Jamaican man said some sh-t that will make you say fu-k religion

most viewed right now
+30  93
31 comments @thotties

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '19        #1
9429 page views
312 comments

Angry Yam 215 heat pts215
space
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 8357 8357
Jamaican man said some sh-t that will make you say fu-k religion

+39   

312 comments for "Jamaican man said some sh-t that will make you say fu-k religion"

7 days ago '19        #2
Angry Yam 215 heat pts215 OP
space
space
space
We’re like lamb to bumboclaat slaughter

[instagram - click to view]

+21   

7 days ago '17        #3
My Back Hand 83 heat pts83
space
space
$4,005 | Props total: 19439 19439
All truth and facts.

+18   

6 days ago '16        #4
throwup 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 268 268
God give us free will this is why he hasn't stopped us from doing what we want we choose to do all this k*lling we are the wicked ones
+90   

6 days ago '19        #5
Mroldfashioned 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 287 287
I don’t kno what the fck the niqqa said
+137   

6 days ago '19        #6
HaterVision 26 heat pts26
space
space
$382 | Props total: 1542 1542
Been stop believing in religion.

Anybody that thinks religion is real in 2019 really loves the box they live in..

Everything around us is some devil sh*t.

I believe the devil is real so I believe in God... What's so fu*ked up about me believing in God is that the word "God" most likely some devil sh*t too.

But like I always say. We only know what they told us and what they continue to tell us.

All the other sh*t is just fairy tales for the dumb masses.

We should be worshipping the Sun.

That's the only thing we know is real. The Sun gives us life. Without it we wouldn't be here.
+56   

6 days ago '17        #7
Jinro 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 1264 1264
I said fu*k religion before watching this. But hes right how are black people the most religious group in America but stay catching sh*t? Where was god during slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, and all the other injustices put on black people?
+54   

6 days ago '16        #8
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 7165 7165
 throwup said
God give us free will this is why he hasn't stopped us from doing what we want we choose to do all this k*lling we are the wicked ones
I ain't k*lling sh*t. It's possible that we could just be in a simulation like Elon musk says, or we can be insignificant in the way that ant colonies are to us. My real question is after years of civilization and no concrete answer as to where we go or what we are, where do we go and what are we?
+12   

6 days ago '18        #9
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 2754 2754

[video - click to view]

6 days ago '15        #10
naledgestate 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 2719 2719
 Mroldfashioned said
I dont kno what the fck the niqqa said

Bro i laughed so hard at this comment.

I dunno what the fu*k that n*gga said.

+22   

6 days ago '17        #11
andsam 
space
space
$208 | Props total: 829 829
basic argument against omnipotent god, Philosophy 101 ish

God is all powerful, all knowing and all good?

If there's suffering in this world..

Then He can't be all three...

I grew up around Christianity and just constantly heard some variation of "He works in mysterious ways". The biggest copout to a young n*gga cutting through the school systems.

I made peace with this - in my mind if there is a god, he is at least good... because if he wasnt he could try harder. I'm still here.
+22   

6 days ago '04        #12
mr_underground|m 2191 heat pts2191
space
space
$24,739 | Props total: 38605 38605
 HaterVision said

Anybody that thinks religion is real in 2019 really loves the box they live in..

I believe the devil is real so I believe in God... What's so fu*ked up about me believing in God is that the word "God" most likely some devil sh*t too.

But like I always say. We only know what they told us and what they continue to tell us.

That's the only thing we know is real. The Sun gives us life. Without it we wouldn't be here.
that's the point of religion. control. exploring the unknown is scary. if a god is in control you feel safer. so religious people want the small box. also there are millions of stars ( like our sun). this is why new age people 'worship' the infinite universe. our sun is one of many. infancy in the universe starts at about 200 million years. so we're here for a flash and then gone before anything happens.

[pic - click to view]

We see our sun 8 minutes in the past as it takes time for the light to reach you. So image how long it takes to see other similar stars that are further away.

The next closest star to us....Proxima Centauri, is more than 4.2 light-years away. This means that the Proxima Centurans don’t know who won the last US Election, or that there are going to be new Star Wars movies.

When you look into the sky you're actually looking at the past. Our sun already did what it was going to do. We find out the results later.

[pic - click to view]

The core of our own Milky Way galaxy is about 25,000 light-years away. When you look at these beautiful pictures of the core of the Milky Way, you’re seeing light that may well have left before humans first settled in North America.

On average, Mars is about 14 light minutes away from Earth. When we were watching live coverage of NASA’s Curiosity Rover landing on Mars, it wasn’t live. Curiosity landed minutes earlier, and we had to wait for the radio signals to reach us, since they travel at the speed of light.

For Saturn is 79 minutes in the past.

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-12-2019 at 08:48 PM..
+61   

6 days ago '05        #13
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$53,879 | Props total: 13659 13659
Evolution isn't a theory. Some religions may not be source but. Syncretism is crazy. & Abrahamic religions are some of the worst in the history of man. Wtf

6 days ago '05        #14
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,797 | Props total: 8082 8082
 HaterVision said

Dont stare directly at it. While you are praising it.

6 days ago '05        #15
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$53,879 | Props total: 13659 13659
 mr_underground said
that's the point of religion. control. exploring the unknown is scary. if a god is in control you feel safer. so religious people want the small box. also there are millions of stars ( like our sun). this is why new age people 'worship' the infinite universe. our sun is one of many. infancy in the universe starts at about 200 million years. so we're here for a flash and then gone before anything happens.

[pic - click to view]

We see our sun 8 minutes in the past as it takes time for the light to reach you. So image how long it takes to see other similar stars that are further away.

The next closest star to us....Proxima Centauri, is more than 4.2 light-years away. This means that the Proxima Centurans dont know who won the last US Election, or that there are going to be new Star Wars movies.

When you look into the sky you're actually looking at the past. Our sun already did what it was going to do. We find out the results later.

[pic - click to view]

The core of our own Milky Way galaxy is about 25,000 light-years away. When you look at these beautiful pictures of the core of the Milky Way, youre seeing light that may well have left before humans first settled in North America.

On average, Mars is about 14 light minutes away from Earth. When we were watching live coverage of NASAs Curiosity Rover landing on Mars, it wasnt live. Curiosity landed minutes earlier, and we had to wait for the radio signals to reach us, since they travel at the speed of light.

For Saturn is 79 minutes in the past.
Not a bad post. You have a fire for information
+15   

6 days ago '12        #16
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,757 | Props total: 72273 72273

I still pray over my food and thankful for Allah but I can’t deny the sht
+13   

6 days ago '19        #17
Angry Yam 215 heat pts215 OP
space
space
space
 AlBooBoo said

I still pray over my food and thankful for Allah but I cant deny the sht
Fact
+1   

6 days ago '04        #18
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$20,173 | Props total: 3908 3908
 throwup said

God wanted us to live in a perfect world.

humans said, "we have free will. F that!"

+17   

6 days ago '19        #19
jordanair45 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 265 265
What the fuk he say? give that fool some clean water, cant understand sh*t with his cotton mouth

I'm not religious at all. Cause religion was created to control people.

But I don't hate on the people that use it to guide their lives, if it makes them happy and guides them ride on.

But the bible was created by ancient people using gods to explain the world before science....cause they couldnt explain it....facts

Last edited by jordanair45; 06-12-2019 at 09:24 PM..

6 days ago '18        #20
BrooklynDamien 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 14611 14611
The problem is in personifying the Creator. God isn't a person. Why give God attributes of people? That's one. Number two, once God broke off into beings and automated them he gave those beings control over themselves to do as the like. Beings that are of God and God's power. Let's take it to quantum physics and I'll leave it there. The observed molecule. If you haven't researched it please do. When atoms aren't observed they behave differently than when they are observed. The intent of the observer changes the matter's behavior. What about if 2 observers were there? 20? 2 million? If we all come from one, the big bang, the Bible creation, whatever, then we are all made from the same material. Some have more of this, less of that etc. We have the power of God in us and things aren't happening to us but through us. God is experiencing life through us. All of it. Hate, love, murder, birth. These things don't happen at the God level. Only here in this physical form. God isn't letting things happen. God is doing everything. You are "you" Eric, James, Jordan, whoever because people observe you as Eric or James or jordan. If not conditioned as separate and unique from birth I wonder how many of us would know the truth.
+20   

6 days ago '16        #21
realdifferent 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 299 299
God is real Good Brothers..
+15   

6 days ago '18        #22
PaintMyPain 
space
space
space
$613 | Props total: 1841 1841
 dasill said
Dont stare directly at it. While you are praising it.
Talk about blind Faith

*Ba dum tiss*
+8   

6 days ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 26224 26224
 throwup said
There aint no damn reason to believe that our concept of free will is gifted to us by some celestial deity. If you created something, have dictated and know its past, present, and future, then thats the exact opposite of free will.

No choice was involved in any of that. Couple that with the fact the literally nothing happens unless its willed by your god, and theres no doubt free will does not exist for believers.
+8   

6 days ago '13        #24
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 realdifferent said
God is real Good Brothers..
Which one and what verifiable/ reliable way can this be demonstrated?
+4   

6 days ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 BrooklynDamien said
The problem is in personifying the Creator. God isn't a person. Why give God attributes of people? That's one. Number two, once God broke off into beings and automated them he gave those beings control over themselves to do as the like. Beings that are of God and God's power. Let's take it to quantum physics and I'll leave it there. The observed molecule. If you haven't researched it please do. When atoms aren't observed they behave differently than when they are observed. The intent of the observer changes the matter's behavior. What about if 2 observers were there? 20? 2 million? If we all come from one, the big bang, the Bible creation, whatever, then we are all made from the same material. Some have more of this, less of that etc. We have the power of God in us and things aren't happening to us but through us. God is experiencing life through us. All of it. Hate, love, murder, birth. These things don't happen at the God level. Only here in this physical form. God isn't letting things happen. God is doing everything. You are "you" Eric, James, Jordan, whoever because people observe you as Eric or James or jordan. If not conditioned as separate and unique from birth I wonder how many of us would know the truth.
Thats a whole lot of unverifiable a*sertion. What reason does anyone have to believe that this is true above the thousands upon thousands of a*sertions people have for other gods they believe in?

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  52
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
195 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  35
NBA 10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls
117 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+31online now  22
Image(s) inside The Jamaican drink that gives you extra inches in bed