Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN", He THE MASTERMIND

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #1
14423 page views
216 comments

KingOfBoxden 201 heat pts201
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 14180 14180
Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN", He THE MASTERMIND

Now we all know Big U is one of the remaining "OG/Leader of the Crips" gang left

And we all pretty much knew that CRIP LLC WAS RAN AND OWNED BY BIG U... Who magically is now trying to own "the marathon contuine " slogan and is battling black Sam for the right to the slogan

Then remember BIG U ALWAYS USE THE SAME WOMAN / SIMILAR WOMAN VOICE AS HIS PHONE CALL PUBLICST
ANY VIDEO THAT RANDOMLY MENTION BIG U NAME OUT THE BLUE, HAVE THIS SAME WOMAN SPEAKING ON HIS BEHALF
I KNOW SOME DOUBTER WONT GET IT, SO LET ME POST THIS TWELVE YEAR OLD RAZ B VIDEO
that randomly had her strong arming raz b to delete a big u video when his name wasn't mention once.

Then add in the fact that Nipsey babymama and first child mother is BIG U NIECES.
Not to mention big u Niece getting real drunk, and emotional responding to fans asking and looking for question by saying she SPOKE TO NIP 30 MINUTE BEFORE

Then add in the fact big u is known for exorting, robbing, forcing ppl to work with his trash a*s rapper son. Crip LLC about info is similar to his youth sports. He is the real life VERSION OF DEEBO. THE FRIDAY MOVIE CHARACTER BASWD ON HIM

And he a VETERAN BANGER WHO KNOWN TO WORK WITH THE POLICE CAUSE ONCE YOU REACH A CERTAIN LEVEL , THEM OGS BE POLICE... ITS A REASON OUT OF ALL THE "OG LEADER" HE THE ONE THAT STILL PROTECTED AND HAVE A CRASH DUMMY AND BANDIT DOING THE CRIME WHILE NEVER GETTING CAUGHT

WHO k*ll SANDMAN NEGUS? WHO k*llED FATTS? THOSE death WERE LEFT UNSOLVED AND RANDOMLY NOT EVEN FOUND OUT WHO DID IT

SAME WAY THE MYSTERY GETAWAY DRIVER
SAME WAY THE MYSTERY FRIEND FROM PRISON COMING HOME
THE MYSTERY SNITCH GETTING OUT OF JAIL

I Already posted several thread on this but it's keep getting confirmed every single day

+9   

best
worst
216 comments

1 month ago '11        #2
squirtofkahlua 1324 heat pts1324
space
space
$10,812 | Props total: 90383 90383
Ain't nobody watching all those videos, bruh.
+270   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #3
KingOfBoxden 201 heat pts201 OP
space
space
Birdcall been banned all this time and disappeared for WEEKS

the moment I make a Nipsey thread for the first time this month, he swoop in less than 20 second of hitting submit thread
@ @ @ @
+24   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #4
space
space
 squirtofkahlua said
Ain't nobody watching all those videos, bruh.
The bottom one is from may

The first two is an actual phone call with Crips LLC and the bi*ch is tellingon herself
+11   

1 month ago '19        #5
King of Snakes 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 6733 6733
Hmm seems like Pac-Man Jstone and the other slauson boys don’t fu*k with U
+24   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #6
space
space
Youtube n*ggas doing the LAPD job better than them.
Motherfu*ker with nothing To do make the best detective! This dude crack this WHOOOLE CASE WIDE OPEN with just ONE PUBLIC RECORDED PHONE CALL
GOOD JOB!! BIG U A fu*kING SNAKE
+15   

1 month ago '15        #7
Mystic 317 heat pts317
space
space
space
$12,780 | Props total: 25786 25786
Big U is a snake and a clown forreal. If Nipsey created the slogan "The Marathon Continues", since he's dead, his family should own the trademark. Why should you get it when he been doing plays and sh*t with his brother for alot longer?
+22   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #8
space
space
 King of Snakes said
Hmm seems like Pac-Man Jstone and the other slauson boys donít fu*k with U
Of course not big u was banned from nipsey funeral
Black Sam hate that n*gga and don't trust him. Sam was the one who made nipsey his little brother STOP HANGING AND fu*kING WITH BIG U after that Slauson alley shooting where Sam shot in the air to get deebo off nipsey

For him to be the og of the set, the set or nipsey boys in the set don't fu*k with him.

Not to mention he had that big a*s life sentence he got away out of during the death row era he been working with thw police it's quite evident

Have you seen big u post nipsey recently?
He posting him twice after he died with caption that was about what big u did for nip and not what nip did for the world

Then to come and find out that one girl from the jungles and 60s young member was the one who set that peace treaty rally together with all the LA gang and big u just took credit for it so he can look like he took control but big u DIDNT SET THAT SET UP!
+34   

1 month ago '17        #9
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$908 | Props total: 2749 2749
 KingOfBoxden said

the moment I make a Nipsey thread for the first time this month, he swoop in less than 20 second of hitting submit thread
@ @ @ @
n*gga is obsessed with Nipsey he makes up lies just to put them on this message board in hopes of people believing him and changing there minds about Nipsey. I Keep asking him, what did Nipsey do to him personally to make him speak negative about him EVERY SINGLE DAY since he died and I haven't gotten an answer yet. He makes up different sh*t for his different alias, the birdcall one is Nipsey's family is snitching without no evidence. Stand Taller login narrative is he didn't do a lot for his community. Is first in almost all Nipsey threads, talking sh*t, the weirdo even bumped the custody thread and started a new login and was having a conversation with his different logins. That n*gga is not playing with a full deck of cards.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #10
space
space
 Mystic said
Big U is a snake and a clown forreal. If Nipsey created the slogan "The Marathon Continues", since he's dead, his family should own the trademark. Why should you get it when he been doing plays and sh*t with his brother for alot longer?
Not to mention his niece who nipsey baby mama "by default" is the owner of nipsey estate and she getting advice from big u to block black Sam out

That why the whole battle in court is getting nasty cause big u is the Mastermind behind sh*t

He can play his card right and try to own nipsey estates, his leftover $2 million in cash and a*set , and own his slogan

He clearly got a plan to profit off this man death and get ego boost
+15   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #11
space
space
Crips LLC was founded late last year interesting premeditated decision

Right after victory lap drop and nipsey became an official mainstream act
+32   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #12
space
space
I love how the bi*ch on the phone try to sonned the YouTube n*gga about LA culture and he don't know nothing about LA
But the moment five minutes passed and he mention nipsey and black Sam out the blue at the 7 minute mark
She got ammensia REAL QUICK @ @
What business is his brother in?
What does he do? I know he own a clothing store and his brother was a rapper
Who does he belong to?

Cause I don't know what you're talking about.... You calling about the Crips?

+3   

1 month ago '17        #13
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 bird call said
What lie or lies u talkin bout?

Lookin like itís u with the post full of lies u butt hurt fu*kboy
Everything you say about him are lies you made up........ How is Nipsey family snitching? And please none of the typical incoherent bullsh*t you usually type that makes no sense.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #14
baddie 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$7,440 | Props total: 22550 22550
 KingOfBoxden said

@ @ @ @
Look at you taggin ya lil friends

1 month ago '16        #15
shoeguru803 
space
space
space
$36 | Props total: 99 99
Something not right about Big U...

Seems like he wanted to accomplish all the things Nip did. Now that Nip has passed , too me, its seems like he trying to re-write his legacy (Big U) from what Nip accomplished.

+13   

1 month ago '17        #16
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 bird call said
Yíall proudly bragging about Sams violent streak but wanna claim him snitch 2 a custody judge ainít snitchin.

fu*k that family they the police
Who is yall, and Sam's violent streak? What are you talking about retard? Trying to get custody of your niece is considered snitching now a days? Look at how you are reaching? Stating facts in a custody case is snitiching? You are an idiot!!
+14   

1 month ago '18        #17
shooter 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,245 | Props total: 8299 8299
There's a lot of truth here. The girl who answers the phone at the Crip LLC number is the same girl who been working with Big U for years. She thinks she smarter than she really is and really talks/tells too much as you can see in the recent call as well as the b2k calls.

Nipsey BM is Big U niece. Pretty clear that Nipsey got setup by Big U. Nip & Sam were getting to too much money and power with moves being made. This Crip LLC TMC trademark thing was a greedy and sloppy play. This is what will connect the dots for casuals. Most in LA already know what it is.
+28   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #18
space
space
I don't mean to cut you off is big u on the board?

Final word of the video
Complete silence

1 month ago '16        #19
mlbnba2016 221 heat pts221
space
space
$10,882 | Props total: 34747 34747

[pic - click to view]

1 month ago '04        #20
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 9943 9943
Big U a lifelong gang member. n*gga definitely shady. n*ggaz scraping up for that dollar any way possible out in them LA streets. His claim to fame is uniting the gangs, but Nipsey was doing it way better than him. That right there is Big U trying to take care of his legacy... the only way gangsters know how to. I got no doubt in my mind Big U either had a direct hand in Nipsey's death or knows who green lighted the hit. Anyone got any background on the Alley incident of why they wasn't fu*kin' with each other?

Last edited by Skilllz; 06-18-2019 at 12:22 PM..
+19   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #21
space
space
 baddie said
Look at you taggin ya lil friends
Look at you signing in into your ninth alias to propped yourself @

We already know that you Chozen ones

I'll be expecting @ to follow behind baddie and birdcall shortly
+5   

1 month ago '17        #22
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$770 | Props total: 805 805
buddy sat on video and told people straight up he used to kidnap people, I mean sh*t what do you expect? he told you who he was.. u a f*cking fool to think he wouldn't do it.
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #23
space
space
 shooter said
There's a lot of truth here. The girl who answers the phone at the Crip LLC number is the same girl who been working with Big U for years. She thinks she smarter than she really is and really talks/tells too much as you can see in the recent call as well as the b2k calls.

Nipsey BM is Big U niece. Pretty clear that Nipsey got setup by Big U. Nip & Sam were getting to too much money and power with moves being made. This Crip LLC TMC trademark thing was a greedy and sloppy play. This is what will connect the dots for casuals. Most in LA already know what it is.
We just crack the case wide open

That woman handle every single big u phone call for YEARS
+2   

1 month ago '10        #24
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 45259 45259
Big U got Nipsey outta here

It’s clear as day
+28   

1 month ago '18        #25
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 1405 1405
 KingOfBoxden said

@ @ @ @

Home         

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  45
Video inside Baltimore went viral for having a British accent in rapping
77 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
BOX 😂😂😂 is this shopped? Damn Keith 🤕
148 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  23
Son, What The F*ck?!
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  22
Jul 22 - Courtroom chaos: Video shows judge dragged away after her own sentenc..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy