Is the rap industry planning for Da Baby to go out like Bobby Shmurda?

most viewed right now
+69  125
113 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+27  78
41 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '17        #1
3762 page views
73 comments

PROV 250 heat pts250
space
space
$15,674 | Props total: 45647 45647
Is the rap industry planning for Da Baby to go out like Bobby Shmurda?

Anyone else think that the rap industry and the hip hop police seem to be taking a very "hands off" approach to Da Baby.

Mfr causing static everywhere he go and keeps skating by

I'm getting flashbacks to when bullets followed tekashi and earlier the shmurdas, and sh*t was real quiet

Then all of a sudden sh*t went left and it's over

Latest episode of everyday struggle both Wayno and nadeska seem ubothered by da baby security almost k*lling that fan. And are almost mad at akademiks for questioning if da baby is setting himself up for failure

Timestamp:29 minutes to the end of the clip

Man sh*t ain't looking right

Every other rapper getting picked up for stubbing their toe in the third grade meanwhile da baby going on a coast to coast fade world tour leaving dead and comatose fans in his wake.

Looks like he's being allowed to get away with whatever he wants. We see how that works out.

What do you think? Do you think da baby is being set up without him realizing it?

How does this continue without ending up in a perp walk?

Looks like a giant trap they setting for him, letting him feel like he untouchable. That's how they got Kodak, eased up on him until he got in his own way

73 comments for "Is the rap industry planning for Da Baby to go out like Bobby Shmurda?"

4 weeks ago '17        #2
PROV 250 heat pts250 OP
space
space
 Kutt said
He didn't do nothing that's why. His security beat a n*gga up. That's nothing to get locked up for. Him bodying a njgga in Walmart is definitely suspicious but lowkey n*gga probably definitely sold his soul and got a interesting deal.. who knows
Cool now we onto something.

It's not about any one incident.

It's more an observation on how sometimes the Feds WANT you to stay free because they are betting on them catching you on something way worse than whatever it is they have on you.

Every other rapper getting arrested before they even get to go onstage. Meanwhile da baby and NBA out here doing the most with little to no real consequences, as if the feds want sh*t to pile up.

Looks very weird in the light

And this is NOT me wanting them in jail. It's an extended analysis of the politics of "hip hop police" and how by merely being a rapper, racist cops now view them as a target.

So maybe, if you're one of these rappers, don't tell your security beat people into comas every week or shoot the fade literally maybe don't do that sh*t every god damn time you have potential static cause the streets are way too hot right now with the feds. God damn. They don't remember offset and Cardi B facing legal trouble over slapping up the stalker fan at the met gala? That sh*t just happened smh.

I hope they read this and think about their future instead of how cool it will look to upload you pushing the legal limits of what your security can do onto Instagram

Last edited by PROV; 05-21-2019 at 02:51 PM..

4 weeks ago '17        #3
bmf24eva 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,549 | Props total: 4247 4247
You know when Budden left and people were hating on Star they'd be like.

"Is that show still on"???....sarcastically.

But in all seriousness...

I am completely shocked that this sh*t show is still on...

Who watching this corny sh*t??
+35   

4 weeks ago '10        #4
DATKIDD121 54 heat pts54
space
space
$10,753 | Props total: 14999 14999
Yall n*ggas weird af
+12   

4 weeks ago '13        #5
North!!! 451 heat pts451
space
space
$61,984 | Props total: 55481 55481
Da baby be in some sh*t

He also shot at someone that broke into his house
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
CertainSoul 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 445 445
You two n*ggas at the top making up sh*t and feeding off each other's stupidity. Jesus Christ this place.....
+23   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
Chozen Ones 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$7,522 | Props total: 10397 10397
He got bad voodoo with a smile

4 weeks ago '19        #8
GetYaCoinsKing 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,326 | Props total: 5079 5079
I don't think theres a grand conspiracy to it, We all know that person who's just problematic by nature. This is part of the reason i have a strong belief in vibes and vibrational tones, He just seems like someone who carries that dark energy with him everywhere he goes so people with the same energy gravitate to him and attempt to match it.

This wont end here either, He's been vocal about inviting people to 'test his gangster' so to speak. He's already shown that he isn't afraid to k*ll someone, Therefore real k*llers will see it as a challenge, specially in this clout chasing era.
+20   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 4740 4740
i don't know anything about da baby, but bobby shmurda wasn't done in by the hip hop police - he was done in by the gentrification police

his arrest - and probably 69's - have to do with the trillion dollar gentrification of brooklyn
and in both cases there were bullets fired outside the barclay

the barclay wasn't built to hold hot97 concerts

it was like a house warming gift to the nyc department of buildings
+15   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
PROV 250 heat pts250 OP
space
space
 bmf24eva said
You know when Budden left and people were hating on Star they'd be like.

"Is that show still on"???....sarcastically.

But in all seriousness...

I am completely shocked that this sh*t show is still on...

Who watching this corny sh*t??
To keep it one thou wow I check in to find the industry perspective when sh*t is going down. Nadeska and Wayno tend to parrot whatever the talking points are and I find that knowing the industry agenda helps give context when we see the headlines every day
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
PROV 250 heat pts250 OP
space
space
 North!!! said
Da baby be in some sh*t

He also shot at someone that broke into his house
His name ringing must be giving the feds tinnitus....but they never sit him down for any long period of time

In my opinion that means he either snitching or they WANT him to keep fu*king up as they build a case

4 weeks ago '17        #12
PROV 250 heat pts250 OP
space
space
 oldfoot said
i don't know anything about da baby, but bobby shmurda wasn't done in by the hip hop police - he was done in by the gentrification police

his arrest - and probably 69's - have to do with the trillion dollar gentrification of brooklyn
and in both cases there were bullets fired outside the barclay

the barclay wasn't built to hold hot97 concerts

it was like a house warming gift to the nyc department of buildings
What if I was to tell you that the new York rap industry has a heavy hand in Da Baby career. 99% of the time I hear about him is because someone in New York hip hop media is pumping him up.

Those same hip hop police know exactly who he is, dude turned the Walmart into the OK Corral and then bragged on IG that he got off without charges.

He's got a lot of lucky breaks. This thread is me saying it's a suspiciously large number of them and sh*t doesn't pass the smell test for me. Especially since every other rapper getting PRESSED to death right now, da baby is literally being handled with kid gloves.

I saw this movie last year when every rapper got locked up besides tekashi and we see how that turned out in the long run

4 weeks ago '19        #13
KingOfBoxden 131 heat pts131
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 8547 8547
Different state Different law

It not too many time we see a country a*s n*gga like this in the mainstream

He come from a place where gun is legal and you can legally defense yourself

He not coming from no major city that hip hop police dive in add in the j Cole dreamville connect

Add in his high quality camera team which is whyte boys but they doing their damn thing

So he a stragetic man don't underestimate him
+10   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
PROV 250 heat pts250 OP
space
space
 KingOfBoxden said

He not coming from no major city that hip hop police dive in add in the j Cole dreamville connect

Add in his high quality camera team which is whyte boys but they doing their damn thing

He has a lot of connects to the new York industry in fact I'm pretty sure he's signed to a new York label

He was just at rolling loud throwing fake weed everywhere . Hip hop police was Piranhas that whole weekend and he left unscathed. Salute to his team for Somehow escaping that dragnet . But that defeats your argument. He not avoiding of the hip hop police if he performing at rolling loud
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #15
mwtx 
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 5643 5643
He not sending waves like Bobby was
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 4740 4740
 PROV said
What if I was to tell you that the new York rap industry has a heavy hand in Da Baby career. 99% of the time I hear about him is because someone in New York hip hop media is pumping him up.

Those same hip hop police know exactly who he is, dude turned the Walmart into the OK Corral and then bragged on IG that he got off without charges.

He's got a lot of lucky breaks. This thread is me saying it's a suspiciously large number of them and sh*t doesn't pass the smell test for me. Especially since every other rapper getting PRESSED to death right now, da baby is literally being handled with kid gloves.

I saw this movie last year when every rapper got locked up besides tekashi and we see how that turned out in the long run
ok gotcha

in other words they're building a case before they drop the anvil
stands to reason

the thing is so fu*ked up that it's like a window of opportunity for these young artists in between the buzz they get from having charges that makes them famous to the time when they get locked and have no career any more
+4   

4 weeks ago '14        #17
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,258 | Props total: 4209 4209
Rappers incriminate themselves behind bars.

Plain and Simple.
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #18
PROV 250 heat pts250 OP
space
space
 oldfoot said
ok gotcha

in other words they're building a case before they drop the anvil
stands to reason

the thing is so fu*ked up that it's like a window of opportunity for these young artists in between the buzz they get from having charges that makes them famous to the time when they get locked and have no career any more
All of this. You put into words exactly what I was feeling but unable to fully articulate.

4 weeks ago '07        #19
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 5137 5137
 CertainSoul said
You two n*ggas at the top making up sh*t and feeding off each other's stupidity. Jesus Christ this place.....
For real lol Aint nobody saying nothing like that about him. Seems like OP working for him or getting paid to promote him. Suspicious af.

4 weeks ago '17        #20
PROV 250 heat pts250 OP
space
space
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
For real lol Aint nobody saying nothing like that about him. Seems like OP working for him or getting paid to promote him. Suspicious af.
Da Baby lit up the Walmart don't @ me

I've only heard about him because of sh*t like that, never cause of music

4 weeks ago '07        #21
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 5137 5137
 PROV said
Da Baby lit up the Walmart don't @ me

I've only heard about him because of sh*t like that, never cause of music
It dont make him connected to no Illuminati or nothing. He seem like the type to provoke somebody. He a flashy dude who likes controversy around him.

4 weeks ago '17        #22
KingBud 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,377 | Props total: 3447 3447
Da baby is official....check previous posts...he has taken no L's...everytime hes pressed , he shows and proves...

4 weeks ago '16        #23
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,392 | Props total: 20116 20116
 PROV said
His name ringing must be giving the feds tinnitus....but they never sit him down for any long period of time

In my opinion that means he either snitching or they WANT him to keep fu*king up as they build a case
Or self defense is legal. I know two dudes who beat murder raps BEFORE trial. As in no lawyers.

4 weeks ago '16        #24
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 2610 2610
 KingOfBoxden said

I came to say exactly this. Da baby is more of a gimmick. Yeah he k*lled someone but if you had an iron and someone was trying to k*ll you— if you have nuts you’d k*ll that n*gga too. But besides the bs he seems to be about his paper man. I like his music videos. Don’t really care too much for his music but he has some hits here and there.

Someone else mentioned YoungBoy— he ain’t too bright. Louisiana is trying to Boosie this n*gga and he too dumb to stay away from the bullsh*t. Every few months someone on his team getting hit by bullets. IF that ain’t raising red flags then nothing will moe.

It’s one thing if I die cuz of my actions— I ain’t dying cuz I hangout with a n*gga. You got me fu*ked up
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #25
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,687 | Props total: 7129 7129
He's from the south and excessive force is a gray area depending on the situation. He finds himself on the right side of the gray area so far. His security probably fu*ked up the bag with this last sh*t tho

Home      

most viewed right now
+216online now  40
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Fat Loss Whatever your Age/ Height/Weight
77 comments
1 day ago