Now Trending on Twitter #CancelMyDebt

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '08        #1
5390 page views
131 comments

GoldBluded 737 heat pts737
space
space
$23,596 | Props total: 43444 43444
Now Trending on Twitter #CancelMyDebt

I'm with it. Let's keep it going image

Seems like people are fed up with the whole spend 100k to make 7.50 scam

Go to college for 4 years -> create debt -> apply for a job -> job tells you you need experience or lose job due to nepotism

Only 27 percent of college grads have a job related to their major - The Washington Post
Washington Post it maybe worse now. Not to mention all of the M
[spoiler - click to view]

stealing our jobs image
+45   

131 comments for "Now Trending on Twitter #CancelMyDebt"

1 month ago '08        #2
GoldBluded 737 heat pts737 OP
space
space
Oh now you want to cancel the right things instead of celebrities

Let em burn

Joking

Y'all lucky I have student loan too.

1 month ago '04        #3
patt24 54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,524 | Props total: 5025 5025
you know what the loans are... you know the repercussions... thats on you ...
+27   

1 month ago '14        #4
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 13353 13353
I owe about 60 k sh*t is wack

I smartened up tho My company paying for my next degree fu*k all that
+24   

1 month ago '08        #5
GoldBluded 737 heat pts737 OP
space
space
 patt24 said
I wish.. mom dukes was talking about Sallie Mae like sallie was her favorite relative. Signed that dotted line years ago and sallie still here.
+32   

1 month ago '13        #6
J Thrilla 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,425 | Props total: 15257 15257
 patt24 said
Double edge sword.
Varies for different people with different situations.

Debt Forgiveness is a joke as well.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #7
patt24 54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,524 | Props total: 5025 5025
 GoldBluded said
I wish.. mom dukes was talking about Sallie Mae like sallie was her favorite relative. Signed that dotted line years ago and sallie still here.
i'm older and we didn't really have the internet (infant public stages) or the information readily available nor did i know/have anyone in my family who went to college previously, so i could have been in those same shoes if i chose college. My mom was different, she would never allow herself to ever take a dime from anyone and it rubbed off on me, probably over prideful but it just happened to work out for the better FOR ME. I know not for everyone but nowadays there's no excuse to make mistakes when the case studies are all around us. We're too many generations in to learn from. At least this is all in my opinion.

J Thrilla said
Double edge sword.
Varies for different people with different situations.

Debt Forgiveness is a joke as well.
oh i agree 100% but like i just said up there... the case studies are there, you know what the deal is nowadays with everything. We can move more objectively, cautiously and in a positive manner as a people if we choose to.

Once people band together (next to impossible nowadays) and start going to specialty schools over universities sh*t will change but until then i can't say i have any empathy for you starting life choosing to be 500-1k a month in debt.

i dont know everyones ages and backgrounds but if you're under 30 the information is/was out there on the internet, millions of horror stories as well as millions of success stories which are available everywhere.

We all know college isnt the gateway to a great job like the older generations make it seem but yet we as a society still hold on to it like it is even though we know better. It's on us and no one else.
+20   

1 month ago '04        #8
DJ Maximum|M 64 heat pts64
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 26788 26788
honestly its not the loans

its the fu*king interests on the loans

loans doubled based on interests even while ur trying to pay them back
+31   

1 month ago '04        #9
Fresh Beats 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 5235 5235
 patt24 said
I dont know everyones ages and backgrounds but if you're under 30 the information is/was out there on the internet, millions of horror stories as well as millions of success stories which are available everywhere.

We all know college isnt the gateway to a great job like the older generations make it seem but yet we as a society still hold on to it like it is even though we know better. It's on us and no one else.
Facts. I talk to people all the time who don't even fill out FASFA and wonder why they don't get any grant money. The information is out there and has been out there for most people who are like 35 or younger.

I was getting an extra grand a semester just by putting my name on Scholarships that no one else applied for. No writing sample of why I deserve it or anything.

My school had like 8 full ride scholarships that went vacant because no one applied for them. I was giving people the blueprint in college and only one person wanted to take an hour of their semester to apply. He ended up getting $500 the next semester with ease.

The biggest thing people need to realize is that you usually don't need to go to an private/out of state school for 35k+ a year to be successful. Some schools also take out of state students for in-state tuition prices.
+11   

1 month ago '17        #10
LostTenets 272 heat pts272
space
space
$12,001 | Props total: 30929 30929
I think it's odd that free college tuition is a subject of this year's election and that black billionaire puts up 40ms for a graduating class

1 month ago '16        #11
Jimmy Russell 197 heat pts197
space
space
$8,011 | Props total: 21965 21965
learn a trade instead of going to college. Plumbers make 300 bucks just to snake a toilet.
+20   

1 month ago '13        #12
PCDubya 
space
space
space
$934 | Props total: 2184 2184
People think they will make it in the real world when they cant pay off a student loan? Talking about I didnt know about interest.... New age fools got more excuses then drug addicts.

I only make $7.50 an hour, cant pay my debt but I have time to post on the internet. Get another job.
+8   

1 month ago '04        #13
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,888 | Props total: 30607 30607
Air Force was the best decision I ever made
+6   

1 month ago '17        #14
AllWins 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 7546 7546
The “aw poor me” crowd at it again. Give me free things, forgive me for my bad decisions and 150k in debt, lord government. Have some self respect
+2   

1 month ago '15        #15
imbeinfacetious 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$886 | Props total: 2414 2414
Not too loud, the price will drop if youre in competition with the whole world.

Jimmy Russell said
learn a trade instead of going to college. Plumbers make 300 bucks just to snake a toilet.

1 month ago '18        #16
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 9785 9785
 patt24 said
Not necessarily true. All throughout school they preach that bs that you need to go to college, graduate, and make money with a career. I fell for it for a year. NOW, its fu*k school. I make more than everybody I know with a degree.

Unless youre going to school for sh*t you have to go to school for (doctor, lawyer, etc) dont! Youre better off learning a trade or getting certified in some sh*t. If youre really ambitious, start your own sh*t if you can. Use what you already now.

Unfortunately most people in the world are idiots and wont make it.

I fu*ked up 3 deferments and got my taxes took 3 years in a row........ my debt didnt even move. That interest a bi*ch. When I filled out my fasfa I didnt give a fu*k about interest rates or having to pay that sh*t back because for so long they told me that was what I needed to do.
+10   

1 month ago '14        #17
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,682 | Props total: 19360 19360
All these mediocre mahfu*kers want us to pay for their college now?

Nobody told you to go to college out of state for the “experience” and get a useless degree.

Go fu*k yourselves.
+16   

1 month ago '10        #18
tallulahmademe 16 heat pts16
space
space
$13,261 | Props total: 19804 19804
Im glad somebody said it. Its not the loans its the damn interest!!! That sh*t is ridiculous bruh
+4   

1 month ago '17        #19
Jdog168 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,453 | Props total: 4341 4341
I'm down to $3k left on my student loans. Almost debt free
+22   

1 month ago '05        #20
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 6881 6881
22k left. Bout to sell everything I got to pay this bi*ch off. Some bullsh*t.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #21
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jdog168 said
I'm down to $3k left on my student loans. Almost debt free
OMG!!!!! I wish. If that was me Id pay that sh*t right now!
+5   

1 month ago '11        #22
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,417 | Props total: 6132 6132
Nah... i don't want my debt to be canceled... show me how to effectively pay it instead.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #23
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 6358 6358
ill vote for debt forgiveness and gay rights if you f*g**ts vote for felony forgiveness and weed legalization

nobody made you borrow a sh*t load of money

entitled punks
+16   

1 month ago '17        #24
Jdog168 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,453 | Props total: 4341 4341
 Daddy Black said
OMG!!!!! I wish. If that was me I’d pay that sh*t right now!
Nah, I'm just gonna keep making these monthly payments and writing off the interest each year. It is tempting though

1 month ago '05        #25
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 Meechy09 said
Not necessarily true. All throughout school they preach that bs that you need to go to college, graduate, and make money with a career. I fell for it for a year. NOW, its fu*k school. I make more than everybody I know with a degree.

Unless youre going to school for sh*t you have to go to school for (doctor, lawyer, etc) dont! Youre better off learning a trade or getting certified in some sh*t. If youre really ambitious, start your own sh*t if you can. Use what you already now.

Unfortunately most people in the world are idiots and wont make it.

I fu*ked up 3 deferments and got my taxes took 3 years in a row........ my debt didnt even move. That interest a bi*ch. When I filled out my fasfa I didnt give a fu*k about interest rates or having to pay that sh*t back because for so long they told me that was what I needed to do.

Got damn facts. One of my best friends has a masters in mathematics and is a school counselor and I make 20k more than she does and Im at a corporate situation that I didnt need sh*t to get. Its all bullsh*t. Debt the new slavery.
+13   

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  39
NBA Momentum is growing of DAngelo Russell to Lakers, preparing to offer $20..
128 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+108online now  37
This Instagram account is low key ran by Jay Z
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+137online now  24
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner