May 25 - New report reveals why Trump aides dread flying on Air Force One w/ Trump

most viewed right now
9 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '06        #1
2252 page views
36 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6666 heat pts6666
space
space
$59,627 | Props total: 37586 37586
May 25 - New report reveals why Trump aides dread flying on Air Force One w/ Trump

On Friday, President Donald Trump claimed that his approval rating would be 75 percent if not for “the fake news,” reported Aaron Rupar on Twitter.

It’s par for the course for the President to complain about being treated unfairly. In fact, a new report reveals that Trump’s staff dread being on Air Force One with him. The President apparently doesn’t sleep. And he’s constantly freaking out about being treated unfairly.

“It’s like being held captive,” one official told CNN of traveling with the President on Air Force One.

“When Trump first took office, staffers clamored to travel on overseas trips. But now, in the third year of his presidency, several officials said they do their best to avoid staffing the trips because of the chaotic nature that typically accompanies them,” CNN reports.

“During international flights, Trump typically remains in the front cabin. He does four things, the current and former aides said: eats, watches television or reads newspapers, talks with staff and calls friends and allies back home as he zips away into foreign skies.”

“Trump will spend hours reviewing cable news coverage recorded on a TiVo-like device or sifting through cardboard boxes of newspapers and magazines that have been lugged aboard,” CNN continues.

“He’ll summon sleeping staffers to his office at moments the rest of the plane is dark, impatient to discuss his upcoming meetings or devise a response to something he saw in the media.”

CNN spoke with five current and former officials for the report.

visit this link https://www.alternet.org/ .. the-president/
+8   

36 comments for "May 25 - New report reveals why Trump aides dread flying on Air Force One w/ Trump"

3 weeks ago '14        #2
Jimmy2Timez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,503 | Props total: 7243 7243
+9   

3 weeks ago '07        #3
justblazedown3 
space
space
$1,699 | Props total: 1695 1695
 RAZAH CUTS said

[pic - click to view]

On Friday, President Donald Trump claimed that his approval rating would be 75 percent if not for “the fake news,” reported Aaron Rupar on Twitter.

It’s par for the course for the President to complain about being treated unfairly. In fact, a new report reveals that Trump’s staff dread being on Air Force One with him. The President apparently doesn’t sleep. And he’s constantly freaking out about being treated unfairly.

“It’s like being held captive,” one official told CNN of traveling with the President on Air Force One.

“When Trump first took office, staffers clamored to travel on overseas trips. But now, in the third year of his presidency, several officials said they do their best to avoid staffing the trips because of the chaotic nature that typically accompanies them,” CNN reports.

“During international flights, Trump typically remains in the front cabin. He does four things, the current and former aides said: eats, watches television or reads newspapers, talks with staff and calls friends and allies back home as he zips away into foreign skies.”

“Trump will spend hours reviewing cable news coverage recorded on a TiVo-like device or sifting through cardboard boxes of newspapers and magazines that have been lugged aboard,” CNN continues.

“He’ll summon sleeping staffers to his office at moments the rest of the plane is dark, impatient to discuss his upcoming meetings or devise a response to something he saw in the media.”

CNN spoke with five current and former officials for the report.

@razorburns

Give it up already bruh, AIN'T NOBODY with a brain suffering from commonsense believing their fradulant news with one official told CNN..... do you not see how weak this sh*t is?

[video - click to view]

@razahcuts

[pic - click to view]

3 weeks ago '18        #4
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
$239 | Props total: 276 276

[pic - click to view]

sh*t is weaksauce with the overreach. THE fu*k ELSE do you want him to do? Im surprised they didn't complain when he took a p*ss or a sh*t either. Anything to deflect what's coming..

3 weeks ago '17        #5
lucifershammer 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 26801 26801
Trump is an Adderall addict
+20   

3 weeks ago '17        #6
Class of 2017 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$2,447 | Props total: 9468 9468
Same people that call this bullsh*t are the same people that were pushing for impeachment over mustardgate

[pic - click to view]

+18   

3 weeks ago '18        #7
danneywilliams 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5351 5351
So, he doesn't sleep, eats, watches/reads the news, and talks with people on the phone. BIG fu*kING DEAL WHY IS THIS A NEWS STORY YOU fu*kING f*g**tS

3 weeks ago '10        #9
Bandito 230 heat pts230
space
space
space
$8,720 | Props total: 21365 21365
 danneywilliams said
So, he doesn't sleep, eats, watches/reads the news, and talks with people on the phone. BIG fu*kING DEAL WHY IS THIS A NEWS STORY YOU fu*kING f*g**tS
Not sleeping or eating are the signs of a drug addict or someone withdrawing from drugs. That or someone that has the brain chemistry of the previously mentioned. Dementia and other ailments see these symptoms as well. It is not normal and needs to be called out.

The "news" he watches/reads are trash. You are more informed if you don't digest those sources at all.

It seems the people he talks to don't want to interact with someone that has the previously mentioned afflictions.

I don't like talking to crackheads either.

Take all the sh*t that you listed as not being a big deal and put it on the president of the United States, I would think the press would be interested and report on it.

Your acceptance of this sh*t is really bringing the standard of what the presidency of the US is. It wasn't too high to begin with. Is the end goal to have the worst person ever to hold the office? I'm really starting to think that. Actually I am not. I knew that was the goal in 2016.

The dishonesty is the thing that gets me. Y'all put trump in the White House. Own up to it. You did your worst and won.
+9   

3 weeks ago '18        #10
space
space
 Bandito said
Not sleeping or eating are the signs of a drug addict or someone withdrawing from drugs. That or someone that has the brain chemistry of the previously mentioned. Dementia and other ailments see these symptoms as well. [B[It is not normal[/b] and needs to be called out.

The "news" he watches/reads are trash. You are more informed if you don't digest those sources at all.

It seems the people he talks to don't want to interact with someone that has the previously mentioned afflictions.

I don't like talking to crackheads either.

Take all the sh*t that you listed as not being a big deal and put it on the president of the United States, I would think the press would be interested and report on it.

Your acceptance of this sh*t is really bringing the standard of what the presidency of the US is. It wasn't too high to begin with. Is the end goal to have the worst person ever to hold the office? I'm really starting to think that. Actually I am not. I knew that was the goal in 2016.

The dishonesty is the thing that gets me. Y'all put trump in the White House. Own up to it. You did your worst and won.
How fu*king retarded are you? He doesn't sleep doesn't mean he never sleeps you absolute retard. Do you act this retarded on purpose? How the fu*k do you know what he reads, you retard? Are you onboard AF1 or are you just some loser f*g**t on the internet who roots against America?

3 weeks ago '16        #11
BlueGold 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,258 | Props total: 8076 8076
Dude must be geekin off more than prescribed.

I take adderall on the daily. I eat and sleep fine off them.

Only thing is I smoke more than usual when I’m on them.

Always take a break from them too or lower the dose just to reset your body.
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #12
Bandito 230 heat pts230
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
How fu*king retarded are you? He doesn't sleep doesn't mean he never sleeps you absolute retard. Do you act this retarded on purpose? How the fu*k do you know what he reads, you retard? Are you onboard AF1 or are you just some loser f*g**t on the internet who roots against America?

fu*k America. I don't believe in nation/states.

I am probably the most radical motherfu*ker on Boxden. Any insult you have I accept as a positive character trait. You can not insult me. Get that through your mind first.

I don't deal with emotions when it comes to politics. In some ways I am worst than trump followers in that regard. I have a certain political theology I want to be implemented and don't care how much of a piece of sh*t the politicians are that I need to do that.

Again, it is the lying about trump being a political mastermind that got me fu*ked up. I had a better understanding of the system in my teens.

Just admit you wanted to throw someone in there to "fu*k sh*t up."

Also admit that the person you choose didn't know how to fu*k sh*t up.
+5   

3 weeks ago '07        #13
yolaboy 191 heat pts191
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 12357 12357
 RAZAH CUTS said
“Trump will spend hours reviewing cable news coverage recorded on a TiVo-like device or sifting through cardboard boxes of newspapers and magazines that have been lugged aboard,”
this is the most concerning part of the story, dude is spending all his time studying how to manipulate public opinion
+6   

3 weeks ago '18        #14
space
space
 Bandito said
fu*k America. I don't believe in nation/states.

I am probably the most radical motherfu*ker on Boxden. Any insult you have I accept as a positive character trait. You can not insult me. Get that through your mind first.

I don't deal with emotions when it comes to politics. In some ways I am worst than trump followers in that regard. I have a certain political theology I want to be implemented and don't care how much of a piece of sh*t the politicians are that I need to do that.

Again, it is the lying about trump being a political mastermind that got me fu*ked up. I had a better understanding of the system in my teens.

Just admit you wanted to throw someone in there to "fu*k sh*t up."

Also admit that the person you choose didn't know how to fu*k sh*t up.
Quoting this sh*t so you can never erase it. I knew all you commie fu*ks hated America.

Of course Trump supporters threw him in there to fu*k sh*t up. Are you fu*king retarded? That was the whole point! The people were not satisfied with the status quo obviously, you fu*king retard!

Last edited by danneywilliams; 05-26-2019 at 04:40 AM..

3 weeks ago '17        #15
Naga Sadow 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 53931 53931
 lucifershammer said
Trump is an Adderall addict
If sounds like he's suffering from dementia like his dad did.

Cognitive changes

Memory loss, which is usually noticed by a spouse or someone else

Difficulty communicating or finding words

Difficulty with visual and spatial abilities, such as getting lost while driving

Difficulty reasoning or problem-solving

Difficulty handling complex tasks

Difficulty with planning and organizing

Difficulty with coordination and motor functions

Confusion and disorientation

Psychological changes

Personality changes

Depression

Anxiety

Inappropriate behavior

Paranoia

Agitation

Hallucinations

He has exhibited all of these behaviors in many instances.
+13   

3 weeks ago '10        #16
Bandito 230 heat pts230
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Quoting this sh*t so you can never erase it. I knew all you commie fu*ks hated America.

Of course Trump supporters threw him in there to fu*k sh*t up. Are you fu*king retarded? That was the whole point! The people were not satisfied with the status quo obviously, you fu*king retard!

Quoting you so people can see that trump followers only picked trump to fu*k sh*t up. Not for any other qualifications.

A man? that has never been successful in any personal endeavors before is going to fu*k up Washington D.C..

Comical.

For the record. I am not a "commie"

I believe in capitalism. I have benefited from capitalism and am posting this from my home I own.

I hate governments more than any trump followers. I don't seperate them by nation. They can all disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't give a fu*k. Call me an anarchist. Never a 'commie."

That is why I hate trump followers using our movement to prop up trump. He is one of the most corporatist politicians ever. Every one of his actions has corporate interests in consideration first. Not one has had the majority of Americans its focus. Even his limpwristed attack on illegal immigration doesn't address the American companies hiring those people.

trump is a fake patriot. Anyone of his follwers that haven't disowned him yet are as well.

Remember. I'm saying this as someone that doesn't believe that not having patriotism is an insult. I can still say that is true of trump and his followers. Why don't they accept that?

You have accepted the truth about why trump was elected. But, seem to be conflicted about other truths that are in front of you.

Your victim mentality is also lacking. You can't complain about being a follower of the so-called leader of the free world. It doesn't work that way.

I could keep going on about how weak trump followers are. I am afraid they will mistakenly see how powerful they really are.
+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #17
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$25,995 | Props total: 41864 41864
 justblazedown3 said
@razorburns

Give it up already bruh, AIN'T NOBODY with a brain suffering from commonsense believing their fradulant news with one official told CNN..... do you not see how weak this sh*t is?

@razahcuts

[pic - click to view]

The last sentence literally says FIVE staffers
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #18
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,322 | Props total: 3194 3194
these bi*ches get paid too??
and if he checks all the news surely this news will get to him
so there complaining is going to make it worse.
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #19
DadeCounty 7 heat pts
space
space
$651 | Props total: 4159 4159
 danneywilliams said

The president is a bi*ch like his followers... seems like news to me, f*g**t
+4   

3 weeks ago '11        #20
SomeOnesoN 215 heat pts215
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 6850 6850
 danneywilliams said

And you call us "Commies" that "Hate America? You can't see how dumb and hypocritical you sound?

So basically, because things weren't going "your way" (status quo) you'd rather just see the world burn, eh? You guys are nothing but demons.

[pic - click to view]

+5   

3 weeks ago '15        #21
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 4084 4084
 BlueGold said

Only thing is I smoke more than usual when I’m on them.

Always take a break from them too or lower the dose just to reset your body.
Bruh if u smoke it’s aiding your ability to sleep and providing you an appetite. The literal balance to a stimulant even though different strains have overt stimulant effects. A true Adderal abuser is essentially a lightweight meth addict.
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #22
LivinProof 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 6145 6145
n*gga prolly wired off whatever sh*t he's taking on them flights.

One thing I have never understood, is how Trump supporters ever viewed him as tough or "alpha". Everything he's ever said/done has screamed "bi*ch a*s n*gga".
+7   

3 weeks ago '05        #23
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 1522 1522

now, in the third year of his presidency, several officials said they do their best to avoid staffing the trips because of the chaotic nature that typically accompanies them,” CNN reports.

[pic - click to view]

Something is wrong with you if you found ANY problem with what's in this story. Not only is this not "chaotic" behavior, this would be expected of any exec or politician who typically has to know what's in a bill with 100s of pages. No President reads them himself. Their a*sistants read through entire bills and do verbal and written reports so this type of work load isn't even out of the norm or unexpected.

Could you imagine an intern actually complaining about having to go over a meeting on a private jet flight with the ceo?

Last edited by autoraptronix; 05-26-2019 at 09:46 AM..

3 weeks ago '05        #24
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 1522 1522
 BlueGold said

Soo....this to you is "geeked off more than prescribed":

[pic - click to view]

Watching tv, eating, talking to people in person or on the phone.

That's what being "geeked" looks like.

3 weeks ago '07        #25
justblazedown3 
space
space
$1,699 | Props total: 1695 1695
 Skateboard T said
The last sentence literally says FIVE staffers
Yeah but thats like talking to five randies on FB and calling them sources.... is all im trying to say.

Seriously, i can't even listen to CNN or MSNBC.... when your awake, woke, or just intuitive its hard to listen to people reading prompters how dont speak their own mind and regurgitate things in the Mockingbird sense repeating it every other hour sometimes even 3-5 in a show. Thats brainwashing to me.

I said and told all my BX brothers that Q said how this was gonna go down and as of right now hes/she who ever it is has been 100% right so far. Its like they know exactly who the left is gonna do things and lets them dobit to expose their antics and then comes out with the material/proof/documents to expose them for lying. That Russia sh*t was on blast for 2+ years and they still wont let it go because its all they got to try and fool Americans.

Like i been saying

To the leftist and their queen and wanna be king bummer....

[video - click to view]

I want all of us to come through and join up and really bring new energy to the country and get sh*t going right. No more k*lling innocemt people here, there, anywhere. Take them trillions of dollars for DOD and fix inner cities and educate the masses and rebuild this country together and help one another cause we arent alone.

There are so mamy good people here and we can do it. We can give purpose to the many who are struggling to fix the holes in their hearts and stop k*lling themselves with the drugs these corporations are supplying.

We dont need prayers we need each other and we need truth and its gonna come with transparency and expose the evil within. Once thats over with we hang em all!

I believe we are living gods and together we can do wonders. But this pray and hope sh*t is just a mind fu*k of their brainwashing. They know it dont do sh*t so they use if to benefit themselves.

Why us are churches tax exempt?

Apologies for the rant but I wish more people gave the right kind of fu*k and wanted to fix this country so our future generations have better then we have had. Although improbable it's not impossible. We can do anything if we exercise teamwork we can make the dreamwork!

[pic - click to view]

+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  49
NBA Damon Jones to break major news Monday morning on Get Up ESPN
254 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+52online now  43
Ayo...Im Gonna Bust a Nut In Her
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  32
Jun 16 - He wanted to apologize for cutting off another driver. both end up dead
175 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Detroit rapper confirms Lil Durk was the shooter
177 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy