May 21 - Trump: "Listen, you motherfu-kers. We're gonna tax you 25%!"

most viewed right now
+55  139
97 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '18        #1
4787 page views
191 comments

danneywilliams 64 heat pts64
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 5314 5314
May 21 - Trump: "Listen, you motherfu-kers. We're gonna tax you 25%!"

191 comments for "May 21 - Trump: "Listen, you motherfu-kers. We're gonna tax you 25%!""

4 weeks ago '18        #2
Lord God 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,158 | Props total: 25227 25227

[pic - click to view]

+36   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
danneywilliams 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '05        #4
cluckaluck 252 heat pts252
space
space
$15,122 | Props total: 15946 15946
Str8 gangster

+11   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 9307 9307
+2   

4 weeks ago '12        #6
OldBusiness 180 heat pts180
space
space
$29,980 | Props total: 52990 52990
fu*k American consumers and importers.

4 weeks ago '04        #7
erickonasis 24 heat pts24
space
space
$32,187 | Props total: 33313 33313
adds another dumbass to the ignore list
+18   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
danneywilliams 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 erickonasis said
I am retreating to my safe space because I don't like it when people post things I don't like. Please nerf up my world and surround me with bubble wrap!
FTFY, bub.
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
quarter 138 heat pts138
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 4074 4074
See finally we have a cool president!!! Lol

4 weeks ago '19        #10
Bucks414 18 heat pts18
space
space
$442 | Props total: 1142 1142
Nah BX liberals would rather the U.S get fu*ked in a trade deal with China and having a worse consequence on it economy.

BX liberals put the cape on for China even though they steal and rip our IP, devalue their currency, rip us off in trade amongst many other things.

4 weeks ago '04        #11
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,193 | Props total: 2242 2242
 Bucks414 said
Nah BX liberals would rather the U.S get fu*ked in a trade deal with China and having a worse consequence on it economy.

BX liberals put the cape on for China even though they steal and rip our IP, devalue their currency, rip us off in trade amongst many other things.
You do realize China owns us right? You do realize we import more from them, than they do from us? You do realize their economy is larger than ours? You do realize China has more than 2X the population of the US?

Once China got in the global market their was no stopping them. They have 1 billion people and a dictatorship style government that controls everything. Plus with all those people and no real civil rights you have people willing to work for less than living wages and in less than humane conditions. No civilized society can fu*k with that economically. It's basically sharecropping for factories in 2019.

You need to smarten up and realize no matter how many tariffs or other political stunts the president pulls it will not put us on equal footing with China. Just like no matter what anybody did over 400 years ago the American economy boomed because of slavery. No economy in the world grew as fast as the US economy when you can produce cotton and sugar for basically free labor. You just can't compete with that if you have any standards and right now China has none. Deal with it!!!
+45   

4 weeks ago '07        #12
JohnDoe 222 heat pts222
space
space
$12,992 | Props total: 7939 7939
Has the CBO done any reports on the impacts of these tariffs?

4 weeks ago '19        #13
Bucks414 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Tikyle2 said
You do realize China owns us right? You do realize we import more from them, than they do from us? You do realize their economy is larger than ours? You do realize China has more than 2X the population of the US?

Once China got in the global market their was no stopping them. They have 1 billion people and a dictatorship style government that controls everything. Plus with all those people and no real civil rights you have people willing to work for less than living wages and in less than humane conditions. No civilized society can fu*k with that economically. It's basically sharecropping for factories in 2019.

You need to smarten up and realize no matter how many tariffs or other political stunts the president pulls it will not put us on equal footing with China. Just like no matter what anybody did over 400 years ago the American economy boomed because of slavery. No economy in the world grew as fast as the US economy when you can produce cotton and sugar for basically free labor. You just can't compete with that if you have any standards and right now China has none. Deal with it!!!
We own China. We have all the leverage against China. Without the U.S China isn’t a super power and would be a communist sh*t hole like N.Korea.

The U.S can sustain without China. We can prop up a 3rd world country like Thailand, Taiwan or whatever to make cheap goods.

If China doesn’t have the U.S to import it’s cheap goods to, who will they supply ? Mexico? Russia?

Thanks for proving your a low iq bum

P.s China’s economy is not bigger than the U.S

4 weeks ago '16        #14
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,043 | Props total: 11147 11147
 Bucks414 said
We own China. We have all the leverage against China. Without the U.S China isnít a super power and would be a communist sh*t hole like N.Korea.

The U.S can sustain without China. We can prop up a 3rd world country like Thailand, Taiwan or whatever to make cheap goods.

If China doesnít have the U.S to import itís cheap goods to, who will they supply ? Mexico? Russia?

P.s Chinaís economy is not bigger than the U.S
You're an idiot.

Special ed graduate?
+11   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
Bucks414 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Bad said
You're an idiot.

Special ed graduate?
Where Iím wrong you stupid Chinese agent

4 weeks ago '15        #16
414mvp 
space
space
$2,102 | Props total: 2804 2804

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '15        #17
PineappleOG 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,783 | Props total: 20752 20752
some dumb tribalists in this thread. Don’t realize how sheepishly grounded their tribalism is. Like people are really trying to burn the world to the ground on the left, the right only passes policies against people, the planets the environment. If one of those 3 things isn’t getting fu*ked by policy then republicans aren’t republicaning right
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #18
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,395 | Props total: 29655 29655
 Bucks414 said
We own China.We have all the leverage against China. Without the U.S China isnít a super power and would be a communist sh*t hole like N.Korea.

If China doesnít have the U.S to import itís cheap goods to, who will they supply ? Mexico? Russia?

Yall just like seeing your own words on your cellphone i swear
+8   

4 weeks ago '08        #19
tdnupe3 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,538 | Props total: 30195 30195
 Bucks414 said
We own China. We have all the leverage against China. Without the U.S China isnít a super power and would be a communist sh*t hole like N.Korea.

This is literally one of the most ignorant and uninformed posts I've ever seen on this site.

Please explain how we can "prop up" countries like Thailand and Taiwan. The fact that we NEED cheap foreign labor in order for our economy to work properly says a lot about the dynamic.

Many of the goods produced over there are being done so by u.s. companies that have simply outsourced the labor to China.

It's "you're" not "your"

When you say China's economy is not bigger than that of the U.S., can you elaborate? I'm not disagreeing this point, I'm simply confused as to the point you're trying to make with that statement. I a*sume you're referring to consumption. That's not always a good thing.

I get the point you're trying to make by saying that China is dependent on us, but it goes both ways. Hence the term "trade". The relationship is co-dependent.

Also, just something to think about: China has been around for thousands of years. How long has the U.S. been around?

+26   

4 weeks ago '19        #20
Bucks414 18 heat pts18
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said

Yall just like seeing your own words on your cellphone i swear
Where am I wrong

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Bucks414 18 heat pts18
space
space
 tdnupe3 said
This is literally one of the most ignorant and uninformed posts I've ever seen on this site.

Please explain how we can "prop up" countries like Thailand and Taiwan. The fact that we NEED cheap foreign labor in order for our economy to work properly says a lot about the dynamic.

Many of the goods produced over there are being done so by u.s. companies that have simply outsourced the labor to China.

It's "you're" not "your"

When you say China's economy is not bigger than that of the U.S., can you elaborate? I'm not disagreeing this point, I'm simply confused as to the point you're trying to make with that statement. I a*sume you're referring to consumption. That's not always a good thing.

I get the point you're trying to make by saying that China is dependent on us, but it goes both ways. Hence the term "trade". The relationship is co-dependent.

Also, just something to think about: China has been around for thousands of years. How long has the U.S. been around?

Every country needs cheap labor you retard.

Just like every country has a bunch of goods made cheap to import.

More countries have cheap labor available than they do money to import goods you retard

There a more countries like China more than willing to do business with the United States we are the number one importer the best country in the world

Tf does China being around for longer than the U.S mean? We’re a younger country and way more successful

4 weeks ago '17        #22
Ifeellikekobe 113 heat pts113
space
space
$8,086 | Props total: 35440 35440
Wasnt this the same dude that was clutching his pearls when that congresswomen said "impeach the mother fu*ker"

+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
Drakehotel 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,716 | Props total: 16757 16757
 Bucks414 said

This retarded fu*k said Thailand and Taiwan are 3rd world countries
+14   

4 weeks ago '12        #24
Heisenberg 142 heat pts142
space
space
$22,025 | Props total: 29977 29977
from 2011

Bots on here getting desperate
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,412 | Props total: 3997 3997
 Drakehotel said
This retarded fu*k said Thailand and Taiwan are 3rd world countries
That fool has never been out of the backwoods of Wisconsin. I wouldn't expect him to know any better
+9   

Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  33
Video inside Heavy
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Jun 14 - Bootleg liquor eyed as cause of Dominican Republic tourist deaths
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+69online now  27
audio inside Pusha T ft. Lauryn Hill - Coming Home (Unreleased)
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  17
Damn Durk look like he bouta break down in tears :mjcry:
150 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy