The Game is shocked gang unity dont work

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '17        #1
4734 page views
97 comments

Chozen Ones 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$7,522 | Props total: 10397 10397
The Game is shocked gang unity dont work

View this post on Instagram

I woke up & am just now being made aware of the Black & Hispanic war going on in Long Beach & I have aversion for the entire situation. There has always been implanted division in Los Angeles between crips & bloods which growing up was normal. No one is really there to give youth the comprehension to make them understand that there is no root to the self hate we possess for one another. It’s been over 60 years for the Bloods & Crips & even longer for Blacks & Hispanics. In Compton, we have a few Hispanic gangs, which to them if you were Black period, it was a green light to k*ll you & vice versa. For me it was hard to grasp because I grew up in a foster home & I had brothers who were Hispanic so I always got a pass as they did because everyone knew we were family. Once I turned 18, I went my separate way & so did my (Mexican) brothers Calvin & Chris. Me being from “Cedar Block Piru” & them being from “Playboy Gangstas” never altered the LOVE we had in our hearts from one another. It wasn’t easy growing up together as we both had to defend each other from our respective races until they got the picture that we weren’t going to fold. Few years passed & I got signed to Aftermath & I was working on my 1st album & when I recorded my single “Westside Story” Calvin came to support me & him being there reminded me to start my song off with “Crip n*ggas, Blood n*ggas, Ese’s, Asians, Dominicans, Puerto Rican’s, Whiteboy’s, Jamaicans etc.... & that ended up having a tremendous impact on the unity not only in Los Angeles but worldwide. In life, most good things come to an end & as the years passed tension here rose again & Calvin “Spanky” (my brother pictured above) ended up getting murdered in this city after going thru everything we went thru growing up simply because we cannot outgrow this hate for one another implemented by the government so that we k*ll each other off making it easier for them to gentrify our neighborhoods & save them money they’d have to spend educating us & creating more jobs. If any Black or Hispanic kid or adult reads this, understand that the cycle needs to be broken & you are the key. There has always been #BlackAndBrownLove. #RIPCalvin ✊🏾🇲🇽

A post shared by The Game (@losangelesconfidential) on

ig_mid=XAjDVgAAAAFKJ4AF-dulQoDD8XFt
+19   

97 comments for "The Game is shocked gang unity dont work"

3 weeks ago '17        #2
Willy Boban 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$8,898 | Props total: 37845 37845
Props. But I didn't no Game was a foster child.

3 weeks ago '17        #3
LostTenets 264 heat pts264
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 30030 30030
Incel OP's mother must have not put extra ketchup on his plate like he told her. We will all feel the wrath now

[video - click to view]

+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #4
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,090 | Props total: 9882 9882
Did this n*gga say he was a foster child???

n*gga too old to still be lying about nonsense.
+31   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
Chozen Ones 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
That pedo snitch 9 dipsh*t stay hurtin over Danny

3 weeks ago '06        #6
J Money B&W 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 775 775
 ChiHoodrichback said

When his Documentary album came out there was a deluxe version where he talks about it. I believe hes mentioned it on songs before too.
+13   

3 weeks ago '04        #7
Adwerdz 439 heat pts439
space
space
$39,171 | Props total: 42311 42311
The fu*k is this clout chasing clown rambling about now?
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #8
kidsensational 
space
space
space
$38 | Props total: 94 94
Damn internet n*ggas will always Clown on game cuz they 50 Stan’s. They never met both these nikkas but ride or die for fiddy no matter what
+9   

3 weeks ago '19        #9
Kiwi 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$547 | Props total: 1628 1628
 ChiHoodrichback said

He ain't foster kid???
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #10
baddie 95 heat pts95
space
space
space
$6,918 | Props total: 20588 20588
Lol Mexicans and blacks still beefing in Cali? But but but the South is racist...

+11   

3 weeks ago '18        #11
YouSmokeReggie 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 425 425
 Marty CVP said

[pic - click to view]

I’m never letting Gayme live all this down man
It was all cool til the bootymeat pic

U ain’t even gotta post a n*gga in his draws I’m surprised u saved it to ur device and didn’t crop it out or put a emoji over the n*gga

3 weeks ago '05        #12
TripleBeamKing 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 168 168
 kidsensational said
Damn internet n*ggas will always Clown on game cuz they 50 Stans. They never met both these nikkas but ride or die for fiddy no matter what
game being a lame aint got sh*t to do with 50

[pic - click to view]

+19   

3 weeks ago '05        #13
tokinjohn 3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$18,618 | Props total: 94151 94151
 baddie said
Lol Mexicans and blacks still beefing in Cali? But but but the South is racist...

Mexicans didn't enslave us tho and your racists continue to be mad at you for skin color and rep that hate with a badge of honor in your face...stop being regional/divisional, fu*k sh*t everywhere

3 weeks ago '15        #14
boosiebadazz 
space
space
$325 | Props total: 670 670
 tokinjohn said
Mexicans didn't enslave us tho and your racists continue to be mad at you for skin color and rep that hate with a badge of honor in your face...stop being regional/divisional, fu*k sh*t everywhere
do u hate on arabs too like u do whites? because they are still enslaving black people to this day and conquered whole north africa
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #15
zayan 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 9160 9160
Am I tripping or did I read somewhere that Game’s family is from Honduras

3 weeks ago '17        #16
Chozen Ones 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Token ur a fool.

What type of token “black” are you John?

The black Cali guy that caps for Mexicans?

3 weeks ago '16        #17
FutureHipHop 
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 2771 2771
Me and my big homie U tried to unite the bloods and crips
But my homie Nip died in vain cause theres still conflict
And this is not Drake and Kanye or like how I did Kim K
this is 187 like death Row back in the day
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #18
beigebohemoth18 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$702 | Props total: 1100 1100
You cant purify something thats of satan
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #19
Dehone 
space
space
$3,549 | Props total: 10842 10842
Oh, n*ggas still think "black and brown" is an actual thing

Brown will call us a monkey and thug as quickly as the white boy in Tennessee will if not quicker

Last edited by Dehone; 05-26-2019 at 04:25 AM..
+17   

3 weeks ago '10        #20
Bandito 228 heat pts228
space
space
space
$8,708 | Props total: 21280 21280
 Dehone said
Oh, n*ggas still think "black and brown" is an actual thing

Brown will call us a monkey and thug as quickly as the white boy in Tennessee will if not quicker

And a Black Person will be quick to jump in this thread and talk down on Brown people.

Don't care about game and all that twitter sh*t.

But, in the next 20 years brown and black folks are going to be the majority of this country. What is the use of that power if the new minority (white people) can still use that divide.

People are really looking at small sh*t and not seeing the big picture. White people are going to be less than 50% of the population of America. You are seeing the last grasps of white privilege now. trump will be the last white man as president and they went all in.
+12   

3 weeks ago '17        #21
Mr Scaramucci 1160 heat pts1160
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 60539 60539
 LostTenets said
Incel OP's mother must have not put extra ketchup on his plate like he told her. We will all feel the wrath now

Man shut your fu*kin a*s up
God damn

3 weeks ago '13        #22
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,476 | Props total: 5023 5023
I remembered I was considering moving to california,then I found out about mexicans terrorizing random black people at their own free will and I've legitimately have been confused ever since.Not so much because of the mexicans but how they even feel so bold to try that anyway plus through a compton fire bombing incident on Christmas I learned black people out there are a bit different(so many ways but on this subject,their cape/stockholm syndrome towards other races ESPECIALLY mexicans).

I learned quick like that Cali was NOT what I thought it was for a black person as whole,sh*t actually seems depressing.It has to be a VERY good reason for me to even think going to California is a good idea with what I now know of that state(like once in a lifetime job status or America finally started to actually crash and burn and california separated itself,etc)

3 weeks ago '13        #23
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,476 | Props total: 5023 5023
Hell I remember seeing a video a while back of Vince Staples clowning his boy for not getting in a race riot(rightfully so)yet game claims to not know of the black and brown in Long Beach.I think even Goldie Loc had a jab or two at Longos way back in the early 00's(not sure if true but I read they shot his sister or some sh*t afterwards).

Just too much fake sh*t out there.

3 weeks ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1595 heat pts1595
space
space
$64,706 | Props total: 72811 72811
 Route03X said
Hell I remember seeing a video a while back of Vince Staples clowning his boy for not getting in a race riot(rightfully so)yet game claims to not know of the black and brown in Long Beach.I think even Goldie Loc had a jab or two at Longos way back in the early 00's(not sure if true but I read they shot his sister or some sh*t afterwards).

Just too much fake sh*t out there.
The Long Beach sh*t just started popping off heavy a week back. It's always been black and brown even tho some brown and black are good.

3 weeks ago '15        #25
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,507 | Props total: 22052 22052
In general most other races are racist...asian, Hispanic doesnt matter of course theres some outliers. I was never one to try to fit in tho with other races so i could give af crazy yall on the west are dealing with that.
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  34
audio inside Pusha T ft. Lauryn Hill - Coming Home (Unreleased)
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  32
Video inside Heavy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  27
Jun 14 - Bootleg liquor eyed as cause of Dominican Republic tourist deaths