Apple partners with Best Buy for expanded repair service

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '18        #1
774 page views
4 comments

Eclectic 502 heat pts502
space
space
$5,336 | Props total: 15063 15063
Apple partners with Best Buy for expanded repair service

"Apple today announced the completion of a major expansion of its Apple authorized service network. With nearly 1,000 Best Buy stores across the US now providing expert service and repairs for Apple products, customers have even easier and more convenient access to safe and reliable repairs.

“At Apple, we’re dedicated to providing the best customer service in the world,” said Tara Bunch, Apple’s vice president of AppleCare. “If a customer ever needs to repair their products, we want them to feel confident those repairs are done safely and correctly. We’re always looking at how we can reliably expand our network of trained technicians and we’re excited to partner with every Best Buy store so it’s even easier for our customers to find an authorized repair location near them.”

By expanding to every Best Buy store across the US, customers in cities including Yuma, Arizona; Sioux City, Iowa; Twin Falls, Idaho; Casper, Wyoming and Bismarck, North Dakota will have more convenient access to Apple repairs. Plus, Best Buy’s Geek Squad has nearly 7,600 newly Apple-certified technicians ready to make same-day iPhone repairs or to service other Apple products.
“We love being there for our customers no matter what their Apple need is, from helping them choose the right device, to offering AppleCare protection and now helping fix their devices,” said Best Buy’s Trish Walker, president of Services. “We’ve always enjoyed a great partnership with Apple and we’re thrilled that, together, we can better serve our customers.”

Apple-certified repairs at an Apple store or an authorized service provider are performed by trained experts who use genuine Apple parts. Every repair is backed by Apple.

In addition to Apple retail stores, there are over 1,800 third-party Apple authorized service providers in the US, all of which are using parts certified for safety, quality and reliability. This is three times as many locations as three years ago, meaning eight out of ten Apple customers will be within 20 minutes of an authorized service provider."

For more information, visit support.apple.com/repair.
+2   

best
worst
4 comments

3 weeks ago '12        #2
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,263 | Props total: 16047 16047
Lol. Geek squad already got a reputation for rippin people off. Why add Apple to the bunch? I can already see a price increase. Then again, there are good/honest technicians out there that need jobs.
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #3
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 2284 2284
That’s good because Apple stores sometimes are nowhere near where people live..I’m near Fort Hood and the nearest store is in Austin
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
Javon23 342 heat pts342
space
space
$52,694 | Props total: 25156 25156
Geek Squad is like the Jiffy Lube of electronics repairs = Frauds

3 weeks ago '06        #5
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 2010 2010
This is new?

I've taken my iphone to best years ago instead of an Apple Store.

Which best buy reported my issue to apple and got me a new phone.

Apple support suggested I go to best buy.

Luckily the guy at Best Buy broke something on my phone, which he admitted and had to gimme a new phone for free lol.

Saved me paying that out of warranty fee
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  54
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
14 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  53
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
281 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  40
The panhandlers in Mexico put the panhandlers in the US to SHAME!
27 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  35
She stuntin' 💰 on ya'll niggas; sh-t she might be out of ya'll league&..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy