Reddit Asks: People That Work On Movie Sets, Who Are The Most Entitled Actors You Have Eve

most viewed right now
+72  121
118 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+21  78
46 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '17        #1
15801 page views
254 comments

Mr Scaramucci 1161 heat pts1161
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 60571 60571
Reddit Asks: People That Work On Movie Sets, Who Are The Most Entitled Actors You Have Eve

a$$holeS

James Corden - Also a TV set, James Corden is an absolute jack a*s, not the funny happy go lucky guy you see on TV.

My favorite James Corden moment was when Jimmy Kimmel won a round of Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts by asking Corden to name one camera man in the room right now.

He’s from a town near to my home town and we all knew he was a dikk when he started being famous way back when

Steven Seagal - shows up and rejects his stunt double for being too fat (aka, a perfect double for him) and selects a stunt double for himself who was much thinner, in fact it was Star Lord's double for all those movies. Production had to put Star Lord in a fat suit so he would look like Seagal, and he ends up doing 90% of Seagal's scenes, which is a good thing because it turns out Seagal likes to literally punch stunt men during choreographed f*ghts and then taunt them if they wince.
Edit: Also, Seagal got in trouble for flirting with underage girls and bringing prostitutes on set.

Tyra Banks - legitimately will fire some people if they look her in the eye when passing in the hallway, mostly interns. Ugh.

Dr Phil - My friend has worked on Dr. Phil for years. He has a no eye contact rule and is apparently one of the nastiest, most self-absorbed people in the industry.

Yes. My old roommate worked on his show and said he was the worst.

Bruce Willis - is a fukking annoying piece of shyt. He makes demands, he causes additional problems, the moment when he decided to threaten to walk out after Kevin Smith did some rewrites for Live free or Die Hard. I already knew; yeah you’re a piece of shyt.

Faye Dunaway - and I cannot stress this enough... FAYE DUNAWAY. I've had dealings with her personally and can vouch for her entitledness, and nastiness, but my friend who works on movie sets has horror stories.

Extremely demanding, and also picky. She brings her scales with her everywhere and will make anyone catering weigh it up in front of her. She has a no eye contact rule, which must never be disobeyed, and she also yells and screams when things do not go her way.

One time she came into a restaurant I worked at. Waiter came to the table and before he could open his mouth she handed him a measuring cup and said "fill this with chicken salad." He told her "sorry, we don't have any." She responded "of course you do. You love me, you know all my movies" and then she waved him away.

Can't remember how that all resolved in the end, but it was weird.

If this was anyone else I wouldn’t believe you. But yes, that is her 100%. She frequently introduces herself as ‘’THE Faye Dunaway’’ as if that’s supposed to mean something to the average millennial who has to deal with her

Michael Cera (ArrestedDevelopment actor) - I watched so many young musicians come up to him during the s*x Bob-omb tour come up to him to talk about music or gush about how he inspired them, only for him to either brush them off completely, ask them why they’re talking to him, or just have security come take them away.
Total dikk.

Adele - My moms friend did security for concerts, she always told us about how nice the bands were BUT Adele was a nightmare, her fans started to line up before her concert outside of the Stadium and Adele REFUSED to do sound check because she didn’t want anyone to hear her for “FREE” and you couldn’t look at her when she spoke to you.

Chris fukking O'Donnell - Hands down the worst. This a$$hole is literally the worst I have seen in the industry. This extremely minor television actor and FORMER model (see: his fatass neck) thinks he is not only talented but divine and will wonder aloud why "lessers" are doing something near him. Chris once complained to production that a slightly overweight security guard was a*signed to an area near Catering. fukk chris o'donnell. Chris, if you're reading this, you are a fukking polesmoker and your neck is fat. Everyone laughs at you when you are not around, especially production.

Demi Lovato - Walked into the hotel and said "oh fukk that I'm not staying here" and slept in her tour bus.
AC DC was the nicest band she encountered and the foo f*ghters!

Helen Hunt - More like Helen c*nt.

David Fincher - He is a a pain to work with and he is beyond eccentric.
Did some work as an audio PA (production a*sistant) for awhile. If anyone wore anything red on his set they were fired on the spot.
+42   

254 comments for "Reddit Asks: People That Work On Movie Sets, Who Are The Most Entitled Actors You Have Eve"

4 weeks ago '17        #2
Mr Scaramucci 1161 heat pts1161 OP
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 60571 60571
NICE CELEBS

Rihanna (Duh, everyone knows Rih is a sweetheart)

Keanu(Duh!)

Tom Hanks

Tom Hardy - was lovely. Very down-to-earth and friendly. Would walk by us in the house and always greet us and often talk about the weather and other mundane things. Small talk. His whole entourage was friendly. It was actually quite an enjoyable job, good pay, easy work, nice environment etc.

Laurence Fishburne

Ryan Gosling - is apparently hilarious and lovely.

Bryan Cranston - is also what you’d expect. He’s a super nice guy who acts kind of like a father figure to most people.

Mark Ruffalo - is very normal. Almost like he was walking to another job and got roped into being in a film. - My personal favorite was John Hurt. Amazing! He even showed up to the wrap party for a very small Indy film and talked for 30min before he had to make the rounds.

Jason Segal - Not a movie set, but sister works at a cupcake shop and Jason Segal walked in when the store was empty and quietly started looking at the cupcakes. My sister and her coworker totally knew who he was immediately, but didn’t say anything immediately. He looks up at them over the counter and asks if they sell milk too, and they tell him that they don’t. He doesn’t say anything and just turns around and walks out, so they were kinda bummed, and definitely expected him to be a little more friendly. Two minutes later he walks in carrying a half gallon he picked up from another store down the street, and lifts it over his head and shouts “problem solved!!!” He orders three cupcakes to go with his milk, and takes pictures with both of them. Super nice guy. She met MirandaCosgrove there too, who was also super nice and took pictures.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian - My mom worked security for Kanye West and she said he was lovely.

I used to be a flight attendant and I worked with a crew from LA to New York. We didn't have anyone too interesting on that flight but I asked who the nicest celebrities were. The entire crew said that was far and away Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. Both extremely sweet and fun to talk to. Also the crew said they were both tremendously intelligent and were always fun to talk to for both the crew and the people around them.

Matt Damon ( Ew) - one of the nicest and smartest guys I've ever met. Genuinely such a good person. My first day on set (I'm a nobody) he sought me out and introduced himself as "hi, i'm Matt." Set the tone for who he genuinely is.

Flavor Flav - opened a chicken restaurant in my town. Huge to do about it. Opening night I wait in line in the freezing cold like ya do to get in to try his chicken (chicken review at the end). When I get inside he is running around talking to people and being the Flavor Flav you saw on the celebrity shows. Then he heads to to front of the line and starts shaking hands and taking pictures with people on down the line. He's just about to shake my hand when someone comes up and whispers in his ear. He looks at me and says "hey man, I'm sorry but it's my son's dinner time, I gotta go make his dinner" he shook my hand and apologized again and runs off to the kitchen. Next I saw him he was sitting at a table with his son and was cutting up his food and just being a good dad. 100% nice, cool, personable, and a good dad.

Magic Johnson - Absolute sweetheart. I still cant believe I met him.

Taylor Swift - was nice, but her entourage was, at times, unbearable. They had a holier than thou attitude. And her manager acted like a damn dictator. Taylor stopped to take a picture with some employees from one of the restaurants providing food for the artists. Immediately after, her manager yelled to one of her staff members to go over there and make sure they don't use that photo on anything related to the restaurant (social profiles, website, etc). I get it, you have to protect her likeness as a brand, but you don't have to be a giant bytch about it. There is no need to berate and threaten some part time 19 year old girl serving food.

LL Cool J

Mark Ruffalo and Channing Tatum - went out of their way just to take some time and thank everyone for being there and genuinely seemed like really nice guys

WEIRD CELEBS

Sylvester Stallone

I have a story I'm telling second hand. This was in a hotel, not a movie set, so sorry for breaking the rules.

Apparently Sylvester Stallone had been angering the cleaning staff because he was leaving shyts in the shower. When the manager complained to his "people" about this behavior, his publicist explained that they had to understand that Mr. Stallone was a very busy man.

+32   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
droid3000 1188 heat pts1188
space
space
$32,616 | Props total: 46428 46428
helen c*nt
+30   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
GodsFavorite 110 heat pts110
space
space
space
$9,976 | Props total: 5436 5436
Apparently Sylvester Stallone had been angering the cleaning staff because he was leaving shyts in the shower. When the manager complained to his "people" about this behavior, his publicist explained that they had to understand that Mr. Stallone was a very busy man.
Bruh

You can tell some people are like that (ruffalo, gosling, etc) but good to hear that about some of the others like cranston hardy & flavor flav
+62   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$13,036 | Props total: 63850 63850

Reddit....

+46   

4 weeks ago '13        #6
Dmv1989 139 heat pts139
space
space
$3,446 | Props total: 18229 18229
Im sure all of em at some point have started feeling themselves a bit too much. That’s if any of your movies made money at some point. They all pretentious af and are given free reign to be, it’s a world of delusions out there. U remember lines and pretend to be other people relax mfer.

Although Daniel Day is a legit genius
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
The Watcher 539 heat pts539
space
space
$3,056 | Props total: 70203 70203
WEIRD CELEBS

Sylvester Stallone

I have a story I'm telling second hand. This was in a hotel, not a movie set, so sorry for breaking the rules.

Thats Thunder in the shower

[pic - click to view]

+67   

4 weeks ago '12        #8
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,504 | Props total: 8109 8109
reddit ppl are pretentious and entitled too
+68   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$13,036 | Props total: 63850 63850
 GodsFavorite said
Bruh

You can tell some people are like that (ruffalo, gosling, etc) but good to hear that about some of the others like cranston hardy & flavor flav
Don't buy any of these stories cause they're from reddit. Most of the sh*t on reddit is a lie.

But to be honest, celebrities have bad days and sh*t too. They're human just like us. People deal with family problems and life problems and all kinds of sh*t. A lot of these people might have just been having a bad day or week or month or whatever.

If I'm dealing with a divorce or health problems or whatever, I wouldnt want anybody coming up to me talking like a weirdo either.

+11   

4 weeks ago '11        #10
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 6072 6072
Honestly, from what I can tell... I believe all of this.
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,103 | Props total: 9324 9324
I worked with Casey affleck

Huge scum bag
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
DHGFK2 
space
space
$507 | Props total: 920 920
the 'no eye contact' ones sound made up
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
Youngshinebox 156 heat pts156
space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 23337 23337

[pic - click to view]

+39   

4 weeks ago '06        #14
illathruz 79 heat pts79
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 7207 7207
I met Bone Thugs a while back and Layzie Bone was cool as hell. Wish I could have said the same about Krayzie
+12   

4 weeks ago '18        #15
Youngshinebox 156 heat pts156
space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 23337 23337
Met Tony Robbins. I was with my homegirl, he #MeToo'd her in front of me, looked me in my eyes then told me: "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take."

Changed my life.

True story
+56   

4 weeks ago '16        #16
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,643 | Props total: 23501 23501
the michael cera mention surprised me. Dude might be a good actor after all
+12   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #17
Angry Yam 194 heat pts194
space
space
$3,345 | Props total: 7736 7736
 justin747 said

Reddit....

If anything reddit is the real news
+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #18
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,643 | Props total: 23501 23501
 Youngshinebox said
Met Tony Robbins. I was with my homegirl, he #MeToo'd her in front of me, looked me in my eyes then told me: "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take."

Changed my life.

True story
tony droppin jewels tellin you to get to it
+16   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
RastaMon 
space
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 6222 6222
n*gga too busy to flush the toilet. n*gga sh*t then walk off
+39   

4 weeks ago '14        #20
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,587 | Props total: 19164 19164
I could always tell Dr Phil was a hoe. Just by the way he always pretends to be from Texas and keep on repeating that goofy a*s sh*t, "I'm one of the most nonjudgmental people you ever gon' meet!" while he sits there judging the sh*t out his guests for doing sh*t like watching pr0n or smoking weed.
+25   

4 weeks ago '14        #21
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,587 | Props total: 19164 19164
 Youngshinebox said

Changed my life.

True story
The hell does that mean
+8   

4 weeks ago '16        #22
YKing 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,075 | Props total: 11243 11243
 DHGFK2 said
the 'no eye contact' ones sound made up
lol thats actually the ones I believe, Ive read this before about some celebs
#hollyweird
+15   

4 weeks ago '07        #23
Dotel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,543 | Props total: 2903 2903
 Angry Yam said
If anything reddit is the real news
Reddit is trash AF

4 weeks ago '16        #24
GLOIN 501 heat pts501
space
space
$11,432 | Props total: 33566 33566
This is interesting but idk if I can believe it though especially Sylvester sh*tting in the shower

+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #25
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 75 heat pts75
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 29011 29011
Laurence
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+32online now  50
Image(s) inside Bre