Charlamagne and Andrew Schulz on Joe Rogan

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '17        #1
3628 page views
76 comments

LostTenets 281 heat pts281
space
space
$12,453 | Props total: 32359 32359
Charlamagne and Andrew Schulz on Joe Rogan

+28   

best
worst
76 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
kingPapi 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 3783 3783
Classic

4 weeks ago '17        #3
LostTenets 281 heat pts281 OP
space
space
Every animal dies, they don't live forever and become angels

I've come to a point in my life where trump supporters like Andrew don't bother me anymore. Them dudes not going nowhere
+5   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
Kim Jong Un 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,950 | Props total: 8945 8945
@ @@

[pic - click to view]

+17   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
$16,721 | Props total: 48129 48129
 LostTenets said
Every animal dies, they don't live forever and become angels

I've come to a point in my life where trump supporters like Andrew don't bother me anymore. Them dudes not going nowhere
It's pretty easy to see through his "I vote straight Democrat " lie because he deadass tried to give Robert Spencer a platform on the brilliant idiots
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #6
space
space
 bird call said
Dont trust anyone posting joe Rogan in the hip-hop section........regardless if the guest is a pedo rapist hip -hop radio personality or anyone else in the world.

And most definitely not those talkin classic.
I'm not gonna shut myself off to conversation just because I disagree with someone's views. I feel like I'm learning more I'm not gonna antagonize trump supporters anymore unless they're just blatantly lying or something, even then I don't care. It's clear they're not changing their position. I certainly don't give a fu*k what you think about it.
+20   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
space
space
 PROV said
It's pretty easy to see through his "I vote straight Democrat " lie because he deadass tried to give Robert Spencer a platform on the brilliant idiots
He admitted it on a recent podcast recently. I mean, we all know. He's just not going public because of his career.

I think if we take the time and listen to trump supporters we can actually get somewhere. Look at boxden look at kanye

4 weeks ago '18        #8
Blaffy 171 heat pts171
space
space
$12,504 | Props total: 42028 42028
Joe Budden gotta hop on this one day!
I wanna see Joe Rogan and Lupe Fiasco for 3hrs
+21   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
 LostTenets said
I'm not gonna shut myself off to conversation just because I disagree with someone's views. I feel like I'm learning more I'm not gonna antagonize trump supporters anymore unless they're just blatantly lying or something, even then I don't care. It's clear they're not changing their position. I certainly don't give a fu*k what you think about it.
I hate to agree with you but you right on this. In fact I've been trying to hear sh*t I don't agree with because it sharpens my analytical skills. I wouldn't have such clearly defined political beliefs if I had not deconstructed WHY I disagree with the other side. That is how I was able to construct my political and social understanding, was seeing what doesn't work and instead of just saying something is wrong, I have an actual argument for why doing the exact opposite, or doing it differently, is beneficial.

Example: Saudi Arabia not letting women drive. Instead of just tsk taking and making a blog post, strive to be the opposite of what is wrong in the world. so when I listen to an andrew Schultz , it is definitely annoying but I'm not triggered - I am sharpening my mental sword.
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
 LostTenets said
He admitted it on a recent podcast recently. I mean, we all know. He's just not going public because of his career.

I think if we take the time and listen to trump supporters we can actually get somewhere. Look at boxden look at kanye
His co-host Akaash fu*kin hates himself.....dude said he would prefer a kkk member to a "liberal cuck". Let's just say that sampling flagrant 2 has been quite the experience. Poor old Akash, he got Kanye West-itis, hopelessly devoted to worshipping at the altar of rich white men who hate them

Last edited by PROV; 06-19-2019 at 08:10 PM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
space
space
 PROV said
I hate to agree with you but you right on this. In fact I've been trying to hear sh*t I don't agree with because it sharpens my analytical skills. I wouldn't have such clearly defined political beliefs if I had not deconstructed WHY I disagree with the other side. That is how I was able to construct my political and social understanding, was seeing what doesn't work and instead of just saying something is wrong, I have an actual argument for why doing the exact opposite, or doing it differently, is beneficial.

Example: Saudi Arabia not letting women drive. Instead of just tsk taking and making a blog post, strive to be the opposite of what is wrong in the world. so when I listen to an andrew Schultz , it is definitely annoying but I'm not triggered - I am sharpening my mental sword.
I think both sides have validity to their arguments although I think trump supporters are a certain phenotype. This whole sh*t is pushing me to become centrist moderate.

I bet there were way less car crashes before

But the whole woman sh*t, I think culture dictates evolution. If we give females certain powers they will develop those traits. Slave master's made it illegal to read, and look at some of the results.

4 weeks ago '17        #12
space
space
 PROV said
His co-host Akaash fu*kin hates himself.....dude said he would prefer a kkk member to a "liberal cuck". Let's just say that sampling flagrant 2 has been quite the experience. Poor old Akash, he got Kanye West-itis, hopelessly devoted to worshipping at the altar of rich white men who hate them
I can't listen to that sh*t for more than 2 minutes

Last edited by LostTenets; 06-19-2019 at 08:16 PM..
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
 LostTenets said
I can't listen to that sh*t for more than 2 minutes
It's pretty brutal. Early episodes actually covered sports....until episode 3, where andrew just goes full ignorant on purpose and it's almost unbearable. Now they do no sports and pander to internet edgelords.

I only check in on it out of morbid curiosity and also because it's a way to be a fly on the wall without having to actually be anywhere within their physical vicinity
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
space
space
Speaking of joe rogan, a random bi*ch yesterday gave me 50 bucks and free shrooms

4 weeks ago '16        #15
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 8157 8157
I don't really care for Joe Rogan. But Andrew shulz doesn't really bother me. I give him credit for being more nuanced whenever they talk politics. I can appreciate anybody that is cool with an open conversation on things like politics or religion. I'll check it out at work tomorrow.
+5   

4 weeks ago '12        #16
jtmurrah 100 heat pts100
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 7973 7973

4 weeks ago '15        #17
darkman400 
space
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 3466 3466
 kuul said
I don't really care for Joe Rogan. But Andrew shulz doesn't really bother me. I give him credit for being more nuanced whenever they talk politics. I can appreciate anybody that is cool with an open conversation on things like politics or religion. I'll check it out at work tomorrow.
On low Andrew more for the people than CTG. CTG is a rich elite guy when you really pay attention. Andrew mind way more open. And comedians always try to understand both sides so they can find fault and clown both sides

4 weeks ago '17        #18
space
space
 darkman400 said
On low Andrew more for the people than CTG. CTG is a rich elite guy when you really pay attention. Andrew mind way more open. And comedians always try to understand both sides so they can find fault and clown both sides

4 weeks ago '05        #19
agentspits.com 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 1434 1434
 LostTenets said
This is how most sensible people think.

The people who say they don't like certain podcast interviewers because they are "giving someone a platform" that they don't like, are insanely close minded and don't want to learn more on topics they will claim to be so passionately against. That just shows me they already have a certain personality type that forces them into boxes that they don't realize they are trapping themselves in, and makes me question just how strong their stance on arguments on a subject can be, when they aren't willing to even allow themselves to be challenged on it.

It's pretty sad honestly because that's becoming a huge issue today, and why everyone is all weird and short sighted without even knowing much information about things they have strong emotions behind.

4 weeks ago '16        #20
chef12 88 heat pts88
space
space
$8,614 | Props total: 25303 25303
Why the fu*k these n*ggas on joe rogan and not Budden
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #21
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$54,170 | Props total: 14016 14016
 kingPapi said
Classic
Garbage. Doesnt hold a candle to the Dr Tyson interviews
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #22
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$54,170 | Props total: 14016 14016
 chef12 said
Hes been on buddens shows tho
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #23
SinceWayback 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 773 773
 chef12 said
Are you asking why did they choose to go on a she that get millions and millions and millions of views with guest such as Elon Musk, presidential candidates, and even almost Kanye West instead of............

Joe Budden?
+3   

4 weeks ago '13        #24
SinceWayback 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 773 773
I forget sometimes how stuck in a comfortable bubble network you guys are lol. Not even you n*ggas mostly the entire country is wrapped in their own political/entertainment/media bubble lol. Alot of you guys should step out of your comfort zone sh*t is disgusting that the bar for intelligence, entertainment or a good interview for some of y'all Joe fu*kin Budden I fw with his podcast too but asking why Rogan over Budden... Is fu*king sick lmfaooooooo
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #25
malcolm hoax 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 2199 2199
 bird call said
Dont trust anyone posting joe Rogan in the hip-hop section........regardless if the guest is a pedo rapist hip -hop radio personality or anyone else in the world.

And most definitely not those talkin classic.
don't be fooled by the slaps and you end up thinking you said something wrong, i agree with you 100%
+3   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  46
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
71 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  35
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  30
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
150 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
audio inside Kanye West - Bye Bye Baby 《LEAK》
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy