Jun 20 - This simple color chart shows how your lifestyle choices control your Cancer risk

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '04        #1
4934 page views
50 comments

Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
$16,362   Props total: 42545 42545
Jun 20 - This simple color chart shows how your lifestyle choices control your Cancer risk

The good

The bad

Source: World Cancer Research Fund

Full Interactive Chart here: visit this link https://www.wcrf.org/diet .. download_block

+19   

best
worst
50 comments

4 months ago '15        #2
PineappleOG  54 heat pts54
space
space
$11,128   Props total: 25784 25784
Do you trust this stuff? I just am curious to how far we believe science then where do we start to disagree with it? Not saying I do or don’t trust it, just asking
+13   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '16        #3
Jody  39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,160   Props total: 8907 8907
so basically everything on earth can give you cancer
+39   

4 months ago '19        #4
Dark Cobra  77 heat pts77
space
space
$1,420   Props total: 7017 7017
I need help reading this
+31   

4 months ago '04        #5
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Do you trust this stuff? I just am curious to how far we believe science then where do we start to disagree with it? Not saying I do or don’t trust it, just asking
I'm going through each and every bubble right now and basically a*sessing whether or not it makes sense. The source is the American Cancer Research facilities and it's basically a mashup of 20 years worth of study.

I believe Science that I can verify. My grandfather died of Mesothelioma/lung cancer. He worked in a factory for 20 years, had a poor diet, drank a lot of alcohol , soda and ate a lot of red meat.

I don't think he was destined to die of cancer so somewhere along the way his cellular makeup changed. That's verifiable to me.

I think we can generalize Cancer in 2020 and stop looking at is as a disease that comes out of nowhere and ruins families and lives.... It might do that but it's just a result of a series of actions that may not be optimal for the body/brain.
+18   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '05        #6
blah blah blah  134 heat pts134
space
space
$36,376   Props total: 55629 55629
Trash a*s chart

4 months ago '04        #7
space
space
 Jody said
there are clearly two sections. 1 promoting activities that have been found to deter the threat of cancer and 2 highlighting activities that have been found as a*sisting in the development of Cancer.

If everything on Earth means fast food, soda, no exercise, smoking. arsenic, processed meat, red meat and screen time then yeah.... Everything on YOUR Earth can cause cancer.

But limiting yourself to that kind of worldview is pretty cancerous itself

Godspeed!
+16   

4 months ago '07        #8
Eddie..|M  14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$18,995   Props total: 3101 3101
i walk for fun
+6   

4 months ago '12        #9
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,632   Props total: 18287 18287
Walking =

the most underrated and underappreciated exercise on the planet. It's low intensity so you dont have to worry about screwing up your bones and joints. And you still burn fat and decrease inflammation while doing it.
+29   

4 months ago '12        #10
OldBusiness  193 heat pts193
space
space
$33,633   Props total: 71918 71918
 Eddie.. said
i walk for fun
I got my wife a Shih Tzu and i walk him 2 to 3 miles a day. I think buying a dog was the healthiest decision ive made after quitting meat and sodas.
+19   

4 months ago '15        #11
PhilthyRich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$2,053   Props total: 5450 5450
BX I got some great news yesterday. My homie got diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer last year. They gave him 3-6 months to live and a 1% chance of beating it. He has 3 boys and a wife and a huge family that loves him. Nicest dude I’ve ever met.

Yesterday they removed the cancer from his colon and he’s cancer free. A walking miracle. He did no chemo and switched to a vegan diet and juiced only. Crazy. Tears of joy my BX boys.
+86   

4 months ago '04        #12
space
space
 PhilthyRich said
BX I got some great news yesterday. My homie got diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer last year. They gave him 3-6 months to live and a 1% chance of beating it. He has 3 boys and a wife and a huge family that loves him. Nicest dude Iíve ever met.

Yesterday they removed the cancer from his colon and heís cancer free. A walking miracle. He did no chemo and switched to a vegan diet and juiced only. Crazy. Tears of joy my BX boys.
+14   

4 months ago '17        #13
Lazy  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$2,982   Props total: 10490 10490
 Jody said
If that red/orange diagram means everything on Earth for you some big life changes are in order
+3   

4 months ago '14        #14
youngthugga1991  61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,858   Props total: 2269 2269
 PhilthyRich said
BX I got some great news yesterday. My homie got diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer last year. They gave him 3-6 months to live and a 1% chance of beating it. He has 3 boys and a wife and a huge family that loves him. Nicest dude Iíve ever met.

Yesterday they removed the cancer from his colon and heís cancer free. A walking miracle. He did no chemo and switched to a vegan diet and juiced only. Crazy. Tears of joy my BX boys.
Thatís amazing!
+1   

4 months ago '18        #15
Youngshinebox  183 heat pts183
space
space
$6,762   Props total: 29397 29397
Eat right, sleep well, exercise and have fun.
+7   

4 months ago '08        #16
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
$6,069   Props total: 9566 9566
 PineappleOG said
Very valid and good question.

You have a point cause dairy and grains are typically called healthy and "should be consumed in abundance" but when looking at the orher side, these products are extremely cheap to produce thus will be promoted as good or healthy

Despite the fact that we don't really need dairy (lactose intolerance has been increasing over the years) and let's not forget the "got milk?" artificial propaganda

The chart is a decent start but looking closer at each recommended ingredients and doing research on each individually will give a clearer picture. I would personally avoid grains, despite being recommended in the chart

According to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet, grains can cause an overgrowth of bad bacteria in the gut. Reduced nutrient absorption, due to the content of anti-nutrients in grains. May cause tooth decay. Refined grain consumption can lead to obesity, blood sugar imbalances, mood changes, heart disease and inflammation.

+3   

4 months ago '08        #17
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I got my wife a Shih Tzu and i walk him 2 to 3 miles a day. I think buying a dog was the healthiest decision ive made after quitting meat and sodas.
Props my guy

I remember you mentioned that you used to be very fit but things had changed due to unforseen circumstances. Glad you're pushig trough srs
+2   

4 months ago '07        #18
DoctorNBA  67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,127   Props total: 7341 7341
 daman729 said
Walking =

the most underrated and underappreciated exercise on the planet. It's low intensity so you dont have to worry about screwing up your bones and joints. And you still burn fat and decrease inflammation while doing it.
Swimming >>>>>>>>>
+3   

4 months ago '15        #19
Good Guy Ry  26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,648   Props total: 37227 37227
 OldBusiness said
100%.

Since I've had a dog I haven't had to worry about cardio at all. Got a pit/lab mix so I gotta run him every morning plus there's a river walkway and jogging spot right up the street.
+4   

4 months ago '13        #20
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$18,092   Props total: 28694 28694
 PhilthyRich said

Thatís not a miracle, thatís taking an action and getting a result. Glad to hear your boy is doing well.
+5   

4 months ago '04        #21
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
That’s not a miracle, that’s taking an action and getting a result. Glad to hear your boy is doing well.
well; respectfully.... dieting and juicing isn't THE cure for cancer. it's an enabler for sure but if it was the cure then we should all take the next week off of work and celebrate.

+11   

4 months ago '16        #22
HoodrichMike 
space
space
$920   Props total: 2179 2179
“Simple” chart

4 months ago '04        #23
space
space
 HoodrichMike said
ďSimpleĒ chart
fam. you can't be serious

4 months ago '08        #24
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Swimming >>>>>>>>>

+8   

4 months ago '04        #25
ItAlY2BkLyN  243 heat pts243
space
space
$26,380   Props total: 19516 19516
Mediterranean Type Diet FTW!

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  33
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  32
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
64 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy