Jul 12 - Donald Trump Vs Ex Speaker of the House Paul Ryan

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '18        #1
515 page views
45 comments

Juliette DaBlok 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 12658 12658
Jul 12 - Donald Trump Vs Ex Speaker of the House Paul Ryan

President Donald Trump unloaded via Twitter on Republican former House Speaker Paul Ryan after Ryan's comments critical of Trump appeared in excerpts from a new book.
Ryan condemns Trump in "American Carnage," by Tim Alberta of Politico, in excerpts running in various publications. Alberta wrote the former speaker, who retired from Congress in 2018, could not stand the idea of another two years with the Republican president and saw retirement as the "escape hatch," according to The Washington Post. Ryan is quoted saying: "I'm telling you, he didn't know anything about government. I wanted to scold him all the time."

Trump blasted Ryan as a "lame duck failure."

"He had the Majority & blew it away with his poor leadership and bad timing," Trump tweeted late Thursday. "Never knew how to go after the Dems like they go after us. Couldn't get him out of Congress fast enough!"

Ryan had no comment Friday on the president's tweets about him, his spokesman Brendan Buck said.

Trump may have been angered by various revelations in the book, including accounts recalling widespread negative GOP reactions to his off-color videotaped comments in the "Access Hollywood" scandal in the closing weeks of the 2016 election campaign. Ryan's reaction was particularly harsh.

The book recounted Ryan, who served in Congress for 20 years, saying Trump's presidency was slipping as he was less willing to accept advice from Republicans to moderate his approach.

"Those of us around him really helped to stop him from making bad decisions. All the time," Ryan said. "We helped him make much better decisions, which were contrary to kind of what his knee-jerk reaction was. Now I think he's making some of these knee-jerk reactions."

And Ryan, who often was Trump's wing man on some congressional issues but had a strained relationship with him, was the main focus of Trump's Twitter rage.

"Paul Ryan, the failed V.P. candidate & former Speaker of the House, whose record of achievement was atrocious (except during my first two years as President), ultimately became a long running lame duck failure, leaving his Party in the lurch both as a fundraiser & leader," Trump tweeted.

Trump tweeted that when presidential candidate Mitt Romney chose Ryan as a running mate "I told people that's the end of that Presidential run."

"He quit Congress because he didn't know how to Win," Trump tweeted. "They gave me standing O's in the Great State of Wisconsin, & booed him off the stage. He promised me the Wall, & failed (happening anyway!)..."
+3   

best
worst
45 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '18        #2
Juliette DaBlok 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
Link >

6 days ago '11        #3
SomeOnesoN 220 heat pts220
space
space
$19,071 | Props total: 8024 8024
Paul Ryan is a spineless miscreant of a "man".
+10   

6 days ago '07        #4
240ka 61 heat pts61
space
space
$25,114 | Props total: 9305 9305
 SomeOnesoN said
Paul Ryan is a spineless miscreant of a "man".
Seriously! Trump a bi*ch too.
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '18        #5
space
space
@ Ur upset that I posted this article?

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '18        #6
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
Ryan's comments critical of Trump appeared in excerpts from a new book.

What's your point d*ckhead
+2   

6 days ago '04        #7
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,635 | Props total: 34625 34625

[tweet - click to view]

+2   

6 days ago '04        #8
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,635 | Props total: 34625 34625

[tweet - click to view]

+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '18        #9
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
new book, same old scheme

people use trump to sell their books?

new book? r*pe accusation for the promo

new book? better add some trump material for some headlines

Oh, I get it. You don't have any morals nor the ability to think for yourself. Well why didn't you just say that to begin with jackass.
+6   

5 days ago '06        #10
Skateboard T 54 heat pts54
space
space
$26,321 | Props total: 43173 43173
fu*k em both.

But Trump ain’t wrong about Ryan, the guy has no real legacy besides maybe the TCJA and that’ll be gone within the next decade.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '18        #11
space
space
 Skateboard T said
fu*k em both.

But Trump ainít wrong about Ryan, the guy has no real legacy besides maybe the TCJA and thatíll be gone within the next decade.
I just find it funny that the same guys where caping for Ryan in 2017-18 are now throwing him under the bus for speaking negatively about Trump.

Just goes to show that these guys are just Trump Cheerleaders.
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '18        #12
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
nobody caped for paul ryan df are you smoking Julie
Dude don't make me pull up threads man, don't make me do it. You all cape for anyone who Trump supports. The moment he turns on them, yall turn on them too. Yall don't think for yourselves. Trump thinks for you
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '18        #13
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
youre being taught what to think by a book by Paul Ryan for fu*ks sake

A) I haven't even read the book, so how is it teaching me something?

B) You don't need Paul Ryan to tell you that Trump doesn't know anything about govt.

C) Maybe you should start thinking out your replies before you post them. You're starting to sound like you might be mentally disabled.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '12        #14
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$31,011 | Props total: 57458 57458
The once republican savior Paul Ryan is a f*g**t and a spineless chump.

I think Americans should boycott his dumbass book the same way he ran for cover instead of having the nerve to stand up for himself.

Hes nothing more than a coward who caved to a dumbass.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '12        #15
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$31,011 | Props total: 57458 57458
 Juliette DaBlok said
A) I haven't even read the book, so how is it teaching me something?

B) You don't need Paul Ryan to tell you that Trump doesn't know anything about govt.

C) Maybe you should start thinking out your replies before you post them. You're starting to sound like you might be mentally disabled.
Notice nobody else in the thread acknowledged dude.

Just put em on ignore. Only reason we seee his messages at the moment is because you keep quoting him family.

Cancel him and throw em away.
+9   

5 days ago '05        #16
Fauby 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 12294 12294
 erickonasis said
But he stood by and let him do whatever he wanted to do.

I don't want to hear a single complaint from this dude
+4   

5 days ago '15        #17
PineappleOG 50 heat pts50
space
space
$10,130 | Props total: 22240 22240
 AintNunMajor said
Doesnít know anything about the govt but is doing a damn good job being president, says a lot about previous presidents

Keep it moving Julie
What has he done this year then? Shut down the government? Tried to add question to census and failed. Tried to get pharma prices displayed in ads, failed. Still hasnít gotten Mexico to pay for the wall. Dude isnít doing anything right now either. Youíre delusional if you think heís even doing a job, good or bad, dude just milking the clock not doing jack sh*t
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '18        #18
space
space
 PineappleOG said
What has he done this year then? Shut down the government? Tried to add question to census and failed. Tried to get pharma prices displayed in ads, failed. Still hasnít gotten Mexico to pay for the wall. Dude isnít doing anything right now either. Youíre delusional if you think heís even doing a job, good or bad, dude just milking the clock not doing jack sh*t
When he said Trump is doing a good job he really meant Trump is being a racist and a bigot and that's why he voted for him.
+4   

5 days ago '15        #19
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
When he said Trump is doing a good job he really meant Trump is being a racist and a bigot and that's why he voted for him.
They really think heís sticking it to the libs and thatís all he should be doing. The White House at the moment has no dignity
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '18        #20
space
space
 PineappleOG said
They really think heís sticking it to the libs and thatís all he should be doing. The White House at the moment has no dignity
And no purpose

5 days ago '15        #21
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
And no purpose
Dude just slapped my post and moved on, he canít even name one thing trump has done this year, none of them can. Dude is just saying and tweeting dumb sh*t this year

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '18        #22
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Dude just slapped my post and moved on, he canít even name one thing trump has done this year, none of them can. Dude is just saying and tweeting dumb sh*t this year
He just likes Trump because he likes what Trump represents. As long as he oppresses minorities, he's happy. They will burn this country down before they let minorities become the majority.

5 days ago '11        #23
SomeOnesoN 220 heat pts220
space
space
$19,071 | Props total: 8024 8024
 AintNunMajor said
Please pull the threads you just mad cause I exposed you for being duped by a new book
You ain't expose nobody you pedophile supporter.

5 days ago '17        #24
Ifeellikekobe 113 heat pts113
space
space
$8,225 | Props total: 35884 35884
 PineappleOG said

Its kinda amazing how trump has managed to doing absolutely nothing this year. His incompetence is at a all time high. Anyone else could have passed something by accident by now.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '18        #25
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said
Its kinda amazing how trump has managed to doing absolutely nothing this year. His incompetence is at a all time high. Anyone else could have passed something by accident by now.
Fr tho he hasn't done anything all year. 7 months and 0 to show for it.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  33
The panhandlers in Mexico put the panhandlers in the US to SHAME!
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  25
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
29 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  10
Video inside Bimmy Feels Like Murder Inc Jammed Up Supreme
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy