on vacay with his daughter. Without totally destroying Figgers for the finesse, he made it clear that they are currently misrepresenting their products and need to step their game up. In that same livestream, he reminds the guy from Android Police that his name and rep is not a thing to be played with. Floss also reminds dude that they will cross paths at events so please keep the same energy.

The Android Police guy promptly retracts his previous comments and issues an apology.

Last edited by shooter; 07-24-2019 at 04:57 AM..
+29   

best
worst
65 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
philly337 28 heat pts28
space
space
$33,808 | Props total: 21938 21938
I dont get it...what did he do wrong? He reviewed the phone (which he does) and gave his honest opinion on the phone. How is hhe a con artist (I only skimmed so maybe I missed something...)?
+21   

1 month ago '18        #3
shooter 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
 philly337 said
I dont get it...what did he do wrong? He reviewed the phone (which he does) and gave his honest opinion on the phone. How is hhe a con artist (I only skimmed so maybe I missed something...)?
He's not a con artist at all but he was too complimentary in the video. You know how hype he gets. "It's not a flagship phone but for a midrange device, this phone is a major, major go".

The presentation of the phone (comes nicely packaged with bluetooth speaker, wireless earbuds) and the fact he wanted to help support a young entrepreneur clouded his judgment.
+21   

1 month ago '18        #4
shooter 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
 Cantholdmedown said
Diggers straight ripping you guys off knowing y'all will support because he is black. I'll go see a movie made by us if it's sh*tty to support our own but using a sh*tty phone and service just to help the cause? Nah fam
What's sad is that if it were legit, Flossy clda had him allll the way lit.

Now Flossy gonna think twice next time a young black guy pops up.
+10   

1 month ago '05        #5
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,277 | Props total: 21140 21140

B*tch a*s David was scared he was gon catch the beats
+53   

1 month ago '12        #6
gunshot225 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,703 | Props total: 7535 7535
Dude was selling 3yr old Alibaba phones with cheap accessories for $500. That's a n*gga for ya
+25   

1 month ago '07        #7
21 1837 heat pts1837
space
space
$67,036 | Props total: 85163 85163
 Y.G. said

B*tch a*s David was scared he was gon catch the beats

Last edited by 21; 07-24-2019 at 01:40 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '19        #8
jordanair45 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 884 884
If I see that fool its on site for Flossy...believe dat
+9   

1 month ago '11        #9
BtMkRs 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,957 | Props total: 11246 11246
They didn’t even Have to lie . The low & midrange markets would have liked that phone with all the stuff it comes with .

This Fake it til you make it bull is Bull
+7   

1 month ago '17        #10
Gucci2x 17 heat pts17
space
space
$328 | Props total: 2626 2626

That fu*king beta cuck ^ better simmer down before he realizes Flossy is really bout that life.

That aside Flossy was 100% correct with his review and I've read that from multiple sources. It sounds to me like there is a ton of jealously and resentment towards Flossy and his success.

Flossy Carter is my go to for unbiased, straight to the point reviews without all that lame a*s video editing that adds no substance to the videos.

Shout out the GOAT

Keep grinding player
+42   

1 month ago '06        #11
Darell_ftb 1608 heat pts1608
space
space
$65,858 | Props total: 78331 78331
Hope flossy beats the dog sh*t outta him. Hate this fu*king cancel culture sh*t how is this flossy problem?
+14   

1 month ago '05        #12
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,300 | Props total: 3672 3672
a loser looking for attention without proper information...fu*k the apology
+7   

1 month ago '17        #13
Rule 336 138 heat pts138
space
space
$14,910 | Props total: 57695 57695
Fam I swear to God when the thread as made on this figgers dude and his company someone said he looked like a scam artist. I gotta find that thread
+10   

1 month ago '08        #14
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 9051 9051
Knew Figgers was a joke when i checked out their website and all phones were magically "sold out"

The cart was a weird a*s process and the webpage was clearly some trial generic cell providr template

Oh and David dude is a whole bi*ch. Talking all that smack and felt really good about himself until reality kicked in

Props to Flossy for being successful in what he does, and fu*k David Android Popo
+12   

1 month ago '19        #15
BOLO1 4 heat pts
space
space
$281 | Props total: 953 953
YouTube reviewing tech products is a troglōdyte's game. Outside of a few blăck ones, Flossy to me has been the most consistent outside of this kerfuffle.

Last edited by BOLO1; 07-24-2019 at 09:36 PM..
+10   

1 month ago '04        #16
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$6,366 | Props total: 4798 4798
if u put any kind of trust behind the names such as figgers and on top of that jizzle is attached to it? lol open and shut case
+7   

1 month ago '12        #17
TheThreadLord 1783 heat pts1783
space
space
space
$11,246 | Props total: 6925 6925

+19   

1 month ago '16        #18
postemupndunkit 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 27956 27956
 philly337 said
He’s black in the tech world

That’s it

He isn’t allowed missteps and will automatically get “called out “ for any mistakes, misunderstandings or misconceptions even though he’s one of the FEW major reviewers who aren’t getting paid to say what they like and dislike

Anyone that watches his videos will immediately see transparency and authenticity but this f*g**t decides to take a shot at him over this even though anyone who’s not a hater would understand floss did no wrong

I don’t even use the word f*g**t but that f*g**t needs to be checked and handled

He jumped out the window super quick
+25   

1 month ago '06        #19
O-FICIAL 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 819 819
I've been doing research on the Figgers F3 and all the accessories and actually thinking of throwing the $550. I've talked to someone who has the earbuds and claims that they are pretty good for $50.

1 month ago '18        #20
shooter 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
 O-FICIAL said
I've been doing research on the Figgers F3 and all the accessories and actually thinking of throwing the $550. I've talked to someone who has the earbuds and claims that they are pretty good for $50.
Waste of $$ but nice box

+1   

1 month ago '05        #21
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,918 | Props total: 8403 8403
Figgers was on trigger warning, with k*ller mike the only reason that company is known today. Dont know why people would be mad at flossy, unless he lied about features with the old bait and switch with a kickback. Besides that who cares
+5   

1 month ago '04        #22
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,237 | Props total: 97 97
In my opinion, people like that jealous "man-boy" are that way because they don't have the success Flossy has; especially since Flossy didn't go the traditional route as they did (journalism studies, etc). Similar to how some traditional actors are jealous of celebrity (musicians, etc) actors (who had no traditional training) such as the money they make & accolades/fame they get compared to them.

Gucci2x said

That fu*king beta cuck ^ better simmer down before he realizes Flossy is really bout that life.

That aside Flossy was 100% correct with his review and I've read that from multiple sources. It sounds to me like there is a ton of jealously and resentment towards Flossy and his success.

Flossy Carter is my go to for unbiased, straight to the point reviews without all that lame a*s video editing that adds no substance to the videos.

Shout out the GOAT

Keep grinding player
+5   

1 month ago '17        #23
JayStillPaid 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 2737 2737
Whiteshoes need to put them paws on ole boy.
+16   

1 month ago '18        #24
shooter 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
 dasill said
Figgers was on trigger warning, with k*ller mike the only reason that company is known today. Dont know why people would be mad at flossy, unless he lied about features with the old bait and switch with a kickback. Besides that who cares
He got on trigger warning by going viral on world star.

If he wasn't selling $100 phones for $500 he'd be onto something.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #25
shooter 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
 O-FICIAL said
You could buy all that for under 230 but ok.

The phone is the oukitel u23
($150-$190 phone)

Wireless earbuds are qcy qs1 I believe
($20-$35)

Last edited by shooter; 07-25-2019 at 04:58 AM..
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  36
Spider Man back in MCU ?
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+56online now  31
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+87online now  17
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy Back In Costume For 'Coming To America 2'
111 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  12
Article inside Hilary Duff is set to reprise her role as Lizzie McGuire in a ‘LIZZIE..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy