Youtube gamer has gone missing

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '16        #1
8552 page views
105 comments

Jimmy Russell 210 heat pts210
space
space
$8,243 | Props total: 22519 22519
Youtube gamer has gone missing

visit this link http://www.fox5ny.com/new .. amofah-missing

NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - A well-known gamer and YouTuber from Brooklyn is missing, police said.

Desmond Amofah, known online as "Etika," was last heard from by phone on Wednesday, June 19, at 8 p.m., according to the NYPD.

Police say that fans are worried about Etika after he posted a troubling video. In the 8-minute video, he apologizes to people and references his death, according to reports. The video has been taken down.

Etika is 29, about 6 feet tall and 160 pounds, and has brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a T-shirt.

Police broke down his door in April to check on him after he posted suicidal tweets, Newsweek.com reported.

If you know anything, the NYPD wants you to contact Crime Stoppers at 800-577-8477 or visit this link www.nypdcrimestoppers.com. Police say that all calls are confidential.
+7   

best
worst
105 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,334 | Props total: 1381 1381
damn hope dude ok
+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
WCIB 125 heat pts125
space
space
$27,583 | Props total: 15248 15248

Damn shame

4 weeks ago '15        #4
Mystic 317 heat pts317
space
space
space
$12,780 | Props total: 25770 25770
this the same dude who went crazy on live

[video - click to view]

EDIT: He posted this and then took it down before he went missing. Apparently he is/was suicidal

[video - click to view]

Hope he OK
+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
NBA 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,572 | Props total: 20226 20226
Don't know dude but not sure what to make of this situation

You'll see what I mean by the tweets below..

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Fans are worried that something terrible may have happened to YouTube star, Etika, after he posted a cryptic video and apology message reflecting on his life.

Etika (real name Daniel Desmond Amofah) has left fans deeply concerned after he posted what many think is a suicide video at midnight on June 20. The video is simply titled ‘I’m Sorry,’ and in the description, Etika wrote some trouble things that left fans worried he might be thinking about taking his own life. “I’ve lived an incredible life filled with thrills and happiness,” he wrote. “Even though I always was an odd blal out, I used that as my strength and brought together an incredible community of insane wild bois just like me. God I’ll miss you all so much.” He later added, “My time ends now, but if there is a way for me to, I’ll send you all as many blessings as I can from the other side.”

In the video, Etika made similar sentiments. ” I wasn’t suicidal before, I really wasn’t,” he admitted. “But one thing I didn’t realize is that the walls were closing around me so fast. I had no intention of k*lling myself, but I would always push it too far. I guess I am mentally ill.” He also apologized to anyone he had betrayed over the years, and talked about his life in the past tense. Some fans pointed out the fact that the video was clearly filmed in the daylight, but didn’t get posted on Etika’s page until midnight. This has left them worried that he filmed the video earlier in the day, then scheduled it to go up after possibly took his own life, as he stated he was planning on doing in the video.

Interestingly, earlier this month, Etika asked fans on Twitter, “When should I have my next mental breakdown y’all?” One person responded, “June 20 a few days after most people should be out of school.” To that, Etika wrote back, “Gotchu I’mma put this sh** in my calendar.” The tweets have now resurfaced, which has left some fans with mixed feelings about whether or not Etika’s latest cry for help and apparent suicide video are legit.

Etika has a history of mental health issues, and this is not the first time he’s posted something disturbing like this. In 2018, he cryptically wrote on Reddit, “It’s my turn to die,” once again leaving fans severely concerned. Hours later, he returned to the site and clarified, “Guys I’m fine, please stop worrying about me LOL. You know I like to be overdramatic. Carry on!!!” Because of this history, some fans are wondering if Etika is just being ‘overdramatic’ again, but others still genuinely fear it could be a boy who cried wolf situation, where something really may be wrong this time.

The New York Police Department has been contacted and is looking into the situation, one of Etika’s friends confirmed. The YouTuber’s ex-girlfriend confirmed on her page that she had not heard from him.

[pic - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Don't know what to believe but I'm hoping for the best

4 weeks ago '16        #6
KingJerz 68 heat pts68
space
space
$2,975 | Props total: 13903 13903
Wow get the fu*k outta here..
+5   

4 weeks ago '09        #7
ii_show_off 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,471 | Props total: 4024 4024
More of a commentator/reaction giver than a gamer.. But yea, apparently this took his switch and gaming monitors so they think he's just laying low..
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 24640 24640
damn g

i remember this dude from this video that went viral

[video - click to view]

+9   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
B86 
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 9023 9023
I hope dude is cool but what the fu*k could drive you to suicide? I've been through some very sh*tty times and still go through it but I got sh*t to do tomorrow (and every other day) so I can't be thinking about k*lling myself
+17   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
justin747 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 67919 67919
Check the animus

(Hope dude is ok tho )
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 30863 30863
Didnt he explicitly say he was doing this for attention.
+6   

4 weeks ago '12        #12
HHGH 10 heat pts10
space
space
$918 | Props total: 454 454
 B86 said
I hope dude is cool but what the fu*k could drive you to suicide? I've been through some very sh*tty times and still go through it but I got sh*t to do tomorrow (and every other day) so I can't be thinking about k*lling myself
Everybody wired different. Mental diseases are the same as physical diseases, some get sick and others dont.
+18   

4 weeks ago '15        #13
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,257 | Props total: 4799 4799
Yeah i was reading about this yesterday. Yeah i be on reddit now they get sh*t up ten times quicker anywho someone pulled up a posted where he said it would be his next ‘mental breakdown’ I am ashamed and saddened moreso that this dude is my age and I thought he was a damn teen himself with hella teens that look up to him for essentially being which has blown a lot of brothers up ‘black weeb’ he is suppose to be the cool black anime kid.

The reality to me is I see blind leading the sheep. I just found out yesterday this dude is the same age as me and no he’s ‘not gonna make it to thirty’ no not because he grew up on the struggle or had a terminal disease or went off to f*ght a great war.

No rather because because he took ‘online’ ‘trolling’ being edgy having no soul but the one that connected him to the matrix online. Now I don’t wish death on nobody but this boy has played with suicide and death so much I have learned I really don’t give a fu*k for him. I am more-so sad not this generation this isn’t just a generation switch this is a whole new age ‘Digital Age’ these and other trash online ‘celebrities’ i could go on writing syllabus on.

I feel sorry for those kids their ‘heroes’ are these idiots.
+11   

4 weeks ago '06        #14
TreZ 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,435 | Props total: 3994 3994
hes an attention wh*re
+10   

4 weeks ago '06        #15
Yung Dilla 1600 heat pts1600
space
space
$65,362 | Props total: 75971 75971
Hope he cool.
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #16
Verdict 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 2293 2293
One of the highest paid youtubers, people would donate so much money to him during his live streams, it was a $20 minimum to just write something to him. I watched maybe 2-3 of his live streams and someone gave him $1000 donation on top of the individual $100's people would give him.
+4   

4 weeks ago '11        #17
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,150 | Props total: 5195 5195
 B86 said
sh*t a little sad, people just ain't tough enough mentally.
+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #18
ruff 8 heat pts
space
space
$27,925 | Props total: 6697 6697
Mental illness

Very sad sh*t.

Really hope he's not dead
+5   

4 weeks ago '09        #19
ImAMonster 461 heat pts461
space
space
$39,675 | Props total: 16382 16382
He was getting hate?

Dude just dipped and gonna do his own thing and leave the public eye.

4 weeks ago '06        #20
lato9905 30 heat pts30
space
space
$8,980 | Props total: 4158 4158
Erika

4 weeks ago '07        #21
kyhoopsgoat 432 heat pts432
space
space
$19,673 | Props total: 6749 6749
People go missing everyday. Why should we care about this attention wh*re?

+8   

4 weeks ago '16        #22
00010111 131 heat pts131
space
space
$4,949 | Props total: 18512 18512
People wanted 'reality TV'.

Well, this is reality TV.

+6   

4 weeks ago '11        #23
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 5206 5206
 CALL AGAIN said
Yeah i was reading about this yesterday. Yeah i be on reddit now they get sh*t up ten times quicker anywho someone pulled up a posted where he said it would be his next ‘mental breakdown’ I am ashamed and saddened moreso that this dude is my age and I thought he was a damn teen himself with hella teens that look up to him for essentially being which has blown a lot of brothers up ‘black weeb’ he is suppose to be the cool black anime kid.

The reality to me is I see blind leading the sheep. I just found out yesterday this dude is the same age as me and no he’s ‘not gonna make it to thirty’ no not because he grew up on the struggle or had a terminal disease or went off to f*ght a great war.

No rather because because he took ‘online’ ‘trolling’ being edgy having no soul but the one that connected him to the matrix online. Now I don’t wish death on nobody but this boy has played with suicide and death so much I have learned I really don’t give a fu*k for him. I am more-so sad not this generation this isn’t just a generation switch this is a whole new age ‘Digital Age’ these and other trash online ‘celebrities’ i could go on writing syllabus on.

I feel sorry for those kids their ‘heroes’ are these idiots.
you always doing this virtue signalling bullsh*t man

you're using a sick mentally ill black man as a springboard to make yourself look good, literally that entire essay you just wrote is all about how YOU think you got it figured out

not everyone can run away to the other side of the world when they realize they don't fit in with the culture they were born into

not everyone can run away like you
+11   

4 weeks ago '17        #24
StanlitoTheFly 770 heat pts770
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 17771 17771
 Tooly Da Gawd said

you're using a sick mentally ill black man as a springboard to make yourself look good, literally that entire essay you just wrote is all about how YOU think you got it figured out

not everyone can run away to the other side of the world when they realize they don't fit in with the culture they were born into

Shouldn't have laughed but you speak that real though

4 weeks ago '15        #25
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,257 | Props total: 4799 4799
 Tooly Da Gawd said

I ainít run away from sh*t and thatís not my point at all Ďvirtue signalingí got any more conditioned hot words you wanna throw out there little bro? I just said it struck me this kid was the same age as me with millions of kids that look upto him. Only time I realized last Summer where I went back to my old town East Oakland where I still walk around and get love from. I just realized hanging with younger folks they look up to all these false empty internet people that are lost themselves thatís my point.

Most of my heroes I can shoot a text, dm, facetime, or call and they give me sound advice where ever I am in MY WORLD. Donít be mad little bro because your little a*s world revolves around this internet sh*t and you are one of those that look at growing up and blowing away as running away. You are so conditioned your conditioning has conditioning little bro. I donít care if itís this weird black kid that donít remind me of any of the black kids in my family or neighborhood i grew up with, or some fat white girl that has little girls doing makeup or s*xually confused males Ďpushing trendsí itís all venial. Mental illness been around before this little weird boy used it as he said himself. I knew mental muhfu*kas that know one would ever listen to and they ainít have no camera or little a*s kids using they moms money to buy they merch. So what is it?

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  40
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
71 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+32online now  39
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  33
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
150 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
audio inside Kanye West - Bye Bye Baby 《LEAK》
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy