Are street niggas the new corny niggas?

most viewed right now
35 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-101  70
100 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

4 weeks ago '15        #1
9540 page views
207 comments

Lord Kushington 151 heat pts151
space
space
$2,072 | Props total: 7278 7278
Are street n*ggas the new corny n*ggas?

View this post on Instagram

TSR STAFF: Christina C! @cdelafresh ______ #Roommates, please send prayers up for the family of 11-year-old #KaronBrown, who tragically passed away after he was fatally shot by a man during a f*ght involving both adults and kids in southeast Washington D.C. ______ Police sources say Karon was targeted in the Thursday shooting, @wusa9 reports. Sources said during the scuffle, a Good Samaritan picked young Karon up off the sidewalk and put him in a vehicle so he could be safe.But then a shirtless, gun-toting man who was involved in the f*ght ran to the car, aimed at Karon, and opened fire. ______ The good Samaritan who helped Karon then took him to a fire department nearby to find help for the child. Karon was then taken to a children's hospital in Prince George's County, where he was pronounced deceased. ______ "I forgive you guys for it," Karon's mom said, speaking directly to the k*ller or k*llers. "I'm not holding grudges. But I'd like you to turn yourselves in. Have remorse for what you did. You took my baby boy away from me.‚ÄĚ-click the link in our bio to read more.

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

+41   

best
worst
207 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
prettygirlmafia 70 heat pts70
space
space
$466 | Props total: 5261 5261
Street nikkkas have always been corny a*s kkkoons Imo. Just a bunch of mentally ill small minded extremely insecure idiots for the most part. There's some that operate in a different way but they're a microscopic minority if we're being honest. The majority of street nikkkas aka kkkoons do nothing but terrorize n destroy black communities and lives.

Street nikkkas..gangs..crips. ..bloods..etc are the new kkk...that street nikkka/kkkoons lifestyle n it's code of kkkonduct/kkkulture is a destructive plague that needs to be eradicated immediately. Don't tell me about this or that street nikkka/kkkoon that handed out turkeys or toys or fix a basketball hoop. The majority of these kkkoons are raping robbing murdering their own kind.

Regular black people have it the worst on one end we are tryna overcome societies that have institutionalized our mistreatment and on the other we have these mentally weak bi*ch made og's/kkkoons that live next door to so many of us.

Last edited by prettygirlmafia; 07-20-2019 at 06:03 PM..
+239   

4 weeks ago '19        #3
Bomani Jones 2 heat pts
space
space
$186 | Props total: 1788 1788
Only fatherless n*ggas look up to street n*ggas
+134   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
BLACK FIST 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,115 | Props total: 23657 23657
When she said she forgave them that sh*t got me disgusted... And yes i read the whole article
+90   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
Fresh Beats 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,299 | Props total: 6029 6029
Streets is a myth
+39   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
NatBurner 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 8499 8499
Usually don’t condone snitching but in certain cases it’s ight to rat...

Never ight to hurt kids or women
+31   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 12387 12387
It’s a difference between street n*ggas and hood n*ggas but that’s not for the white people on Boxden
+97   

4 weeks ago '15        #8
Bunkavell 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 5650 5650
You got to be a special piece of sh*t in life, to look at a 11 year old and shoot him. I could only imagine the expression on that kids face, looking out that window
+46   

4 weeks ago '19        #9
Donttouchorlook 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$305 | Props total: 587 587
 prettygirlmafia said
Street nikkkas have always been corny a*s kkkoons Imo. Just a bunch of mentally ill small minded extremely insecure idiots for the most part. There's some that operate in a different way but they're a microscopic minority if we're being honest. The majority of street nikkkas aka kkkoons do nothing but terrorize n destroy black communities and lives.

Street nikkkas..gangs..crips. ..bloods..etc are the new kkk...that street nikkka/kkkoons lifestyle n it's code of kkkonduct/kkkulture is a destructive plague that needs to be eradicated immediately. Don't tell me about this or that street nikkka/kkkoon that handed out turkeys or toys or fix a basketball hoop. The majority of these kkkoons are raping robbing murdering their own kind.

Regular black people have it the worst on one end we are tryna overcome societies that have institutionalized our mistreatment and on the other we have these mentally weak bi*ch made og's/kkkoons that live next door to so many of us.
also a post from @

"Those sh*t hole countries needa help themselves. We got our own issues to worry about fu*k Mexico.

Mexico ain't got no juice no fu*kin where on earth. That whole country is one big lawless disaster.

You're a dumb a*s fu*kin clown if you think that incompetent Mexican sh*t hole government would use any of that money to fix it's lawless pos country."

You know who speaks like that? Racists.

I think u guys just propped a borderline racist. The borderline racist just manipulated u. The borderline racist made a lot of generalizations and brought u his bigoted conservative views, none of which had anything to do with this specific post. He found a cloaked way to demonize black communities, and tell us that our "real problem" is each other, although he probably never spent a second in the hood (except a white pointy one) and gets all his info from Fox News and Vlad Tv.

I pray that you guys have more clarity and discern when reading through posts. You guys are enabling bigotry, generalizations, and racism when you fail to identify users with ulterior motives.

Don't reply to me bigot, because I know who and what you are, and I don't want to hear anything else from your wretched bigoted mind. By default, You're 3 times the scum than the people you claim to despise. Your post set off a red flag, and all I had to do was look at a couple of your posts to see similar red flags.

Last edited by Donttouchorlook; 07-20-2019 at 08:53 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #10
Donttouchorlook 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$305 | Props total: 587 587
edit

4 weeks ago '06        #11
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,581 | Props total: 10169 10169
 prettygirlmafia said

I agree with this. A lot of those guys on the streets are hypocrites to the most, they talk like they live some street oath but when reality hits they are the first to snitch or turn on their partner. They may have had the belief in their morals when they got into it, but most of them are mislead and enjoy misleading others. Then they go into jail and lust after other men all while being hyper masculine.

sh*t is infuriating, even when a smart woman will choose a prototypical thug instead of a regular dude. The regular dude walks around as Clark Kent all day, and when it's time he turns into Superman. It's the opposite with most want to be thugs.

Kind of a p*ss off when you see the way society is going. There's some people out there who are struggling to be average and fit in on the regular and don't need extra stress of trying to be a caricature.
+12   

4 weeks ago '18        #12
Steve Gee97 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 3314 3314
Street n*ggaz nowadays are soft as sh*t and have no code. There's no way that kids should be getting gunned up and clapped quick. There was hell to pay if a child had gotten k*lled by a Street n*gga. Nowadays, these cats are Ruthless
+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
Jazoloso 
space
space
space
$251 | Props total: 380 380
 prettygirlmafia said

Damn son. This is some real sh*t man

4 weeks ago '15        #14
Holdino 322 heat pts322
space
space
$8,657 | Props total: 17079 17079
Streets is done you couldn't pay me to go back. I live down the street from a whole foods, a Starbucks, and a Target living my best life. Lawyers go to court to file papers Monday. I'm free, out of trouble never going back. My heart goes out to that young man and his family, but my GPA had a simple saying

[spoiler - click to view]

+27   

4 weeks ago '18        #15
space
space
The Code of the Streets are dead now. You know the streets are soft when people accept snitches, k*lling innocent bystanders, and shooting everyone for no reason. If you are thuggin in the streets, at least have a code of ethics. Someone should clap this dude up for k*lling a child. That's a definite no-no. k*lling that kid while he's down is a bi*ch move. You get no points for that.
+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #16
ArabianPrince 17 heat pts17
space
space
$480 | Props total: 4325 4325
Street n*ggas be scared to look white men in the eye.
+40   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
space
space
 NatBurner said
Usually donít condone snitching but in certain cases itís ight to rat...

You shouldn't rat in general. If you get caught, do your time and accept responsibility for your actions. Don't turn pu**y once you facing Football Numbers

I agree with Second Statement

4 weeks ago '16        #18
NatBurner 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 8499 8499
 Steve Gee97 said
You shouldn't rat in general. If you get caught, do your time and accept responsibility for your actions. Don't turn pu**y once you facing Football Numbers

I agree with Second Statement
Ohh trust I feel you but we talking different situations if you involved in a crime yea itís wrong to snitch bc you know the stakes and knew what you were getting into... as a civilian nothing is wrong with telling as someone who grew up around street sh*t and have loss people to gun violence and gang violence I wish mfs told more🤷🏾*♂️ sh*t if I witnessed a crime happening involving murder or r*pe Iím telling like a mf I donít give a sh*t

Streets are dead sh*ts a myth
+19   

4 weeks ago '16        #19
Supreme God 137 heat pts137
space
space
$6,670 | Props total: 29244 29244
 prettygirlmafia said

Alot of truth in that.
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #20
Doc Logical 1275 heat pts1275
space
space
$43,043 | Props total: 68516 68516
Thread takes on the wildest of wild perspectives when you realize the majority of this site isn't black.

But are passing judgement on a decidedly black issue.
+51   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Number5 2 heat pts
space
space
$382 | Props total: 876 876
 NatBurner said
Usually donít condone snitching but in certain cases itís ight to rat...

Never ight to hurt men either. If it's okay to hurt anyone then it's okay to hurt everyone. Violence should not be accepted on any level outside of true self defense.
+21   

4 weeks ago '19        #22
Number5 2 heat pts
space
space
$382 | Props total: 876 876
 Steve Gee97 said
The Code of the Streets are dead now. You know the streets are soft when people accept snitches, k*lling innocent bystanders, and shooting everyone for no reason. If you are thuggin in the streets, at least have a code of ethics. Someone should clap this dude up for k*lling a child. That's a definite no-no. k*lling that kid while he's down is a bi*ch move. You get no points for that.
There's no ethics in being a thug. No honor among thieves. People need to stop tryin to rationalize that lifestyle. It should not be accepted no matter what rules they claim to live by.
+17   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$7,292 | Props total: 16501 16501
Nt a street n*gga or a lame n*gga but street n*ggas are really koon n*ggas who dont knw no better. Most r very ignorant and were raised by single moms. They do most stuff for bi*ches or attention and they are used to help fund the prison industrial complex and trick doe on hoes.Most of "street dudes " are mad insecure about sh*t but try to cover it up .

Now for corny dudes. Corny n*ggas more than likely grew up in safe places but caught on to the fact that bi*ches like street n*ggas way more. Corny n*ggas have no balls and do what they think other popular people would do. Corny n*ggas will act wite at a job just to fit in with the staff then corny n*ggas will get in the whip and blast trap music and curse to make them feel hard.

U want to be a extraordinary n*gga. A black man with knowledge
+11   

4 weeks ago '19        #24
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$779 | Props total: 1204 1204
 ArabianPrince said
Street n*ggas be scared to look white men in the eye.
You told the truth

4 weeks ago '17        #25
xcobr35715 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 141 141
 Lord Kushington said
If it werenít for street N* a lot of us would be street N*...fine line I KNOW but u get it Iím sure

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  27
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  25
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
67 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-83online now  10
Image(s) inside Alleged "Leaked" Jay-Z Verse In Response To NFL/Roc Nation Backlash
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy