May 20 - Allison Mack Kept Sex Slave Photos for Blackmail, Ex-NXIVM Member Testifies

most viewed right now
+65  116
110 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+27  82
41 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '06        #1
5405 page views
54 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6658 heat pts6658
space
space
$59,611 | Props total: 37482 37482
May 20 - Allison Mack Kept s*x Slave Photos for Blackmail, Ex-NXIVM Member Testifies

The founder of the alleged cult NXIVM forced member Allison Mack to store nekkid photos of women branded with his initials to blackmail them into becoming s*x slaves, a former member testified in court Monday.

Lauren Salzman said in Brooklyn federal court that Mack, the Smallville actress, was forced to collect the photographs in a Dropbox folder at the request of her master, NXIVM founder Keith Raniere. Salzman began testifying on Friday and continued this week.

“The photo had to be fully frontal nekkid,” Salzman said. “Our brands had to show, and we had to look uniform and happy.”

Raniere, 58, is accused of running a secret s*x-cult pyramid scheme that branded, a*saulted, and enslaved women while publicly promoting NXIVM as a self-improvement group. He is charged with s*x trafficking, racketeering conspiracy, child exploitation, and child pr0nography.

Raniere has pleaded not guilty to all the charges.

Salzman, 42, is among the four NXIVM members—including Mack, and her mother—who were arrested in 2018 with Raniere. After pleading guilty to racketeering charges in March, she is the first co-defendant to testify against Raniere, who is standing the trial alone.

“He was my most important person. I respected him. I looked up to him,” she said. “He was my master.”

Salzman walked jurors through the world of the ultra secretive club DOS, the “secret society” where she said “slaves” would be forced to brand themselves with Raniere’s initials near their crotch with a cautery pen—without anesthesia—and have s*x with him.

If any slave displeased Raniere, he would kick or whip them before threatening to release their collateral photos saved under a Dropbox file named “brands,” according to Salzman, who also testified on Monday that Raniere had plans to jail women “in a dungeon” as a form of punishment.

“He said [the jail cell] was for the people most committed to growth. They would get locked in a cage,” she said on Monday.

Salzman testified she met Raniere, whom NXIVM members referred to as “the Vanguard,” through her mother in 1995, and begin her s*xual relationship with him six years later.

“He was my mentor. My teacher,” Salzman said of their decade-long relationship, which ended before the formation of DOS. “ We had a romantic relationship. A physical and s*xual relationship.”

Throughout their relationship, Raniere allegedly forbade Salzman to see other people while simultaneously forcing her to partake in threesomes with other alleged slaves, including Mack.

“Initially, I participated because I was curious,” she reportedly said.

Salzman added that despite sharing Raniere with Mack, they were close friends and even wrote a letter of support for Mack and fellow DOS member Nicki Clyne’s marriage. Mack is also expected to testify in court as part of her plea agreement.

In 2015, Salzman said Raniere approached her about joining a elite “master-slave program” that would help her “overcome her fears” by submitting herself to his orders, which she accepted immediately. Salzman said she was among seven women who were deemed “first line slaves” to Raniere at the time of the DOS hierarchy and she was responsible for only communicating with other members of her rank and her six slaves.

“I was a slave with Keith as my master,” Salzman said, adding that she was forced to keep the role of Raniere, whom they had to call “grandmaster,” a secret. “And the society demanded a lifetime of obedience to your master.”

The group would meet three times a week in a “sorority house,” and whenever Raniere attended, the women had to strip nekkid, get on the floor and look up at him, while he delivered lectures on matters ranging from his “vision” for DOS to write a book, to recruitment, to his intent to create a “dungeon” where slaves would “totally surrender” themselves.

“It didn't sound like anything I ever wanted,” Salzman said on Monday, detailing how Raniere would force masters to paddle their slaves if they disobeyed. “These things started to become scary for me. I was concerned about failing.”

In opening statements earlier this month, Raniere’s defense attorney, Marc Agnifilo, called DOS a “women’s organization” Raniere felt women needed. Agnifilo had also argued throughout the trial that the women in DOS engaged in consensual s*xual relationships with Raniere.

visit this link https://www.thedailybeast .. ies?ref=scroll
+5   

54 comments for "May 20 - Allison Mack Kept Sex Slave Photos for Blackmail, Ex-NXIVM Member Testifies"

4 weeks ago '05        #2
JohnnyCage202 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,673 | Props total: 25392 25392

[pic - click to view]

+60   

4 weeks ago '16        #3
mobchip 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,956 | Props total: 5783 5783
I hope KK didn't get involved, and got branded. She was on smallville as well.

4 weeks ago '08        #4
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,252 | Props total: 8236 8236
Oh she was FORCED now huh

GTFO and lock her a*s up
+38   

4 weeks ago '16        #5
postemupndunkit 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,485 | Props total: 25480 25480
white people sh*t

lock em up throw away the key
+21   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
GODGOAT 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,428 | Props total: 3033 3033
Pimpville. fu*k it Imma make cult and to get in you gotta pay 19.99 after that you can slap box in telephone booths to your heart desires for my amusement and if you get ranked high enough (I dont fu*k with rankings myself anti-social for the most part but now is the time to capitalize on n*ggas feeling special and wanting validation) you can eat ritz cheese crackers or the ritz crackers with the cheese spray can and drink caprisuns with thy n*gga and discuss anime and comics
+9   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,395 | Props total: 29659 29659
Man this HBO doc on this finna be WILD

Also i’m not into conspiracies in the slightest

BUT

[spoiler - click to view]

the cult has been accused of harboring s*x slaves — some allegedly
underaged
+27   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
danneywilliams 64 heat pts64
space
space
$2,389 | Props total: 5325 5325
This is all gonna lead up to the Clintons per usual.
+10   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
PurpleHayes 
space
space
space
$38 | Props total: 85 85
 QdobaCasanova said

BUT

underaged
Yo word?!?

That’s crazy bruh.
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
PurpleHayes 
space
space
space
This sh*t is insane. Honestly, I just want to have a conversation with dude. Why? Because you really have to have crazy game to get random women to just up and try sh*t, and totally submit. A person with this type of game, could literally change the world. Anytime you can get somebody to brand themselves, and then smile and take a photo...bruh.

Am I over thinking this sh*t? I am kinda high
+20   

4 weeks ago '12        #11
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 17486 17486
 PurpleHayes said
This sh*t is insane. Honestly, I just want to have a conversation with dude. Why? Because you really have to have crazy game to get random women to just up and try sh*t, and totally submit. A person with this type of game, could literally change the world. Anytime you can get somebody to brand themselves, and then smile and take a photo...bruh.

you're not. Manipulation is real as fu*k man.
+8   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
dman49000 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 3006 3006
 PurpleHayes said

Ask your self this....... Is he that good at what he does or are people really that stupid to do that sh*t......

People are fascinating
+12   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
PurpleHayes 
space
space
space
 dman49000 said
Ask your self this....... Is he that good at what he does or are people really that stupid to do that sh*t......

People are fascinating
Yeah that’s definitely one way of looking at it. For sure.

4 weeks ago '14        #14
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$31,714 | Props total: 40452 40452

4 weeks ago '14        #15
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$31,714 | Props total: 40452 40452
 flav said
Oh she was FORCED now huh

lool..

She was probably worse than him..
+5   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
MrPersonality 29 heat pts29
space
space
$702 | Props total: 3047 3047
This is all Hollywood, entertainment, government, elite, etc.

The fact that this is in the news means it’s too late to change sh*t. n*gga we doomed
+8   

4 weeks ago '14        #17
gt1 
space
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 624 624
 QdobaCasanova said

BUT

underaged

4 weeks ago '07        #18
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,166 | Props total: 823 823
 postemupndunkit said
white people sh*t

lock em up throw away the key
You can’t just attack these weirdos? You gotta find opportunity to be racist?

@

Clean this site up my guy

4 weeks ago '17        #19
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,395 | Props total: 29659 29659
 PurpleHayes said
Yo word?!?

That’s crazy bruh.
It’s on the wiki; i dont believe the sh*t but it is a really odd coincidence and I imagine that #qanon-head a*s n*ggas got a boner just thinking about the possibilities.

4 weeks ago '10        #20
ironhead 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,012 | Props total: 13360 13360
This NXIVM sh*t happened in my area
This n*gga was turning out soccer moms in groves
+6   

4 weeks ago '18        #21
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
$235 | Props total: 275 275
 QdobaCasanova said

BUT

underaged
Yeah, but no one will acknowledge it or they will dismiss it like that's some Qtard sh*t like morons. Yesterday, more crazy info came out that Emiliano Salinas, son of ex Mexican president Carlos Salinas was in on it too. Also this goofy fu*k had a "reporter" contact two of the four girls who ran away and try to get them to go to Mexico for an anti cult rally for an interview, where they would of been locked up or probably r*ped as punishment then k*lled (last part sounds about right). More and more each day and you can't say any of this sh*t is false narritave, can't be hidden anymore

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Eyesofchaos; 05-21-2019 at 07:06 AM..

4 weeks ago '16        #22
Ill800 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,213 | Props total: 3205 3205
Nothing to see here. Definitely no politicians or any govt for that matter involved. Move along. We got all the bad guys

4 weeks ago '17        #23
StanlitoTheFly 673 heat pts673
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 16089 16089
 GODGOAT said
Pimpville. fu*k it Imma make cult and to get in you gotta pay 19.99 after that you can slap box in telephone booths to your heart desires for my amusement and if you get ranked high enough (I dont fu*k with rankings myself anti-social for the most part but now is the time to capitalize on n*ggas feeling special and wanting validation) you can eat ritz cheese crackers or the ritz crackers with the cheese spray can and drink caprisuns with thy n*gga and discuss anime and comics
Do you even manga brah
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #24
BXoldestgoon 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$2,212 | Props total: 12218 12218
Sick man. disgusting. Used to really like her on smallville, hope she gets the punishment she deserves.

4 weeks ago '18        #25
IronicPessimist 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,590 | Props total: 1950 1950
saw a documentary on this
heavy stuff

Home      

most viewed right now
+216online now  40
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos