If you like the 2D Marvel VS. Capcom games download this sh-t now :ironmandatnut:

most viewed right now
+65  123
106 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+20  73
43 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '15        #1
5718 page views
107 comments

Mystic 284 heat pts284
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 20968 20968
If you like the 2D Marvel VS. Capcom games download this sh-t now :ironmandatnut:

Not my picture that I took but what it looks like minus 500 something characters. Not sure how big the game is but it's probably around 700MB(the game engine itself without the characters and stages is 100MB and some change). The game with all the characters which is not done yet(Marvel/DC/Capcom/SNK etc) is over 10GB large(like 800 characters)
CHARACTERS:

Sandman
Vulture
Captain Marvel(female version)
Captain Marvel(Mar-Vell)
Captain Marvel(Gensis-Vell)
Spider-man* has new sprites and a web meter that can run out although you should never
Symbiote Spider-man
Spider-man 2099
Scarlet Spider
Spider-Carnage(Spider-man with the Carnage Symbiote)
The Spider(a Spider-man from another universe who is a murderer)
Spider-woman
Venom* new sprites and some new moves
Anti-Venom
Riot
Riot(different moves and specials from the one above)
Venom Scorpion(Venom from another universe that has a scorpion stinger)
Varnage(Venom and Carnage fused and I don't think this is official and a note it's not that great of a character but I included it cause it was cool)
Carnage
Carnage(different moves and specials and different sprites from the one above)
Bizarnage(when Marvel and DC had the crossover comics, Bizarro and Carnage fused)
Scorn(Symbiote)
Phage(Symbiote)
Agony(Symbiote)
Scream(Symbiote)
Lasher(Symbiote)
Shocker
Green Goblin
Electro
Rihno
Iron Man* New sprites and not the MSH/MVC/MVC2 sprites from back in the day and new moves and specials.
Iron man(different moves from one above)* idle sprites do not move outside of his shoulders so just standing there looks boring but has like 5 times the specical moves.
Iron man(different moves from 2 above)* Was made within the past month or so and according to creator was made to feel as if you're Iron man and it does have some cool effects and moves.
[NOTE]All three are great with their own strengths so either keep all 3 or just keep the best one to you image
Iron Patriot
War Machine
Captain America* new sprites
Bucky Barnes
Isaish Bradley(the first black Captain America)
Hulk* different sprite pose but same sprites, not sure if he has new moves or not EDIT: just tried him and it seems to be the same old MVC/MVC2 Hulk
Hulk 2099
She Hulk
Nick Fury
Taskmaster
Ultron
Wonderman
Sentry
Quicksilver
Banshee
Luke Cage
Bastion
Ant-man
Ghostrider
Blackheart
Wolverine* new sprites and moves(most are the same though)
Wolvenom(Wolverine with the Symbiote suit)
Sabretooth* different sprite pose but 2 new specials and moves
Deadpool
Cyclops* new sprites and moves/specials
Cable
Storm
Nightcrawler
Beast
Gambit* theres a version where a special allows you to throw cards at your opponent first person style which I'll find eventually but this is still great
Shadowcat
Iceman
Archangel
Mystique
Black Panther* not as good looking sprites as the older version as that looked straight out of a MVC game but this is not bad at all
Namor
Multiple Man* could probably go without this character as his animations are a little wonky
Magneto
Colossus
Bishop
Pyro
Professor X
Morph
Havok
Caliban
Juggernaut
Sunfire
Biridy
The Atom
Sentinel
Gladiator
Apocalypse
Omega Red
Strong Guy
Avalanche
Iron fist
Blob* really hard to beat as he has alot of denfense and depending on your character he can k*ll you in a few hits. I will have to lower his defense. Not that many moves so not that fun to play with but as a boss he's dope image
Pheonix
Elektra
Marrow
Bullseye
Punisher
Bushwacker
Silver Samurai
Thanos* was updated for Endgame and Unfortunately not new sprites(not that his sprites were bad in the first place) but has new moves like an Infinity Gauntlet snap special image which takes 28 seconds to finish and do damage image AI is brutal as hell though
Shuma Gorath(that green monster with the one eye in MVC)
Mr. Fantastic
Crystal
Silver Surfer
Invisible Woman
Dr. Doom
Moleman
Vision
Black Widow
Abomination
Exodus
Abyss form 1*
Abyss form 2*
Abyss form 3* Abyss from MVC2 but as individual characters you can play as and not just one whole character
Onslaught
Hope
Rogue

NOTE: some of the characters like Hulk 2099 is just a cakewalk whereas some characters like Wolverine, Deadpool and Punisher are challenging but not too hard then you have characters like Thanos and bullseyes who are entirely too fu*king hard to beat but I can't do nothing about that. Delete the characters that are too hard for you to be and you still have no less than 50 characters.
I have pretty much every 2D f*ghting game character made in great/prefect quality so I'll be putting them all in one big game. Let me know if you just want certain ones and I'll make a build for you. I'll probably do Capcom next since thats the next smallest to do. Thank me later BX bros
image DOWNLOAD LINK:visit this link https://drive.google.com/ .. aRD-PXzMpRvIXO
Download everything you see when you open up the link all the folders here
Then put that all in a folder called whatever you want cause it don't matter then click on the Mugen.exe

Oh there's only like 7 stages when I originally had like 20+(although I'm trying to have a stage for each character) but I guess when I moved the game from one screenpack(how the menus, character select screen, loading screen and loss/continue screen looks) to the current one(the old one was dope but it was more of a k*ller Instinct VS Mortal Kombat type vibe if they ever did that whereas the look now is what Capcom probably would have made MVC 3 look like if it came out 2-3 years after MVC2) it didn't work correctly but I'll fix it soon. Eat up family image

Let me know if something does not work
MODES:

Arcade
Team Arcade(You and a computer controlled character of your choice)
Team Co-op VS
Team VS
Survival
Survival Co-op
Training
Watch(where you can watch 1 on 1, 2 on 2 and 3 and 4 team battles which it's one in one until the last character is standing

There's a tag team feature that someone made(because the source code for Mugen has not been released, simple things like a pause feature has not been implemented) but I have not gotten it to work yet. I'll try it and if I get it to work I'll update everything.

EDIT:Megaman characters are up
CHARACTERS

Heatman, Iceman, Gutsman, Skullman, Maetalman, Protoman, Snakeman
Megaman(normal version), Megaman* This one is more like a Megaman from the NES/SNES games as you have different weapons like from the NES/SNES games and they have a bar and if you use all of a weapon you can't use it again for the rest of the match. No specials for some reason but not a bad custom Megaman
Vava, Knightman, Zero, Rock Volnutt(from Megaman Legends)* This one has a level up system. When you attack your enemy, gems are dropped and when you collect enough, a character will pull up in a truck, throw you in the back, then 2 seconds later throw you back out and your attacks will be slightly stronger. It's dope but it takes 8 seconds to do and after each match it restarts over because the source code to make it last the entire arcade mode has not be released.
X, HyperStormH, Airman, Axl, Burstman, Crashman, Cutman, Enker, Fireman
HyperStormH, Metool, Quint, Roll, Rush, Tenguman, Toadman, Wiley, Woodman, YellowDevil, Elecman

Link:visit this link https://drive.google.com/ .. 1Rh708h-0XkZVO
There's a file in there called select.def which is where you type the name of the character in to add them in the game so just download that file(the character is already installed) and open up the game folder, open up the data folder, inside is a folder called Kireish*to multiverse and inside paste it to replace the old select.def file with the new one(if you already have the game downloaded then do this, if you have not downloaded it, it's already updated in the game).

Forgot to add Dormammu from Marvel so here's the link to him visit this link https://drive.google.com/ .. W5teex7f8eSoXp Just download and add to the chars folder of the game(again if you have already downloaded the game, if you have not dowloaded it the file is already updated in the game

EDIT: Forgot to add Spiral from Marvel, Scarlet Witch and spelled Metalman wrong so he does not load so just download this if you already downloaded it before visit this link https://drive.google.com/ .. cuvdQBSYP-FrbH

UPDATE:STREET f*ghtER CHARACTERS:visit this link https://drive.google.com/ .. Mg?usp=sharing

UPDATE: Mortal Kombat characters added

Last edited by Mystic; 06-05-2019 at 06:45 AM..
+60   

107 comments for "If you like the 2D Marvel VS. Capcom games download this sh-t now :ironmandatnut:"

4 weeks ago '15        #2
Mystic 284 heat pts284 OP
space
space
EDIT: Changed my Google drive settings so I don't have to manually give access to everybody who wants to download it let me know if it allows you to download
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '16        #3
Bidam7 312 heat pts312
space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 72071 72071
Props for this OP
Tjis gotta be a wild mugebn much thanks
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #4
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 9516 9516
Appreciate the a*sist my man

4 weeks ago '14        #5
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,698 | Props total: 11562 11562
Fire!!!
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #6
realgunta 932 heat pts932
space
space
$28,014 | Props total: 53773 53773
amazing
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
nwo504 32 heat pts32
space
space
$15,064 | Props total: 12835 12835
mugen is great

Last edited by nwo504; 05-22-2019 at 01:34 PM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
erickonasis 24 heat pts24
space
space
$32,204 | Props total: 33323 33323
please keep this up at least for another 4 hours...i gotta get off work to download
+4   

4 weeks ago '10        #9
pacman45 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,574 | Props total: 9599 9599
Much appreciated bro

4 weeks ago '15        #10
space
space
 erickonasis said
please keep this up at least for another 4 hours...i gotta get off work to download
It's gonna stay late up for good bro
+4   

4 weeks ago '16        #11
Sqush1 
space
space
$12 | Props total: 10 10
Damn if this could work on Note 9
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #12
Dipset Dipset 
space
space
$356 | Props total: 156 156
Bruhhhhhhh. Much thanks.

Am I supposed to just extract these in a folder then run the exe? I may have done something wrong I get an error

"Can't find file system.sffError loading system data: data/Kireish*to Multiverse/system.def"

Last edited by Dipset Dipset; 05-22-2019 at 03:39 PM..

4 weeks ago '16        #13
B86 
space
space
space
$2,317 | Props total: 8601 8601
Props, OP, but have n*ggas really been sleep for 20 years? Because that's how long Mugen been around...y'all the same ones that buy these "classic consoles"...
+11   

4 weeks ago '15        #14
space
space
 Dipset Dipset said
Bruhhhhhhh. Much thanks.

Am I supposed to just extract these in a folder then run the exe? I may have done something wrong I get an error

"Can't find file system.sffError loading system data: data/Kireish*to Multiverse/system.def"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

What it should look like. I have not downloaded it as it's already on my computer and I just uploaded the folder above in the first picture but you should just extract actually know let me download it and see what the problem is

4 weeks ago '15        #15
space
space
@ download everything you see when you open up the link all the folders here

[pic - click to view]

Then put that all in a folder called whatever you want cause it don't matter then click on the Mugen.exe
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
RemySlim 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 111 111
can you run it on an xbox one? i might have to connect my laptop.
uhh, what exactly is this game supposed to be?

4 weeks ago '15        #17
space
space
 RemySlim said
Has to be windows

4 weeks ago '18        #18
Crisco 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 1060 1060
 RemySlim said
it's mugen.

no offense but 99% of mugen games are buggy bull sh*t
+7   

4 weeks ago '15        #19
space
space
 Crisco said
it's mugen.

no offense but 99% of mugen games are buggy bull sh*t
This ain't buggy at all FOH

4 weeks ago '15        #20
kreflodibiassa 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 519 519
 nwo504 said
mugen is great
Lol yeah where OP been at?
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #21
AfroBucks88 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,054 | Props total: 12134 12134

[pic - click to view]

awesome

4 weeks ago '06        #22
TreZ 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,395 | Props total: 3913 3913
no video of gameplay?
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #23
King Jaffy 59 heat pts59
space
space
$2,204 | Props total: 3943 3943
Every couple months, another Mugen thread.
+9   

4 weeks ago '05        #24
JimDinO77 21 heat pts21
space
space
$26,531 | Props total: 12387 12387
I need to go back to fixing my Mugen.... had thousands of characters and stages..., even balanced the OP characters ... had Dilla, MF Doom, and Madlib discographies as the stage music ....its probably a million new characters now.....

I might start from scratch if I ever get any more time to just bs.... them sh*ts get buggy as fu*k when it’s too many characters and stages..... one character or stage can cause ur sh*t to crash
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #25
space
space
 TreZ said
no video of gameplay?
Bout to upload some now

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  33