ASAP Rocky spent 2 weeks on Riker's Island & y'all talking bout Sweden?? Sweden

most viewed right now
+56  97
134 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+22  68
7 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '04        #1
716 page views
32 comments

Exs 499 heat pts499
space
space
$14,206 | Props total: 33798 33798
ASAP Rocky spent 2 weeks on Riker's Island & y'all talking bout Sweden?? Sweden

social media is a disease and the cure is giving them nothing to talk about! so much so that they expose themselves for making sh*t up just to talk about it

The Smollett Effect

Attention is a helluva drug
+5   

best
worst
32 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,229 | Props total: 6262 6262
Why I dont give a fu*k about ASAP Rocky's situation.....

[pic - click to view]

+11   

1 week ago '04        #3
Exs 499 heat pts499 OP
space
space
 wtr1906 said

[pic - click to view]

it's the high-brow American way too reach out for sympathy when none is truly warranted. The lemmings who needed a celebrity sob story to leech on whether it was for personal reasons or business reasons ( something to talk about and fill time on their stale platforms) needed this story to be what it was originally reported as... just like the lemmings needed Jussie Smollett's story to be what it was.... Time reveals all and it has revealed that people are more impressionable than ever which plays right into the hands of the folks controlling the narratives that control their lives.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #4
BXLeaks 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 235 235
modern day social media/capitalism hybrid is on it's last leg. cant eeen fake stories and get 'em past the "think for yourself" types. if u read some classic spiritual literature from napoleon hill & others youll realize that the ability to impress upon the masses is one of the devil's go-tos. if that's failing then expect sh*t to intensify before it gets better. it has to happen that way

i'm here 4 it

+3   

1 week ago '15        #5
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 26299 26299
 wtr1906 said

[pic - click to view]

that makes you fake, and this is an interview.. people are allowed to grow and even the ignorant in our community deserve baccing
+3   

1 week ago '07        #6
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
 JimmyDa3rd said
that makes you fake, and this is an interview.. people are allowed to grow and even the ignorant in our community deserve baccing
Makes me fake.... that's hilarious!

1 week ago '04        #7
Exs 499 heat pts499 OP
space
space
 JimmyDa3rd said
it's an interview from 18 months ago.

if you wanna fall back on the "people can change" argument feel free.

but i think it's a little hypocritical that you and thousands of others are so bent about a celebrity having to serve some jail time but you don't make a peep about the hundreds of thousands of falsely incarcerated serving much heavier sentences on American soil in much worse conditions mind you.

it speaks on how easily distracted the average person is today.

Last edited by Exs; 07-11-2019 at 10:19 AM..
+3   

1 week ago '17        #8
Petieparker 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,736 | Props total: 8872 8872
 JimmyDa3rd said
People are allowed to grow but you don’t deserve anything. That’s entitlement. Y’all only sing that song when it comes to somebody famous anyway.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #9
FreeSmoke 69 heat pts69
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 12745 12745
n*ggas actin like he wasnt slippin on semen in rikers
+7   

1 week ago '16        #10
Adamus 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 1598 1598
 wtr1906 said

[pic - click to view]

you sound like that dumb bi*ch shut up

1 week ago '07        #11
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Adamus said
you sound like that dumb bi*ch shut up
Ferg, is that you? I know you miss your n*gga
+1   

1 week ago '16        #12
Adamus 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 1598 1598
 Exs said

but i think it's a little hypocritical that you and thousands of others are so bent about a celebrity having to serve some jail time but you don't make a peep about the hundreds of thousands of falsely incarcerated serving much heavier sentences on American soil in much worse conditions mind you.

sh*t was not 18 months ago doofus

what that sh*t say

[pic - click to view]

dont quote me with that dumb sh*t either

1 week ago '15        #13
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 26299 26299
 Petieparker said
People are allowed to grow but you don’t deserve anything. That’s entitlement. Y’all only sing that song when it comes to somebody famous anyway.
 Exs said

wtr1906 said
Makes me fake.... that's hilarious!
When these happen, the authorities don't research your history to find out if you're ignorant or not, all they see is a blac face, sameway this happened to him it can happen to all any of us, hence why there has to be support for a n*gga irrespective of his opinions, especially since what led to his arrest wasn't egregious on his side.

1 week ago '07        #14
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
I hear what you are saying BUT my wife is from Ferguson, I have friends and family that are there right now and what this n*gga said showed a complete lack of humility and low-key was on some sellout sh*t. fu*k ASAP
+5   

1 week ago '07        #15
Dotel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,764 | Props total: 3090 3090
certain groups like to be victims
+2   

1 week ago '17        #16
ddy807 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,164 | Props total: 8357 8357
imagine going to rikers, being from harlem and saying you don't relate to social issues about police violence/justice system and then having your lawyer say the conditions in SWEDEN are inhumane.

stranger than fiction.

Last edited by ddy807; 07-11-2019 at 01:28 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '19        #17
beamjawn 1 heat pts
space
space
$134 | Props total: 157 157
Yea I been on rikers. If what they saying about Sweden is true then it's definitely not worse than the island. Either way jail is wack.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #18
Tom Herman 376 heat pts376
space
space
$13,763 | Props total: 48331 48331
 Adamus said
sh*t was not 18 months ago doofus

what that sh*t say

[pic - click to view]

dont quote me with that dumb sh*t either

[video - click to view]

Uncle Tom, please don't make my sentence long
Granted what I did was wrong
Pigs don't show remorse if you admit it all

1 week ago '06        #19
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,692 | Props total: 14088 14088
 Exs said

[pic - click to view]

Just like what ur doing now.

social media is a disease and the cure is giving them nothing to talk about! so much so that they expose themselves for making sh*t up just to talk about it

The Smollett Effect

Attention is a helluva drug
This is exactly what ur doing...

1 week ago '06        #20
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,692 | Props total: 14088 14088
 beamjawn said
Yea I been on rikers. If what they saying about Sweden is true then it's definitely not worse than the island. Either way jail is wack.
These people are just googling pics of Sweden's low security prisons for its citizens

1 week ago '04        #21
Exs 499 heat pts499 OP
space
space
 datVAkid said
This is exactly what ur doing...
no actually it's not and i don't have the time or need to explain it to you. good day

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #22
Max Kellerman 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 3111 3111
Bottom line is, this is boxden. Look the point is, most of the men on here look like ceelo green

1 week ago '16        #23
bossdon365 51 heat pts51
space
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 3332 3332
 wtr1906 said
I hear what you are saying BUT my wife is from Ferguson, I have friends and family that are there right now and what this n*gga said showed a complete lack of humility and low-key was on some sellout sh*t. fu*k ASAP

n*gga thats your wife/friends and family fu*k them, nobody else give a fu*k about them. I agree with A$AP if i was rich af fu*king models and getting mad $$$ and pu**y fu*k do i care about ferguson. Yaull be having this victim woe is me mentallity than get mad when others dont sympathize with you and keep it real basically say not my problem too bad fu*k you....well....NOT MY PROBLEM TOO BAD n*gga fu*k YOUR WIFE

1 week ago '16        #24
bossdon365 51 heat pts51
space
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 3332 3332
 ddy807 said
imagine going to rikers, being from harlem and saying you don't relate to social issues about police violence/justice system and then having your lawyer say the conditions in SWEDEN are inhumane.

stranger than fiction.
i lived in the hood all my life, lower east side prior to gentrification, east harlem too. Im puerto rican 26 yrs old, and no i DO NOT relate to social issues about police violence and the justice system. im sorry all people who look like you dont agree with you, Im a free thinker dude. I like $$$, pu**y, getting fly. fu*k all that BLM, Social injustice woe is me pitiful mentality, Im out here living life papa!!!!!!

1 week ago '17        #25
ddy807 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,164 | Props total: 8357 8357
 bossdon365 said
i lived in the hood all my life, lower east side prior to gentrification, east harlem too. Im puerto rican 26 yrs old, and no i DO NOT relate to social issues about police violence and the justice system. im sorry all people who look like you dont agree with you, Im a free thinker dude. I like $$$, pu**y, getting fly. fu*k all that BLM, Social injustice woe is me pitiful mentality, Im out here living life papa!!!!!!
congrats. growing up hearing and reading about diallo & louima and cases like that, i wouldn't say the sh*t he said. seen people go to jail for bs.

Last edited by ddy807; 07-11-2019 at 02:18 PM..

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  53
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.—and Blackouts May Ensue
38 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  37
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
60 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  22
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+137online now  21
Image(s) inside RANDOM PRODUCER GO VIRAL For BEATS & TWITTER HELP HIM GET IN A STUDIO ..
233 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy