Jun 12 - US Marshall shoots black male 16-20 times in front of his own house in Memphis

most viewed right now
+41  84
33 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '11        #1
10016 page views
279 comments

Da Truth23 120 heat pts120
space
space
$6,529 | Props total: 6206 6206
Jun 12 - US Marshall shoots black male 16-20 times in front of his own house in Memphis

Webber posted a video to Facebook about two hours before his death that appeared to show him saying police would “have to k*ll” him and threatening violence.

Webber’s last Facebook post was a video that appeared to show him driving, smoking a blunt with the caption “What’s The Move I Need A Date. Who Wanna Traffic with they Favorite GreenHeart.”

Webber posted multiple photos on Facebook with guns and stacks of money. In one photo posted March 31, he appeared to be posing with a rifle on his shoulder. He captioned the post, “In Da Squad I Trust.”

At one point, a police car drives by. He calls the officers “b****es” and seemed to say “Don’t drive by me. You’re gonna have to k*ll me, homie.”

He said they would have to find him, then turned his camera toward the passing police car. “Oh God, look at these b****es,” he said. “Don’t drive by me. You’re gonna have to k*ll me, homie,” he said and laughed. “You’re gonna have to k*ll me, homie. I ain’t even gonna lieI would do their a** so bad they’d leave me alone,” he laughed again. “It would be so funny seeing those b****es,” he continued.

Webber posted multiple photos on Facebook with guns and stacks of money. In one photo posted March 31, he appeared to be posing with a rifle on his shoulder. He captioned the post, “In Da Squad I Trust.”
visit this link https://heavy.com/news/20 .. randon-webber/

A chaotic scene erupted in the Frayser area Wednesday evening following an officer-involved shooting, with heavily armed police facing off against an angry, rock-throwing crowd.

Rain and tear gas had largely dispersed the crowd by 11 p.m. as officers on horseback patrolled, but not until after agitated onlookers and police clashed in a volatile situation that left several officers injured by flying debris, according to Memphis Police Deputy Director Mike Ryall. None were injured seriously.

Officials from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, which took over the scene since a law enforcement officer was involved in a shooting, had offered no details by late evening. Keli McAlister, TBI’s public information officer, said on Twitter at 10:37 p.m. that she was in the area but there would be no update “for some time.”

A man identified as Sonny Webber (right), father of Brandon Webber, who reportedly was shot by U.S. Marshals earlier in the evening, joins a standoff as protesters take to the streets of Frayser to protest the shooting death of Webber. Dozens of protesters clashed with police, throwing stones and tree limbs until police forces broke up the angry crowd with tear gas.</strong> (Jim Weber/Daily Memphian)

However, the shooting victim was identified by family members as Brandon Webber, 21. His cousin, Demetrick Skinner, said Webber was fatally shot and that as many as 20 shots were fired at him.

Webber's aunt, Yolanda Holmes, said police claim he was shooting at an officer but the family was trying to confirm details. Holmes said Webber was a Frayser High School graduate.

County Commissioner Tami Sawyer, who was at the scene, retweeted a tweet also identifying the victim as Webber.

The tense situation came against a backdrop of heightened emotions locally and nationally over police shootings.

MPD officers were not involved in the shooting, however. The department was called in to a*sist the Gulf Coast Regional Task Force and the U.S. Marshal Service. No details were available on whom the agencies were seeking or why.

visit this link https://twitter.com/tbinv .. 945863685?s=21

More than 30 law enforcement units converged on the scene in the 2000 block of Durham as the angry crowds gathered. Cars sped toward officers before swerving off, and a police helicopter flew overhead shining lights on the street. Police used loudspeakers to tell the crowd to disperse.

"This is crazy," Skinner said.

Ryall said the area of Overton Crossing and Argonne Street, where people were throwing rocks, was considered a crime scene. Crime scene officers were on their way about 10:30 p.m. to investigate.

Police retreat under a cloud of tear gas as protesters diperse from the scene of a standoff after Frayser residents took to the streets in anger over the shooting of a youth&nbsp; earlier Wednesday. Dozens of protesters clashed with police, throwing stones and tree limbs until police forces broke up the angry crowds with tear gas.

Police retreat under a cloud of tear gas as protesters diperse from the scene of a standoff after Frayser residents took to the streets in anger over the shooting of a youth earlier Wednesday. Dozens of protesters clashed with police, throwing stones and tree limbs until police forces broke up the angry crowds with tear gas. (Jim Weber/Daily Memphian)
Police began using tear gas to disperse the crowd shortly before 10 p.m. Several media members were hit by the tear gas or shoved by the angry crowds.

State Rep. Antonio Parkinson, a Memphis Democrat whose district includes Frayser, posted a statement on Instagram.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to all involved in the incident in Frayser," Parkinson said. "The Frayser community is comprised of good, hard working people who love their community.

"The community wants answers into tonight's incident. We are asking for calm and restraint by all and complete transparency in the investigation of tonight's officer involved shooting."

(A Memphis police officer looks over a damaged squad car after protesters took to the streets of Frayser in anger over the shooting of a youth U.S. Marshals earlier Wednesday. Dozens of protesters clashed with police, throwing stones and tree limbs until police forces broke up the angry crowd with tear gas.</strong> (Mark Weber/Daily Memphian)
A Memphis police officer looks over a damaged squad car after protesters took to the streets of Frayser in anger over the shooting of a youth U.S. Marshals earlier Wednesday. Dozens of protesters clashed with police, throwing stones and tree limbs until police forces broke up the angry crowd with tear gas.)
Got word from one of my people in Memphis.

visit this link https://www.wmcactionnews .. orts-shooting/

Be safe out there brehs. image

visit this link https://twitter.com/muva_shea/status/1139033209390489601?s=21

Last edited by Da Truth23; 06-13-2019 at 01:34 AM..
+19   

279 comments for "Jun 12 - US Marshall shoots black male 16-20 times in front of his own house in Memphis"

2 weeks ago '14        #2
Mvpmania 106 heat pts106
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 6810 6810
Whats the “reason” he shot the young brotha?
+10   

2 weeks ago '11        #3
Da Truth23 120 heat pts120 OP
space
space
 Mvpmania said
Whats the “reason” he shot the young brotha?
Haven't said yet. They said bro was handcuffed tho. 16-20 times?? Sheesh.
+26   

2 weeks ago '08        #4
YOURKINGB4EVER 27 heat pts27
space
space
$7,328 | Props total: 14280 14280
 Da Truth23 said
What?
+9   

2 weeks ago '14        #5
Mvpmania 106 heat pts106
space
space
The us marshall was after him. I wonder why. Looks like a riot-esque behavior broke out as well. Vandalization of police cars and bricks being thrown by people in the neighborhood.

More escalation into the “Race” Wars approaching. Then to Marshall Law. Then to concentration camps. Then to the wilderness.
+28   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
suavehooper 1601 heat pts1601
space
space
space
$20,590 | Props total: 67381 67381
I won't jump to conclusions. I want to hear the full story first.

16-20 times? Something must of happened, if not all the cops deserve life in prison
+26   

2 weeks ago '11        #7
Da Truth23 120 heat pts120 OP
space
space
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
What?
That's what I was told my guy.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
Youngshinebox 159 heat pts159
space
space
$5,719 | Props total: 24348 24348

Shot 20 times whilst handcuffed? Smh

2 weeks ago '18        #9
danneywilliams 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 5709 5709
 Da Truth23 said
If that's true, and unless he was trying to get out of them cuffs on some one man army Rambo sh*t, that cop needs to be shot.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
CTisGoat 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,311 | Props total: 3882 3882
Ya want to hear the full story before reacting but unless dude was on pcp why the fu*k does he need to take 20 bullets
+19   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
UrZTrulY-KINg 13 heat pts13
space
space
$948 | Props total: 503 503
 CTisGoat said
Ya want to hear the full story before reacting but unless dude was on pcp why the fu*k does he need to take 20 bullets
as soon as one shot pop off they all follow up dont matter how many and if one of them dont they keep fu*king with them until they quit the job
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
STUNT101 
space
space
space
$644 | Props total: 1497 1497
1 bullet can easily k*lled someone this is overkill
+15   

2 weeks ago '08        #13
Kewop Decam 95 heat pts95
space
space
space
$18,976 | Props total: 17806 17806
 CTisGoat said
plenty of other dudes on PCP who never got shot... so why you're saying that, I don't know.
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
CTisGoat 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,311 | Props total: 3882 3882
 Kewop Decam said
plenty of other dudes on PCP who never got shot... so why you're saying that, I don't know.

Because if u are on PCP u can eat 8 bullets and keep going.
+15   

2 weeks ago '16        #15
GLOIN 527 heat pts527
space
space
$11,572 | Props total: 34978 34978
When is this sh*t going to stop man
+17   

2 weeks ago '13        #16
FiTzgeraldineRi 1 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 380 380
Rip that man, these bastards need to burn. Knowing the way the shield of blue works, can only imagine the slap on the wrist this Marshall will get smh, wretched pieces of sh*t, this won't be forever I'm sure
+11   

2 weeks ago '13        #17
FiTzgeraldineRi 1 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 380 380
 GLOIN said
When is this sh*t going to stop man
This sh*t gon stop bruh, it's gonna take a lot but all the people lost to these executions, imprisonment, won't be in vain.
+15   

2 weeks ago '06        #18
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
$8,065 | Props total: 5632 5632
Frayser is like 2 miles from me. There's tons of drug dealing, k*lling, gang activity over here. Frayser is a very unsafe place to live. U have super nice houses but they are cheap because the crime is so bad.

I'll wait to hear the details. I don't believe e everything the news tells me though. But best believe the mass media will use this for their race agenda. It's trending on Google already.

I hate memphis and this world.
+30   

2 weeks ago '07        #19
itz ya boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$535 | Props total: 308 308
they most dn't kn n*ggas in the M dont play
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #20
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 4292 4292
 Da Truth23 said
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #21
O1as 345 heat pts345
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 21532 21532
Justice for his family.

2 weeks ago '15        #22
giovanni24 
space
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 9370 9370
Damn need a update

2 weeks ago '10        #23
kawgre12 56 heat pts56
space
space
$16,935 | Props total: 19093 19093
Shot 20 times while handcuffed
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #24
Mvpmania 106 heat pts106
space
space
 FiTzgeraldineRi said
This sh*t gon stop bruh, it's gonna take a lot but all the people lost to these executions, imprisonment, won't be in vain.
Tell me how sir

2 weeks ago '05        #25
WCIB 125 heat pts125
space
space
$27,420 | Props total: 14835 14835
+1   

Home         

most viewed right now
+48online now  45
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
530 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  16
Video inside Head Klinic Raw
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased