LAPD looking real suspect & shady regarding Nipsey Hussleís murder

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '14        #1
1740 page views
53 comments

Kyu  465 heat pts465
space
space
$72,831   Props total: 144172 144172
LAPD looking real suspect & shady regarding Nipsey Hussleís murder

image First things 1st
What surveillance video? Because the video they released doesn’t clearly show anyone’s face. Also, who are these witnesses? It was at least 5-8 people on the scene at the time of the murder
image where is the white dude in the white BMW who got out the car right as “Eric Holder” was walking up & the white dude went into the Marathon store where Cowboy went into. That was also the car that was missing from the lot when LAPD arrived. Why was a random white dude sitting in his car as the murder happens but is the only one gone before LAPD arrives on the scene? Was he an undercover LAPD Officer?
image something not right. Did the police track him down to get his eye witness statements since he was literally standing in front of the marathon store while the shooter was running back & forth shooting?

Where is the black lady in the Audi truck who was parked directly towards the murder who got out of her car twice while gunfire was occurring?
She should be the most powerful witness because she seen everything. But why is her car in the parking lot as the murder happens and then after the police arrive her car is parked with the rest of the police cars? Was she an undercover LAPD officer watching the murder unfold? What was she doing on that lot illegally parked & sitting in the car?

image why isn’t Kerry Lathan & Cowboy witnesses? What about the people who seen “Eric Holder” come to the lot twice that day? They aren’t witnesses?

Another thing that’s concerning is how did the LAPD allowed thousands of people to trample over a high profile crime scene only hours after after the murder? This entire crime scene was tainted the same day as the murder.
This is a fu*king murder scene turned to a back yard bbq/rave.

image look at them back peddling........

Last edited by Kyu; 07-18-2019 at 05:57 PM..
+5   

best
worst
53 comments

3 months ago '19        #2
Stand Down  47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$2,892   Props total: 4950 4950

3 months ago '14        #3
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 Stand Down said
This gon be good
I just got questions man, none of this is adding Up at all
+5   

3 months ago '18        #4
Kim Jong Un  21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,215   Props total: 10259 10259
 Stand Down said
You claim to hate nipsey so bad yet first in every thread with a hard on @ You fatherless goth

@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)

+7   

3 months ago '19        #5
Stand Down  47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$2,892   Props total: 4950 4950
Why do y’all allow that poodles spamming 2 remain unchecked but stay cryin about others?

3 months ago '14        #6
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 Kim Jong Un said
You hate nipsey so bad yet first in every thread with a hard on @

@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)

I need answers about the discrepancyís in the images of holders arrest along with why is there no list of eye witnesses
+2   

3 months ago '14        #7
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 Stand Down said
Why do yíall allow that poodles spamming 2 remain unchecked but stay cryin about others?
Who you talking about?

3 months ago '18        #8
Kim Jong Un  21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,215   Props total: 10259 10259
 Stand Down said
Why do y’all allow that poodles spamming 2 remain unchecked but stay cryin about others?

I'll give you a hint: It's you

@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
+2   

3 months ago '14        #9
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 Kim Jong Un said
I'll give you a hint: It's you

@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
@ (BANNED FOR RACISM)
Thoughts on LAPD? Does this seem like protocol the way they are handling this investigation?

3 months ago '17        #10
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,354   Props total: 17994 17994
 Kyu said
Thoughts on LAPD? Does this seem like protocol the way they are handling this investigation?
Protocol for them? Yes. Investigations are sloppy. Police gotta cover tracks cuz everyone on their csi sh*t with the net.
Proof of a conspiracy? Not sure. For a conspiracy there has to be a pretty clear motive. So whoís the one with most to gain? The city with the lot? His girl? Why are they tarnishing his name further by announcing investigation of a dead suspect like we ainít already know he gang? Lots of questions. Truth will come out in the end, I donít feelin one way or the other. Could be simple hood sh*t, holder could be a crash test dummy. Btw if you think about it it really makes sense why the lots cameras wouldnít be workin considering who was chillin there, nip wouldnít wanna have evidence against his damn homies. So that ainít suspicious to me.
Curious to see where thread goes
+4   

3 months ago '14        #11
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
@ @
+1   

3 months ago '14        #12
Beamer  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$954   Props total: 1005 1005
n*gga you put on a jumper when you get locked up

3 months ago '05        #13
Fresh  1038 heat pts1038
space
space
$45,898   Props total: 39093 39093
.....I Had To Slap This. Kyu, Really? n*gga You Really Call A LA County Jail Jumpsuit.......A Hoodie?

Yeah You n*ggas Really Fishing With This One.
+2   

3 months ago '14        #14
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 Killaboy said
Protocol for them? Yes. Investigations are sloppy. Police gotta cover tracks cuz everyone on their csi sh*t with the net.
Proof of a conspiracy? Not sure. For a conspiracy there has to be a pretty clear motive. So who’s the one with most to gain? The city with the lot? His girl? Why are they tarnishing his name further by announcing investigation of a dead suspect like we ain’t already know he gang? Lots of questions. Truth will come out in the end, I don’t feelin one way or the other. Could be simple hood sh*t, holder could be a crash test dummy. Btw if you think about it it really makes sense why the lots cameras wouldn’t be workin considering who was chillin there, nip wouldn’t wanna have evidence against his damn homies. So that ain’t suspicious to me.
Curious to see where thread goes
It’s abundantly clear it’s a conspiracy going on. It’s too many parts connected to this story all converging on this location at one time. Why is the white dude in the bmw in the marathon store right before the shooting then is the first one gone? Why did he meet Holder at the trash can? Why was a dude sitting in the store on the corner of the plaza watching the whole thing unfold? Why would the shooter walk up shoot, run, walk back shoot, run, then walk back again shooting and run?

I disagree with your comment about the cameras because In the grand jury testimony the judge told the prosecutor & lawyer to keep the video footages they have under wraps until the trial starts. It’s numerous HD cameras on that plaza. Also this is on the corner of Crenshaw & Slauson, it’s cameras on every light on the intersection. You telling me The cellphone store next door to the marathon didn’t have cameras? My brotha, this is in the middle of the hood, it’s cameras everywhere

Last edited by Kyu; 07-18-2019 at 02:26 PM..

3 months ago '14        #15
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 Beamer said
n*gga you put on a jumper when you get locked up
 Fresh said
.....I Had To Slap This. Kyu, Really? n*gga You Really Call A LA County Jail Jumpsuit.......A Hoodie?

How was he already in a jumper when that footage is of them allegedly arresting him at the mental institution? Itís no way they would put him in a county jail jumper until he booked at the jail. The images I posted are of him getting arrested

3 months ago '14        #16
Aries  104 heat pts104
space
space
$12,224   Props total: 34631 34631
 Fresh said

+1   

3 months ago '17        #17
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,354   Props total: 17994 17994
 Kyu said
Itís abundantly clear itís a conspiracy going on. Itís too many parts connected to this story all converging on this location at one time. Why is the white dude in the bmw in the marathon store right before the shooting then is the first one gone? Why did he meet Holder at the trash can? Why was a dude sitting in the store on the corner of the plaza watching the whole thing unfold? Why would the shooter walk up shoot, run, walk back shoot, run, then walk back again shooting and run?

I disagree with your comment about the cameras because In the grand jury testimony the judge told the prosecutor & lawyer to keep the video footages they have under wraps until the trial starts. Itís numerous HD cameras on that plaza. Also this is on the corner of Crenshaw & Slauson, itís cameras on every light on the intersection. You telling me The cellphone store next door to the marathon didnít have cameras? My brotha, this is in the middle of the hood, itís cameras everywhere
I understand all points of your arguement Iím just also all too familiar with common hood bullsh*t. And the cameras I was referring to was the ďcloseupĒ angles at the marathon store everyone wanted. It makes sense to me why those didnít work. The other ones I guess we will see I get the whole hood on cctv.

Like I said I donít feel strongly one way or the other just sad we lost another brother. sh*t sorts itself out in time.
+2   

3 months ago '14        #18
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 Aries said
Im waiting on facts to be disputed in the OP

Them saying he was in a jumpsuit is a lie, why would he be in a jumpsuit when they arrest him? These are images from verified news sources at the time of his arrest

3 months ago '16        #19
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$9,639   Props total: 54090 54090
sh*tty cuz kicked him in the head after he shot him 11 times

Seemed personal to me
+1   

3 months ago '19        #20
GetYaCoinsKing  3 heat pts3
space
space
$2,309   Props total: 9489 9489
Not even going to lie OP I've read/seen many Nipsey conspiracy videos which are laughable as fu*k but your questions leave a lot unanswered, What the fu*k is REALLY going on here?
+4   

3 months ago '14        #21
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 NoLvstName said
sh*tty cuz kicked him in the head after he shot him 11 times

Seemed personal to me
Real gangsters donít leave witness to identify you. Especially if it was about 5 people who allegedly was there to witness the first encounter of nipsey calling him a snitch and him being upset.

3 months ago '14        #22
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Not even going to lie OP I've read/seen many Nipsey conspiracy videos which are laughable as fu*k but your questions leave a lot unanswered, What the fu*k is REALLY going on here?
All I want is clarity. None of this makes any sense, I watch crime shows every day & it’s no way police will let people trample on a crime scene a few hours after a high profile murder.

If you look at the footage it’s synchronized movements like a movie scene. Cowboy starts it off and walks into the store when he sees Eric Holder walking up. Then the white dude gets out next & meets Holder near the trashcan then walks into the marathon store. Holder makes irregular running patterns and runs by the white bmw and tosses the gun In the window before fleeing the scene. Ironically it’s the same car missing from the crime scene when LAPD arrives.

3 months ago '19        #23
KingOfBoxden  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$2,723   Props total: 18291 18291
Now that I think about it why is this bi*ch parked directly in the middle of the parking lot illehally facing nipsey direction directly

That another question we never received answer to
That weird why n*ggas didn't tell her to move out the way facing us like that

And i thought California made paper plate Illegal you can't use paper plate no more in California. It's against the law the dealership is forced to give you a new temporary plate

And why is two car blocking the gotdamn parking lot from both side and they both van like suv that can block you from seeing what going on. Those big car provide a blind side from seeing certain activities and movement

Both suv align each other to make it hard to see the alley activity

If you ever did drug in a parking lot or something Illegal you find the biggest truck like suv van you can find to block ppl view of seeing you

Last edited by KingOfBoxden; 07-18-2019 at 02:52 PM..
+2   

3 months ago '14        #24
Kyu  465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
 KingOfBoxden said
Now that I think about it why is this bi*ch parked directly in the middle of the parking lot illehally facing nipsey direction directly

That another question we never received answer to
That weird why n*ggas didn't tell her to move out the way facing us like that

And i thought California made paper plate Illegal you can't use paper plate no more in California. It's against the law the dealership is forced to give you a new temporary plate

it’s no way gangsters are gonna allow a person to sit their and watch them congregate. Also, it’s over 10 cars in the lot, where is all the traffic in the little center? Only nipsey homies was driving all those cars? Why is the Audi parked behind the yellow tape with the other police cars? Was that an undercover police officer?

A lot of this don’t make sense, it’s at least 10 witnesses to this crime.
+2   

3 months ago '19        #25
KingOfBoxden  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$2,723   Props total: 18291 18291
If a n*gga pulled up to my lot right now and parked blocking cars from leaving or parking while facing my direction litterally while me snd the neighbor outside talking and Smoking

While another car pulled up blocking the alley of the lot is extra weird

I'm going get suspicious naturally wtf
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+43online now  45
Oktoberfest fest in Germany Gotta Be the Wildest sh-t Ever (Lots of Coke and M..
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+51online now  36
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-39online now  28
Video inside Chingy with the comeback just like that
179 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy