May 22 - Howard Stern Dishes to Colbert on Trump’s Attraction to His Daughter: ‘He's Wild’

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '06        #1
2626 page views
69 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6686 heat pts6686
space
space
$59,695 | Props total: 37863 37863
May 22 - Howard Stern Dishes to Colbert on Trump’s Attraction to His Daughter: ‘He's Wild’

“You’re maybe the best interviewer I’ve ever had the honor of being interviewed by,” Stephen Colbert said to Howard Stern.

The “King of All Media” was the Tuesday night guest on The Late Show, returning to the Ed Sullivan Theater where he’d made so many indelible late-night memories with David Letterman.

Stern was on to promote Howard Stern Comes Again, a new collection of the legendary radio host’s best interviews.

One of Stern’s most frequent—and infamous—guests was none other than President Donald J. Trump, who regularly berated (and rated) famous women, engaged in shouting matches with gossip columnists over women they’d slept with, and admitted that he turned away in disgust as an elderly man was bleeding to death in front of him.

After ceding the floor to Stern for two whole commercial breaks, wherein he opened up about how he got into radio to impress his radio-engineer father, how therapy helped him, and how he pushed the boundaries of the medium, Colbert eventually began grilling him on “Donald.”

visit this link https://www.thedailybeast .. -wild?ref=home

“He was maybe one of the best—top five—guests of all-time,” said Stern. “He was wild. And I thought I was wild! He would start a*signing numbers to women and evaluating them.” (To be perfectly clear, Stern asked Trump to a*sign number grades to women and he obliged.)

That drew heavy boos from the crowd. “[He was] a great guest because he would say anything that came into his mind. He was completely unfiltered. He was talking about [how] his daughter was the most attractive woman he’d ever met, and how much he thought she was hot.”

“It was wild,” Stern continued. “He gets into an argument with the Daily News gossip columnist A.J. Benza. They’re f*ghting about a woman they both had s*x with—on the air. It’s crazy stuff.”

Stern eventually opened up about how Trump was begging him to speak on his behalf at the Republican National Convention—an event that ended up featuring speeches by D-list celebrities Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato Jr.

THE HOWARD STERN TAPES
The Time Trump Turned Away From Man Bleeding to death
Marlow Stern

UNCENSORED
Donald Trump’s Craziest Interview Ever
Marlow Stern

“He was calling me all through the campaign—I don’t mean on the air, off the air…He wanted my endorsement,” said Stern. “So Donald said, ‘Would you please come to the Republican National Convention and speak on my behalf?’ and I said, ‘Oh my god…’”

“I firmly believed that Donald did not want to run for president,” Stern continued. “I remember, the first time he said ‘I might run for president’ he put out his first book, and I know some of the people involved in this, and they said, ‘Pretend like you’re running for president and you’ll sell a lot of books,’ and he did it and it worked. Second book he put out, it was again like four years later, and he said, ‘I might run for president,’ and again he said, oh, I’m selling books and it might sell books. So what happened this time? He’s on The Apprentice, the ratings were going down, and NBC was balking at giving him a raise, so what did he say? I’ll run for president, I’ll get a lot of press. And I really believe that Donald—this was a gimmick to raise up his salary and keep The Apprentice on. And I would bet the farm on that.”

visit this link https://www.thedailybeast .. -wild?ref=home
+13   

69 comments for "May 22 - Howard Stern Dishes to Colbert on Trump’s Attraction to His Daughter: ‘He's Wild’"

1 month ago '15        #2
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,112 | Props total: 7338 7338
Trump has definitely tried to fu*k his daughter.
+13   

1 month ago '15        #3
PineappleOG 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,826 | Props total: 20912 20912
 PolygonMafia said
Trump has definitely tried to fu*k his daughter.
Na he’s probably had pictures of her that he’s fapped to
+9   

1 month ago '19        #4
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,360 | Props total: 9771 9771
Howard stern is that Jewish Illuminati

If you don’t think Howard has a ball and chain attached to his success you trippin

I’m Howard fan by the way

Hitem with the .......
+6   

1 month ago '17        #5
Rich130 163 heat pts163
space
space
$3,927 | Props total: 11205 11205
+15   

1 month ago '12        #6
Gramz 883 heat pts883
space
space
$21,831 | Props total: 25505 25505
Trump is a sick freak

I do believe his run to be President was initially a publicity stunt and marginalized losers and racists got on board with his non-sense.
+22   

1 month ago '18        #7
OptimisticCynic 2 heat pts
space
space
$298 | Props total: 1092 1092
Only in America can someone not be serious about running for president and still win. This f*cking country.
+31   

1 month ago '18        #8
Sandyy 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,434 | Props total: 11237 11237
 OptimisticCynic said
Only in America can someone not be serious about running for president and still win. This f*cking country.
I mean he pushed racism and s*xism thats as american as it gets
+18   

1 month ago '17        #9
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,488 | Props total: 29968 29968
 OptimisticCynic said
People forgot Howard Stern almost became mayor of NYC.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '15        #10
Mystic 299 heat pts299
space
space
$11,862 | Props total: 22579 22579
You never seen a daughter sit on her father's lap before?

1 month ago '18        #11
sysmbx 4 heat pts
space
space
$880 | Props total: 2071 2071
 Mystic said
You never seen a daughter sit on her father's lap before?
You've seen a girl sitting on her dad's lap with her hands raised like she's throwing that a*s back on his d*ck??
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '15        #12
Mystic 299 heat pts299
space
space
 sysmbx said
You've seen a girl sitting on her dad's lap with her hands raised like she's throwing that a*s back on his d*ck??
You acting like he told her to do that

1 month ago '15        #13
majorpain1963 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Mystic said
Lololol your don't know he didn't

The fu*king twisting y'all do for this man...

