David Banner says 90% of black music is detrimental to the black community, do you agree

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '12        #1
3016 page views
200 comments

UghhFan 1293 heat pts1293
space
space
$5,988 | Props total: 22958 22958
David Banner says 90% of black music is detrimental to the black community, do you agree

Last edited by UghhFan; 05-15-2019 at 02:19 PM..
+66   

200 comments for "David Banner says 90% of black music is detrimental to the black community, do you agree"

6 days ago '18        #2
Rasheed Walrus 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 5398 5398
A lot of it is.
+27   

6 days ago '05        #3
JohnnyCage202 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 24683 24683
100% of America is detrimental to the Black community...

...we can sit around and pass the buck all day.

Solutions?
+53   

6 days ago '06        #4
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,521 | Props total: 52826 52826
Nope

And you weak if you blame entertainment for your problems.

6 days ago '16        #5
bones2009 35 heat pts35
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 8203 8203
Yup.
+4   

6 days ago '16        #6
YSL 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,501 | Props total: 13702 13702
Cum on girl I'm tryna getcho pu**y wet
+29   

6 days ago '12        #7
UghhFan 1293 heat pts1293 OP
space
space
$5,988 | Props total: 22958 22958
Hmmm.

6 days ago '15        #8
RicanLurka 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 4509 4509
 JohnnyCage202 said
100% of America is detrimental to the Black community...

...we can sit around and pass the buck all day.

Solutions?
Victims are going to victim. Smfh

I ain't trying to go back and forth with you. But that's an ignorant statement. Mofos trying to be street and glorifying proverty is what's k*lling the black community. This is 2019 bruh. There's way too many paths, cultures, outlooks and perspective a man can walk and choose from. A lot of blacks in the hood choose Hip Hop and to the more extreme, Ganxta lifestyle
+33   

6 days ago '17        #9
fallinginpie 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$599 | Props total: 1935 1935
son if it isnt music its gonna be shows or movies smh everyone wanna give an excuse to people acting out when we already know the issues have to do with poverty, institutional racism and a country that prioritizes war over education and healthy sustainable food etc. I can go down the line but on boxden, people rather believe its gays and mumble rappers that our demise lol
+21   

6 days ago '15        #10
JRob1125 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,754 | Props total: 10613 10613
 fallinginpie said
son if it isnt music its gonna be shows or movies smh everyone wanna give an excuse to people acting out when we already know the issues have to do with poverty, institutional racism and a country that prioritizes war over education and healthy sustainable food etc. I can go down the line but on boxden, people rather believe its gays and mumble rappers that our demise lol
I agree....but the music still deserves to be called out. Denying hip hop's influence is also harmful.
+29   

6 days ago '04        #11
Kliq 351 heat pts351
space
space
$11,891 | Props total: 44941 44941
 fallinginpie said
even in the worst hood here in America you're better off than most 3rd world countries

and while inner cities schools might be sh*tty, at least kids here in America dont gotta walk miles with no shoes on in the blistering sun to get an education

im not saying America is perfect, but lets not act like access to education is limited.

if you got time to post on instagram you got time to educate yourself
+17   

6 days ago '16        #12
postemupndunkit 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,343 | Props total: 25011 25011
 OH DOMINOS said
he's mentioned himself and his transformation in the past

i hate when n*ggas avoid the message just to sh*t on the messenger

jesus aint here on earth and no one else is perfect
+21   

6 days ago '17        #13
LeG.O.A.T 125 heat pts125
space
space
$20,568 | Props total: 45351 45351
It is and he wrote a lot of it.
+3   

6 days ago '19        #14
Moe Lester 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 1301 1301
 LeMar G said
Nope

And you weak if you blame entertainment for your problems.
It's more than entertainment when you have people holding 2pac and Nipsey on the same level as Malcolm and Martin
+17   

6 days ago '15        #15
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 71 heat pts71
space
space
$18,475 | Props total: 27908 27908
sounds like a percentage he pulled out of the air.
+2   

6 days ago '05        #16
JohnnyCage202 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 24683 24683
 RicanLurka said

I ain't trying to go back and forth with you. But that's an ignorant statement. Mofos trying to be street and glorifying proverty is what's k*lling the black community. This is 2019 bruh. There's way too many paths, cultures, outlooks and perspective a man can walk and choose from. A lot of blacks in the hood choose Hip Hop and to the more extreme, Ganxta lifestyle

[video - click to view]

Hip hop, right?
+10   

6 days ago '17        #17
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,075 | Props total: 28547 28547
n*gga think he woke but just in another nap on some inception sh*t. Like my n*gga you totem pole still spinnin'

Yeah, because rap music isn't a reflection of a society that molded it.

Yes, art is the reason why life is the way it is.

You know the old saying: 'life imitating art'.

if you agree with david banner you basically a house n*gga. either that or you probably never been a apart of the culture to begin with.

6 days ago '15        #18
space
space
 RicanLurka said

you got actual evidence to prove all of these "blacks" are held back by a music genre? most "blacks" are law abiding citizens.
+2   

6 days ago '15        #19
space
space
 RicanLurka said

that sounds good in theory, but you gotta be blind not to see how a history of fuksh*t is what really has many african american communities in the state they're in.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '13        #20
EZ Green 45 heat pts45
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 30449 30449
 OH DOMINOS said
That's corny. And if you know David banner then you know better than that
+2   

6 days ago '07        #21
Sincere730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,500 | Props total: 18195 18195
Nah

cuz Hov said kicking knowledge was garbage
& yall dixkride takeover til this day
+2   

6 days ago '17        #22
fallinginpie 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kliq said
even in the worst hood here in America you're better off than most 3rd world countries

and while inner cities schools might be sh*tty, at least kids here in America dont gotta walk miles with no shoes on in the blistering sun to get an education

im not saying America is perfect, but lets not act like access to education is limited.

Also proves my point that rap music isnt making n*ggaz go shoot. Point blank period.
+3   

6 days ago '19        #23
Moe Lester 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 1301 1301
 QdobaCasanova said
n*gga think he woke but just in another nap on some inception sh*t. Like my n*gga you totem pole still spinnin'

Yeah, because rap music isn't a reflection of a society that molded it.

Yes, art is the reason why life is the way it is.

You know the old saying: 'life imitating art'.

if you agree with david banner you basically a house n*gga. either that or you probably never been a apart of the culture to begin with.
You think these kids running the streets aren't influenced by these rapper? People just like them glorifying that life but successful at the same time
+2   

6 days ago '13        #24
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,528 | Props total: 22393 22393
 Kliq said

"even in the worst hood here in America you're better off than most 3rd world countries"

How does deflecting to other fu*ked up countries change what's still fu*ked up here in our own?

"and while inner cities schools might be sh*tty, at least kids here in America dont gotta walk miles with no shoes on in the blistering sun to get an education"

Again, how does deflecting to other fu*ked up situations change our own? Wtf is your point here?

"im not saying America is perfect, but lets not act like access to education is limited."

You really are fu*king clueless to the disadvantages that these kids are at in these 'hoods' that you're pretending to know about in your post. You literally admitted to the schools being sh*tty and followed that up with 'lets not act like education is limited'

You just spread so much got damn ignorance in this one post, and had the nerve to try to tell someone else to get educated

Holy sh*t

Last edited by Taree; 05-15-2019 at 08:02 PM..
+9   

6 days ago '17        #25
fallinginpie 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 JRob1125 said
I agree....but the music still deserves to be called out. Denying hip hop's influence is also harmful.
Not denying it but wrong is wrong. Shooting and robbing people is not because of music. To say that about our music is also harmful as well. I enjoy it just as much as watching mission impossible. The people who try to do it are mad dumb and there will always be enough dummies to go around.

Home      

most viewed right now
+54online now  35
Video inside The predator caught by Chris Hansen who was so pathetic, they didn't ev..
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside May 20 - Allison Mack Kept Sex Slave Photos for Blackmail, Ex-NXIVM Me..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  28
America FULL of NASTY MFs ... Im CONVINCED! Lol
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Actor Jason Mitchell (Eazy-E) Fired From The Chi & By Agent