Why Jaguar And Land Rover Face Uncertain Futures

most viewed right now
64 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '06        #1
818 page views
18 comments

realgunta 970 heat pts970
space
space
$28,513 | Props total: 56333 56333
Why Jaguar And Land Rover Face Uncertain Futures

+7   

best
worst
18 comments

4 weeks ago '06        #2
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$10,269 | Props total: 7336 7336
Good video op. In the market for a luxury suv and am currently waiting for next year. Went to a car show... liked the idea of the s type mdx but loved sitting in the rover. Everyone said don’t touch em... but I see them everywhere. Right now it’s looking like I might lease the merc glb when it drops until I can make my mind up. That model y is also in the running... rover having this much uncertainty may get dropped. Glb amg vs model y vs style mdx vs rover...
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$991 | Props total: 1373 1373
 sunsetnVine said
Good video op. In the market for a luxury suv and am currently waiting for next year. Went to a car show... liked the idea of the s type mdx but loved sitting in the rover. Everyone said donít touch em... but I see them everywhere. Right now itís looking like I might lease the merc glb when it drops until I can make my mind up. That model y is also in the running... rover having this much uncertainty may get dropped. Glb amg vs model y vs style mdx vs rover...
I fu*ks with the GLC coupe
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow 53 heat pts53
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 58683 58683
 sunsetnVine said
Good video op. In the market for a luxury suv and am currently waiting for next year. Went to a car show... liked the idea of the s type mdx but loved sitting in the rover. Everyone said donít touch em... but I see them everywhere. Right now itís looking like I might lease the merc glb when it drops until I can make my mind up. That model y is also in the running... rover having this much uncertainty may get dropped. Glb amg vs model y vs style mdx vs rover...
Get a GLE if you can afford one. More tech, more luxury, more space, and better performance. My wife was looking at that or the Aviator and the new GLE has a lot of great features.
+6   

4 weeks ago '06        #5
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Get a GLE if you can afford one. More tech, more luxury, more space, and better performance. My wife was looking at that or the Aviator and the new GLE has a lot of great features.
Man I would but we donít need another large people mover in my garage. Frankly I donít trust her to park that shyt lol. I love the gle but the size of the glb n 7 seat flexibility might be what it is... that amg w the dual tips might be tha lick..
+3   

4 weeks ago '09        #6
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2571 2571
i love the new range full size
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow 53 heat pts53
space
space
 sunsetnVine said
Man I would but we donít need another large people mover in my garage. Frankly I donít trust her to park that shyt lol. I love the gle but the size of the glb n 7 seat flexibility might be what it is... that amg w the dual tips might be tha lick..
I agree. I tried to convince my pint sized wife to get a Navigator but it was way too big for her. We have a 2012 Volvo XC90 and that size is perfect for her and she feels the Aviator will be around that size. I tried to convince her to get a Guila Quadrofoglio but she knew I wanted it for myself lol.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #8
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
I agree. I tried to convince my pint sized wife to get a Navigator but it was way too big for her. We have a 2012 Volvo XC90 and that size is perfect for her and she feels the Aviator will be around that size. I tried to convince her to get a Guila Quadrofoglio but she knew I wanted it for myself lol.
I hear conflicting things about the xc90. I love it personally. I think consumer reports did as well. Edmunds not really. What do you hate about it?
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
Naga Sadow 53 heat pts53
space
space
 sunsetnVine said
I hear conflicting things about the xc90. I love it personally. I think consumer reports did as well. Edmunds not really. What do you hate about it?
The one we have has been great to us. It's the older model but it's been a trooper. It has some of the most comfortable seats and the ride and capabilities have been good. Power and fuel economy is fine and it's great for long trips. We drove from NC to Arizona and it was perfect. It hasn't had too many problems but it isn't the most spacious or te h laden SUV, especially being as old as it is. My wife just wants to move on and doesn't like the fact the new one is 4 cylinder only despite the power it puts out.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #10
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
The one we have has been great to us. It's the older model but it's been a trooper. It has some of the most comfortable seats and the ride and capabilities have been good. Power and fuel economy is fine and it's great for long trips. We drove from NC to Arizona and it was perfect. It hasn't had too many problems but it isn't the most spacious or te h laden SUV, especially being as old as it is. My wife just wants to move on and doesn't like the fact the new one is 4 cylinder only despite the power it puts out.
She isnít alone. I like the size of it tho. Kids use tablets I a*sume. Iím seeing that the built in media/TVs are a thing of the past lol.

But hold up bruh. They actually charging extra for sunglasses holders in the configuration lol. These luxury vehicles gotta get w the times.. my neighbor came home w a telluride... I canít get past Kia but yea... they putting pressure on fools
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
Naga Sadow 53 heat pts53
space
space
 sunsetnVine said
She isnít alone. I like the size of it tho. Kids use tablets I a*sume. Iím seeing that the built in media/TVs are a thing of the past lol.

But hold up bruh. They actually charging extra for sunglasses holders in the configuration lol. These luxury vehicles gotta get w the times.. my neighbor came home w a telluride... I canít get past Kia but yea... they putting pressure on fools
The Telluride is an excellent SUV. If you can hold out I'd wait to see what the Genesis GV80 will be like.
+3   

4 weeks ago '06        #12
realgunta 970 heat pts970 OP
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
^^the minute i read that, i immediately said "this n*gga want that whip for himself"
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
Naga Sadow 53 heat pts53
space
space
 realgunta said
^^the minute i read that, i immediately said "this n*gga want that whip for himself"
Hahaha! My wife hates when I do it. I'm always trying to buy her a gift for me. I bought her a Switch but she got smart and took it to work with her and never brought it home and would brag about how much she loved the Mario and Zelda games.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #14
realgunta 970 heat pts970 OP
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Hahaha! My wife hates when I do it. I'm always trying to buy her a gift for me. I bought her a Switch but she got smart and took it to work with her and never brought it home and would brag about how much she loved the Mario and Zelda games.

4 weeks ago '18        #15
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Facts once inside the new Benz man I canít choose nothing else. Iím about to go ahead and get my head busted for the coupe. Iím trying to decide on a used big boy or the new C or E coupes.

4 weeks ago '17        #16
Naga Sadow 53 heat pts53
space
space
 MsMarySon said
Facts once inside the new Benz man I canít choose nothing else. Iím about to go ahead and get my head busted for the coupe. Iím trying to decide on a used big boy or the new C or E coupes.
If you can get a great warranty go for the S Class coupe. Try buying one from Car Max since they offer a 5 year 60k mile warranty on any car the day you buy it. Even if the car has 100k on the odo they'll give you 60k.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #17
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
If you can get a great warranty go for the S Class coupe. Try buying one from Car Max since they offer a 5 year 60k mile warranty on any car the day you buy it. Even if the car has 100k on the odo they'll give you 60k.
Thanks broham
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #18
Naga Sadow 53 heat pts53
space
space
 MsMarySon said
Thanks broham
No problem homie. I'm just glad to help. I hope it works out for you.

3 weeks ago '06        #19
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,330 | Props total: 38359 38359
 Naga Sadow said
Women to damn smart

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  18
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  18
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  13
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside NEW Griselda gear!!!!