1 month ago '10        #14
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$3,198 | Props total: 3070 3070
Trump was molesting Ivanka since she was 5 years old. Her first hand job and blow job was with her father. It takes an extremely depraved, low IQ individual to support Trump. Trump supporters are sub human to me and I have no problem with them being k*lled. I'm surprised no one has stolen a bus and mowed down people waiting in line at a Trump rally but when that day comes

[pic - click to view]

+7   

1 month ago '18        #15
sysmbx 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mystic said
You acting like it's normal for a dad to have his tall teenage daughter sitting on his lap, especially a dad who makes it known that he likes underage girls who look exactly like his daughter

Cmon dog
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '15        #16
Mystic 299 heat pts299
space
space
 sysmbx said
You acting like it's normal for a dad to have his tall teenage daughter sitting on his lap, especially a dad who makes it known that he likes underage girls who look exactly like his daughter

Cmon dog
1.Source
2. it's his daughter and all she doing is sitting on his lap, you acting like he taking a shower with her

1 month ago '18        #17
sysmbx 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mystic said
1.Source
2. it's his daughter and all she doing is sitting on his lap, you acting like he taking a shower with her
1) Google "Donald Trump Ivanka hot" or "Donald Trump underage". Not that much of a secret.

2) there's other pics of them. One of him laying with her in a bed with her wearing what looked like a lingerie pajama set in the 80s with two birds fu*king behind them. And his daughter shouldn't be sitting on his lap at that age, let alone pushing her a*s back on his d*ck and having her hands raised like it's spring break with her sugar daddy.

Cmon dog
+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '15        #18
Mystic 299 heat pts299
space
space
 sysmbx said
1) Google "Donald Trump Ivanka hot" or "Donald Trump underage". Not that much of a secret.

2) there's other pics of them. One of him laying with her in a bed with her wearing what looked like a lingerie pajama set in the 80s with two birds fu*king behind them. And his daughter shouldn't be sitting on his lap at that age, let alone pushing her a*s back on his d*ck and having her hands raised like it's spring break with her sugar daddy.

Cmon dog
I know he said if his daughter was not his daughter he would date her but all he means is thats shes a beautiful woman. I wouldn't say that about my daughter and yeah that's weird but I get what's he's saying. It should have never came out his mouth though.

2.I can't tell a woman how to deal with her father. If she wanna throw her a*s back on his d*ck, if he knows she don't mean no s*xual sh*t by it he really gonna tell her get off?

Not I ain't caping for Donald trump if that's what you think

1 month ago '18        #19
Rick Sanchez 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,219 | Props total: 7886 7886
 Mystic said
I can't tell a woman how to deal with her father. If she wanna throw her a*s back on his d*ck, if he knows she don't mean no s*xual sh*t by it he really gonna tell her get off?

[pic - click to view]

Let some talk long enough and they will expose themselves‼️
+24   

1 month ago '18        #20
sysmbx 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mystic said
I know he said if his daughter was not his daughter he would date her but all he means is thats shes a beautiful woman. I wouldn't say that about my daughter and yeah that's weird but I get what's he's saying. It should have never came out his mouth though.

2.I can't tell a woman how to deal with her father. If she wanna throw her a*s back on his d*ck, if he knows she don't mean no s*xual sh*t by it he really gonna tell her get off?

Not I ain't caping for Donald trump if that's what you think
1. You think Donald Trump with his extremely hypers*xual all the time a*s mind meant to say "ivanka is a beautiful girl and any man would be blessed to date her"? No n*gga. He's superficial. He's literally talking about how hot he thinks she is physically. Cause he wants to fu*k. When he says his daughter has more body and is more beautiful than the underage models he's been known to groom, than you know what his intentions are based on his history

2. Your daughter starts gyrating her teenage tall a*s on you and what you gonna do? Stand there and take it? No n*gga. Be a FATHER.

fu*k n*gga... where are your basic principles.
+6   

1 month ago '11        #21
SomeOnesoN 216 heat pts216
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 6944 6944
"He makes a great president because he speaks his mind."
+6   

1 month ago '11        #22
SomeOnesoN 216 heat pts216
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 6944 6944
And the sh*t he got going on with his daughter is pretty disgusting. Can't believe people trying to defend that!
+2   

1 month ago '10        #23
Bandito 237 heat pts237
space
space
space
$8,844 | Props total: 21794 21794
“It was wild,” Stern continued. “He gets into an argument with the Daily News gossip columnist A.J. Benza. They’re f*ghting about a woman they both had s*x with—on the air. It’s crazy stuff.”
if you think they f*ghting over a woman. trump always praises "strongmen." AJ Benza queerer than a 3 dollar bill.

trump is now added to the gay mafia until further proof exonerates him.

Bis*xual donald been about that apprentice life.

1 month ago '11        #24
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 6121 6121
Trump said some awkward father sh*t and since you hate him... you want it to be worse... so that's how you will see it.

1 month ago '18        #25
danneywilliams 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 5476 5476
Ah, good old Howard Stern. Started off as a shock jock, pro-free speech wild man and now he's for banning Alex Jones and taking corporate c*ck up the a*s every chance he gets. What a chump. I used to respect dude, too.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside YouTube Plans To Remove All Kids Content From The Site. And Destroy ..
24 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  14
Jun 22 - Trump says will be Iran's 'best friend,’ thanks for not downing US pl..
22 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Upcoming Nike Blazer Mid 77's
22 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy