online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jul 17 - Local Nevada Company Says It Will Livestream Area 51 Raid

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

5 years ago '17        #1
337 page views
0 comments

WIG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 48641 48 K  Slaps total: 6675 6 K
icon Jul 17 - Local Nevada Company Says It Will Livestream Area 51 Raid

Area 15, a company that owns a local shopping mall in Nevada, has said it plans on livestreaming the possible upcoming "raid" of Area 51 that more than a million people on Facebook have shown an interest in.

The company said: “‘We’re going to live stream the ‘event’ here at #AREA15 to watch what goes down. And, of course, costumes and tin foil hats are required.”

And Area 15 may not be the only people trying to cash in off the growing popularity of the "joke" event. As The Epoch Times notes, another YouTube channel called Lefty has launched a livestream on YouTube saying, “if I get to 100,000 subscribers, I will go to area 51 on September 20th 2019.”

https://m.facebook.com/AR .. t-planned-raid

Recall, several days ago we reported that more than 700,000 Facebook users had "jokingly" signed up to a group that was planning to storm Area 51 in September. The U.S. Air Force site is often the center of many alien conspiracy theories and the "joke" idea was an attempt to "see them aliens".

We followed up yesterday, noting that it looks as though the government now wants to make sure that those behind the "joke" know it is being taken very seriously.

According to CNN, a spokesperson for the U.S. Air Force said: "[Area 51] is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces."

The statement then includes the ominous sounding sentence:

"The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets."

According to TMZ, authorities have said that "anyone who commits a crime in or around Area 51 -- including trespassing -- will be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of local and military law."

In addition, "local cops will work together to curb any attempts to even wander near Area 51 property," the statement says.

"If we [N]aruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens," the Facebook group for the event on Facebook says.

The plan was supposedly to meet at a nearby “tourist attraction” where those storming the area would “coordinate [their] entry.”

There's been more than 21,000 posts on the event's page, with some users posting ideas about formations and "game plans" on how the raid would take place.

One user even wrote a disclaimer:

“Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan. I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the internet. I'm not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51."

"They can't stop all of us," the event page says. It sounds like the government begs to differ.

We can't wait to livestream the even and see how it turns out.

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3320
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5118
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4110
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5710
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food