Kamala Harris has an awkward interview on CNN describing what music she likes

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '18        #1
4763 page views
152 comments

yunhsus 32 heat pts32
space
space
$901 | Props total: 6979 6979
Kamala Harris has an awkward interview on CNN describing what music she likes

The pandering is so fu*king shameless, bi*ch might as well have said "i like music that black people listen to, so i can get votes" image

She's basically Hilary with a tan DNC hold this image
+74   

152 comments for "Kamala Harris has an awkward interview on CNN describing what music she likes"

4 weeks ago '18        #2
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 4740 4740
she's indian, not black

her whole career based on incarcerating black men

everything out her mouth is garbage
+77   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
Icee 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 10164 10164
Would you really expect more from a bedwench?
+24   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
ruff 7 heat pts
space
space
$27,882 | Props total: 6556 6556
Bet 3 fu*king dollars she can't name ONE Cardi B song to save her life
+14   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
Tom Herman 375 heat pts375
space
space
$13,421 | Props total: 47812 47812
Told yall she a fraud. Tim scott the best black senator atm

4 weeks ago '15        #6
JRob1125 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,822 | Props total: 10850 10850
She's such a typical politician
+16   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
I knew she was a fraud the second she started to act like she was a fan of cardi. This woman has never talked about hip-hop before or acted like she cared but now that she's running for office, she's the biggest hip-hop and cardi fan around. Straight capper
+21   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 oldfoot said
she's indian, not black

Really? I thought she was black, is she mixed?
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
@OP

her mom is an indian scientist and her dad is a jamaican economist

her parents divorced when she was like 7 and then her mother took her to montreal canada which is where she grew up and went to high school

she went to india a lot because she was close with her grandmother on her mother's side who is an important indian politician

let her tell it she grew up in oakland down at the baptist church bbq listening to sly stone and jumping double dutch

---

her father's ethnicity is somewhat in question because his family is upper class jamaican direct son of a plantation owner family
he appears mixed though
--

she came to america from canada and went to howard and was suddenly black

she got a job as a DA in san francisco working for now mayor willie brown who was 25 years older than her and married
he bought her a benz and they had a s*xual relationship as she rose up the ranks

then she made her rep locking up first time offenders under the racist drug laws of that era. literally broke up thousands of black families

she was on the breakfast club and was asked a music question and said in college she remembers listening to tupac and snoop
problem being she had long since graduated when their first albums came out so it was a lie
same interview she was asked about marijuana legalization and said "I'm Jamaican, of course"
This is the stereotype that has Jamaican grandmothers getting strip searched at airports
Her father was outraged at the comment and publicly disavowed her

Much more but am getting annoyed just typing on her

Not a fan
+97   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 oldfoot said
@OP

her parents divorced when she was like 7 and then her mother took her to montreal canada which is where she grew up and went to high school

she went to india a lot because she was close with her grandmother on her mother's side who is an important indian politician

let her tell it she grew up in oakland down at the baptist church bbq listening to sly stone and jumping double dutch

---

her father's ethnicity is somewhat in question because his family is upper class jamaican direct son of a plantation owner family
he appears mixed though
--

she got a job as a DA in san francisco working for now mayor willie brown who was 25 years older than her and married
he bought her a benz and they had a s*xual relationship as she rose up the ranks

then she made her rep locking up first time offenders under the racist drug laws of that era. literally broke up thousands of black families

she was on the breakfast club and was asked a music question and said in college she remembers listening to tupac and snoop
problem being she had long since graduated when their first albums came out so it was a lie
same interview she was asked about marijuana legalization and said "I'm Jamaican, of course"
This is the stereotype that has Jamaican grandmothers getting strip searched at airports

Not a fan
God damn
+14   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
NahLij 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,811 | Props total: 17492 17492
Yeah that was cringe worthy
+3   

4 weeks ago '10        #12
ARosary 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,658 | Props total: 6520 6520
It's like her campaign team was just googling these dumb bi*ch artist & she was reading from a card.

She already been caught in too many lies to ever be trusted
+14   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
When White House hopeful Kamala D. Harris acknowledged using marijuana in her youth during a radio interview last week, she jokingly said, “Half my family is from Jamaica, are you kidding me?”

Among those who weren’t amused: her Jamaican father.

Donald J. Harris sent a statement to Jamaica Global Online seeking to “categorically dissociate” himself from the remarks of his daughter, a Democratic senator from California who announced her presidential bid last month.

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.
“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” added Donald Harris, who is now an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford University.

Kamala Harris’s presidential campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
+20   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
niruggg 63 heat pts63
space
space
$8,825 | Props total: 24986 24986
 oldfoot said
she's indian, not black

og advice
do your own due diligence on candidates, don't let internet experts influence your choice dem or rep, this is what the russians did last time
+8   

4 weeks ago '16        #15
NYNY 
space
space
$2,900 | Props total: 5660 5660
Just say you ain’t listening to music if you ain’t know what to say stupid hoe
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
well i did mine and she aint it
+7   

4 weeks ago '06        #17
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 1423 1423
 oldfoot said
@OP

---

he appears mixed though
--

Not a fan
Slapped due to the breakfast club part. Go listen to the interview, that's not what happened

4 weeks ago '18        #18
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 datnolaboy said
Slapped due to the breakfast club part. Go listen to the interview, that's not what happened
Slapped for not explaining what she actually happened. If you make a claim, substantiate it, don't tell us to research it for you

Last edited by yunhsus; 05-21-2019 at 07:04 PM..
+7   

4 weeks ago '15        #19
Deuce2416 
space
space
$2,150 | Props total: 6061 6061
Her track record as DA was all I needed to know, to not want any parts of her wolf in sheep’s clothing a*s in the WH.

All this other bullsh*t is superfluous. Who really gives a fu*k what music she likes? She can bang Lynard Skynard in the whip for all I care.
+21   

4 weeks ago '11        #20
shadiboe 2 heat pts
space
space
$275 | Props total: 647 647
This is the same trick that said she listened to 2Pac & Snoop in college but she graduated in the 80's
+20   

4 weeks ago '17        #21
CJ Schwarz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$3,853 | Props total: 19935 19935
 oldfoot said
@OP

---

he appears mixed though
--

Not a fan
I peepe my mom to her and she was shocked, gave me the I still believe that a Biden/Harris ticket is the best the Dems can do.

4 weeks ago '18        #22
MC Gusto 15 heat pts15
space
space
$592 | Props total: 2496 2496
Kamala got a hairy pu**y
+9   

4 weeks ago '10        #23
ColeWorld 48 heat pts48
space
space
$11,684 | Props total: 3841 3841

This bi*ch stay saying some pandering bullsh*t. The DA record that buddy said above is all I need to know about her. Hillary 2.0.
+10   

4 weeks ago '17        #24
quarter 138 heat pts138
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 4074 4074
 NYNY said
Just say you ain’t listening to music if you ain’t know what to say stupid hoe
What if she said mobb deep shook ones Tupac wonder why they call you b!tch and zz top she got legs
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #25
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,391 | Props total: 20114 20114
 oldfoot said
@OP

---

he appears mixed though
--

Not a fan
My boss is Indian and feels the same way. She's only Indian when it's convenient. She has a much of a chance to win the Democratic nomination as Cardi B. Nothing to see here.
+7   

Home      

most viewed right now
+51online now  30
Video inside Heavy
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+69online now  26
audio inside Pusha T ft. Lauryn Hill - Coming Home (Unreleased)
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Jun 14 - Bootleg liquor eyed as cause of Dominican Republic tourist deaths
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  11
Damn Durk look like he bouta break down in tears :mjcry: