Anybody bought a smart fridge

most viewed right now
+42  163
57 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+25  124
64 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #1
2442 page views
40 comments

philly337 28 heat pts28
space
space
$33,466 | Props total: 21155 21155
Anybody bought a smart fridge

Saw one the other day...dont need a fridge and the price is crazy but damn that sh*ts slick image

+8   

40 comments for "Anybody bought a smart fridge"

2 weeks ago '16        #2
Rumble 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 5977 5977
For what
+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #3
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 3701 3701
 philly337 said
Saw one the other day...dont need a fridge and the price is crazy but damn that sh*ts slick

Yeah I have one, different model.. it has pull out freezer rather then the door one..., don't even use anything but Spotify, calendar and pictures lol

Rumble said
For what
It was suppose to be for the wife to be a better house wife with all the management tools and linking sh*t.

You know like shopping lists, being able to see what's in the fridge that is needed via phone when out, calendar etc.

Didn't change sh*t, but you know happy wife happy life. Plus we only paid like less then 1k due to a warranty claim so it was an easy decision

Last edited by xastey; 07-02-2019 at 06:51 AM..
+13   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
HollywoodEsco 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 2907 2907
My grandparents got that stupid sh*t.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
Intro 
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 40 40
 xastey said
Yeah I have one, different model.. it has pull out freezer rather then the door one..., don't even use anything but Spotify, calendar and pictures lol

It was suppose to be for the wife to be a better house wife with all the management tools and linking sh*t.

You know like shopping lists, being able to see what's in the fridge that is needed via phone when out, calendar etc.

Didn't change sh*t, but you know happy wife happy life. Plus we only paid like less then 1k due to a warranty claim so it was an easy decision

Got one too... and use it for the same reasons you mentioned. There’s some other cool features like being able to mirror from a Samsung TV to the Fridge... also It’s connected to my Ring door so I can see who’s at my door from my fridge.

All in all, these things aren’t necessities and would have been more than good with just a normal fridge.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
shooter 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 7844 7844
None of the features seem that useful.

When the fridge can scan items and let me know when things are going bad or tell me when things are low & need to be replaced, I'm in.

So far, this is just a Android tablet slapped on a nice fridge.
+16   

2 weeks ago '15        #7
Pill Cosby 313 202 heat pts202
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 9098 9098
My OG got it. Had decent uses. Hooks up to her doorbell. Has voice a*sistance to look up recipes. You can view ur fridge remotely.

2 weeks ago '08        #8
cristiansed101 10 heat pts10
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1843 1843
Dude can't keep his hands still when he talks

2 weeks ago '14        #9
Playboi Loso 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,715 | Props total: 35853 35853
My uncle got one

It looks wavy but I dont think I’d be standing at the fridge using that sh*t all the time

2 weeks ago '17        #10
LarryFresh 2 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 2447 2447
All fun and games until the hack it and have you unable to open the door until you PayPal them $1000
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #11
Kewop Decam 96 heat pts96
space
space
space
$19,039 | Props total: 18007 18007
 LarryFresh said
All fun and games until the hack it and have you unable to open the door until you PayPal them $1000
that would be hilarious.

these frigs are mostly unnecessary and for flexing.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #12
Saginaw 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 931 931
I watched something that spoke on 5g and the "internet of things". It touched on how everything will be connected to the internet and why that's important to the elite. By having your refrigerator connected to the internet (which does indeed seem like some really unnecessary sh*t) it leaves a trail of everything you do. Once everything is connected to the internet then it will leave an electric trail of all of your movements. There is truly no other need to have a wifi enabled refrigerator. I have a treadmill and it connects to wifi and I am very skeptical about it.
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #13
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 448 448
 Saginaw said
. I have a treadmill and it connects to wifi and I am very skeptical about it.

I feel you though.

My bm has a smart fridge, smart car, smart phone....

I use to always buy her smart water...

Nothing worked... she dumb as a box of rocks
+22   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
shooter 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 LarryFresh said
Till ngas in China turn the thermostat down to 25 degree and freeze your milk
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #15
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,881 | Props total: 10704 10704
Waste of money. It's cheaper to just put a magnet on a cheapo tablet or an Echo/Google Home Mini and slap it on the fridge.
+6   

2 weeks ago '10        #16
M2CEO 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 5158 5158
kind of overkill and produces laziness in my opinion.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #17
Wisegod 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 33 33
I have the exact one.
I rarely use any of the features.
If you're into the smart home business, listening to music, searching recipes, it's nice to have.
It's definitely a conversation starter with guests.
I bought it knowing the next family will be wanting it to stay when I sell my house.
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #18
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 3701 3701
 shooter said
None of the features seem that useful.

When the fridge can scan items and let me know when things are going bad or tell me when things are low & need to be replaced, I'm in.

So far, this is just a Android tablet slapped on a nice fridge.
If you use thier shopping list app it will alert you when things are about to go bad. Shocked me when I first saw it In use... Didn't even know it was a feature

2 weeks ago '06        #19
realgunta 963 heat pts963
space
space
$28,445 | Props total: 56014 56014
not everything needs to be 'smart'

many things work perfectly fine just the way they are and have been working GREAT for decades.

you can make a fridge more energy efficient, better cooling etc...thats great

but a smart fridge? Thats completely unnesacary, Any way you try to justify it, its still would be unnesacary,
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #20
philly337 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$33,466 | Props total: 21155 21155
I dont know I think yalls crazy...the sh*t was dope when I was fu*king with it at best buy. Dont think anybody thinks this is a necessity it just nice to have...continue watching the game while ur cooking, play some music if you have a chick over and chilling in the kitchen (if you have a chill kitchen), bring the recipe up instead of having to keep pulling up on phone.

I get what yall saying but yall sounded outdated on some a phone does what it needs to do or TV does what it needs to do...dont need the extra sh*t.

2 weeks ago '04        #21
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 15492 15492
just stick a tablet on the front and make it look smart
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 15492 15492
 philly337 said
I dont know I think yalls crazy...the sh*t was dope when I was fu*king with it at best buy. Dont think anybody thinks this is a necessity it just nice to have...continue watching the game while ur cooking, play some music if you have a chick over and chilling in the kitchen (if you have a chill kitchen), bring the recipe up instead of having to keep pulling up on phone.

I get what yall saying but yall sounded outdated on some a phone does what it needs to do or TV does what it needs to do...dont need the extra sh*t.
 Duntaz said
just stick a tablet on the front and make it look smart

2 weeks ago '12        #23
cal classick 
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 14027 14027
My aunt & cousin got one. sh*t is pretty cool .
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #24
shooter 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Saginaw said
I watched something that spoke on 5g and the "internet of things". It touched on how everything will be connected to the internet and why that's important to the elite. By having your refrigerator connected to the internet (which does indeed seem like some really unnecessary sh*t) it leaves a trail of everything you do. Once everything is connected to the internet then it will leave an electric trail of all of your movements. There is truly no other need to have a wifi enabled refrigerator. I have a treadmill and it connects to wifi and I am very skeptical about it.
Fam no disrespect but you're about 15 yrs too late. Your cellphone gives the powers that be everything they need - who you talk to and text, where you go, how you shop, and all that. The mic and camera can be activated remotely as well. The connected devices like a treadmill, Fitbit or fridge are just icing on the cake. Combine that with data from Google, apple, Amazon and it's a wrap. They already got you.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #25
Saginaw 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 931 931
 shooter said
Fam no disrespect but you're about 15 yrs too late. Your cellphone gives the powers that be everything they need - who you talk to and text, where you go, how you shop, and all that. The mic and camera can be activated remotely as well. The connected devices like a treadmill, Fitbit or fridge are just icing on the cake. Combine that with data from Google, apple, Amazon and it's a wrap. They already got you.
Duly noted I wholeheartedly agree

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys
22 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+67online now  33
Image(s) inside Light Work
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside Any One Heard of RAW? Currently on KickStarter: Copping?
28 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+18online now  19
Jul 14 - Trump DEMONIZES women of color in Congress-tells them 'GO BACK WHERE ..
294 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy