Jul 11 - The darkest days of the Trump era may be arriving

most viewed right now
+60  128
144 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+38  99
15 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '06        #1
1362 page views
32 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6745 heat pts6745
space
space
$59,966 | Props total: 39070 39070
Jul 11 - The darkest days of the Trump era may be arriving

The 17th-Century English theologian Thomas Fuller said it is always darkest before the dawn, which I suppose he intended as encouragement, but in the Trump Era I take it as more of a warning. When we look back after this is all over, we’ll probably be more apt to quote The Stranger in The Big Lebowski: “Darkness warshed over the Dude—darker’n a black steer’s tookus on a moonless prairie night. There was no bottom.”

The latest indication is this whole smut business with Jeffrey Epstein involving human trafficking of underage girls and some of the most rich, powerful, and famous men on the planet.

Right at the heart of this case already is the Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta, who handled Epstein’s case in the aughts while serving as the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida. Mr. Acosta arranged a sweetheart deal for Epstein that involved him copping a plea to two prostitution charges and registering as a s*x offender but doing very little jail time. The arrangement has since been deemed illegal since it was done in a way that impermissibly kept the victims in the dark.

In a normal world, Acosta would have resigned in disgrace months ago, but we live in depraved facsimile of normal.

The Miami Herald has done much of the most important investigative work on this story and they’re warning usthat some very well-known personages may soon be exposed as fellow-travelers in Epstein’s debauchery and perversions. It’s not clear who socialized with Epstein because he was offering underage entertainment versus who was doing it simply because he is a rich man known for his generous philanthropy.

Although details of the case remain undisclosed, there are indications that others involved in his crimes could be charged or named as cooperating witnesses.

Among those potentially on the list: Ghislaine Maxwell, a 57-year-old British socialite and publishing heir who has been accused of working as Epstein’s madam; and Jean-Luc Brunel, who, according to court records, was partners with Epstein in an international modeling company…

…Lawyers for Epstein’s victims, in court filings, have often likened Epstein’s s*x operation to an organized crime family, with Epstein and Maxwell at the top, and below them, others who worked as schedulers, recruiters, pilots and bookkeepers.

For her part, Maxwell, whose social circle included such friends as Bill and Hillary Clinton and members of the British Royal family, has been described as using recruiters positioned throughout the world to lure women by promising them modeling a*signments, educational opportunities and fashion careers. The pitch was really a ruse to groom them into s*x trafficking, it is alleged in court records.
Back in 2002, Donald Trump agreed to speak about Epstein for a feature article reporter Landon Thomas Jr. was doing for New York magazine:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

It’s not clear if Trump understood quite how much on the younger side Epstein liked his beautiful women, but I bet he regrets making that remark now. It makes him look complicit in an underage s*x ring even if he knew nothing about it. I suspect his 2016 opponents, Hillary and Bill Clinton, are wishing they never socialized with Ghislaine Maxwell and Bill wishes he never flew on Epstein’s private jet. This is indeed “a dark prairie night,” and no one yet knows who all will wind being tarnished or even arrested.

A lot will depend on what federal agents found in Epstein’s Manhattan home. They seem to have had reason to focus on that residence above all others:

Federal agents also executed search warrants for Epstein’s Manhattan home early Saturday evening, breaking down the door of his Upper East Side townhouse, according to witnesses. Federal agents do not appear to have raided Epstein’s other three homes, however, and it’s not clear why.

In 2015, the now-defunct Gawker got its hands on Epstein’s Little Black Book which contained the contact information for a Who’s Who of politicians and celebrities. While the vast majority of those people are undoubtedly wholly innocent, the book almost certainly contains the identities of many of the people who utilized his services.

There are a lot of folks who should get right with Jesus and make a proactive call to the prosecutors before they wind up on the other side of that call. In fact, it looks like this has already happened to a significant degree.

In the era of Trump, nothing ever gets better. Things always get worse. And there is no bottom.

visit this link https://www.alternet.org/ .. y-be-arriving/
+2   

best
worst
32 comments

1 week ago '19        #2
unit321 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 3644 3644
Shrug.
It would put VP Michael Pence as President, who is more conservative than Trump, which would be okay with me... and least okay with the liberals.

1 week ago '18        #3
Deeznutz1981 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 2625 2625
Teflon Donnie isnt going anywhere but I know at least 4 Democrats who are though!

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #4
Juliette DaBlok 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 13188 13188
If you guys aren't worried about any of this, why were you the first people in this thread?
+12   

1 week ago '17        #5
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,642 | Props total: 30082 30082
 unit321 said
Shrug.
It would put VP Michael Pence as President, who is more conservative than Trump, which would be okay with me... and least okay with the liberals.
Pence is a traditional conservative, which means he's a lot less authoritarian than trump, which is what I think most people don't like about trump.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #6
Baron Davis 108 heat pts108
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 8759 8759
I want this guy's head in a box
+2   

1 week ago '19        #7
unit321 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 3644 3644
 Ymmot said
Pence is a traditional conservative, which means he's a lot less authoritarian than trump, which is what I think most people don't like about trump.
Yeah. But Pence has certain Christian beliefs that will make the entire LGBTQ movement explode in jizz-based anger.
+6   

1 week ago '09        #8
kingkeno 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 1091 1091
Indeed dark days loom

The stable genius will swerve this unscathed once again.

This has all been in the works for years.

1 week ago '17        #9
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 unit321 said
Yeah. But Pence has certain Christian beliefs that will make the entire LGBTQ movement explode in jizz-based anger.
Trump has already done a lot to hurt the lgbtq movement. Pence isn't gonna do anything worse. And at least he's competent and he'll possibly be fiscally conservative.

1 week ago '17        #10
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
Using a human trafficking case to fit a narrative against trump

Yeah forget about the real network of human trafficking let’s some how spin this on trump

You still haven't uploaded any of those pictures of Bill and Epstein that you were swearing Google scrubbed, fake news believing idiot.

1 week ago '15        #11
Kdub31 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 8785 8785
Trump, the clintons, the royal famliy, and a lot of other billionaires are connected to this dude. s*x trafficking is ran by the elite .

but but the media said trump is the only bad guy

1 week ago '10        #12
frenchalexander 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,968 | Props total: 3026 3026
 AintNunMajor said
Using a human trafficking case to fit a narrative against trump

Yeah forget about the real network of human trafficking let’s some how spin this on trump

Sworn and court filed statements from his 13 year old r*pe victim:

Excerpts from the complaint:

- The parties were held by Defendant Epstein at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Epstein at 9 E. 71st St. in Manhattan. During this period, Plaintiff was a **minor of age 13** and was legally incapable under New York law of consenting to s*xual intercourse and the other s*xual contacts detailed herein

- Defendant Trump initiated s*xual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final s*xual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly r*pe Plaintiff. During the course of this savage s*xual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

- Immediately following this r*pe, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the s*xual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not k*lled.

- Defendant Epstein had s*xual contact with Plaintiff at two of the parties. The second s*xual encounter with Defendant Epstein took place after Plaintiff had been r*ped by Defendant Trump. Defendant Epstein forced himself upon Plaintiff and proceeded to r*pe her anally and v*ginally despite her loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at Plaintiff that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity, before Plaintiff finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein

- The threats of violence against Plaintiff and her family continued, this time from Defendant Epstein, who again reiterated that Plaintiff was not to reveal any of the details of his s*xual and physical abuse of her or else, specifically, Plaintiff and her family would be seriously physically harmed, if not k*lled

1 week ago '15        #13
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 1505 1505
i like how these trump stans are the first to comment and slap posts during working hours.

its almost like they have no job or life, and project to feel something because their lives are so miserable. the only joy get from life is trolling for "lib cuck tears" and circlejerking with fellow incels about dump. this a direct cause from noone careing about them and having 0 real friends to interact with.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #14
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 1505 1505
its been known for years that the elite in GB have a thing for little kids. i mean they let jimmy saville do his thing for his entire life because of what he knew.

1 week ago '15        #15
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,021 | Props total: 9787 9787
Typical. Every single thing this guy & his supporters try to pin on someone else, is the sh*t he’s doing & thinking he’s getting away with. Where y’all think “Pizza Gate” came from?! Trumps own life obviously.... as usual.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #16
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,651 | Props total: 34779 34779

[tweet - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '04        #17
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

1 week ago '04        #18
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

1 week ago '17        #19
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
That’s all fake

Update: On Nov 4, 2016, "Jane Doe" told her lawyers to withdraw her lawsuit. (Around this time, the Daily Mail of London became the only media outlet to get photos and a face-to-face interview with her.) There is currently no active lawsuit.
Speaking of fake news, have you found those pictures of Bill and Epstein that you swore Google scrubbed because fake news told you to believe it.

1 week ago '17        #20
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,517 | Props total: 8097 8097
 Kdub31 said
Trump, the clintons, the royal famliy, and a lot of other billionaires are connected to this dude. s*x trafficking is ran by the elite .

but but the media said trump is the only bad guy

I been trying to say this. It’s not defending trump, it’s acknowledging that it’s a whole bigger thing.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #21
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
Look it’s the stupid a*s who can only copy and paste tweets.

And look it’s a dumb a*s trying to promote their book by trump slander

Haven’t you learned already you dumb low intelligence moron that quotes from new anti trump books are the epitome of fake news

Whatever happened with that criminal investigation with the mayor of san juan? You find those pictures of bill and epstein yet?

I love when you fake news puppets pretend you have a leg to stand on...

1 week ago '17        #22
punchlineking 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2184 2184
I think trump is the worst president in American history but even still he aint going no where...

He could shoot and r*pe your entire family on camera in HD and he will WONT be impeached.

Only way to get rid of him is to beat him in the elections.

Nancy Pelosi is his enabler she doesnt have the balls to impeach him so fu*k it...

Get ya money and stay lowkey till the ride is over

1 week ago '10        #23
frenchalexander 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,968 | Props total: 3026 3026
 AintNunMajor said
That’s all fake

Update: On Nov 4, 2016, "Jane Doe" told her lawyers to withdraw her lawsuit. (Around this time, the Daily Mail of London became the only media outlet to get photos and a face-to-face interview with her.) There is currently no active lawsuit.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Trump and Epstein once hosted a party, just them 2... and 28 other girls

Actual Trump quote:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Looks bad plair

1 week ago '11        #24
tfc1193 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,846 | Props total: 4231 4231
 punchlineking said
I think trump is the worst president in American history
clearly you never read about this dude

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '09        #25
kingkeno 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 1091 1091
 frenchalexander said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Trump and Epstein once hosted a party, just them 2... and 28 other girls

Actual Trump quote:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Looks bad plair
Billionaires hang with billionaires.

Levels.

You don't mingle with those outside of your tax bracket.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  56
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.—and Blackouts May Ensue
48 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  44
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
60 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  33
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  29
Image(s) inside What is your name in Japanese
150 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy