Jun 15 - Sarah Sanders’ lies were worse than reported

most viewed right now
24 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '06        #1
1323 page views
32 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6748 heat pts6748
space
space
$60,019 | Props total: 39131 39131
Jun 15 - Sarah Sanders’ lies were worse than reported

In her tenure as White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders became legendary for her ability to lie at the podium.

But according to conservative commentator Andrew Egger, writing for The Bulwark, Sanders’ real “success” for the Trump administration did not come from how frequently she lied — it came from the fact that most of her lies were boring.

“Her morose, plodding style and Bartlebyesque refusals to grant reporters a single inch of ground poured cold water on news cycle after news cycle that might otherwise have ignited,” wrote Egger. “The downside, of course, was that she lied a lot. But even here she distinguished herself from [predecessor Sean] Spicer, whose sweaty, frantic tall tales—that was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period!—always invited heaps of instant ridicule. Deadpanning her way through boring, misleading briefing after boring, misleading briefing, Sarah Sanders managed to take most of the fun out of calling her out—as much of a victory as Trump could typically hope for, under the circumstances.”

There were certainly some falsehoods so egregious that they did catch the media’s attention. The time that she lied that “countless” FBI agents told her they had lost confidence in former Director James Comey, for example, which she herself admitted to former special counsel Robert Mueller was a lie. And her claim that CNN reporter Jim Acosta had attacked a White House intern, which was the pretext for revoking his press credentials and which she tried to back up with doctored video footage.

But these lies were the exception rather than the rule, said Egger. Most of her ignoble talent lay in her ability to simply deny things, over and over, relentlessly, until reporters just gave up. This has been the norm on everything from reporters asking her questions about the Mueller investigation, to the times the president has glorified the idea of violence against journalists.

“It wasn’t any single heroic act of staggering duplicity that earned Sarah Sanders her paycheck at the White House,” concluded Egger. “It was the mealy spaces between the highlights: the constant barrage of bald denials of plain fact, all delivered in a bored monotone that made them seem not outrageous, or even particularly notable, but simply tiresome. How will they manage to replace that?”

visit this link https://www.rawstory.com/ .. way-with-them/
+5   

best
worst
32 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
DadeCounty 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 6418 6418
Good riddance, fu*k that lazy eye hoe

[pic - click to view]

+20   

1 month ago '11        #3
Smuggz 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 5247 5247
I wish nothing but the worst of all things happen to her
+17   

1 month ago '05        #4
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 310 310
was she ever charged for making a fake accusation on acosta?
+1   

1 month ago '07        #5
justblazedown3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,900 | Props total: 1936 1936
CNN is fake news and your all to punch drunk off their kool-aid to know when you hearing the truth lol.

Notice how I'm not being disrespectful or salty or even wishing ill like @smugz... I get it you believe they are going to give you everything for free lol, but in reality they believe your stupid enough to believe that and will give them your vote then they will have power to do whatever they want.... dont believe me why would they seek reparations? (Black votes) why would they give illegals free healthcare that cost taxpayers money? (Illegal democratic votes)

Its hilarious how simple and slow one would be to believe that sh*t lmao!

Sarah was a trooper and if you even watch her video with Trump you will see how much she believes and respects him and what his administration has done. Notice when she looks at him how she is f*ghting emotions thats called sincerity and appreciation but as most of you dont know what thats like because you get lied to dialy by both social media and your choice of news it doesnt suprise me the least.

Bottom line step outside of your comfort zone or safe space and just be cautiously optimistic and listen to Tucker, Hannity or Laura and you will see the stark contrast of 90% MSM as being abunch of conceited uppity empowered snobs give zero fu*ks of the American people or the truth in general.

Its time to grow up and break free from the low mundane sh*t served over there by Acosta and all the other lying shot bags who get paid to lie to you the American public. Just look up project mocking bird CIA and then notice how on all channels they say the same sh*t almost to a "T" and repeat specific words like Impeachment or collusion or Obstruction yet dont talk about Hillary and the DNC buying that dirty lil dossier from foreign intelligence both British and Russian intelligence has but yet Trump did it.... lmao!

[pic - click to view]

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a Saint!

Last edited by justblazedown3; 06-15-2019 at 09:27 PM..

1 month ago '07        #6
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '18        #7
danneywilliams 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 6494 6494
Sarah Sanders is a trooper! The best decision the POTUS ever made regarding her was ceasing the daily press conferences which were nothing but a rowdy showcase of "journalists" trying to get in their 15 minutes.

1 month ago '19        #8
DadeCounty 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 6418 6418
 justblazedown3 said
CNN is fake news and your all to punch drunk of their kool-aid to know when you hearing the truth lol.

Notice how I'm not being disrespectful or salty or even wishing ill like @smugz... I get it you believe they are going to give you everything for free lol, but in reality they believe your stupid enough to believe that and will give them your vote then they will have power to do whatever they want.... dont believe me why would they seek reparations? (Black votes) why would they give illegals free healthcare that cost taxpayers money? (Illegal democratic votes)

Sarah was a trooper and if you even watch her video with Trump you will see how much she believes and respects him and what his administration has done. Notice when she looks at him how she is f*ghting emotions thats called sincerity and appreciation but as most of you dont know what thats like because you get lied to dialy by both social media and your choice of news it doesnt suprise me the least.

Bottom line step outside of your comfort zone or safe space and just be cautiously optimistic and listen to Tucker, Hannity or Laura and you will see the stark contrast of 90% MSM as being abunch of conceited uppity empowered snobs give zero fu*ks of the American people or the truth in general.

Its time to grow up and break free from the low mundane sh*t served over there by Acosta and all the other lying shot bags who get paid to lie to you the American public. Just look up project mocking bird CIA and then notice how on all channels they say the same sh*t almost to a "T" and repeat specific words like Impeachment or collusion or Obstruction yet dont talk about Hillary and the DNC buying that dirty lil dossier from foreign intelligence both British and Russian intelligence has but yet Trump did it.... lmao!

[pic - click to view]

This retard really wrote all this sh*t defending that bi*ch lol fu*k you and her

[pic - click to view]

+24   

1 month ago '17        #9
LostTenets 281 heat pts281
space
space
$12,471 | Props total: 32483 32483
Press bae is the goat liar

1 month ago '07        #10
space
space
 DadeCounty said
This retard really wrote all this sh*t defending that bi*ch lol fu*k you and her

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

1 month ago '18        #11
br82186 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 6426 6426
 Smuggz said
I wish nothing but the worst of all things happen to her
Too bad her fat a$$ might become governor of Arkansas if she ever runs, but I would like to think that the people there aren't as stupid as the people in Alabama and most of Florida and Georgia.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #12
br82186 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 6426 6426
 justblazedown3 said
CNN is fake news and your all to punch drunk off their kool-aid to know when you hearing the truth lol.

[pic - click to view]

But yet posters and people like you will use and trust it only if it fits your narrative.
+7   

1 month ago '18        #13
David akaLegion 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,174 | Props total: 3168 3168
Fat faced c*nt
+1   

1 month ago '06        #14
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,285 | Props total: 17142 17142
only thing i could think of was if Rachel Ray just said fu*k it

1 month ago '15        #15
ArKane24 
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 1182 1182
 br82186 said
Too bad her fat a$$ might become governor of Arkansas if she ever runs, but I would like to think that the people there aren't as stupid as the people in Alabama and most of Florida and Georgia.
You’re in for a hell of a surprise if you think Arkansas is any better than those states with logical decision making Plair!
+3   

1 month ago '04        #16
all3rd 1146 heat pts1146
space
space
$95,642 | Props total: 29611 29611
So shocking
+1   

1 month ago '17        #17
space
space
 justblazedown3 said

[pic - click to view]

Focks news is da real nihwz! Saloot!

BTW it's "you're stupid" not, your stupid.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #18
Ifeellikekobe 113 heat pts113
space
space
$8,232 | Props total: 35942 35942
 br82186 said
Arkansas elects this fool...we should definitely cut the state out of the country
+1   

1 month ago '07        #19
space
space
 br82186 said
But yet posters and people like you will use and trust it only if it fits your narrative.
Its called discernment you should try it sometimes. I dont need to defend her she did her job now she can go run for governor of Arkansas and spend time with her children.

Me and others like me run laps around you mental midgets who still believe that fakenews bullsh*t....

Ill save you all the time and effort to salvage what ever amount of braincells you still have.

My narrative is truth and I know when I'm being played for a fool. Its called intuition and I ride and die like Bonnie and Clyde.

Ill break it down in a easily understandable form for you incels. You haters are the masses who cant think just react to what your told. You all try to be the same and follow the yellow brick road.

Me and others like me are intelligent, we know how to discern from what others are doing around us, meaning we dont run with the pack. Y'all go with it we f*ght against it!

[pic - click to view]

No one fu*ks with a lion bruh and I dont need the approval of sheep!

1 month ago '17        #20
quarter 155 heat pts155
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 4799 4799
 danneywilliams said
Sarah Sanders is a trooper! The best decision the POTUS ever made regarding her was ceasing the daily press conferences which were nothing but a rowdy showcase of "journalists" trying to get in their 15 minutes.
I hope Candice Owens gets her job that way we can call everybody a racist if they talk bad about her

1 month ago '07        #21
space
space
 LostTenets said

You the grammer police or a substitute teacher or something? I dont really give a fu*k about how my thumbs type this one a cell phone. If you're on a computer you get that help i just think, write and post not to worry about the grammer. You obviously understood but thanks for the grammatical relief and oversight plair!

1 month ago '17        #22
space
space
 justblazedown3 said
You the grammer police or a substitute teacher or something? I dont really give a fu*k about how my thumbs type this one a cell phone. If you're on a computer you get that help i just think, write and post not to worry about the grammer. You obviously understood but thanks for the grammatical relief and oversight plair!

Grammar comes fairly easy, I don't have to think about it. It's part of speaking so people understand. It makes a load of difference especially when you're calling people stupid
+1   

1 month ago '17        #23
quarter 155 heat pts155
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 4799 4799
 LostTenets said

It's FOX news is THE real NEWS..stop trying to correct people when you've misspelled yourself multiple times

1 month ago '17        #24
space
space
 quarter said
It's FOX news is THE real NEWS..stop trying to correct people when you've misspelled yourself multiple times
You got me there.

1 month ago '07        #25
space
space
 quarter said
@ he did that on purpose shows his age and maturity imo.... yet they call us trolls!

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  21
Video inside “All I need is some Henny and a plan b”
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+96online now  18
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
100 comments