Zack Snyder Reveal Official Dark Seid Scene in Justice League & MORE

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '07        #1
3070 page views
52 comments

calle13 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,264 | Props total: 12135 12135
Zack Snyder Reveal Official Dark Seid Scene in Justice League & MORE

In this flash back sequence when they show the Apocalips invasion, it wasn't stepphenwolf that fought the Amazonians, The Lanterns etc.. it was originally Darkseid. It was also said that Ares had a hand to hand combat moment with Darkseid as well. I a*sume at some point stepphenwolf drops in or he was probably completely CGI'd in replacing Darkseid instead.

UPDATE: in this sequence also is suppose to be a Young version of Darkseid as its a story telling of his first invasion, at the end of the film we would end up seeing the Darkseid we've all come to know

In this scene when Cyborg tries to hack is way through the mother box in the Final f*ght, when he looks up and yells, he gets inside the Motherbox and see his Father & His mother.. Suppose to be an emotional moment of him seeing his parents again as they try to convince him that they could help him (hence being that the motherbox is trying to trick him)

Side to side shot of the Snyder Cut Vs. Theatrical Cut

At the end we all know what a piece of sh*t the movie came out to be.. But its really interesting knowing that there is a complete different version of the film out there, one that could've possibly been 10x better. Its funny because the film was going to dive into time traveling / world invasion etc. This movie was Endgame before Infinity War was even out. I honestly hope they do release the snyder cut, im always interested in seeing Deleted Scenes / Extended Cuts of films.

Last edited by calle13; 06-16-2019 at 07:46 PM..
+10   

best
worst
52 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$8,298 | Props total: 35486 35486
If He Dont Look Anything Like This...

[pic - click to view]

Then...

[video - click to view]

+26   

1 month ago '07        #3
calle13 470 heat pts470 OP
space
space
$6,264 | Props total: 12135 12135
 TonyCartagena said
If He Dont Look Anything Like This...

[pic - click to view]

Then...

[pic - click to view]

if you zoom in, you can see he " Kind Of " did.
+8   

1 month ago '17        #4
Coffee 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$4,963 | Props total: 14270 14270

+3   

1 month ago '16        #5
Jasvir Gill 201 heat pts201
space
space
$8,855 | Props total: 14299 14299
Thats thanos pops
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #6
Youngshinebox 170 heat pts170
space
space
$6,176 | Props total: 26107 26107
Zack “Ain’t No Such Thing As Too Much CGI” Snyder?
+17   

1 month ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will 35 heat pts35
space
space
$32,352 | Props total: 32344 32344
I'm still pissed that Snyder couldn't finish JL and then WB could have move on afterwards

100% positive the film would have turned out better without the re-shoots and insertion of a new director and vision midway through.
+15   

1 month ago '16        #8
Jasvir Gill 201 heat pts201
space
space
$8,855 | Props total: 14299 14299

[video - click to view]

+7   

1 month ago '04        #9
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,792 | Props total: 11142 11142
I would have k*lled to see a 100% Snyder version of JL.

He may have made a couple missteps with BVS, but I’m a fan of his work in general.
+14   

1 month ago '17        #10
GodBody 301 heat pts301
space
space
$3,522 | Props total: 26677 26677
If you’re a film maker or especially a screen writer DC is a great case study on what not to do.

Why Zack thought that showcasing Darkseid like this was a good idea is beyond me. Leave an Easter egg, even show a scene of him watching Earth from far makes sense but to show him in battle when you haven’t even established your other characters yet is so dumb.
+11   

1 month ago '17        #11
Petieparker 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 8885 8885
 GodBody said
If youíre a film maker or especially a screen writer DC is a great case study on what not to do.

Why Zack thought that showcasing Darkseid like this was a good idea is beyond me. Leave an Easter egg, even show a scene of him watching Earth from far makes sense but to show him in battle when you havenít even established your other characters yet is so dumb.
Exactly not to mention this sh*t is pointless and is him trying to tell the fans that the studio dropped the ball not him. Nah brah you just not that good of a filmmaker.
+7   

1 month ago '05        #12
space
space
 GodBody said
If you’re a film maker or especially a screen writer DC is a great case study on what not to do.

Why Zack thought that showcasing Darkseid like this was a good idea is beyond me. Leave an Easter egg, even show a scene of him watching Earth from far makes sense but to show him in battle when you haven’t even established your other characters yet is so dumb.
So you wanted it to be like how Marvel did it, is that right?

Reasoning like this is the reason why WB fu*k up the DCEU, instead of just doing their thing and let it play out.

I have no problem them showing a younger Darkseid, if done right. A still photo doesn't tell the whole story.
+16   

1 month ago '17        #13
GodBody 301 heat pts301
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said

Reasoning like this is the reason why WB fu*k up the DCEU, instead of just doing their thing and let it play out.

I have no problem them showing a younger Darkseid, if done right. A still photo doesn't tell the whole story.
Great story telling and character development is not a Marvel/Disney owned thing. That is a visionary writer thing. So if youíre suggesting that I wanted DC to have hired a visionary writer, who knew have to develop characters and build a universe over time instead of blowing load in the first movie, then yes, Thatís exactly what Iím saying.
+5   

1 month ago '05        #14
space
space
 GodBody said
Great story telling and character development is not a Marvel/Disney owned thing. That is a visionary writer thing. So if you’re suggesting that I wanted DC to have hired a visionary writer, who knew have to develop characters and build a universe over time instead of blowing load in the first movie, then yes, That’s exactly what I’m saying.
The scenario you suggested is the same formula that Marvel used to introduced Thanos.

So a visionary/creative writer, director what have you...I would expect them to not used the same formula and do whatever makes sense for that particular film.

All your doing is "assuming" Snyder's way wouldn't have worked from a photo, injecting a formula already used by another company.
+6   

1 month ago '10        #15
The Insomniac 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 3644 3644
 Micheal C. Will said

Remember when Nolan teased us with the Joker card at the end of Batman Begins then unleashed the full scale of what the Joker was capable of in The Dark Knight?

Thats completely different to Marvel but still great storytelling/development/built up anticipation

Now I'm Not saying Zack "spoiled" anything by posting this but what da fu*k is the point of it all?
+3   

1 month ago '04        #16
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,792 | Props total: 11142 11142
 GodBody said
Great story telling and character development is not a Marvel/Disney owned thing. That is a visionary writer thing. So if youíre suggesting that I wanted DC to have hired a visionary writer, who knew have to develop characters and build a universe over time instead of blowing load in the first movie, then yes, Thatís exactly what Iím saying.
I would argue that using an story of Darkseid conquering a world/ Leading his armies in the past is a great way to introduce the character.

And unless you consider that all the depth of Darkseid, I donít see how that would be considered blowing load.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #17
GodBody 301 heat pts301
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
The scenario you suggested is the same formula that Marvel used to introduced Thanos.

So a visionary/creative writer, director what have you...I would expect them to not used the same formula and do whatever makes sense for that particular film.

All your doing is "assuming" Snyder's way wouldn't have worked from a photo, injecting a formula already used by another company.
Iím not ďassumingĒ anything. Itís a fact. If it wasnít the DCEU or whatever they call it now would be in a different position

1 month ago '05        #18
space
space
 GodBody said
Iím not ďassumingĒ anything. Itís a fact. If it wasnít the DCEU or whatever they call it now would be in a different position
"Fact" according to you from one photo? You've seen a version of Zack Snyder's finished Justice League that nobody else has....yea, I didn't think so.

So STFU with this fact sh*t when it's only opinion.
+3   

1 month ago '12        #19
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,816 | Props total: 9235 9235
this n*gga had a vision and it was fu*king ruined.. sh*t makes me sick. all because marvel wasnt attached
+4   

1 month ago '05        #20
space
space
 The Insomniac said
Remember when Nolan teased us with the Joker card at the end of Batman Begins then unleashed the full scale of what the Joker was capable of in The Dark Knight?

Thats completely different to Marvel but still great storytelling/development/built up anticipation

Now I'm Not saying Zack "spoiled" anything by posting this but what da fu*k is the point of it all?
So everything has to be a tease, directors can't use other methods to introduce characters?

Snyder needs to direct like Nolan or the Russo Brothers, ok I get it now. No originality, how you lames tell it if you don't copycat it ain't right

[pic - click to view]

+7   

1 month ago '12        #21
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,816 | Props total: 9235 9235
 Micheal C. Will said

[pic - click to view]

+5   

1 month ago '16        #22
BathWaterMelody 52 heat pts52
space
space
$8,334 | Props total: 31139 31139
wack bro.

develop the goddamn universe first.

sh*t is gonna pull about as many heartstrings as Apocalypse did in Fox's X-Men.

i.e. barely a fu*k was given after one watch.

I just feel sorry for DC at this point.

1 month ago '17        #23
Ifeellikekobe 113 heat pts113
space
space
$8,243 | Props total: 35989 35989
He really likes to wear out flashback scenes

1 month ago '17        #24
GodBody 301 heat pts301
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
"Fact" according to you from one photo? You've seen a version of Zack Snyder's finished Justice League that nobody else has....yea, I didn't think so.

So STFU with this fact sh*t when it's only opinion.
Man get the hell out of here. Zacks ďvisionĒ sucked and anyone who does have their up their a*s, Or Zacks balls in the balls in the mouths can see that.

1 month ago '05        #25
space
space
 GodBody said
Man get the hell out of here. Zacks “vision” sucked and anyone who does have their up their a*s, Or Zacks balls in the balls in the mouths can see that.
Again that's your opinion, but you judging how a film would turn out from one photo has Marvel bias written all over it.

Sounds like your the one with some balls in your mouth, stanley
+7   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside Baltimore went viral for having a British accent in rapping
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
BOX 😂😂😂 is this shopped? Damn Keith 🤕
148 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  28
Jul 22 - Courtroom chaos: Video shows judge dragged away after her own sentenc..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  27
Son, What The F*ck?!
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy