online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

O.J. Simpson’s Twitter account threatens man with knife emojis

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 years ago '15        #1
3303 page views
0 comments

BrotherMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 44269 44 K  Slaps total: 3651 3 K
icon O.J. Simpson’s Twitter account threatens man with knife emojis

O.J. Simpson’s Twitter account threatens man with knife emojis

O.J. Simpson’s Twitter account sent a series of menacing direct messages — including a string of 16 knife emojis and the warning that “I WILL FIND YOUR a$s AND CUT YOU” — to a parody account that skewers the disgraced football star over his acquittal in the 1994 slayings of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

The shocking threats were contained in a pair of videos posted on the “ @ki1lerOJSimpson” Twitter page on Monday, which also marked the 25th anniversary of the infamous slow-speed police chase of a white Ford Bronco that ended with Simpson’s arrest on murder charges.

The videos show seven direct messages sent to @ki1lerOJSimpson, whose parody account features a crudely doctored profile photo of Simpson grinning while holding a butcher knife in a black-gloved hand.

Other content on the parody page includes a pinned tweet of a Father’s Day video that Simpson, 71, posted on Saturday — with added audio of someone repeatedly screaming “Police! Help!” in the background.

The videos posted by @ki1lerOJSimpson show that the messages it received came from Simpson’s “@TheRealOJ32” account, which he created last week.

The authenticity of the messages and the identity of who sent them couldn’t immediately be verified.

In the first video posted by @ki1lerOJSimpson, a male narrator says, “Man, you would never guess who the hell just messaged me on Twitter in a DM. Look at this s–t.”

A handheld camera then pans jerkily around a computer screen that shows an exchange of messages that begin with one from Simpson’s account demanding that the parody page be deleted over “false missleading (sic) content I didn’t post.”

“And if I don’t? You gonna st@b me too? In reality I ain’t lying..You, me and millions know the truth. You Trippin’ over a parody account lol Welcome to twitter bruh,” the parodist responds.

In reply, a message from Simpson’s account says, “Like I said, delete this ‘Parody’ account as you call it or face serious consequences by me. I’ll find your a$s one way or another so don’t mess with me. I got nothing to lose. Grow up!”

The video shows the narrator then sent emojis of a thumbs-up and a dagger, and got back a dagger emoji.

“Look what his a$s sent me! Like, for real dude? That’s crazy!” the narrator says.

In the second video, posted about three hours later, the same narrator says that Simpson initiated a follow-up exchange by writing, “Think I’m playing motherf–ker…”

“Seen that video you posted about me. You think I’m playing? Tired of all your bulls–t. I WILL FIND YOUR a$s AND CUT YOU — Don’t believe me? Just watch and see bi#ch,” another message from Simpson’s account says.

The parodist wrote back, “Dude there are others that literally have more followers than me and more convincing than mine. LMAO You gonna cut me? Awesome. Is that what you said to Nicole?”

The video shows the response to that was a string of 16 knife emojis and the ominous words “you next.”

The exchange continues with the parodist declaring that “This is actually funny to me” and a message from Simpson’s account saying, “You just wait, I’m gonna blast your a$s all over twitter…”

The video ends with a pending message from Simpson’s account, and @ki1lerOJSimpson tweeted later Monday that “I have a third DM video I haven’t posted yet” and might reveal on a newly created YouTube page.

A report on the Barstool Sports website suggested the messages from Simpson’s account could be fake.

“First off, OJ Simpson probably doesn’t know how to send a DM on Twitter, let alone send an emoji. Imagine him looking for the knife emoji? Would drive him insane,” the site said.

As of late Monday afternoon, Simpson hadn’t addressed the matter on his Twitter page, which includes a bio with the slogan, “If you don’t see it here, I didn’t say it.”

Simpson’s lawyer, Malcolm LaVergne, didn’t return phone and email messages.

Last week, LaVergne confirmed the authenticity of Simpson’s Twitter account, telling CNN: “He will not be negative. Nor will he comment on the LA thing. It will be one of the best accounts on Twitter to follow.”

In 2017, Simpson was released on parole after serving nine years in prison for an armed robbery in a Las Vegas hotel room.

A spokeswoman for the Nevada Division of Parole and Probation said the only official authorized to discuss Simpson’s case, Captain Shane Brandon, was out of the office on Monday and unavailable for comment.

https://nypost.com/2019/0 .. -knife-emojis/

OJ Simpson seems like a must follow on twitter
emoji

Last edited by BrotherMan; 06-17-2019 at 05:46 PM..
+6   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+439
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+346
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1352
Video inside Rozay shouldve kept quiet..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop