$1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Gold + Game Pass) Upgrade Sale

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '13        #1
2668 page views
43 comments

batmanwithprep 201 heat pts201
space
space
$10,723 | Props total: 13787 13787
$1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Gold + Game Pass) Upgrade Sale

The visit this link Microsoft Store is offering Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription on sale for $1.

The big news is that buying the Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships and combines them to run consecutively as Game Pass Ultimate.

For example, if you have 3-months of Xbox Live Gold and 3-months of Xbox Game Pass already in your account and join Ultimate as an Insider, you will be charged $1 for your first month. For subsequent months, we will apply 6 months toward your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (up to a maximum of 36-months).

Me, I had Xbox Live Gold membership that was set to run out next January. I didn't have Game Pass and never had it. For only $1 I now have Game Pass Ultimate for the next nine months.

I know some of yall like to stack Xbox Live Gold for up to 3 years, this would be a huge upgrade. Also see if you have any visit this link Microsoft Rewards Points you can redeem for Gold before converting. Plus don't forget to turn off recurring billing.

Last edited by batmanwithprep; 06-09-2019 at 05:35 PM..
+6   

best
worst
43 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
dadon85 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$34,994 | Props total: 20166 20166
I got $10 on my m$ account and I have gold but not game pass.

Can I use that $10 to get ultimate whatever for a year?

1 month ago '13        #3
batmanwithprep 201 heat pts201 OP
space
space
$10,723 | Props total: 13787 13787
 dadon85 said
I got $10 on my m$ account and I have gold but not game pass.

Can I use that $10 to get ultimate whatever for a year?
You mean like you have a $10 credit/balance? Yeah you can use that to buy Ultimate, that's how I paid for mine. It will last for 1 month + however long your Gold lasts.

1 month ago '09        #4
dadon85 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 batmanwithprep said
You mean like you have a $10 credit/balance? Yeah you can use that to buy Ultimate, that's how I paid for mine. It will last for 1 month + however long your Gold lasts.
Damn my gold is set til next year. Do I cancel after a month or is it $1 a month til my gold runs out.

Last edited by dadon85; 06-09-2019 at 06:11 PM..

1 month ago '05        #5
Krazie 138 heat pts138
space
space
$48,062 | Props total: 26914 26914
 dadon85 said
Damn my gold is set til next year. Do I cancel after a month or is it $1 a month til my gold runs out.
Its only a one-time charge of $1 until your current subscription ends next year. Then it'll be $15/month if you don't turn off auto renew.

It'll be wise to stock up on extra time BEFORE you convert to Ultimate. You can convert up to 3 years worth of time. So if you got the funds, you'd be saving a good deal of money in the long run to add on time first.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #6
MP 62 heat pts62
space
space
$27,124 | Props total: 11002 11002
My xbox live runs until July of 2021

1 month ago '09        #7
dadon85 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Krazie said
Its only a one-time charge of $1 until your current subscription ends next year. Then it'll be $15/month if you don't turn off auto renew.

It'll be wise to stock up on extra time BEFORE you convert to Ultimate. You can convert up to 3 years worth of time. So if you got the funds, you'd be saving a good deal of money in the long run to add on time first.
Build my gold for 3 years. Then a 1 time payment of $1 will get me the game pass for 3 years?

That sounds too good

When is the deadline ?
+1   

1 month ago '05        #8
Krazie 138 heat pts138
space
space
 dadon85 said
Build my gold for 3 years. Then a 1 time payment of $1 will get me the game pass for 3 years?

That sounds too good

When is the deadline ?
Don't think there's a deadline for the actual xbox live gold conversion. The $1 extra month thing is just temporary, I'll have to check when that ends.

But yeah the way you worded it is exactly how it works.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #9
Thongsong19 5 heat pts
space
space
$18,348 | Props total: 20012 20012
mine runs out march 2020 now

1 month ago '08        #10
dwise919 
space
space
$4,885 | Props total: 7127 7127
Umm someone simplify this for me please
+1   

1 month ago '13        #11
Thongsong19 5 heat pts
space
space
 dwise919 said
Umm someone simplify this for me please
say u have 5 months of gold and 2 months of gamepass ull have 7 months then + the 1 month ull pay for so ull have both for 8 months

1 month ago '04        #12
boimannie2004 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1456 1456
This seems like you can get fu*ked in the long run. Can we downgrade from Ultimate because that conversion rate seems low

i.e. 24 months of Gold code equals 8 months of Ultimate

[pic - click to view]

Guess if you use game pass as well it may be beneficial.

Last edited by boimannie2004; 06-09-2019 at 08:50 PM..

1 month ago '13        #13
Thongsong19 5 heat pts
space
space
 boimannie2004 said
This seems like you can get fu*ked in the long run. Can we downgrade from Ultimate because that conversion rate seems low

[pic - click to view]

Also that $1 is for the FIRST month only according to numerous sites and then you go to $15 per month.
it says my gold and gamepass both end on march 2020 so idk if those are fully right

1 month ago '18        #14
OptimisticCynic 2 heat pts
space
space
$421 | Props total: 1555 1555
Nice looking out. Have been waiting for this combo deal. As much as the lack of great, new Microsoft exclusives pissed me off this gen, they did save face with their GamePass. Love this sh*t.
+4   

1 month ago '13        #15
Thongsong19 5 heat pts
space
space
 boimannie2004 said

[pic - click to view]

haha my bad i read that wrong thats for after u join

1 month ago '05        #16
Krazie 138 heat pts138
space
space
 boimannie2004 said

[pic - click to view]

The conversion rate is exactly 1:1 based on dollar value.

Yes, you can go back to just Xbox live gold after ultimate expires. The regular stand-alone memberships aren't going anywhere.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #17
boimannie2004 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1456 1456
 Thongsong19 said
haha my bad i read that wrong thats for after u join
So yeah best to max it out at 36months if possible and not do it if you only have a month or so left on your membership.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #18
MilliRok 
space
space
$39 | Props total: 85 85
Yeah. Once you let the ultimate gamepass subscription lapse and cancel, you can use Xbox live and regular gamepass separately again.

I’m gonna be trying to get my hands on cheaper 6 months gamepass codes whenever good deals pop up. That seems to be the best way to reup when possible while having ultimate.

Last edited by MilliRok; 06-09-2019 at 10:05 PM..

1 month ago '10        #19
Rick Ross 226 heat pts226
space
space
$11,352 | Props total: 14529 14529
 MP said
My xbox live runs until July of 2021
you're welcome
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #20
zzxxccvvbb 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 1990 1990
Shout out to everyone else that only gets gamepass when there is a special offer
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
cuzjuan 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,740 | Props total: 3819 3819
 batmanwithprep said

The is offering Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription on sale for $1.

The big news is that buying the Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships and combines them to run consecutively as Game Pass Ultimate.

For example, if you have 3-months of Xbox Live Gold and 3-months of Xbox Game Pass already in your account and join Ultimate as an Insider, you will be charged $1 for your first month. For subsequent months, we will apply 6 months toward your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (up to a maximum of 36-months).

Me, I had Xbox Live Gold membership that was set to run out next January. I didn't have Game Pass and never had it. For only $1 I now have Game Pass Ultimate for the next nine months.

I know some of yall like to stack Xbox Live Gold for up to 3 years, this would be a huge upgrade. Also see if you have any you can redeem for Gold before converting. Plus don't forget to turn off recurring billing.
alread got my sh*t on lock til like sept..
lets go find our next fav game boys!

4 weeks ago '05        #22
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 12280 12280
I was reading that after that ends and it goes to $15 a month, you can not go back to just a regular gold subscription before the conversion. So you will not be able to buy the gold passes anymore with that gamertag and all purchases including games with gold on that gamertag will be lost.

So basically, after your sub ends after the conversion, you have to pay $15 a month to keep your purchases.So, they make it look nice now for $1 so you jump on and even prepay ahead 3 years only to stikck it to you after your sub ends. Now they just got your money up front, interest free and still get you even more after lol

I think this is them trying to k*ll gold off and convert everyone to whatever their new service is, especially the game streaming/cloud sh*t. You'll see my grandfathered in Gold for awhile until those prices start dropping the way Gold prices been dropping lately

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by precys; 06-18-2019 at 08:12 PM..

4 weeks ago '04        #23
cuzjuan 19 heat pts19
space
space
 precys said
I was reading that after that ends and it goes to $15 a month, you can not go back to just a regular gold subscription before the conversion. So you will not be able to buy the gold passes anymore with that gamertag and all purchases including games with gold on that gamertag will be lost.

So basically, after your sub ends after the conversion, you have to pay $15 a month to keep your purchases.So, they make it look nice now for $1 so you jump on and even prepay ahead 3 years only to stikck it to you after your sub ends. Now they just got your money up front, interest free and still get you even more after lol

I think this is them trying to k*ll gold off and convert everyone to whatever their new service is, especially the game streaming/cloud sh*t. You'll see my grandfathered in Gold for awhile until those prices start dropping the way Gold prices been dropping lately

[pic - click to view]

umm, dumb a*s... those who aint cheap (like myself) been buying both for the last year any way, so saving a couple dollars for something you were doing any way makes sense...

BEST VALUE IN GAMING punk!
?

4 weeks ago '05        #24
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 12280 12280
 cuzjuan said
umm, dumb a*s... those who aint cheap (like myself) been buying both for the last year any way, so saving a couple dollars for something you were doing any way makes sense...

BEST VALUE IN GAMING punk!
?

You missed the entire point just to name call lmfaoo It has nothing to do with being cheap. It has to do with not every one needs the game pass to rent games in order to play them. I buy my games out right. If anything, the pass is for the cheap people that can't afford to just buy the game and instead rent it monthly to play it. Just like people that rent the modem the ISP gives you instead of just buying one. You do what suits your pockets and I'll do what suits mine. This isn't a competition for one to show off something that is meaningless to another. Congrats for not feeling broke

Last edited by precys; 06-18-2019 at 09:18 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #25
cuzjuan 19 heat pts19
space
space
 precys said
You missed the entire point just to name call lmfaoo It has nothing to do with being cheap. It has to do with not every one needs the game pass to rent games in order to play them. I buy my games out right. If anything, the pass is for the cheap people that can't afford to just buy the game and instead rent it monthly to play it. Just like people that rent the modem the ISP gives you instead of just buying one. You do what suits your pockets and I'll do what suits mine. This isn't a competition for one to show off something that is meaningless to another. Congrats for not feeling broke
thats cool since u put it that way... but for those who been doing this since day one.. this is exactly what we been wanting... and ive tried.. you can absolutely cancel and go back to one or the other.. i dont know about your library tho, but im pretty sure your library will also be intact...

if they have the tech to keep track of multiple gamertags wit the same name, im sure your library is good to go on that azure cloud technology

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  52
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ex 17, then shared photo of her b..
279 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+64online now  15
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
84 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  14
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Lashana Lynch will reportedly be the new 007. (Great Headline..but)
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy