May 20 - The Creepy New Addition to McDonald's Menu

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '06        #1
5432 page views
62 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6657 heat pts6657
space
space
$59,605 | Props total: 37464 37464
May 20 - The Creepy New Addition to McDonald's Menu

The great thing about corporate giants is that they’re such amazing business innovators. For example, in the category of “wheel-spinning” innovation — i.e., trying to change a corporation’s course without actually changing anything — it’s hard to top McDonald’s.

For several years, the fast-food chain has been losing customers to younger chains with healthier, more stylish offerings. So CEO Steve Easterbrook has tried to recoup the losses with PR tricks, such as calling the menu “healthy” and “fresh.” But McNuggets and fries are still what they are, so people haven’t bitten the PR bait.

Now, though, he’s hit on an innovation that’ll surely cause hungry eaters to flock to the Golden Arches: artificial intelligence.

Yes, exclaimed Steve the Innovator, consumers need a robotic order-taker to advise them on what to order — based on AI’s ability to digest unlimited data about the weather, traffic, time of day, and what other people are ordering.

“Decision technology” it’s called, and the CEO spent 300 million McDollars to buy these so-called thinking machines, which the maker claims will provide “the rapid and scalable creation of highly-targeted digital interactions.” Now, what could be more inviting than that?

Easterbrook adds excitedly that his innovative deployment of this artificial intelligence network will provide an “even more personalized customer experience.” Sure, Steve, nothing like more computers to add a warm, personal touch to make a meal more appealing.

Far from helping customers, McDonald’s snazzy new AI ordering system will be helping the corporation by silently compiling personal information on you, ranging from your “movement patterns” to your license plate number. As Easterbrook admits, McDonald’s will use the technology to “make the most” of the data collected.

visit this link https://www.truthdig.com/ .. cdonalds-menu/

62 comments for "May 20 - The Creepy New Addition to McDonald's Menu"

4 weeks ago '13        #2
3nl1ght3ned 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,622 | Props total: 6905 6905
haha fu*k that
+8   

4 weeks ago '12        #3
acefresh 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 37168 37168
fu*k McDonalds b
+22   

4 weeks ago '09        #4
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$31,180 | Props total: 21975 21975
I can't believe many years ago I use to eat that sh*t daily
+32   

4 weeks ago '05        #5
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,787 | Props total: 8070 8070
How about they invest in making their food not taste like complete trash.
+18   

4 weeks ago '17        #6
therunawayx 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 4907 4907
Wolf Gone Wolf

Sheep Gone Sheep
+7   

4 weeks ago '05        #7
Dope Man 730 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 2663 2663
So what's this mean McDonald's gonna automatically know I want a mchicken with cheese and bacon and small fry as soo I pull up?
+9   

4 weeks ago '15        #8
MrFriday96 3 heat pts
space
space
$183 | Props total: 1019 1019

[pic - click to view]

+10   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
International1 
space
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 6898 6898
Big Brother Mickey D........
It’s a wrap out here folks smh
+8   

4 weeks ago '14        #10
Gotti Pippen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 21603 21603
I swear the way the staff fu*k my order up at the McDonald’s by me, they must be some glitching a*s robots
+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #11
Doc Da Great 479 heat pts479
space
space
$7,709 | Props total: 30736 30736
There is no disappointment that’s food related than looking a cashier in their fuxking eye, confirming after repeating yourself several times.

Getting the head nod, getting the yes, getting the receipt, going through that wait. Not checking the food, outta respect because you don’t wanna be “that person” who is flipping out about food in a fast food establishment so you give them the benefit of the doubt.

Going to your vehicle.

Driving off.

Then as you begin your journey to where it is you gotta go.

....finding out they got ya sh*t wrong.
[pic - click to view]

Went onna five Burger King losing streak bout a few weeks back with that sh*t. Yo angry whopper no onions, no lettuce, no bacon. No sauce.

That doesn’t mean oh you mean mayo, lemme leave that nasty mustard with the bacon.

No. No sauce means no sauce.

Oh okay. You mean you want the bacon and the onions.

No no. No bacon no onions

Oh okay.

You mean-that sh*t had me so upset I deadass think my stomach just said fu*k it, we not going there no more.

If it ain’t five guys, Iunno want that burger.

No onions please.

Oh there are no onions in that sandwich.

*Several minutes later* fried onions in sandwhich. I’m not trying to sh*t on fast food people cause that’s some a**hole sh*t, but you got one job. Be good at it please. Like got damn.

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 05-21-2019 at 03:39 AM..
+26   

4 weeks ago '18        #12
SFamilyRep 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 23425 23425
 Doc Da Great said
There is no disappointment that’s food related than looking a cashier in their fuxking eye, confirming after repeating yourself several times.

Getting the head nod, getting the yes, getting the receipt, going through that wait. Not checking the food, outta respect because you don’t wanna be “that person” who is flipping out about food in a fast food establishment so you give them the benefit of the doubt.

Going to your vehicle.

Driving off.

[pic - click to view]

Went onna five Burger King losing streak bout a few weeks back with that sh*t. Yo angry whopper no onions, no lettuce, no bacon. No sauce.

That doesn’t mean oh you mean mayo, lemme leave that nasty mustard with the bacon.

Oh okay.

You mean-that sh*t had me so upset I deadass think my stomach just said fu*k it, we not going there no more.

No onions please.

*Several minutes later* fried onions in sandwhich. I’m not trying to sh*t on fast food people cause that’s some a**hole sh*t, but you got one job. Be good at it please. Like got damn.
+10   

4 weeks ago '10        #13
Kool Aid 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,579 | Props total: 3889 3889
 Doc Da Great said

Going to your vehicle.

Driving off.

[pic - click to view]

Oh okay.

No onions please.

Fool me once, and I'm checking the bag by the second time. They hustled u 5 times in a row

Last edited by Kool Aid; 05-21-2019 at 07:12 AM..
+13   

4 weeks ago '05        #14
HUDA2daF 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,335 | Props total: 15342 15342
 Doc Da Great said

Going to your vehicle.

Driving off.

[pic - click to view]

Oh okay.

No onions please.

Cut it out. If u dont check your bag at the register you asking for it
+16   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
FCWGM 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$77 | Props total: 359 359
sh*t idc what y’all say
Steak bagel is from the gods
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #16
ladondaddy 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 946 946
McDonalds is literally almost toxic at this point... sh*t glow green under blacklight n sh*t!!!
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #17
Madethagreat 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,702 | Props total: 14737 14737
Chicken McGriddles >>>>

4 weeks ago '06        #18
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,491 | Props total: 13532 13532
 Doc Da Great said

Going to your vehicle.

Driving off.

[pic - click to view]

Oh okay.

No onions please.

Cook your own food... problem solved
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #19
Frankie Needles 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$2,781 | Props total: 12710 12710
 FCWGM said
sh*t idc what y’all say
Steak bagel is from the gods
ALL fu*kING DAY.....This the only sh*t I like from McDonalds

4 weeks ago '14        #20
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,258 | Props total: 4209 4209
1984 is real life y'all.
+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #21
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,294 | Props total: 4876 4876
if you eat fast food you already lost

Might as well just drink cyanide

4 weeks ago '19        #22
King of Snakes 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 5350 5350
I can’t even stomach fast food most days
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #23
breknax 4 heat pts
space
space
$84 | Props total: 296 296
McDonald's was the sh*t. Their breakfast still smack but Hardee's better.

+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #24
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$630 | Props total: 671 671
business' gonna save so much money they won't have anyone to sell the products too, lol.............

4 weeks ago '04        #25
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 1904 1904

[video - click to view]

+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  41
Video inside Heavy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  37
audio inside Pusha T ft. Lauryn Hill - Coming Home (Unreleased)
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  18
Jun 14 - Bootleg liquor eyed as cause of Dominican Republic tourist deaths
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
2K Exposed for rigging game %s and VC buying algorithms