Jun 26 - Mom ‘left for dead’ by school bully after reporting him to teachers

most viewed right now
+17  83
17 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '16        #1
8157 page views
131 comments

GLOIN 595 heat pts595
space
space
$12,041 | Props total: 38024 38024
Jun 26 - Mom ‘left for dead’ by school bully after reporting him to teachers

A New Jersey mother got “jumped” and beaten unconscious by a 13-year-old boy who had been bullying her son — just one day after she complained about the alleged torment, her lawyer says.

The bully was one of three students who had been threatening violence on Beronica Ruiz’s son — allegedly telling him “to go back to Mexico,” among other things.

“They were chanting, ‘Mexicans should go back behind the wall,’” attorney Daniel Santiago told NJ.com.

The alleged bullying went down inside the cafeteria of Passaic Gifted and Talented Academy School on June 18, and Ruiz, a Passaic County resident, was targeted a day later while walking with her son and 1-year-old baby in a stroller.

“This was a horrific and brutal attack,” Santiago said Tuesday. “It takes a certain level of insanity to brutally attack a mother with a stroller and leave her for dead.” The 35-year-old had to be hospitalized after the incident and was treated for a fractured eye socket, according to NJ.com. Photos taken at the hospital show her bruised and battered face.

Santiago said Ruiz was still suffering on Tuesday. He plans to file a lawsuit against Passiac Gifted on the family’s behalf — claiming the school did nothing to protect her child. “Lawsuits are the only thing that large institutions listen to,” Santiago said.

Ruiz claims her son reported the cafeteria bullying to school officials, but they failed to call and inform her. She went to the school later that day and complained to a vice principal, who allegedly admitted that he should have called — but was too busy with other matters, NJ.com reports. “That’s a woefully inadequate response,” Santiago said. “’My bad’ is not a good excuse for not calling (the parents), not telling them.”
Ruiz’s attacker was taken into custody after the incident and reportedly charged with a*sault. Passaic Mayor Hector Lora confirmed his arrest Tuesday in a statement, which said the boy had also been suspended from school.

“As both a father and a husband, I am outraged over this incident,” Lora said, noting that the case was “being taken extremely seriously.”

“As mayor, these are things you wish would never occur in your city or anywhere,” he added.

“I have met with and spoken personally with the family. I have met with my chief of police, local officials and school administration as well as board members to make sure there is accountability and that this family receives justice as well as any help and resources we can provide. The details regarding what led up to this incident remain under investigation. However, one thing is very clear: what occurred to this mother is unacceptable and whatever we need to do as a city, as a community, to do better by our families and our children, we will do.”

visit this link https://nypost.com/2019/0 .. mpression=true @ronnie can you add images in title

Last edited by GLOIN; 06-26-2019 at 02:11 PM..
+27   

best
worst
131 comments

3 weeks ago '05        #2
240sx 
space
space
$5,399 | Props total: 2854 2854
Dead man walking
+83   

3 weeks ago '11        #3
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 8542 8542
So he just ran up on her outta no where? The sensationalism of the "left for dead" comment makes me question the authenticity of the story. She had a fractured bone and bruises, not a stab wound.

3 weeks ago '04        #4
Fresh Beats 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 5587 5587
 Tony Franks said
So he just ran up on her outta no where? The sensationalism of the "left for dead" comment makes me question the authenticity of the story. She had a fractured bone and bruises, not a stab wound.
That's what happens when you touch one of Americas sweethearts

+10   

3 weeks ago '11        #5
Sin 2167 heat pts2167
space
space
$32,072 | Props total: 98148 98148
what's funny is passaic is 70% Spanish

[pic - click to view]

+34   

3 weeks ago '17        #6
LostTenets 281 heat pts281
space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 32339 32339
 GLOIN said

The bully was one of three students who had been threatening violence on Beronica Ruiz’s son — allegedly telling him “to go back to Mexico,” among other things.

“They were chanting, ‘Mexicans should go back behind the wall,’” attorney Daniel Santiago told NJ.com.
@ why did you do this to this poor mother

3 weeks ago '08        #7
Soda Pop 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,459 | Props total: 6154 6154
Where’s the dad?
+20   

3 weeks ago '19        #8
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,018 | Props total: 11540 11540
 LostTenets said
@ why did you do this to this poor mother
sh*t not even funny. I’m actually part
Mexican, my grandfather gained citizenship f*ghting for this great country in the Korean War. He was a paratrooper. No surprise I was
Born with a set of stones that could of been used to build the pyramids

With that said Poor family

The honorable gold face rules 30 years hard time no parole

[pic - click to view]

+31   

3 weeks ago '17        #9
space
space
 Gold Face said
Mexican, my grandfather gained citizenship f*ghting for this country in the Korean War. He was a paratrooper. No surprise I was

[pic - click to view]

Blah blah blah trump supporter. I'll read this tomorrow
+17   

3 weeks ago '18        #10
KdenIII 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 10554 10554
@ with the false advertisement

I only came in this thread cuz the hot girls in the thumbnail
+28   

3 weeks ago '04        #11
Kadroan 208 heat pts208
space
space
$40,207 | Props total: 13718 13718
Lock him up and throw away the key.
+7   

3 weeks ago '19        #12
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
 LostTenets said
Blah blah blah trump supporter. I'll read this tomorrow
Whatever. Y’all rather run around tellin each other your fantasies about gold face or get it from the horses mouth

Gold - 17% appreciation since I’ve been preaching to y’all

MasterCard- all time highs seen 25% gains since I’ve been preaching to y’all

Told y’all trump would get elected, told y’all there would be no collusion, told you Biden would win the dem nomination , told you Jussie would get off

Haven’t been wrong yet l...this is what’s next...book it

Infrastructure plan and health care well be what trump runs on. He’s fought for most things he campaigned for. Enough to satisfy the people who voted for him at least. Don’t let wacko boxden fool you. The people of America can see the charade the liberals have shown over the last few years. After producing hilary they still don’t have a candidate only, trump hate

Watch and learn playboy.

*Ends rant *

*Smokes moonrock*

I’m back baby

3 weeks ago '12        #13
Gramz 902 heat pts902
space
space
$22,235 | Props total: 26825 26825
Hopefully a Mexican gang exert some street justice as the school failed to adequately handle the situation.
+19   

3 weeks ago '17        #14
space
space
 Gold Face said
Whatever. Y’all rather run around tellin each other your fantasies about gold face or get it from the horses mouth

Told y’all trump would get elected, told y’all there would be no collusion, told you Biden would win the dem nomination , told you Jussie would get off

Infrastructure plan and health care well be what trump runs on. He’s fought for most things he campaigned for. Enough to satisfy the people who voted for him at least. Don’t let wacko boxden fool you. The people of America can see the charade the liberals have shown over the last few years. After producing hilary they still don’t have a candidate only, trump hate

Watch and learn playboy.

*Ends rant *

*Smokes moonrock*

I’m back baby

I promise I read all of it
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #15
foshoVoodoo 273 heat pts273
space
space
$15,796 | Props total: 36890 36890
hope he charged as an adult
+22   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
Twash 
space
space
space
$276 | Props total: 372 372
 KdenIII said

He pulled A fu*kin trick for clicks
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
Cant Read Shit 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,482 | Props total: 14878 14878
 Fresh Beats said

she's mexican
+30   

3 weeks ago '12        #18
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,263 | Props total: 16048 16048
Where's the father?

My kid got one time to let me find out they're bullying someone verbally let alone physically. Pops gonna set it off.

Hope this kid and whoever else was involved in helping him gets charged.

Last edited by daman729; 06-26-2019 at 04:11 PM..
+8   

3 weeks ago '10        #19
munnygill 
space
space
space
$17 | Props total: 41 41
 Gold Face said

Watch and learn playboy.

*Ends rant *

*Smokes moonrock*

I’m back baby

You're like a child. This fake internet persona and talking about your made up fantasy forum character in third person is fu*king cheesy. Seriously, everytime you post it's like watching Taylor Swift rap. No cap. No Joke. Being honest. Not a good look. You're a weirdo.

Once again, that third person fictional gameplay character sh*t is seriously mentally disturbed. You need help bro. All politics aside.

Also, this comes from someone who supports Trump more than liberals. So you can spin cycle it how you want but all in all ..... you need serious help brother.
+14   

3 weeks ago '14        #20
Prince Thizz 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,605 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Gold Face said
Mexican, my grandfather gained citizenship f*ghting for this great country in the Korean War. He was a paratrooper. No surprise I was

[pic - click to view]

Ain’t sh*t great about this country and nothing honorable about f*ghting in Korea
+2   

3 weeks ago '06        #21
DonYBE 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 6484 6484
 KdenIII said

I’m not gonna lie, I came for the same reason

+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #22
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$36,638 | Props total: 90177 90177
 Fresh Beats said

Tony Franks said
#blamethevictim

typical bx
+6   

3 weeks ago '18        #23
Sandyy 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 13025 13025
Sound like maga move everything around them - MmeaT get the mexicans trump trump trump yall

Ima pray for yall out in magaville when he lose its gonna be this type of sh*t all 2020-2021. They literally beating up little mexican moms talking about "the wall". At 13??? Damn

[tweet - click to view]

jerz racist af

Last edited by Sandyy; 06-26-2019 at 04:19 PM..
+12   

3 weeks ago '19        #24
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
 munnygill said
You're like a child. This fake internet persona and talking about your made up fantasy forum character in third person is fu*king cheesy. Seriously, everytime you post it's like watching Taylor Swift rap. No cap. No Joke. Being honest. Not a good look. You're a weirdo.

Once again, that third person fictional gameplay character sh*t is seriously mentally disturbed. You need help bro. All politics aside.

Also, this comes from someone who supports Trump more than liberals. So you can spin cycle it how you want but all in all ..... you need serious help brother.
Gold face got You mad as fu*k

3 weeks ago '19        #25
FP1305 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 1097 1097
 GLOIN said
A New Jersey mother got “jumped” and beaten unconscious by a 13-year-old boy who had been bullying her son — just one day after she complained about the alleged torment, her lawyer says.

The alleged bullying went down inside the cafeteria of Passaic Gifted and Talented Academy School on June 18, and Ruiz, a Passaic County resident, was targeted a day later while walking with her son and 1-year-old baby in a stroller.

“This was a horrific and brutal attack,” Santiago said Tuesday. “It takes a certain level of insanity to brutally attack a mother with a stroller and leave her for dead.” The 35-year-old had to be hospitalized after the incident and was treated for a fractured eye socket, according to NJ.com. Photos taken at the hospital show her bruised and battered face.

Santiago said Ruiz was still suffering on Tuesday. He plans to file a lawsuit against Passiac Gifted on the family’s behalf — claiming the school did nothing to protect her child. “Lawsuits are the only thing that large institutions listen to,” Santiago said.

Ruiz claims her son reported the cafeteria bullying to school officials, but they failed to call and inform her. She went to the school later that day and complained to a vice principal, who allegedly admitted that he should have called — but was too busy with other matters, NJ.com reports. “That’s a woefully inadequate response,” Santiago said. “’My bad’ is not a good excuse for not calling (the parents), not telling them.”
Ruiz’s attacker was taken into custody after the incident and reportedly charged with a*sault. Passaic Mayor Hector Lora confirmed his arrest Tuesday in a statement, which said the boy had also been suspended from school.

“As both a father and a husband, I am outraged over this incident,” Lora said, noting that the case was “being taken extremely seriously.”

“As mayor, these are things you wish would never occur in your city or anywhere,” he added.

“I have met with and spoken personally with the family. I have met with my chief of police, local officials and school administration as well as board members to make sure there is accountability and that this family receives justice as well as any help and resources we can provide. The details regarding what led up to this incident remain under investigation. However, one thing is very clear: what occurred to this mother is unacceptable and whatever we need to do as a city, as a community, to do better by our families and our children, we will do.”

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

@ can you add images in title
coward
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  30
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
41 comments
2 days ago