Millionaire turned hermit reveals how ex-girl sends him women to date on remote island

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '18        #1
3528 page views
20 comments

prettygirlmafia  86 heat pts86
space
space
$576 | Props total: 6364 6364
Millionaire turned hermit reveals how ex-girl sends him women to date on remote island

Former millionaire turned hermit reveals how his EX-GIRLFRIEND sends him women so he can still date on remote Australian island - but moans none of them can cook or clean.

Millionaire hermit has been unlucky in love since moving to a remote island
David Glasheen moved to Restoration Island in 1993 after losing his fortune

His partner moved from the island a short time later and the pair separated

However Mr Glasheen said his ex-girlfriend still helps him meet new women

A former millionaire who traded in his high-flying city life in Sydney for the peace of a remote island has revealed his ex-girlfriend still helps him to meet women.

David Glasheen, 76, was living the high life with $10 million in shares, a property overlooking Sydney Harbour and a wife and two daughters but the infamous Black Tuesday event in 1987 changed all of that.

Almost overnight, Mr Glasheen had lost his wealth and the bank foreclosed on his property before his wife left him a short time later.

David Glasheen (pictured), a former millionaire who traded in the life of a Sydney stockbroker for the peace of a remote island, has revealed his ex-girlfriend still helps him to meet women

After trying to rebuild his life Mr Glasheen told The Australian he went from one failed venture to another before a life changing opportunity in 1993.

A long term lease was available on Restoration Island, off the coast of Far North Queensland, and Mr Glasheen was able to secure a sublease.

The former chairman of a publicly listed company quickly moved to the island and has spent the last 22 years living a hermit's life along with his animals.

Mr Glasheen openly admits to being somewhat lonely on the island and wouldn't be able to survive without his animals.

However even at 76 years of age Mr Glasheen is still hopeful the right lady might come along someday.

'I've had a couple of women who were sent up by my ex ... anyway, they were all horrible. They don't cook, they don't clean, they don't go in the water and they don't do powdered milk,' he told the publication.

'I've got a dog for company. A lady, of course, would be the cream on the cake. But unfortunately the mermaids aren't swimming my way.'

Mr Glasheen (pictured) openly admits to being somewhat lonely on the island and wouldn't be able to survive without his animals while still hopeful of meeting the right women

He first moved to the island with his then partner but after she gave birth to their child she decided to relocate, saying the island life was not safe for a newborn

He first moved to the island with his then partner but after she gave birth to their child she decided to relocate, saying the island life was not safe for a newborn baby.

Mr Glasheen was unable to bring himself to move back to the mainland and chose to remain on the island.

Despite the remoteness of his location Mr Glasheen gets many visitors, either from the mainland or sailors who pass by the island.

Celebrities have even gone out to meet the now infamous millionaire hermit living on Restoration Island, including the likes of Russel Crowe and Martin Clunes.

Backpackers also stay on the island from time to time and help Mr Glasheen with some of his day to day chores.

However he still longs for the correct companion to join him but he is also aware that the life he lives is not for everyone.

Mr Glasheen openly admits there is a risk and reward factor to being so far from medical help should anything go wrong, as well as the island being in a cyclonic area.

In 2008 he took to online dating to try and find the right match but 11 years on is still seeking the perfect companion, despite the best efforts of his ex-girlfriend.

'There has got to be one out of the three billion people in the world,' he said.

In 2008 he took to online dating to try and find the right match but 11 years on is still seeking the perfect companion, despite the best efforts of his ex-girlfriend.

visit this link https://www.dailymail.co. .. te-island.html
+7   

best
worst
20 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
prettygirlmafia  86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
That guys head ain't right. I wouldn't be surprised if he was fu*kin those dogs.
+10   

2 months ago '16        #3
EastBay Mufasa  6 heat pts6
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 7532 7532
Man hes talking to the wrong people lemme send a few of these crazy b*tches his way in fact we can start a GoFundMe on instagram today
+5   

2 months ago '10        #4
Delbert Mengel  28 heat pts28
space
space
$21,208 | Props total: 1440 1440
 prettygirlmafia said
That guys head ain't right. I wouldn't be surprised if he was fu*kin those dogs.
your head ain't right if that's the first thing you thought of after reading that, you fu*king weirdo.
+38   

2 months ago '15        #5
The South  17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,433 | Props total: 20852 20852
 prettygirlmafia said

Who's mans is this?
+16   

2 months ago '19        #6
24K  17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$967 | Props total: 3634 3634
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
To "date" or "fu*k"?

+9   

2 months ago '04        #7
---Max-Payne---  384 heat pts384
space
space
$8,812 | Props total: 17377 17377
 prettygirlmafia said
lol wtf
+3   

2 months ago '06        #8
Ave  18 heat pts18
space
space
$29,963 | Props total: 20313 20313
 prettygirlmafia said
 Be Cool Ron said
I would be down to do this. fu*k Australia tho I ain't built for that. I need my girl with me aswell or I'd definitely end up fu*king the dog.
+10   

2 months ago '18        #9
prettygirlmafia  86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
 Delbert Mengel said
your head ain't right if that's the first thing you thought of after reading that, you fu*king weirdo.
It's wasn't the first thing that came to my mind as I was reading it. About the 4th or 5th

I am most definitely a weirdo though.
A fly a*s mafuccin weirdo to be exact

2 months ago '17        #10
DaQCKing  50 heat pts50
space
space
$8,355 | Props total: 34954 34954
OP, take ya time the next time you copy and paste. sh*t was repeating itself.

Going from 10 mil to broke overnight would make almost anybody lose their sh*t
+8   

2 months ago '13        #11
THEDONN 
space
space
$36,335 | Props total: 33984 33984
+1   

2 months ago '18        #12
London94 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 169 169
 prettygirlmafia said

2 months ago '14        #13
ArtsofAnArtist1  2 heat pts2
space
space
$868 | Props total: 3283 3283
Master roshi
+5   

2 months ago '15        #14
Fantastic  4 heat pts4
space
space
$4,719 | Props total: 8469 8469
 prettygirlmafia said
Whoa

2 months ago '18        #15
BrooklynDamien  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 16314 16314
That n*gga look good for 95
+1   

2 months ago '08        #16
get_ate  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 1192 1192
 BrooklynDamien said
That n*gga look good for 95
That's probably because he isn't fu*king 95.
+5   

2 months ago '14        #17
Ivorypillars  16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,996 | Props total: 23044 23044
Idk man that sounds weird as hell

2 months ago '05        #18
cee12 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 117 117
He got internet?

2 months ago '11        #19
GrindPOWER$  500 heat pts500
space
space
$25,241 | Props total: 33134 33134
i ain't read all that sh*t...bruh you need to discover a thing call instagram you can fly them out.

2 months ago '06        #20
WhoSentU  7 heat pts7
space
space
$3,625 | Props total: 758 758
You can tell the dude's been out of touch for a while, he says '3 billion people on earth. Nah brah, try close to 8 billie.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  42
Video inside fat joe says all latinos are black
344 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-59online now  34
Image(s) inside J.Cole Announces Retirement....
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  30
Article inside Guy drowns trying to propose to girlfriend underwater.
51 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Your Top 10 movies of the Decade
51 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy