Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾

most viewed right now
6 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '17        #1
6372 page views
84 comments

Prodigital SC 856 heat pts856
space
space
$7,560 | Props total: 35537 35537
Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾

+16   

84 comments for "Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾"

4 weeks ago '16        #2
BXoldestgoon 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 12221 12221
Man after today I really can’t bang with Magic like that. n*gga was not putting in the work and mad because Rob was and felt some type of way about it. n*gga if you ain’t putting in the work and that came out your own mouth don’t be mad when someone tries to hold you accountable. Foh.
+40   

4 weeks ago '16        #3
Vega 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 12384 12384
Idk how anyone can take Magic's side on this.

If you have a co-worker who isn't putting in the work and takes all the credit for what you're doing, how else would you handle it other than putting the guy on blast and making sure he gets his act together?

This ain't some small friends group project. There are millions of dollars on the line here

Put in the fu*king work or gtfo Magic.

Edit: after reading more into this sh*t

Lakers bunch of chatty patties and everyone is culpable

When was the last time a team executive came out and put his whole organization on blast like that?

Then Magic is like no biggie tho I still love the Lakers and Jeanie

What a mess.

Last edited by Vega; 05-20-2019 at 06:04 PM..
+31   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
baddie 96 heat pts96
space
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 20702 20702
 BXoldestgoon said
Man after today I really canít bang with Magic like that. n*gga was not putting in the work and mad because Rob was and felt some type of way about it. n*gga if you ainít putting in the work and that came out your own mouth donít be mad when someone tries to hold you accountable. Foh.
Why would you bang Magic?

4 weeks ago '19        #5
King of Snakes 67 heat pts67
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 5534 5534

[instagram - click to view]

+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #6
Harasnart 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,884 | Props total: 9890 9890
 Vega said

If you have a co-worker who isn't putting in the work and takes all the credit for what you're doing, how else would you handle it other than putting the guy on blast and making sure he gets his act together?

This ain't some small friends group project. There are millions of dollars on the line here

Did all the work? What did Rob do?

Lakers for years couldn't attract anyone... that's the running joke. Magic came and got Lebron.

You're dumb as fu*k.
+51   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
Doc Da Great 480 heat pts480
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 30826 30826
Magic who was in charge Of Rob.

Blames rob.

Lakers fans: fu*k you rob.

[pic - click to view]

No. Wait wait. Then goes on tv and airs out EVERYONE. Now if this was the Knicks.

Oh sh*t my inner @ is coming back.

Hsgjjrjfhjf

this is months after hailing this same bi*ch a*s psycho n*gga as your fu*king hero.

Wait wait. Not even owning up to the trade destroying the chemistry of the fu*king team to begin with.

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 05-20-2019 at 01:38 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
MHP Trotty 500 heat pts500
space
space
$13,577 | Props total: 54297 54297
 Vega said

What has Rob done?
+8   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
chrishansen88 98 heat pts98
space
space
$7,574 | Props total: 16416 16416
dumb fat bi*ch he’s taking the high road and complementing someone who just trashed him in the media
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #10
Spot Rusherz 267 heat pts267
space
space
$15,910 | Props total: 43292 43292
Magic is in the wrong... plain and simple

4 weeks ago '17        #11
Prodigital SC 856 heat pts856 OP
space
space
$7,560 | Props total: 35537 35537
Regardless if Magic is wrong or right, the statement in the OP doesn't make sense to me

He's basically saying he can't do better than what Magic did since he's the guy calling the shots now

Maybe I'm reading too deep into this but it's just not a good look imo

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '05        #12
Dun Language 4359 heat pts4359
space
space
$85,606 | Props total: 61365 61365
Magic wasnt putting in no work because he didnt travel with the team and stayed in the office

But he was willing to do the footwork.

Makes no sense but ok.
+8   

4 weeks ago '15        #13
donnyyy 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,296 | Props total: 5591 5591
Rob says alot of stuff that doesnt make sense

Like how he said God fed the children of Israel in Genesis.

I dont trust anything he says.

He was also said to have ignore other GM's calls and lying to them too.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
Doc Da Great 480 heat pts480
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 30826 30826
Wait, I’m not done. Bacially went on national tv. To tell the franchise star, Yeah I handled it like a bi*ch. But imma grown a*s man I do what I want.

Then...

Then called out his “sister” as a know nothing bi*ch.

Whose being strung along all different directions.

[pic - click to view]

Cliche to say. But you can not make this sh*t up.

I fu*king told you hessa psychopath.

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 05-20-2019 at 01:47 PM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #15
chrishansen88 98 heat pts98
space
space
$7,574 | Props total: 16416 16416
 Prodigital SC said
Regardless if Magic is wrong or right, the statement in the OP doesn't make sense to me

He's basically saying he can't do better than what Magic did since he's the guy calling the shots now

This what wrong w you n*ggas who take everything out of context why donít you listen to the press conference. And fu*k you want him to say you want him to be going back n forward w magic thru the media

4 weeks ago '14        #16
Spot Rusherz 267 heat pts267
space
space
$15,910 | Props total: 43292 43292
 Prodigital SC said

What was Pelinka supposed to say?
+3   

4 weeks ago '10        #17
USC 85 heat pts85
space
space
$25,021 | Props total: 23583 23583
 BXoldestgoon said
Man after today I really canít bang with Magic like that. n*gga was not putting in the work and mad because Rob was and felt some type of way about it. n*gga if you ainít putting in the work and that came out your own mouth donít be mad when someone tries to hold you accountable. Foh.

Be a man, and address Magic directly. All the sneaky sh*t is why hes being called a backstabber. He might have had a point but when you go about it that way, no respect is going your way and thus what we have here.

Of course he says nothing but nice things publicly, traits of a snake.
+12   

4 weeks ago '16        #18
ajsteele 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,317 | Props total: 2080 2080
 USC said
Be a man, and address Magic directly. All the sneaky sh*t is why hes being called a backstabber. He might have had a point but when you go about it that way, no respect is going your way and thus what we have here.

Of course he says nothing but nice things publicly, traits of a snake.
Maybe he did say the sh*t to his face and sh*t didnt change. At some point, you gotta go above somebody's head.

Look at it this way, if your money, job and reputation as a new GM was attached to a n*gga who couldn't give a fu*k about being in the office, made terrible decisions and was about to sink the damn franchise further with that god father offer, would you sit by idly.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
Sloan21 356 heat pts356
space
space
space
$6,210 | Props total: 17680 17680
 Harasnart said
Did all the work? What did Rob do?

Lakers for years couldn't attract anyone... that's the running joke. Magic came and got Lebron.

You're dumb as fu*k.
That was already in motion and...

4 weeks ago '10        #20
USC 85 heat pts85
space
space
 ajsteele said
Maybe he did say the sh*t to his face and sh*t didnt change. At some point, you gotta go above somebody's head.

Look at it this way, if your money, job and reputation as a new GM was attached to a n*gga who couldn't give a fu*k about being in the office, made terrible decisions and was about to sink the damn franchise further with that god father offer, would you sit by idly.
No, I wouldn't but there has literally been no report of that ever happening. All thats been said is Rob was doing sly sh*t and talking behind his back. In the business world that gets no respect and people start looking at you funny. Jeanie hired Magic knowing he wouldn't be there all the time.

It's not about what you do, it's how you do it. Nobody will ever tell this guy sh*t or trust him. Hopefully he can recover but that rep follows you in business
+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
CentsCuZ 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,424 | Props total: 2176 2176
"No one" is needed to replace someone that didn't do anything ...Very nice
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #22
OLITO 4 heat pts
space
space
$251 | Props total: 800 800
this is hard to call...if Magic was really boss level then why did he end up quitting? If he really boss level then Rob Pelinka would not cause him to step down..

it seems like Jeanie was the problem and did not give Magic the authority over Rob Pelinka..
+5   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
HoopLife88 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 7761 7761
Other teams dont even wanna do business with the Lakers bc of pelinka but somehow its magic and lebron's fault.

Boxden at it again
+16   

4 weeks ago '10        #24
USC 85 heat pts85
space
space
 OLITO said
this is hard to call...if Magic was really boss level then why did he end up quitting? If he really boss level then Rob Pelinka would not cause him to step down..

it seems like Jeanie was the problem and did not give Magic the authority over Rob Pelinka..
Well being he wanted Rob gone and couldn't pull the trigger, he removed himself from the situation. Like wtf am I doing here.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
OLITO 4 heat pts
space
space
$251 | Props total: 800 800
 USC said
Well being he wanted Rob gone and couldn't pull the trigger, he removed himself from the situation. Like wtf am I doing here.
so does Jeanie have more alliance to Kobe than Magic?

something isnt adding up..
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+52online now  53
Ayo...Im Gonna Bust a Nut In Her
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  43
NBA Damon Jones to break major news Monday morning on Get Up ESPN
254 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  38
Jun 16 - He wanted to apologize for cutting off another driver. both end up dead
175 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  20
Detroit rapper confirms Lil Durk was the shooter
177 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy