Previously debunked feature now said to be coming with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

most viewed right now
+50  90
73 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Tech

1 month ago '05        #1
2621 page views
33 comments

kkkid 209 heat pts209
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 1327 1327
Previously debunked feature now said to be coming with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Samsung will release the Note 10 and Note 10+ next month. As the date draws closers, leaks reveal more differences between the devices, and the latest is on the kind of fast-charge the devices will feature. The Note 10+ will feature Samsung's new uber-fast charging technology, while the regular Note 10 will make do with the same fast-charge seen on the Galaxy A70.

A few months ago, when leaks of the Samsung Galaxy Note were still in their infancy, reports claimed that the device would feature Samsung's new 45 W fast charge. Shortly after, that rumor was debunked, with sources claiming that the Note 10 would have to make do with the company's 25 W that has been seen on phones like the Galaxy A70, instead choosing to reserve the 45 W fast-charge for the Galaxy A90.

Popular Samsung leaker, Ice Universe, has, however, resurfaced with information stating otherwise. The leaker has confirmed that the Note 10+ will, in fact, ship with the aforementioned 45 fast-charge. It will also support 20 W wireless charging, much like Xiaomi's Mi 9.

Considering the fact that the tweet specifies the Note 10+, it's likely that the base Note 10 actually comes saddled with 25 W fast-charge, as initial reports claim. That would make sense, too, since the Note 10+ is expected to feature a big 4500 mAh battery, while the Note 10 will likely make do with a smaller battery. Perhaps a 4000 mAh one?

While the Note 10+ will support 45 W fast-charge, it will reportedly only ship with a 25 W charging brick. That's rather shameful considering the prices that have been touted for the device.

visit this link https://www.notebookcheck .. .427371.0.html
+3   

best
worst
33 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
kkkid 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is billed to be launched on August 7, which is just about three weeks away at this point. We already know quite about the devices but information on how they will be priced has been mostly elusive. Until now, that is.

According to Roland Quandt, the Note 10 will start at €999. The Note 10+ will have a base price tag of €1149. Both base models will ship with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.

The Galaxy Note 10 phones were always going to expensive, so there's not much surprising about the leaked numbers. That said, we expect these prices to translate into USD directly. The conversion rate should be directly offset by the included VAT in the EU prices.

The Galaxy Note 9 started at US$999, and we expect the Note 10 to keep that price tag. The Note 10 looks to be a gimped model in any case, and most buyers will likely opt for the Note 10+, which is the real successor to the Note 9 anyway.

That's a pretty sad development, we have to say. It's not unexpected, though. Earlier in the year, Samsung released three Galaxy S10 phones. The cheapest of the trio, the S10e, launched with an MSRP slightly higher than that of the Galaxy S9. The S10, a direct successor to the S9, was then a whopping US$180 more expensive than its predecessor. We also saw something similar with the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.

At US$999, the Galaxy Note 9 was the best thing Samsung had to offer at the time. At US$999 this time out, though, you only get a regular Note 10, with the top of the line Note 10+ commanding a US$150 premium.

It is understandable, of course. Companies are looking to make more money. Apple's business model places importance on profit margins than anything else, and rivals are starting to adopt it. It's been a steady increase in prices over the past three generations, and we don't expect an end to that anytime soon.

The Note 10 phones will not feature headphone jacks or MicroSD ports, if rumors are anything to go by. Other than those two possible deal-breakers, however, the phones look like excellent offerings. For those looking for the best bang for their buck, though, the Note 9 remains a better option. At least when compared to the regular Note 10. It can be gotten for reasonable amounts these days, and sports both a MicroSD slot and a headphone jack while still delivering on most of the things the Note 10 promises.

If last-gen devices don't thrill you, though, and you just have to get the newest thing, the Note 10+ is the device to get. And that is exactly what Samsung intended.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #3
kkkid 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space

+1   

1 month ago '05        #4
kkkid 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 freebie almost makes it worth losing the 3.5mm port

One of the most controversial rumours around the Galaxy Note 10 is the purported loss of the 3.5mm headphone port in favour USB-C or Bluetooth audio.

Until now, Samsung has been one of a few manufacturers to stand by the once-ubiquitous 3.5mm port while others abandoned the audio standard – throwing in a free USB-C-to-3.5mm dongle for those who couldn't part with older headphones.

Amazon Prime Day deals: see all the best early offers right here.
Despite a handful of leaks pointing to the demise of the 3.5mm port, we're still not sure why Samsung has decided to drop it from the latest smartphone design. However, we now have a clearer idea of what Samsung will do to make up for the loss.

Galaxy Note 10 release date, price, design, 5G, camera: everything we know
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review

According to oft-reliable leaker Roland Quandt (who recently shared a series of high-resolution images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 from almost every angle) tweeted some new information around the forthcoming flagship phone.

Samsung is building a brand-new pair of wired in-ear with active noise-cancelling technology, according to sources speaking to Roland Quandt.

The headphones will purportedly use USB-C to power the active noise-cancelling smarts, which should help to isolate your song or podcast from the noisy rumble of the train in the morning, or the drone of the jet engines on your next long-haul flight.

Active noise-cancellation is normally something that costs a premium when buying headphones. If Samsung is readying the USB-C headphones to be included in the box then that's a phenomenal freebie and puts the 3.5mm-to-USB-C dongle you'll find from other smartphone manufacturers to shame

According to Roland Quandt, there's also a new charging pad on the way from Samsung that supports 20W wireless fast-charging. The Seoul-based company will also launch a new 9W wireless phone holder, which could be a next-generation DeX smartphone dock, or a Google Pixel Stand rival.

Despite the solid track record of the leaksters, it's worth taking these images with a small pinch of salt. After all, nothing is confirmed until it's produced on-stage from Samsung mobile wizard DJ Koh. As always, T3 will have all the news from Galaxy Unpacked as it happens, to stay tuned for the latest on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.

+2   

1 month ago '09        #5
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 1237 1237
They look really stupid now for clowning apple for removing the headphone jack and supplying dongles.
+6   

1 month ago '05        #6
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$54,586 | Props total: 14501 14501
Apex Predator X @
+1   

1 month ago '05        #7
space
space
 kkkid said
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 freebie almost makes it worth losing the 3.5mm port

One of the most controversial rumours around the Galaxy Note 10 is the purported loss of the 3.5mm headphone port in favour USB-C or Bluetooth audio.

Until now, Samsung has been one of a few manufacturers to stand by the once-ubiquitous 3.5mm port while others abandoned the audio standard – throwing in a free USB-C-to-3.5mm dongle for those who couldn't part with older headphones.

Amazon Prime Day deals: see all the best early offers right here.
Despite a handful of leaks pointing to the demise of the 3.5mm port, we're still not sure why Samsung has decided to drop it from the latest smartphone design. However, we now have a clearer idea of what Samsung will do to make up for the loss.

Galaxy Note 10 release date, price, design, 5G, camera: everything we know
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review

According to oft-reliable leaker Roland Quandt (who recently shared a series of high-resolution images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 from almost every angle) tweeted some new information around the forthcoming flagship phone.

Samsung is building a brand-new pair of wired in-ear with active noise-cancelling technology, according to sources speaking to Roland Quandt.

The headphones will purportedly use USB-C to power the active noise-cancelling smarts, which should help to isolate your song or podcast from the noisy rumble of the train in the morning, or the drone of the jet engines on your next long-haul flight.

Active noise-cancellation is normally something that costs a premium when buying headphones. If Samsung is readying the USB-C headphones to be included in the box then that's a phenomenal freebie and puts the 3.5mm-to-USB-C dongle you'll find from other smartphone manufacturers to shame

According to Roland Quandt, there's also a new charging pad on the way from Samsung that supports 20W wireless fast-charging. The Seoul-based company will also launch a new 9W wireless phone holder, which could be a next-generation DeX smartphone dock, or a Google Pixel Stand rival.

Despite the solid track record of the leaksters, it's worth taking these images with a small pinch of salt. After all, nothing is confirmed until it's produced on-stage from Samsung mobile wizard DJ Koh. As always, T3 will have all the news from Galaxy Unpacked as it happens, to stay tuned for the latest on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.

No Fingerprint scanner?

1 month ago '18        #8
Losantana16x3 74 heat pts74
space
space
$954 | Props total: 4843 4843
Filler phone.

No need to buy a new phone if you have the 8 or 9.

What new features other than better cameras, sensors, more memory do we really need in a phone? The yearly releases are becoming nauseating
+16   

1 month ago '17        #9
TROY 
space
space
$2,517 | Props total: 6386 6386
 HARBINGER said
No Fingerprint scanner?
It’s in the glass
+2   

1 month ago '05        #10
space
space
 TROY said
It’s in the glass
The new s line phones are already like this?

1 month ago '17        #11
TROY 
space
space
$2,517 | Props total: 6386 6386
 HARBINGER said
The new s line phones are already like this?
That’s right. There’s a fingerprint scanner underneath the display
+1   

1 month ago '08        #12
AKMPLCE 45 heat pts45
space
space
$4,870 | Props total: 4124 4124
I would love to buy this phone but until they allow 3rd party app developers to record 60 fps and guy 90fps in 4k then its trash.. hella salty that apple allows this ans samsung doesn't.. hell apple integrated the option to use 3rd party mobile lenses .. Samsung is missing me off with thier limitations

1 month ago '15        #13
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
$972 | Props total: 1515 1515
Guess I'll just stick with my note 8. Haven't seen a reason to trade in and upgrade at all yet. Not at that the prices they're going for on just the base note 10. I'll wait until t-mobile rolls out 5g network service in my area until I think about upgrading.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #14
Txheat 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$3,088 | Props total: 15540 15540
 Losantana16x3 said
Filler phone.

What new features other than better cameras, sensors, more memory do we really need in a phone? The yearly releases are becoming nauseating
I’m with you on this one. All these yearly updates with minimal upgraded features aren’t doing it for me.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #15
philly337 28 heat pts28
space
space
$33,808 | Props total: 21938 21938
Doubt I upgrade but first time I did the installments on a phone instead of upgrade. How does that work if I want to upgrade? Installments set over 2 years but only been a year. I thought they ssid something about you could upgrade after s year but that doesnt make sense cause money is still owed on the original (unless they're giving you the the money owed for trade in)

1 month ago '14        #16
worldwide202 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 8162 8162
I’ve had every version of the Note line. Sticking with my 9 and headphone jack until the wheels fall off.
+11   

1 month ago '18        #17
Losantana16x3 74 heat pts74
space
space
$954 | Props total: 4843 4843
 worldwide202 said
I’ve had every version of the Note line. Sticking with my 9 and headphone jack until the wheels fall off.
They fu*ked us with the unremovable battery.

1 month ago '16        #18
GoCop 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 858 858
Im good wit the OP7 Pro
+1   

1 month ago '14        #19
worldwide202 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 8162 8162
 Losantana16x3 said
They fu*ked us with the unremovable battery.
Yeah. I got over it tho.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #20
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$940 | Props total: 529 529
 philly337 said
Doubt I upgrade but first time I did the installments on a phone instead of upgrade. How does that work if I want to upgrade? Installments set over 2 years but only been a year. I thought they ssid something about you could upgrade after s year but that doesnt make sense cause money is still owed on the original (unless they're giving you the the money owed for trade in)
Ex Tmobile manager. You either have to have P360 and once you hit the one year mark you can trade it in in good condition and they nullify they rest owed and you start on a new one. If you a few months off you can pay the difference
+1   

1 month ago '04        #21
CentsCuZ 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 2405 2405
How fast would phone charge with 45w?

1 month ago '05        #22
kkkid 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
 worldwide202 said
Sounds like the new headphones coming with this model are going to be nice.

"Samsung is building a brand-new pair of wired in-ear with active noise-cancelling technology, according to sources speaking to Roland Quandt.

The headphones will purportedly use USB-C to power the active noise-cancelling smarts, which should help to isolate your song or podcast from the noisy rumble of the train in the morning, or the drone of the jet engines on your next long-haul flight."

1 month ago '05        #23
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,300 | Props total: 3672 3672
 kkkid said
Sounds like the new headphones coming with this model are going to be nice.

"Samsung is building a brand-new pair of wired in-ear with active noise-canceling technology, according to sources speaking to Roland Quandt.

The headphones will purportedly use USB-C to power the active noise-canceling smarts, which should help to isolate your song or podcast from the noisy rumble of the train in the morning, or the drone of the jet engines on your next long-haul flight."
headphones could be nice and all but they could have still left the 3.5 jack there. Phone prices are getting ridiculous and companies still nit-picking on sh*t

1 month ago '06        #24
t76 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 417 417
 Losantana16x3 said
Filler phone.

Word! I'm riding with the Note 9 until it stops working.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #25
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 1181 1181
yeah riding with note 9 til it dies
I have wireless ear buds but sometimes they die so i need that headphone jack to the rescue when im in the gym
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  27
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  18
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy Back In Costume For 'Coming To America 2'
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Spider Man back in MCU ?
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  13
Article inside Hilary Duff is set to reprise her role as Lizzie McGuire in a ‘LIZZIE..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy