online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jessica Alba: "I don't want voluptuous b00ty cause i'm gonna get preyed on by....."

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section thotties

5 years ago '17        #1
19884 page views
0 comments

PsyOp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x264
Props total: 149839 149 K  Slaps total: 33974 33 K
Jessica Alba: "I don't want voluptuous b00ty cause i'm gonna get preyed on by....."

essica Alba says she 'stopped eating' so much so she wouldn't 'preyed upon.'

The Sin City actress has spoken out about her issues with body image, and she admitted during her early days working in the movie industry she was urged by her family to hide her body from men.

'I was meant to feel ashamed if I tempted men. Then I stopped eating a lot when I became an actress. I made myself look more like a boy so I wouldn't get as much attention,' said the 38-year-old star at the Goop health summit in Los Angeles, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

She added: 'Nothing about being successful in this business is easy. And it's really really hard to even think that you have the possibility of being successful, because everyone is shutting every door in your face and telling you why you can't. You can’t be bitter.'

Still, her body was on display from the beginning of her career. She showed off her curves in the TV show Dark Angel, which launched in 2000. In 2003's Honey she flaunted her dancer body.

And wore a bikini throughout her 2005 film Into The Blue. She also made the most of her body in the 2014 movie Sin City: A Dame to ki1l For.

She added that she felt much better about her body after welcoming her first daughter because she then felt she was 'dope.'

Also during her GOOP interview she opened up in the past about her insecurities as an actress because she didn't attend theater school.

But she has insisted she has more 'confidence' in herself nowadays, which she says has helped her become 'successful in life'.

The Golden Globe award winner - who has Honor, 10, and Haven, seven, and Hayes, 16 months, with her husband Cash Warren - previously said: 'I even felt inferior saying I was an actress without being classically trained. It took me a while to find my confidence.

↪🔗

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3319
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5112
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4111
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+577
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food