Jun 15 - the fbi found kiddie po*n on infowars servers

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '09        #1
1589 page views
36 comments

messy marv stan 5407 heat pts5407
space
space
$74,025 | Props total: 126925 126925
Jun 15 - the fbi found kiddie po*n on infowars servers

visit this link https://www.courant.com/n .. i5i-story.html

The FBI has informed Alex Jones someone planted child pr0nography on the servers for his Infowars website and on Friday the controversial radio host offered a $1 million reward for any information leading to an arrest.

Federal authorities have been conducting a child pr0nography investigation for several weeks after they reviewed emailed threats made against Jones that contained links to child pr0nography websites, according to his attorney Norm Pattis.

Pattis appeared on Jones’ show late Friday afternoon to discuss the incident. But before he did Jones went on a five-minute, profanity-laced rant announcing the reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of whoever infiltrated the his company’s servers.

“Someone is trying to set me up with child pr0nography and we’re going to find you,” Jones said

Pattis said he was notified a few weeks ago by the company that is reviewing all of the emails Infowars receives that there were 12 suspicious ones that appeared to be threats against Jones but actually contained child pr0nography.

“These were emails that if you, me or one of your workers had opened we would have been subjected to five years in federal prison,” Pattis said.

Jones is being sued by several victims of the Sandy Hook school massacre. They are alleging he and his company have profited from spreading the story that the shooting was a hoax. He hired Pattis to represent him in Connecticut after Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis grew frustrated Jones and Infowars weren’t complying with simple discovery requests and threatened to sanction Jones.

The plaintiffs include the parents of four children k*lled at the Newtown school: Jacqueline and Mark Barden, parents of Daniel; Nicole and Ian Hockley, parents of Dylan; Francine and David Wheeler, parents of Ben; and Jennifer Hensel and Jeremy Richman, parents of Avielle Richman. Other plaintiffs are relatives of slain first-grade teacher Victoria Leigh Soto; Erica Lafferty-Garbatini, daughter of slain Principal Dawn Hochsprung; and William Aldenberg, a longtime FBI agent and a first responder

The lawsuit accuses Jones of orchestrating a sustained attack that lasted for years, accusing family members of being actors, stating as fact that the shooting was a hoax and inciting others to act on those claims all because it was good for his ratings, drew advertisers and made him money

Lawyers from the firm of Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder, who are representing Sandy Hook families, are seeking emails and tips Jones received following the shooting.

They have constantly complained Jones and his company haven’t shared all of their records. Specifically they are seeking data relating to Infowars’ marketing, sales and web activities.

Pattis said there are more than 9.3 million emails that need to be culled in the search for specific ones that name Sandy Hook victims or their families and the gunman, Adam Lanza, among others.

That case is one of several occurring simultaneously involving the Sandy Hook families and Jones and his company. The other lawsuits were filed in Texas, where Jones’ Infowars show is based. Neil Heslin, the father of slain student Jesse Lewis, and Scarlettt Lewis, Jesse’s mother, along with Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, whose son, Noah Pozner, died in the massacre, filed separate lawsuits in Travis County, Texas

In a deposition recorded March 14 for one of the Texas lawsuits against Jones, he blames part of his conspiracy theory background on his “psychosis."

“I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I’m now learning a lot of times things aren’t staged,” Jones said. “So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong; but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people.”

But Jones stops short of acknowledging that he no longer believes the shooting was a hoax
+8   

best
worst
36 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,062 | Props total: 11725 11725
The government is constantly trying to silence guys like Alex Jones and gold face cause of the truth we speak. We’re a threat to the powers that b according to them

1 month ago '06        #3
Skateboard T 54 heat pts54
space
space
$26,389 | Props total: 43571 43571
 Gold Face said
The government is constantly trying to silence guys like Alex Jones and gold face cause of the truth we speak. We’re a threat to the powers that b according to them
Lol nobody gives a fu*k about you b
+43   

1 month ago '19        #4
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,062 | Props total: 11725 11725
 Skateboard T said
Lol nobody gives a fu*k about you b
Obviously you do running fake background checks and dedicating your life to planting fake evidence on me

Sounds eerily similar to what Alex Jones faces

1 month ago '18        #5
danneywilliams 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,948 | Props total: 6523 6523
Slimy Podesta type tactics being used here.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #6
King of Snakes 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 6733 6733
The things y’all will defend lol weirdos
+9   

1 month ago '04        #7
ATLDOPEBOI30 78 heat pts78
space
space
$35,373 | Props total: 10784 10784
fu*king pedos man I hate them motherfu*kers
+7   

1 month ago '08        #8
supervillain 273 heat pts273
space
space
$14,144 | Props total: 3336 3336

[video - click to view]

Go ahead...ignore this but crucify Alex Jones

The world is ran by fu*king pedos!!!
+10   

1 month ago '10        #9
Bandito 259 heat pts259
space
space
space
$9,398 | Props total: 24303 24303
 Gold Face said
The Feds are the ones that gave him a heads up that people were planting that sh*t on the server.

This doesn't explain why he had tranny pron on a browser tab a few months back.

+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #10
RubbahBandMane 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,891 | Props total: 6186 6186
You got to be a sick bastard to plant child pr0n on somebody's network. I don't like Jones but this isn't right
+18   

1 month ago '15        #11
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,288 | Props total: 4872 4872
Bottom line fucj the rhetoric i see a pedo or even a bully of any sort they can answer to me abg anybody can get it respect to real cats i fought over real sh*t i won most of my fost foghts but those that pray on the weak temd to get laid down quick from my past experiences.

1 month ago '17        #12
quarter 156 heat pts156
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 4854 4854
 Gold Face said
yeah I remember when skateboard t put that investigation out on you he was really trying to shut you down. Lol
+1   

1 month ago '18        #13
Sandyy 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,770 | Props total: 13202 13202
 Gold Face said
Stop talking in the 3rd person your mentally ill goldface you need start taking your pills.

1 month ago '17        #14
LostTenets 281 heat pts281
space
space
$12,495 | Props total: 32554 32554
 Gold Face said
Here's the attention you are so desperately seeking

You are 40 years old talking like this

Forty
+3   

1 month ago '17        #15
space
space
#ProtectAlexJones
+1   

1 month ago '16        #16
Ill800 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,258 | Props total: 3255 3255
Character a*sassination, and boxden supports it and tries to spin it

Op with his gutter trash source promoting disinformation

Jones has said out of his mouth repeatedly on multiple different platforms that he believes sandy hook happened, but ops trash source had to bring it up and try to spin it

Google analytics showed that .28 % of his web traffic was for sandy hook related material. That’s 0.28%

Last edited by Ill800; 06-15-2019 at 07:27 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '08        #17
supervillain 273 heat pts273
space
space
$14,144 | Props total: 3336 3336
 LostTenets said
Here's the attention you are so desperately seeking

You are 40 years old talking like this

Forty
This is boxden.... who gives af about age? I’m 63..old enough to be your grandpa..
+2   

1 month ago '17        #18
space
space
 supervillain said
This is boxden.... who gives af about age? I’m 63..old enough to be your grandpa..
And when you speak like a 16 year old I'll be sure to let you know

1 month ago '05        #19
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,903 | Props total: 13455 13455
 Gold Face said
Na you just a dude who os way to deep into politics.

1 month ago '17        #20
AllWins 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 8160 8160
Can’t go crazy gov conspiracy when the gov is the ones who is calling it out and saying it was planted. Surely this was an individual or group trying to take him down because they hate him.

This kinda proves the gov/feds is not out to get him. They coulda easily spun it to bury dude

Last edited by AllWins; 06-15-2019 at 07:52 PM..

1 month ago '15        #21
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 76 heat pts76
space
space
$19,432 | Props total: 30942 30942
Fuk Alex Jones.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #22
Jimmy2Timez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,546 | Props total: 7345 7345
 Gold Face said
Obviously you do running fake background checks and dedicating your life to planting fake evidence on me

Sounds eerily similar to what Alex Jones faces
Evidence? Pfffftt...

Ok, Tanner. Calm down.

1 month ago '11        #23
indagame 29 heat pts29
space
space
$10,698 | Props total: 8814 8814
All of you "real men" should go buy his supplements so he has the money to get a good lawyer
+1   

1 month ago '14        #24
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$36,695 | Props total: 90475 90475
it's a wrap for Alex Jones

alt right lost

1 month ago '14        #25
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space