Thick Cuban Rapper Shot Video At Nipsey Memorial

most viewed right now
+55  139
97 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '17        #1
3753 page views
31 comments

MilliRock 130 heat pts130
space
space
$5,152 | Props total: 27215 27215
Thick Cuban Rapper Shot Video At Nipsey Memorial

View this post on Instagram

#stretchmarks are beautiful ...Embrace em sis👌🏽

A post shared by Jolane Mason (@jolane_aka_jymini) on

31 comments for "Thick Cuban Rapper Shot Video At Nipsey Memorial"

3 weeks ago '12        #2
icdstyles 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7 | Props total: 78 78
Puttin in work and angles to not let that big a*s gut show lol
+24   

3 weeks ago '07        #3
Pistol Peter 36 heat pts36
space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 3972 3972
the fu*k good with them pants lol
+7   

3 weeks ago '10        #4
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 12647 12647
She thick..she suck..but them pants??
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
PackerTrelli3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 11837 11837
Why she wearing that big bra??? t*tties in them like a baseball in a football helmet
+7   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
Dehone 
space
space
$3,547 | Props total: 10841 10841
The sh*tty tattoo ain't helping her either
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #7
Blocka Blocka 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$515 | Props total: 1831 1831
I thought this was tesnitchy 69 baby ma at firts
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #8
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 3614 3614

fu*k is this?
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #9
Javon23 337 heat pts337
space
space
$52,389 | Props total: 24223 24223

[pic - click to view]

+13   

3 weeks ago '16        #10
FreeloadinRusty 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,654 | Props total: 7349 7349
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #11
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 4407 4407
First they took pac and then nipsey? I am sure there were quite a few notable muhfu*kas in-between this sh*t is kinda laughs tho lightweight remind me of this classic yawnt

[video - click to view]

+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
Moneyandyellows 
space
space
$39 | Props total: 319 319
Trash! Her and the song

+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #13
TrillTalk520 157 heat pts157
space
space
$3,563 | Props total: 14207 14207
 CALL AGAIN said
First they took pac and then nipsey? I am sure there were quite a few notable muhfu*kas in-between this sh*t is kinda laughs tho lightweight remind me of this classic yawnt

Beavis n butthead put me onto this song

Nipsey mural lookin down like buss it open bi*ch
N unless my d*ck fits keep ya lips stitched
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #14
naledgestate 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2582 2582
On a side note. That Higher w/ DJ Khaled been on a steady rotation.

The music video is legendary.

3 weeks ago '15        #15
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
 TrillTalk520 said
Beavis n butthead put me onto this song

Nipsey mural lookin down like buss it open bi*ch
N unless my d*ck fits keep ya lips stitched
Haahaa yeah i was bugged out when Beavis and Butthead did that sh*t. Mike Judge be on it tho. Look he predicted all this decline of civilization in idiocracy too and showed the ignorance of those Americans that still believe in America eventho its going to hell (king of the hill)
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #16
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
Haahaa yeah i was bugged out when Beavis and Butthead did that sh*t. Mike Judge be on it tho. Look he predicted all this decline of civilization in idiocracy too and showed the ignorance of those Americans that still believe in America eventho its going to hell (king of the hill)
Man i lit up a blunt the other day n got to thinkin like they paint America to be this perfect place and me being an average ol 9-5'er, its like i work for sh*t pay compared to what corporate workers make. Now i know theres a ladder of workers from Presidents Owners Ceos of businesses down to the janitors and regular workers like myself..anyhow i was like man it seems like they tell us america is so great bt then wanna work us like slaves while the higher ups collect big bread. I say that to say i know they have enough paper to spread a lil more around to the lower level ppl bt they'd rather line their own pockets..anyhow maybe i wasnt on topic with what u said bt it definitely had me in deep thought lol
+3   

3 weeks ago '08        #17
606robin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,103 | Props total: 7024 7024
#TCCC

The Clout Chasing Continues
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #18
434ta3 2 heat pts
space
space
$564 | Props total: 778 778
She badd as fu*k but her bars are cringeworthy....I was embarrassed watching it

3 weeks ago '13        #19
EZ Green 45 heat pts45
space
space
$13,603 | Props total: 31862 31862
Nice mouth

3 weeks ago '15        #20
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
 TrillTalk520 said
Man i lit up a blunt the other day n got to thinkin like they paint America to be this perfect place and me being an average ol 9-5'er, its like i work for sh*t pay compared to what corporate workers make. Now i know theres a ladder of workers from Presidents Owners Ceos of businesses down to the janitors and regular workers like myself..anyhow i was like man it seems like they tell us america is so great bt then wanna work us like slaves while the higher ups collect big bread. I say that to say i know they have enough paper to spread a lil more around to the lower level ppl bt they'd rather line their own pockets..anyhow maybe i wasnt on topic with what u said bt it definitely had me in deep thought lol
Truth bradda bradda. I felt the same way I am always gonna love America for what it was and what it made me. Maybe because I was a kid then but back in the 90s it just seemed so much more together then September 11 comes and united us to divide against eachother. I live in Japan now and am happier I have ever been in my life I get people saying aww you too good now, or you couldnt handle life in America so you moved, or why you dont give me this give me that since you in Japan with yaown sh*t. Na none of that I just wanted to be somewhere i get that feeling and feel like I live somewhere i am prideful of with other people with respect and pride and honor.

Kinda like when Malcolm cameback from Africa I wish I could too and show how people can be a community again we got that here its wild that now this olace that used to be seen as so xenophobic is like the real true America we got people from North America, latin America, Africa, Europe, Asia all living together and its nice man. I got real family now and people that will hold me down no question and thats what a home to be proud of is to me.

I read an article the other day that these gamer kids getting thousands of dollars per minute gaming are unhappy as hell because they are just isolating themselves getting more money than they know what to do with and cant connect with anybody. I know all my neighbors and most of the people in my community man and they respect me and i respect them you cant buy that.
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #21
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
Truth bradda bradda. I felt the same way I am always gonna love America for what it was and what it made me. Maybe because I was a kid then but back in the 90s it just seemed so much more together then September 11 comes and united us to divide against eachother. I live in Japan now and am happier I have ever been in my life I get people saying aww you too good now, or you couldnt handle life in America so you moved, or why you dont give me this give me that since you in Japan with yaown sh*t. Na none of that I just wanted to be somewhere i get that feeling and feel like I live somewhere i am prideful of with other people with respect and pride and honor.

Kinda like when Malcolm cameback from Africa I wish I could too and show how people can be a community again we got that here its wild that now this olace that used to be seen as so xenophobic is like the real true America we got people from North America, latin America, Africa, Europe, Asia all living together and its nice man. I got real family now and people that will hold me down no question and thats what a home to be proud of is to me.

I read an article the other day that these gamer kids getting thousands of dollars per minute gaming are unhappy as hell because they are just isolating themselves getting more money than they know what to do with and cant connect with anybody. I know all my neighbors and most of the people in my community man and they respect me and i respect them you cant buy that.
Yea ppl are so isolated now n days n anti social unless its on social media which is why all these females showin a*s online and dudes are already on there instead of out in the real world..sh*t is sad. Best of luck on ur journey tho pimpin
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #22
cnbftbgb 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 173 173

3 weeks ago '17        #23
2007 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,861 | Props total: 4303 4303
Fupa bars

3 weeks ago '19        #24
Dickhead 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$945 | Props total: 2398 2398
I wanna support mi hermana cubana but this aint it

3 weeks ago '15        #25
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
 TrillTalk520 said
Yea ppl are so isolated now n days n anti social unless its on social media which is why all these females showin a*s online and dudes are already on there instead of out in the real world..sh*t is sad. Best of luck on ur journey tho pimpin
You aswell. For those of us that are aware. Its like the matrix some people so plugged in their conditioning has conditioning. We cant save the world but you can those around you. 頑張って
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  33
Video inside Heavy
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Jun 14 - Bootleg liquor eyed as cause of Dominican Republic tourist deaths
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+69online now  27
audio inside Pusha T ft. Lauryn Hill - Coming Home (Unreleased)
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  17
Damn Durk look like he bouta break down in tears :mjcry:
150 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy