Jul 22 - A Couple Who'd Traveled The World Together Were Killed Along A Highway In Canada

most viewed right now
50 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
38 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

4 weeks ago '06        #1
2566 page views
25 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6863 heat pts6863
space
space
$60,428 | Props total: 41435 41435
Jul 22 - A Couple Who'd Traveled The World Together Were k*lled Along A Highway In Canada

Canadian investigators are asking for the public's help in finding out who k*lled a young couple as they were traveling through British Columbia.

Chynna Noelle Deese, 24, of North Carolina, and her boyfriend, Lucas Robertson Fowler, 23, of Australia, were found Monday morning alongside Highway 97, near their blue 1986 Chevrolet van.

It's still unclear whether the couple were targeted by someone or if they were the victims of a random act of violence, police said.

"Early in the investigation, the deaths were deemed suspicious, and investigators from the North District and BC RCMP Major Crime Units were called to a*sist the investigation," Sgt. Janelle Shoihet of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said at a press conference Friday.

Fowler and Deese were identified Thursday, three days after their bodies were found.

On Friday, Canadian police held a press conference specifically asking for the public's help, including anyone who may have seen the couple, the van, or whoever may have been driving on the highway between Sunday and Monday.

The press conference was unfortunately marred by the use of a cat filter as police offered details of the case. During the conference, police said they were aware of the "technical difficulties" and posted a new video of the press conference on their Facebook page.

Shoihet added that police were particularly interested in anyone who was driving along Alaska Highway 97 with a dashcam.

Sheila Deese, Chynna's mother, told WSOC-TV that the couple had planned to drive between national parks in Canada, then finish their trip in Alaska. Before they were k*lled, their van had broken down, she added.

“She was happy. She was so happy and that gives me comfort,” Deese told WSOC.

Fowler's family released a statement through Australia's New South Wales Police Force, where his father is an officer. A NSW police official told the Sydney Morning Herald the couple had been shot.

"To lose someone so young and vibrant, who was traveling the world and just enjoying life to the full, is devastating," Fowler's family statement said. "To know his beautiful girlfriend, Chynna Deese of Charlotte, North Carolina also lost her life in this violent event is too cruel."

visit this link https://www.facebook.com/ .. 00984704485145

The couple met at a hostel in Croatia in 2017 and since then had traveled the world together, British Deese, her brother, told McClatchy newspapers. Fowler had recently been working on a cattle ranch in British Columbia, and Chynna Deese planned to spend several weeks with him exploring his new home.

“They were deeply in love,” British Deese said. “They met traveling and that’s just what they did — travel."

Canadian investigators said the incident does not appear, at this time, to be linked to other cases.

"At this point, we have nothing to indicate that their deaths are linked to any other active and ongoing investigations in the area, or if there is a heightened risk to public safety," Shoihet said.

visit this link https://www.buzzfeednews. .. itish-columbia
+1   

best
worst
25 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$659 | Props total: 975 975
Bigfoot
+11   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
TrillTalk520 160 heat pts160
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 15031 15031
@

+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
Sandyy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,073 | Props total: 15100 15100
Native woman go missing daily in that part of canada. More than likely a serial k*ller somewhere by the alaskan highway area.

They found a 3rd body near the area so maybe these two saw something they shouldnt have; and the k*ller figured no one would be the wiser if he offed them too.
+20   

4 weeks ago '14        #5
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$37,190 | Props total: 92056 92056
a Belgian girl travelling alone was k*lled in that area last summer as well

the gunman is still out there ...
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
KdenIII 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,955 | Props total: 11229 11229
 925 said
Bigfoot
The cat filter sh*t had me smirking then this comment made me bust out laughing

BX taking me straight to hell
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #7
PhilthyRich 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 5355 5355
saw this yesterday. They were roasting that cat filter on Twitter

Hella native Canadian woman (especially indigent woman) have gone missing or k*lled the weekend past 20 years in that area. They have a couple serious k*llers up there. Israel keys lived there for a while, if you don’t know who that is, google him. My lord he was vicious.
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
Hex 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 2608 2608
 RAZAH CUTS said
"At this point, we have nothing to indicate that their deaths are linked to any other active and ongoing investigations in the area, or if there is a heightened risk to public safety," Shoihet said.

Serial k*llers hunting large swaths of Canada: criminologist

“There is very good research on west coast and the north west in the U.S and in Canada which helps explain a lot of patterns seen in lower mainland and B.C and in the Highway of Tears region,” Arntfield said, referring to the 724-kilometre stretch of Highway 16 in northern B.C where 18 – 50 women, mostly Indigenous, have gone missing or been found murdered since the 1960s.

+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
JintsGang1987 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 5839 5839

4 weeks ago '04        #10
hedake 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$7,191 | Props total: 23502 23502
damn..imagine spending life traveling around the world, only to have CANADA end up being the deadliest place that you visit

+17   

4 weeks ago '05        #11
Fauby 27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 13339 13339
 strungout said
a Belgian girl travelling alone was k*lled in that area last summer as well

the gunman is still out there ...
That's the Highway of tears.

Over 40 missing women since the 80s disappeared from that highway with no trace.

And those are only the ones reported. Rumors it could be up to 100+ people missing from that area
+13   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
MrCiiNeMa 18 heat pts18
space
space
$791 | Props total: 2855 2855
 Hex said

Serial k*llers hunting large swaths of Canada: criminologist

“There is very good research on west coast and the north west in the U.S and in Canada which helps explain a lot of patterns seen in lower mainland and B.C and in the Highway of Tears region,” Arntfield said, referring to the 724-kilometre stretch of Highway 16 in northern B.C where 18 – 50 women, mostly Indigenous, have gone missing or been found murdered since the 1960s.

Bro that article is wild. Unless I misread it seems that Canada law enforcement is like trying to hide this/the possibility of it?

Wtf?
+6   

4 weeks ago '06        #13
Darell_ftb 1608 heat pts1608
space
space
$65,809 | Props total: 78199 78199
I remember years ago they said highway 97 always has bodies up and down that stretch. Said gas up before you get on so you can drive straight through without stopping. fu*k that
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
deziking 123 heat pts123
space
space
$22,929 | Props total: 12650 12650
it was cia.

4 weeks ago '14        #15
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$37,190 | Props total: 92056 92056
 Fauby said
That's the Highway of tears.

Over 40 missing women since the 80s disappeared from that highway with no trace.

And those are only the ones reported. Rumors it could be up to 100+ people missing from that area
yeah I dont live too far from there , and my moms really trying to encourage me to travel alone and her arguement is that girls do it all the time so why dont you ?

(mind you when I had some extra cash I already went on a few solo trips)

but my moms been really adamant about it lately

I guess she wants me to get out if the house and see the world

I should show her this news story

although I am trying to hit Cuba sometime in the near future if anyone wants to join me hit my dm's
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
Fauby 27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 13339 13339
 strungout said
yeah I dont live too far from there , and my moms really trying to encourage me to travel alone and her arguement is that girls do it all the time so why dont you ?

(mind you when I had some extra cash I already went on a few solo trips)

but my moms been really adamant about it lately

I guess she wants me to get out if the house and see the world

I should show her this news story

although I am trying to hit Cuba sometime in the near future if anyone wants to join me hit my dm's
Cuba's dope bro... Havana is paradise. The people there are amazing and friendly. I went in 2014 and can't wait to go back
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 1291 1291
 MrCiiNeMa said
Bro that article is wild. Unless I misread it seems that Canada law enforcement is like trying to hide this/the possibility of it?

Wtf?
Not a lot of deaths make the news , rural western and eastern Canada have understaffed federal police that are hours away from you if you call about a break in lol lots of stories recently of farmers shooting thieves on their land and they get off the charge cause the jury knows it’s 90 minutes for police to get there and the farmer has a loaded gun and is confronting the thieves lol . Let alone the hundreds of missing indigenous women that never gets any news coverage . We had a serial k*ller in Toronto who owned a landscaping company and was just meeting gay guys from other countries and torturing and raping them and disposing the bodies on sites he worked at. I’m pretty sure they arrested him with an 18 year old tied up in his apartment or some sh*t
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #18
---Max-Payne--- 364 heat pts364
space
space
$8,521 | Props total: 15828 15828
 Sandyy said
Native woman go missing daily in that part of canada. More than likely a serial k*ller somewhere by the alaskan highway area.
Really? I was thinking of the highway of tears.

4 weeks ago '19        #19
JamesFranco 58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 3133 3133
Build a wall

4 weeks ago '04        #20
NoLedge18720 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$29,883 | Props total: 10472 10472
Where did they find deese?

Sorry I know thats wrong but the name got me

4 weeks ago '17        #21
Willy Boban 255 heat pts255
space
space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 40964 40964
"were found Monday morning alongside Highway 97, near their blue 1986 Chevrolet van."

Did they rent a 1986 Chevy van to travel that far?

4 weeks ago '06        #22
DominicanLou 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 8306 8306
*YouTubes Highway of Tears*

4 weeks ago '14        #23
Christian238 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 4663 4663
Alotta bishes go missing out there huh

Set it up.....

4 weeks ago '09        #24
PremoThaOne 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 1365 1365
hipsters. smh

4 weeks ago '17        #25
money99 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 9491 9491
 Yung Dilla said
I remember years ago they said highway 97 always has bodies up and down that stretch. Said gas up before you get on so you can drive straight through without stopping. fu*k that
Where the fu*k is that

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+61online now  24
Video inside Bride begs her newly groom for forgiveness after being caught kissing h..
134 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  9
New little brother album at midnight!
171 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  7
TraxNYC and Ben Baller beefin (Jewerlly n****s)
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside I will CashApp💰 you $100💸 if you Can Translate This
22 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy