Years of BX GM'ing Finally Pays Off

most viewed right now
+27  90
26 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '04        #1
1205 page views
23 comments

TizOnly1 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$10,286 | Props total: 19827 19827
Years of BX GM'ing Finally Pays Off

Talking to my Nets rep...

It's my time brehs image
+13   

23 comments for "Years of BX GM'ing Finally Pays Off"

7 days ago '04        #2
nwo504 32 heat pts32
space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 12846 12846

7 days ago '19        #3
kingPapi 38 heat pts38
space
space
$679 | Props total: 2133 2133
Old head they tryna sell you the season tickets since they still been cheap as fu*k
+2   

7 days ago '04        #4
TizOnly1 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
space
 kingPapi said
Old head they tryna sell you the season tickets since they still been cheap as fu*k
I bought season tickets months ago. I'm just locking in my rate for another year, before they shoot up. Just hedging against free agency and too good of a season next year.
+2   

7 days ago '16        #5
MHP Trotty 500 heat pts500
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 54469 54469
Tell them you wanna see Marcus & Markieff Morris
+8   

7 days ago '14        #6
tygamann1 170 heat pts170
space
space
$13,169 | Props total: 17106 17106
Your posts are going to be the funniest to read if Kyrie goes to Brooklyn and balls out

"...No, I never said I HATE KYRIE OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM...I just said that I can't stand the way he plays or talks or goes about living his life or any of the other stuff pertaining to those factors. I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T THINK KYRIE WOULD WORK IN BROOKLYN. I just said he would be a terrible fit for the Nets as long as they have a Brooklyn address"

All seriousness though it'll be a joy to see you try to stay between the fine lines of keeping up your shtick and rooting him on as a fan, you might combust
+3   

7 days ago '04        #7
space
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
Tell them you wanna see Marcus & Markieff Morris
Only if they only count as one person
+1   

7 days ago '04        #8
space
space
space
 tygamann1 said
Your posts are going to be the funniest to read if Kyrie goes to Brooklyn and balls out

"...No, I never said I HATE KYRIE OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM...I just said that I can't stand the way he plays or talks or goes about living his life or any of the other stuff pertaining to those factors. I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T THINK KYRIE WOULD WORK IN BROOKLYN. I just said he would be a terrible fit for the Nets as long as they have a Brooklyn address"

All seriousness though it'll be a joy to see you try to stay between the fine lines of keeping up your shtick and rooting him on as a fan, you might combust
I'm not a Nets fan tho. I bought season tickets because I live in NYC, love live basketball, and damn sure not paying TOP dollar to watch the fu*king Knicks.

I'll be able to trash Kyrie regardless.. and sell off my early season tickets before the whole thing goes to sh*t

Edit- and if be finally learns how to be productive without sucking the life out of everyone else in his offenses, I'll be the first to talk about it. I've got no personal animosity for the guy. I just think his game is generally destructive to his teammates.

Last edited by TizOnly1; 06-12-2019 at 12:07 PM..

7 days ago '14        #9
tygamann1 170 heat pts170
space
space
$13,169 | Props total: 17106 17106
 TizOnly1 said
I'm not a Nets fan tho. I bought season tickets because I live in NYC, love live basketball, and damn sure not paying TOP dollar to watch the fu*king Knicks.

I'll be able to trash Kyrie regardless.. and sell off my early season tickets before the whole thing goes to sh*t

You just posted a thread with texts about how you know Nets insiders and that you want to tell the GM that you don't want Kyrie on the team and that "we" must protect D'Lo at all costs and that you're getting season tickets, but now you're not a Nets fan because of how it'll make you look if you Kyrie actually does well

Don't p*ss on me and try to tell me it's raining

Stop with the Wiz fan tactics

Edit: All I'm saying is that you'll see what's really up when you're watching every single game. I still don't think you watched much of the Celtics and regurgitated recycled lines are weren't able to pinpoint the true issues, but that's over with now. You'll see when you're watching in real time, now whether you have the integrity to admit what you're seeing is an entirely different case

Last edited by tygamann1; 06-12-2019 at 12:22 PM..

7 days ago '04        #10
space
space
space
 tygamann1 said
You just posted a thread with texts about how you know Nets insiders and that you want to tell the GM that you don't want Kyrie on the team and that "we" must protect D'Lo at all costs and that you're getting season tickets, but now you're not a Nets fan because of how it'll make you look if you Kyrie actually does well

Don't p*ss on me and try to tell me it's raining

Stop with the Wiz fan tactics

Edit: All I'm saying is that you'll see what's really up when you're watching every single game. I still don't think you watched much of the Celtics and regurgitated recycled lines are weren't able to pinpoint the true issues, but that's over with now. You'll see when you're watching in real time, now whether you have the integrity to admit what you're seeing is an entirely different case
Bro I been here for years.. been accused of being a Bron Stan, Warriors fan, fu*king WIZARDS fan (all untrue), and a few other sh*ts.. NEVER a Nets fan. Just bc I bought season tickets doesn't make me a fan. I bought tickets. Gonna sell the large majority of them, and prolly go to a dozen or so games, using the profit from the sales of the other tickets to basically pay for it all.

And again, if Kyrie ever learns how to be an elite offensive player that doesn't have to be a drain on the rest of his team, I'll be first in line to show love. Until then tho, it is what it is

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '06        #11
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,113 | Props total: 37407 37407
Good shyts op

7 days ago '04        #12
space
space
space
Also, just in case this is unclear, no I don't actually think this guy is gonna run my opinion up to the front office.

7 days ago '09        #13
BrooklynStiles 141 heat pts141
space
space
space
$13,155 | Props total: 19381 19381
 TizOnly1 said
Talking to my Nets rep...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It's my time brehs
Bro, those Nets reps are the best. They gave me a full tour of Barclays (Billboard lounge too) then upgraded my seats at the Bucks game.
+1   

7 days ago '14        #14
Nemohoes95 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$3,122 | Props total: 10734 10734
 BrooklynStiles said
Bro, those Nets reps are the best. They gave me a full tour of Barclays (Billboard lounge too) then upgraded my seats at the Bucks game.
Did u get Qatar access ?

7 days ago '08        #15
Illuminati 348 heat pts348
space
space
$42,450 | Props total: 17730 17730
congrats bro

7 days ago '15        #16
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 22150 22150
I wish fanboyism would pay off the extent some of these dudes follow grown men to not be gambling or getting a sports journo job is pathetic

7 days ago '09        #17
BrooklynStiles 141 heat pts141
space
space
space
$13,155 | Props total: 19381 19381
 Nemohoes95 said
Did u get Qatar access ?
Nah man, I ain’t holding like that lol.

7 days ago '18        #18
NBA 57 heat pts57
space
space
$6,916 | Props total: 18301 18301
 BrooklynStiles said
This makes OP's post even more hilarious

He was really trying to stunt "My Nets Rep"

Turns out any average Joe can have a "Nets Rep" as long as they're spending money

+5   

7 days ago '13        #19
AweBit 98 heat pts98
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 4019 4019
New to all this Info, whats a Nets rep?

7 days ago '08        #20
cohs 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,936 | Props total: 13203 13203
I miss my season tickets. Can’t beat that sh*t if you’re close to the city. Hoes always seem to like hitting the red carpet and cutting in lines.

7 days ago '04        #21
space
space
space
 NBA said
This makes OP's post even more hilarious

He was really trying to stunt "My Nets Rep"

Turns out any average Joe can have a "Nets Rep" as long as they're spending money

You acting like I'm paying for hoes. Of course the only reason I have a rep at Barclay's is because I'm paying money. What other reason would I have one?

And nah.. nobody tryna stunt. Nets season tickets are cheap. It's not like at msg.

The thread's a joke. Nothing else.
+2   

7 days ago '18        #22
NBA 57 heat pts57
space
space
$6,916 | Props total: 18301 18301
 TizOnly1 said
You acting like I'm paying for hoes. Of course the only reason I have a rep at Barclay's is because I'm paying money. What other reason would I have one?

And nah.. nobody tryna stunt. Nets season tickets are cheap. It's not like at msg.

The thread's a joke. Nothing else.
Stop it

You said your Nets Rep like it was some exclusive sh*t

Like you had a real insider

Enjoy your season tickets though, that’s dope

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
191 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  29
Image(s) inside The Jamaican drink that gives you extra inches in bed
228 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+76online now  22
NBA 10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls
117 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+231online now  15
Image(s) inside Bruvs I found a sub reddit that yall might like.
129 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy