Jul 12 - Acosta resigns amid Epstein scandal

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #1
1260 page views
64 comments

AllWins 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 8136 8136
Jul 12 - Acosta resigns amid Epstein scandal

visit this link https://www.nbcnews.com/p .. -over-n1029226

Embattled Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta, who came under fire this week over a decade-old plea deal with s*x offender Jeffrey Epstein, is resigning, President Donald Trump said Friday

Trump told reporters that the decision for Acosta to quit "was him, not me" and praised him as a "tremendous talent."

Trump added that he felt public opinion over the Epstein deal Acosta oversaw had changed.

Acosta's office reached the secret non-prosecution deal in 2008 with the wealthy financier to halt the federal s*x abuse investigation involving dozens of teenage girls in return for Epstein pleading guilty to lower state charges involving a single victim.

The latest charges against Epstein, however, allege that he trafficked girls during the same time period as the earlier Florida probe.

sh*t is going down!
+7   

best
worst
64 comments

1 week ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$31,121 | Props total: 58185 58185
Thread already. Lets get these merged @
+1   

1 week ago '17        #3
AllWins 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Thread already. Lets get these merged @
@ - I posted the article, source, and classic yung joc... clearly a superior thread. Hot topic material fo sho.

Edit- OB you never responded to me in that other thread. Why you ducking a real response?

1 week ago '12        #4
space
space
 AllWins said
@ - I posted the article, source, and classic yung joc... clearly a superior thread. Hot topic material fo sho.

Edit- OB you never responded to me in that other thread. Why you ducking a real response?
Please link me to it, I cant wait to a*sist in your running into a bullet
+4   

1 week ago '17        #5
AllWins 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Please link me to it, I cant wait to a*sist in your running into a bullet

You cool with making dumb accusations but somehow ghost when I break it down for you

1 week ago '12        #6
space
space
 AllWins said

You cool with making dumb accusations but somehow ghost when I break it down for you
Actually just didnt see it. I average a little over 40-50 replies a day and about 370 props lol.

Just gave you an essay, go read, bring snacks.
+6   

1 week ago '17        #7
AllWins 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Actually just didnt see it. I average a little over 40-50 replies a day and about 370 props lol.

I replied to @. Glad you see the bigger picture. That’s all I was trying to point out and you tried make me a defender of that sh*t. Wasn’t the point.

1 week ago '17        #8
AllWins 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
@ you got something to say or you just gonna slap?

1 week ago '16        #9
OWPE 106 heat pts106
space
space
$6,508 | Props total: 16735 16735
The media has been too focused on the prosecutor and not Epstein himself. Typical of Democrats. Nothing happened to Harvey Weinstein yet either.

1 week ago '18        #10
Juliette DaBlok 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,693 | Props total: 13863 13863
 OWPE said
The media has been too focused on the prosecutor and not Epstein himself. Typical of Democrats. Nothing happened to Harvey Weinstein yet either.

Yeah because Epstein has already been charged and is awaiting trial. Harvey Weinstein has been charged and is awaiting trial. Acosta broke the law and hasn't been charged. That's why people are talking about him you fuking genius
+15   

1 week ago '17        #11
AllWins 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 OWPE said

What do you mean by that? You’re waiting to hear epstein’s side is the story? sh*t is looking grim for epstein, but can acknowledge that we’re all just going off of what the media is telling us.

1 week ago '12        #12
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Yeah because Epstein has already been charged and is awaiting trial. Harvey Weinstein has been charged and is awaiting trial. Acosta broke the law and hasn't been charged. That's why people are talking about him you fuking genius
Bingo.

We now know for a fact that Acosta made an illegal deal with a pedo.

I want Acosta to be brought up on charges and put under oath.

Man he would sing like a bi*ch
+7   

1 week ago '16        #13
OWPE 106 heat pts106
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
The prosecutor should not get more air time than the person who committed the crime. You sounding silly out here. When Epstein got "charged" the media didn't bother covering it for long. No1 is talking about him right now either.

1 week ago '16        #14
OWPE 106 heat pts106
space
space
 AllWins said
What do you mean by that? You’re waiting to hear epstein’s side is the story? sh*t is looking grim for epstein, but can acknowledge that we’re all just going off of what the media is telling us.
Just look at Harvey Weinstein. Media hasn't said much about him and that happened last year......

But then somebody like Don Jr, who never got any charges because he didn't do anything wrong, the media covered that fake news story for 2-3 straight years....... They all a*sembled many round table discussions about Don Jr, but i don't see any round table discussions for Harvey or Epstein.

1 week ago '17        #15
AllWins 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 OWPE said
Just look at Harvey Weinstein. Media hasn't said much about him and that happened last year......

But then somebody like Don Jr, who never got any charges because he didn't do anything wrong, the media covered that fake news story for 2-3 straight years....... They all a*sembled many round table discussions about Don Jr, but i don't see any round table discussions for Harvey or Epstein.

MSM/left establishment looks too deep into Weinstein’s Story, they will find their friends and they know it. So doesn’t benefit them to keep that front and center.

sh*tting on Don jr is a sure win for MSM, so they go full force. Jr is also the real twitter fingers these days so I know he’s pissing a lot of people off.

Timing, what is the focus and what’s not, that is the interesting part of all this to me.

1 week ago '17        #16
lostkauze47 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 2473 2473
another one.

1 week ago '17        #17
Abbey Martini 2 heat pts
space
space
$953 | Props total: 1833 1833

1 week ago '12        #18
space
space
 AllWins said
MSM/left establishment looks too deep into Weinstein’s Story, they will find their friends and they know it. So doesn’t benefit them to keep that front and center.

sh*tting on Don jr is a sure win for MSM, so they go full force. Jr is also the real twitter fingers these days so I know he’s pissing a lot of people off.

Timing, what is the focus and what’s not, that is the interesting part of all this to me.
Here you go playing left and right when you claim you arent.

But lets play the game.

Cnn.com
Nbc.com
Abcnews

All have articles about epstein, his accusers, AND Alex Acosta on the front page of their respective sites.

Goto the front page of foxnews.com

Only thing remotely being reported about Epstein or Acosta is a hit piece halfway down the page about a comment Joy Behar made regarding Acosta and R fu*king Kelly

So like the two of you are saying...howcome the far right news outlets arent reporting on this?

The fu*king Labor secrerary quit an hour or two ago and they arent reporting it on their frontpage

If youre a maga fan who only watches foxnews you would literally not even know Alex Acosta quit.

Who are they protecting?

They dont have front page coverage of Alex Acosta resigning, but have an article on Miley Cyrus losing her virginity as a child.
@ @

Last edited by OldBusiness; 07-12-2019 at 12:43 PM..
+9   

1 week ago '13        #19
Taree 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,932 | Props total: 23547 23547
 OldBusiness said

But lets play the game.

Cnn.com
Nbc.com
Abcnews

All have articles about epstein, his accusers, AND Alex Acosta on the front page of their respective sites.

Only thing remotely being reported about Epstein or Acosta is a hit piece halfway down the page about a comment Joy Behar made regarding Acosta and R fu*king Kelly

So like the two of you are saying...howcome the far right news outlets arent reporting on this?

The fu*king Labor secrerary quit an hour or two ago and they arent reporting it on their frontpage

If youre a maga fan who only watches foxnews you would literally not even know Alex Acosta quit.

Who are they protecting?

They dont have front page coverage of Alex Acosta resigning, but have an article on Miley Cyrus losing her virginity as a child.
@ @

+4   

1 week ago '17        #20
AllWins 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 OldBusiness said

But lets play the game.

Cnn.com
Nbc.com
Abcnews

Who are they protecting?

@ @
Fair point. I guess the difference is that I fully acknowledge that Fox is biased towards trump and not going to cover this. No surprise, they are a propaganda funnel for the right. Just as I can call out the MSM’s bias and propaganda for the left.

I’m comfortable with the bias on both sides.

If I criticize joe Biden, I am not supporting trump.
If I criticize the left media, I am not supporting fox.

Edit- just went to Fox News and they’re front page is about AOC. Clear misdirection to the top story of the day. Wow!
+4   

1 week ago '12        #21
space
space
 AllWins said
Fair point. I guess the difference is that I fully acknowledge that Fox is biased towards trump and not going to cover this. No surprise, they are a propaganda funnel for the right. Just as I can call out the MSM’s bias and propaganda for the left.

I’m comfortable with the bias on both sides.

If I criticize joe Biden, I am not supporting trump.
If I criticize the left media, I am not supporting fox.

Edit- just went to Fox News and they’re front page is about AOC. Clear misdirection to the top story of the day. Wow!
Lol bro you literally have to search for Alex Acosta Resigns in the search bar before you even get the story

Okay next goto breitbart.com

Notice Alex Acostas resignation is a small link garbled up with a few other unimportant stories. This site also pushed pizzagate hard, howcome Epsteins barely mentioned on their front page?

But the huge banner is about AOC.

I personally hate CNN. But their front page has everything on it whole the right wing sources are deflecting to coverage regarding AOC.

Who are they protecting?!

Howcome they arent covering AOC standing up for the healthcare of RED STATES this week?!

[video - click to view]

I'll wait.
+4   

1 week ago '12        #22
space
space
 Taree said

Its too easy fam. These guys are invested in spreading misinformation.
+1   

1 week ago '08        #23
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 8540 8540
i sincerely hope this nastiness will expose a bunch of people (on either side politically, doesn't really matter) and that they go down in flames

pizzagate made a lot of noise back in 2016, sure it may not be related but there is always some sort of link between a bunch of powerful people and really young girls
+3   

1 week ago '17        #24
quarter 155 heat pts155
space
space
$2,118 | Props total: 4809 4809
 oldbusiness said
actually just didnt see it. I average a little over 40-50 replies a day and about 370 props lol.

#lies

1 week ago '06        #25
ehizzy3 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,378 | Props total: 2184 2184
Pizza gate isn’t related bc it’s fake news
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-40online now  38
Image(s) inside Blueface Robbed By The Two Women He Introduced As His Girlfriends on I..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-37online now  31
Jul 19 - Trump Supporter Model STRIPPED of Miss World Title for "Insensitive T..
312 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+33online now  23
Video inside Simp sells his Rolex for a THOT... Viewer warning, this hurts to watch
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside The INTERNET IS DOING CHANCE THE RAPPER DIRTY After He POST DEBUT ALBU..
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy