+74  120
121 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+22  90
49 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+29  71
48 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '18        #1
2510 page views
53 comments

yunhsus 32 heat pts32
space
space
$904 | Props total: 6988 6988
Abortions on Travis Scott all summer 19

My fav part of the video was when he said he was doing it for love, nothing screams love more than abortions image

Last edited by yunhsus; 05-19-2019 at 06:21 AM..

53 comments for "Abortions on Travis Scott all summer 19"

4 weeks ago '18        #2
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
That Kardashian/Jenner pu**y making n*ggas insane
+6   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
mane fu*k you n*ggas, always letting my sh*t die. Bet someones going to post this a couple of hours later and get all the clout

4 weeks ago '16        #4
YKing 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,075 | Props total: 11243 11243
dude a weirdo fr

[pic - click to view]

+12   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
FreeSmoke 67 heat pts67
space
space
$3,939 | Props total: 12387 12387
fu*k em

4 weeks ago '10        #6
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,452 | Props total: 9179 9179
Good donation, though many organizations aren't 100% reliable/trustworthy, PPH provides many services besides abortions

Folks sound ignorant

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 05-19-2019 at 03:10 PM..
+20   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
Killaboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,382 | Props total: 12419 12419
 SwooshWonder said
Good donation, though many organizations aren't 100% reliable, PPH provides many more services besides abortions

Folks sound ignorant
Breh when I was coming up as a youngin
Pp was the spot for free birth control and rubbers
I dont even think they did abortions...maybe referrals
Hating on pp is a*s backwards imo
+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 SwooshWonder said
Good donation, though many organizations aren't 100% reliable, PPH provides many more services besides abortions

Folks sound ignorant
Foh, abortions are what planned parenthood does the overwhelming majority of the time, people aren't going to PP for rubbers and pills. And they also get funded by the government, fu*k they need more donations for. Disgust me seeing black people tap dance for planned parenthood when the creator was a racist who hated black people and wanted to dwindle their numbers, so she created planned parenthood and put them in hoods. keep on welcoming your own genocide

Last edited by yunhsus; 05-19-2019 at 09:59 AM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #9
HoopLife88 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,109 | Props total: 7699 7699
Parent hood should be planned
+3   

4 weeks ago '13        #10
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 6054 6054
 yunhsus said
Foh, abortions are planned parenthood does the overwhelming majority of the time, people aren't going to PP for rubbers and pills. And they also get funded by the government, fu*k they need more donations for. Disgust me seeing black people tap dance for planned parenthood when the creator was a racist who hated black people and wanted to dwindle their numbers, so she created planned parenthood and put them in hoods. keep on welcoming your own genocide
Yes Margaret Sanger was a racist and eugenist, but you dont think planned Parenthood has its uses in modern soceiety?

4 weeks ago '18        #11
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 diamondsxmoney said
Yes Margaret Sanger was a racist and eugenist, but you dont think planned Parenthood has its uses in modern soceiety?
Do I think murdering babies has its uses in society today? No, not really. And before you bring up "muh r*pe and muh incest" those are literally less than 1% of abortion cases around 0.4%, it's beyond rare.
+7   

4 weeks ago '15        #12
GrgeClrk 174 heat pts174
space
space
$7,656 | Props total: 24918 24918
 yunhsus said
Do I think murdering babies has its uses in society today? No, not really. And before you bring up "muh r*pe and muh incest" those are literally less than 1% of abortion cases around 0.4%, it's beyond rare.
Why do you give a fu*k?

4 weeks ago '17        #13
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,395 | Props total: 29659 29659
 yunhsus said
Foh, abortions are what planned parenthood does the overwhelming majority of the time, people aren't going to PP for rubbers and pills. And they also get funded by the government, fu*k they need more donations for. Disgust me seeing black people tap dance for planned parenthood when the creator was a racist who hated black people and wanted to dwindle their numbers, so she created planned parenthood and put them in hoods. keep on welcoming your own genocide
No it isnt.

n*ggas who have never had a molecular strand of pu**y speakin on s*x related issues

Yall sum else boi.

Last post from me tho. Just wanted you to feel bad before your thread dies.
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #14
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,122 | Props total: 19508 19508
 yunhsus said
Babies arent aborted.

Fetus are tho.

+2   

4 weeks ago '12        #15
Phuck Yiu 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,178 | Props total: 13743 13743
Yo this sh*ts a joke. What yall think happening to those aborted babies? U think they just going to the trash? Someone other than the lady aborting gains from young women aborting their babies believe it or not. sh*t there's folks rubbing foreskin on their face to look younger. Fyck planned parenthood too

4 weeks ago '15        #16
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Phuck Yiu said
Yo this sh*ts a joke. What yall think happening to those aborted babies? U think they just going to the trash? Someone other than the lady aborting gains from young women aborting their babies believe it or not. sh*t there's folks rubbing foreskin on their face to look younger. Fyck planned parenthood too
Who gives a fu*k?

Its better than that baby being born into an unfortunate situation.

Nobody is being taken advantage of. But someone is profiting or making money from something that has an apart value, so of course its the devil.

4 weeks ago '06        #17
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,657 | Props total: 53652 53652
You weird a*s anti abortion n*ggas only care about kids in the womb

When these kids be out here in poverty and disenfranchised you never come out of pocket.

Flint still dont have clean water go be mad about that f*g**ts.
+16   

4 weeks ago '12        #18
Phuck Yiu 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,178 | Props total: 13743 13743
 The South said
Who gives a fu*k?

Nobody is being taken advantage of. But someone is profiting or making money from something that has an apart value, so of course its the devil.
Should people with money/stability/etc be the only ones having kids? If every women who was in fu*ked up situation had an abortion a lot of ppl wouldnt be here. Planned parenthood was started by a eugenicist, point being you can lie to yourself and tell yourself that planned parenthood is doing the world a favor but i dont believe that.

4 weeks ago '18        #19
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 The South said
Who gives a fu*k?

What kind of backwards logic is this? So it's better to be k*lled than be poor?
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 LeMar G said
You weird a*s anti abortion n*ggas only care about kids in the womb

When these kids be out here in poverty and disenfranchised you never come out of pocket.

Flint still dont have clean water go be mad about that f*g**ts.
Miss me with your deflection and whataboutism bs. The babies deserve a chance at life, what they make of that life is a different subject altogether

4 weeks ago '18        #21
yunhsus 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
No it isn’t.

n*ggas who have never had a molecular strand of pu**y speakin on s*x related issues

Yall sum else boi.

Last post from me tho. Just wanted you to feel bad before your thread dies.
Except it is, you idiot. Planned parent literally make their money from abortion, that's how they get the bulk of the government funding (half of a billion dollars). They literally up sale women on abortions who otherwise wouldn't want it because it's their most lucrative product, they literally had abortion quotas they had to meet. An ex planned parent Director has confirmed that to be true in her book "The Walls are Talking: Former Abortion Clinic Workers Tell Their Stories"

Planned Parenthood claims only 3-6% of their services are abortions but yet abortions make over 50% of their patient fees

If you stupid deadbeat n*ggas would rather k*ll your children than raise them, want to tap dance for planned parenthood go ahead, just know you're a piece of sh*t

Last edited by yunhsus; 05-19-2019 at 11:13 AM..

4 weeks ago '15        #22
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Phuck Yiu said
Should people with money/stability/etc be the only ones having kids? If every women who was in fu*ked up situation had an abortion a lot of ppl wouldnt be here. Planned parenthood was started by a eugenicist, point being you can lie to yourself and tell yourself that planned parenthood is doing the world a favor but i dont believe that.
Obviously not - we spare the feelings of people who shouldn't be having kids at the price of a kid being born with passed down illnesses they didn't have a choice of getting, or being born into a family where mom lives at home with the parents because she can't even afford her own damn life, or born to a single mom because BD doesn't give a sh*t enough to stick around to raise "his seed" , or a child raised by babysitters because career minded people chose to have a career and a kid, kids can't eat at school because the like minded pro-lifers cutting free school lunch programs , babies sitting in ER parking lots because the parents are too stupid and made stupid choices that lead to them being poor - instead of being inside the ER being treated..

How is any of that fair to that unborn child? The feelings of these people old enough to make the right decision are more important than a whole life. Not every woman/man/couple deserves to be parents. It's facts. How many babies are born just to spite their parents. Ol "I'ma do a better job raising MY kids" a*s.. FOH. You gonna repeat the same sh*t your parents did.

And like homie said - yall only care about that unborn "baby".. once it's born.. it's a used car. Ain't worth nun cept to the owner of that baby.

4 weeks ago '05        #23
hily 
space
space
$15,637 | Props total: 1284 1284
 yunhsus said
Miss me with your deflection and whataboutism bs. The babies deserve a chance at life, what they make of that life is a different subject altogether
What life is an orphaned 1 year old supposed to make for themselves? There's a sh*t ton of kids sitting in the foster system and waiting for adoption.

But I'm guessing you've adopted what 7?

4 weeks ago '13        #24
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 6054 6054
 yunhsus said
What about children of r*pe? Should the mother be forced to birth the child? Even though it’s rare?

4 weeks ago '15        #25
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
 yunhsus said
What kind of backwards logic is this? So it's better to be k*lled than be poor?
Ever been poor? Ever seen your mama not eat because she can't afford to feed both of you? Ever been so poor you was 11, thinking about k*lling yourself just to have your moms not struggle? Was you ever THAT poor kid that was too stupid to know he was the dusty dirty a*s kid in class?

FOH with your "i didn't get a sega and SNES" a*s..

Kids shouldn't have to go thru that. And that's only the tip.

Home      

most viewed right now
+32online now  55
Image(s) inside Bre
11 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+217online now  40
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
117 comments
1 day ago