Fan Makes Perfect Game of Thrones Grand Finale Ending!

most viewed right now
9 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '05        #1
2630 page views
51 comments

CaShMoNeYDfG 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,195 | Props total: 1709 1709
Fan Makes Perfect Game of Thrones Grand Finale Ending!

visit this link https://twitter.com/emiliaciarked/status/1131181511246528513?s=21

I would’ve taken this over that bullsh*t the writers wrote
+10   

51 comments for "Fan Makes Perfect Game of Thrones Grand Finale Ending!"

4 weeks ago '11        #2
dymablink 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 5612 5612
So bran is the Night King and he uses Danarys to destroy kings landing?
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #3
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$774 | Props total: 2713 2713
Yeah, at least it would've made sense.
+9   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,694 | Props total: 10719 10719
Lol what ?

If NK could warg and transfer his conscience into Bran why would he not just transfer Brans knowledge into his own able body ?
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
Good Guy Ry 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,259 | Props total: 35727 35727
 C.R.I.P. said
Lol what ?

If NK could warg and transfer his conscience into Bran why would he not just transfer Brans knowledge into his own able body ?
I'm amazed people in the comments thought this would've been a better ending than the original. So Bran is magically the NK at the end with no hint on how and he can control Dany without her knowing when even Hodor knew after he was being controlled.

Twilight Zone.
+12   

4 weeks ago '09        #6
Puppet Master 190 heat pts190
space
space
$26,475 | Props total: 33973 33973
get this bullsh*t the fu*k outta here

show was perfect from Season 1-8

4 weeks ago '07        #7
pandadays 436 heat pts436
space
space
$15,025 | Props total: 15363 15363
So tired of these Dany Stan's whining about this shyt. Show was perfect, fuk your dragon queen and get over it

3 weeks ago '16        #8
ahHLeckzz 
space
space
space
$78 | Props total: 346 346
 Good Guy Ry said
I'm amazed people in the comments thought this would've been a better ending than the original. So Bran is magically the NK at the end with no hint on how and he can control Dany without her knowing when even Hodor knew after he was being controlled.

Twilight Zone.
Bran has magically been able to time travel and warg people. This would have made sense because atleast bran and the nights king plots would have actually mattered. They failed to explain the nights king. What was his goals and why. Who was he? Why did he need sacrifices? Why was he tunnel visioning bran? The popular theory is that The Nights King is Brandon The Builder; founder of house Stark, who showed godlike abilities in creating intricate structures like Winterfell, The Wall, Storms End etc.. Now we have another Godlike Brandon “ Bran” Stark who is time traveling and all knowing. Some think Brandon The Builder is Reincarnated again and again in his descendants. There is some evidence in the books to support this. It isnt so far fetched.
+11   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,487 | Props total: 11493 11493
This ending would've been stupid.

The point of the NK was to cause eternal night.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #10
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,492 | Props total: 1796 1796
So basically whoever made this is calling Dany a bi*ch.

3 weeks ago '05        #11
Micheal C. Will 33 heat pts33
space
space
$31,838 | Props total: 30228 30228
So I'm a*suming whoever made this stupid a*s ending didn't watch all 8 seasons

Brandon as the Night King or just a regular walker with no explanation whatsoever?

I mean you idiots did see how these walkers were created right, it was either by death from a walker or dragon glass inserted in the chest.

Were any of these scenarios ever introduced in Brandon's timeline?

3 weeks ago '08        #12
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$4,502 | Props total: 11023 11023
I think we are all in disbelief that they fu*ked up the last 2 seasons of this show. 10 years is a long time to invest into something just to have to 2 producers say "fu*k this let's go do Star Wars".
+21   

3 weeks ago '16        #13
ahHLeckzz 
space
space
space
 Negusis said
This ending would've been stupid.

The point of the NK was to cause eternal night.
For what purpose?
+5   

3 weeks ago '16        #14
ahHLeckzz 
space
space
space
 MrFourteen5 said
I think we are all in disbelief that they fu*ked up the last 2 seasons of this show. 10 years is a long time to invest into something just to have to 2 producers say "fu*k this let's go do Star Wars".
They’ve been fu*king up since season 5 and ran out of source material. The Dorne plot was blundered in such a way to where they were of little consequence by the endyet an entire season was spent on them and “bad pu**y”.
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #15
ahHLeckzz 
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
So I'm a*suming whoever made this stupid a*s ending didn't watch all 8 seasons

Brandon as the Night King or just a regular walker with no explanation whatsoever?

I mean you idiots did see how these walkers were created right, it was either by death from a walker or dragon glass inserted in the chest.

Were any of these scenarios ever introduced in Brandon's timeline?
Lmfao you’re misinformed the nights king is not a walker. Hes an other. Two different things. An other who made more others with the touch of his hand (crasters sons). Did you forget when he grabbed brans arm? Apart from that Bran is omnipresent. Past, present and future which makes things far more complicated than even someone with your great knowledge can come to comprehend in a few short sentences. In short ; smd.
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #16
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 ahHLeckzz said
For what purpose?
Like Alfred said in the Dark Knight, some people just want to see the world burn.

There's people in real life like that. Some people just want to cause destruction.

3 weeks ago '04        #17
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,694 | Props total: 10719 10719
 ahHLeckzz said
For what purpose?
To destroy mankind. He was created to be a sentient weapon. Nothing more, nothing less.

3 weeks ago '16        #18
ahHLeckzz 
space
space
space
 Negusis said
Like Alfred said in the Dark Knight, some people just want to see the world burn.

There's people in real life like that. Some people just want to cause destruction.
I guess; i just wish they atleast expressed that.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #19
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$53,002 | Props total: 15402 15402
the conclusion of the show was fine. I thought most people main complaint was how it got there...

I know there’s more people out there that are mad that they didn’t get the ending they want they just don’t want to admit the sh*t
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #20
Bonaparte 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 3010 3010
 MrFourteen5 said

I don't think most of the "new" show watchers realize that people have been watching the show for nearly 10 years (and some book readers going back to 1996). It's easy to binge watch it in a span less than a month but fans from the beginning watched it for nearly a decade for D&D to say...
...let alone take 2 years to make the final 6 episodes. It's still a top show due to the visuals, but story-wise after the season 5, it's been noticeably sh*tty writing.

"Winter is Coming"

Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-24-2019 at 06:50 AM..
+8   

3 weeks ago '16        #21
YKing 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 11285 11285
the show wrapped sh*t up fine

3 weeks ago '16        #22
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 ahHLeckzz said
I guess; i just wish they atleast expressed that.
I think they did though. They didnt really give the NK any real personality besides destruction. Its like a bad virus. Viruses dont have personality, they just destroy.

Some people k*ll people just to see the light go out in their eyes. Amd they get off on it.

3 weeks ago '07        #23
DaKid91 
space
space
$866 | Props total: 1433 1433
The show ending was okay, but i wish they had more episodes to show dang turning or even the dynamic between Jon and Dany, like how are they so in love when they just fu*ked on the boat, one episode lol, it looked so forced and rushed they coulda did a better job.
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #24
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,511 | Props total: 5994 5994
 ahHLeckzz said
Bran has magically been able to time travel and warg people. This would have made sense because atleast bran and the nights king plots would have actually mattered. They failed to explain the nights king. What was his goals and why. Who was he? Why did he need sacrifices? Why was he tunnel visioning bran? The popular theory is that The Nights King is Brandon The Builder; founder of house Stark, who showed godlike abilities in creating intricate structures like Winterfell, The Wall, Storms End etc.. Now we have another Godlike Brandon “ Bran” Stark who is time traveling and all knowing. Some think Brandon The Builder is Reincarnated again and again in his descendants. There is some evidence in the books to support this. It isnt so far fetched.
They explained enough to show that the Night King was made by the children. To just make him the NK all of a sudden without establishing it first... Is MUCH worse writing and exactly what people are complaining about.

Popular theory is that The Night King is Bran the Breaker's brother. Likely has nothing to do with Bran the Builder

3 weeks ago '12        #25
Faythung 1392 heat pts1392
space
space
$15,488 | Props total: 10406 10406
 ahHLeckzz said
For what purpose?
The Children of the Forest created him/them to defend them against man. Once the COTF and the world of man made peace the WW couldn't be undone .

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  49
NBA Damon Jones to break major news Monday morning on Get Up ESPN
254 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+52online now  43
Ayo...Im Gonna Bust a Nut In Her
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  32
Jun 16 - He wanted to apologize for cutting off another driver. both end up dead
175 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Detroit rapper confirms Lil Durk was the shooter
177 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy